Kel-tec

Why Kel-Tec exists??

Attached: 54598_1.jpg (500x276, 16K)

they go pew pew

Black people

To arm the neighborhood watch

FPBP

Attached: 1550999354547.jpg (320x401, 44K)

Attached: 1539170318821.jpg (500x373, 36K)

Memes

Attached: IMG_20190312_173846758.jpg (4032x2268, 2.26M)

It was George Kelgren's dream to make and sell guns to you.

>make TEC 9
>sell to shitskin gangs
>jews put in crime movies
>reveals market of suburbanites that care about edginess over function
>make company to sell more designs to this demographic

poor people like plastic fantastic

Why doesn't Lel Kec make a SU-16 based AR upper?

Wouldn't work with AR lowers.

Honestly I like some of their shit. The SU16 I think is a good looking firearm, but I can’t speak on build quality because I’ve never owned a lelkek

It's true, bought one and a few mags. It's fun to keep shooting.

Say what you will but their innovations are actually good and they constantly sell out.

Attached: 20180116_004827.jpg (4128x2322, 2.59M)

They're a production scale (haha) manufacturer of prototype firearms. The sig 320 uses the frame design they came up with, the whole modular frame, serialized trigger group thing. All their handguns used it. They started the double tube shotgun thing, that's catching on. They helped bring bullpups out of retardation territory. Well. I still think they're retarded. They take weird risks that other manufacturers won't, because it's not as profitable as shoving another AR variant out the door. So my hats off to them.

Not if you literally tried to slap the upper receiver of an SU-16 on an AR lower, but there's no reason a long stroke gas piston upper that needs no buffer tube couldn't be made with parts compatibility with the SU-16

>the fall of man

>parts compatibility
Have you ever actually seen a PLR or SU16 in person? LITERALLY FUCKING NOTHING is the same or even very similar to an AR, and basically everything but the piston would need to be different to work on an AR lower, so GG you have exactly 1 fucking part that would be """""compatible""""" with a stock PLR or SU16 and exactly 0 that would be compatible with an AR beyond the lower, the truest sense of a frankengun.

At the very least, you'd need:
>entirely new upper shell, to work with the lower's takedown pins, which would need to be aluminum or steel because....
>convert it from press-fit barrel in trunnion to barrel nut, to give it some meat you can then mill down to make your takedown pin tabs
>completely redesign the bolt to line the firing pin up with an AR trigger group's hammer

Honestly they'd be in pretty good fucking shape if they could simply redesign their current lowers (both PLR and SU-series) to take aftermarket grips. Neither series are great guns due to lifespan and accuracy issues, but they fill a niche that's pretty damn empty otherwise.
>the only real competitors to the PLR are the Sig MCX and a vaporware AK-102 pistol that may or may not ever be imported in large enough numbers to matter, and still manages to be lighter than both of them

>they constantly sell out
Only because they only make a couple hundred of any given model per year.

Also they still haven't addressed the very short lifespan of the SU-series and sub2k series, they're literally falling apart after 1-2k rounds, long before the barrel's even remotely close to shot out. Not that the barrel's replaceable anyway.

>Why Kel-Tec exists??
To make a profit for their owners / investors