/PFG/ Poorfag General

Picked this nice lil M&P15 Sport II with MOE M-Lok hand gaurd for $499. I've yet to shoot it but it seems like a really solid for the money. Any recommendations for budget red dots and foregrips

Attached: IMG_20190311_113611257.jpg (3264x2448, 1.9M)

Other urls found in this thread:

magpul.com/products/m-lok-afg?ProductColor=VO343
palmettostatearmory.com/sig-sauer-romeo5-1x20mm-red-dot-sight-ten-magpul-pmag-30-5-56x45mm-magazines.html
smile.amazon.com/gp/product/B07GB23VJP/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o05_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Any good?

>budget red dots
holosun, my nigga.

Which ones

Holosun 503G and some sort of light.

Any of them. They work great and are cheap. I haven't tried any of their solar powered optics though.

I was looking at this. Seems like a good deal with all the mags
palmettostatearmory.com/sig-sauer-romeo5-1x20mm-red-dot-sight-ten-magpul-pmag-30-5-56x45mm-magazines.html

Attached: Screenshot_20190319-181816.png (720x1280, 188K)

I have a 510c. Works great and has that classic red dot aesthetic

Get the holosun from primary arms with pa reticle 219.00

Idk 10 mags is hard to beat

I have a BCM foregrip on my AR. They're pretty solid and only about 20 bucks. I'd check PSA for the mag and optic deals, any of the sig, vortex, holosun or PA dots are pretty much g2g.

Yeah that's a great deal. I've read that the Sig optics are made in the same factory as the holosun ones.

I want to get into the .308 game without having to buy a C308. How are the PSA AR10s? I wanted to spend a little more on something that I knew would be better from Aero or Windham Weaponry, but all the stuff they offer for AR10s are fucking ugly. At least PSA has a few more options.

Go PSA

Holosun 510C
Foregrip is going to be personal preference.

What makes you think aero or windham LR308/ar10 would be better than PSA? Seriously, what makes you think that? I want to hear your answer, I’m curious.

Not him but PSA is known for not having the best barrels and not torquing to the right specs. The first isnt a huge issue in a battle rifle format the second is only a possible issue.

Generally speaking any of them are great, but the 503c is my jam. 5 year battery life AND solar powered. Plus it has really great cowitness with my buis.

I'm forever a holosun shill, but that's the peice I payed for my holosun with no goodies. I'd say go for it.

That's false, they do look exactly alike though lmao.

Correct holosun is made in China, the sig optics are made in Japan.

So sig is better?

what constitutes as a poorfag rifle? there a dollar amount you were going for?

Different for different rifles. One step above poor imo:
>ARs less than $800ish
>AKs less than $900ish
>BR less than $1000ish
>bolt hunting guns less than $600ish
Poor doesnt mean unusable, just entry. There is below poor and it often breaks.

No

They have a better reputation for quality than PSA. Own 2 PSA ARs and WW AR, both are great but i can see how the WW has a nicer build quality. Not to mention, PSA's AR10s had quite a few problems in the beginning (gen 1 I think), and i think I'd feel more comfortable going with a brand that didn't have those issues. I have 0 experience with either of their AR10s though.

just got my M&P 2 last week, still slippery wet with factory oil. I love to take it out and smell it.
>"A-user! Use me user! I-I'm bursting at the seams!"

You could have done a lot worse, user.

Why not just use the iron sights it came with and save money on other stuff?

Real poorfags need to build pic related

Attached: 1548339166351.jpg (923x1258, 203K)

Not all the sig stuff. But the romeo5 is the best value micro dot over PA, holuson, and vortex. Other three brands beat the sig stuff at all the other options tho.

That type of thinking is why I bought a cheapo red dot. Also the problem with putting a red dot on an M&P is that you immediately want to change the front site base.

Holosun, SIG (made by holosun, just sig branded), and Vortex however I do hear vortexs are a bit fragile from some frens.

Finally a good general free of trip fags.
Just ordered this

Attached: M57_pistol_DSC4385.jpg (1600x1068, 754K)

have you shot it? I've been curious about them. seems like a great value.

Maybe not necessarily poorfag, but I like the idea of building a gun out of cheap metal like the luty. If I have the tools to make a luty, but want to comply with something semi/closed bolt what are my options?

It hasn't arrived yet unfortunately

So stoked for the new one coming out this year.

Attached: IMG_20190320_180843.jpg (3936x3905, 3.16M)

>budget red dots
TRS-25 or die

Attached: Snapchat-1256342545.jpg (1080x1920, 699K)

Rock Island Armory 1911 GI in best milimeter for $350 shipped.

Attached: 10mm.png (865x528, 641K)

I've had bad experiences with both PSA and Windham in AR15s, no experience with the 10s. That said I'd go PSA.

Fuck yeah, that sounds like a good deal. How much are mags for it?

>SIG (made by holosun, just sig branded)
I thought this was still up for debate.

$25-50 each. LGS has them for $35 each. Seen the bottom bin ones for $19 though.

Give me the skinny on the Holosun/SIG thing.

What's the most cost effective rifle? Looking to arm my family without spending 5000 dollars.

Looking for calibers from 223 to 308, semi automatic. Price and reliability above all.

Mini 14 or mini 30 looks good but it's so bloody expensive. I already own a ruger 10/22 and a couple of ww2 era bolt rifles.

You can get a complete setup by getting a PSA basic bitch AR, a few mags, and a sling for like 500 bucks. Idk what your idea of "arming your family" looks like or how many people there are, but thats quite a bit per dollar. You could maybe mix and match, couple ARs, bolts guns (Savage makes inexpensive stuff), Maverick 88s (less than 200), and maybe some handguns to make your team more versatile. Maybe some context for the situation you're planning would help with better answers.

go back in time and buy a crate of mosins and a few thousand rounds

What’s the best poorfag 1911? RIA G.I.? Is it worth it to shill out another 50-100 bucks for something better?

Anderson lowers, LPKs of your choice, and PSA uppers. It doesn't get any cheaper while still being reliable.

Straying outside of the AR platform, at least in the US, is not recommended if you want maximum value.

RIA. Auto ordanance has gis in that price range too.

That there dissi run reliably?

Price of ammo and grip/ magazine floor plates ergos suck.

Pro tip, remove the magazine disconnect for a improved trigger pull.

Sights are basic, but good, and the gun is accurate if you're not a shoi bhoi

Are you me? I have an M&P Sport II, M&P9 gen 1 and a Holosun HS406A.

So far so good. Never had a jam from either. 3,000rds through the 9. But only 500 through the 15.

Holosun works fine. Admittedly, I'd rather have an EOTech.

Well I have the M&p40 but only because I just like the feel of 40

Don't lie, you got it since it was cheaper because people stopped buying .40

What's the benefit of that one over the PA Cyclops? Same reticle, only etched so even without battery power, it works.

Your loadout is my exact loadout minus the magpul

No there was a 9 for the same exact price. Plus it's a modular gun. It takes 357 sig, 9 and 40. You just gotta switch the barrel and if you're using it as a 9 use a 9mm barrel.

They're a good pair.

how complicated is taking the a2 sight off of the m&p15? thinking of getting a hand guard with rails and going red dot.

You sound like a shoi

Is that one of the newly manufactured ones?

Unironically this: smile.amazon.com/gp/product/B07GB23VJP/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o05_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

/arg/ will make fun of you but it holds zero just fine and is surprisingly sturdy. Also get pic related, just make sure it's authentic and not some cheap Chinese counterfeit. It should be between $50-$100.

Attached: gps-02-grip-pod-and-bi-pod-military-issue-6.jpg (325x338, 11K)

That scope might work but holy fuck does it look cluttered. Also, never listen to /arg/ they're absolute cancer.

I run the scope with the reflex on top of it, they work flawlessly. I took the flashlight and laser off, moved the laser in front of my foregrip and the flashlight can be attached on the side.

Oh, that's cool that you can detach it. I'm going to grab a PSA AR pretty soon and I'll take a closer look at that optic. I could use a lot of options to play around with before I decide what I want out of the platform.

this a forgrip and a light and you're golden. i went with an afg, bad lever, left side extended charging handle, and a trs-25. still need to get a light for my pistol and rifle tho but thats not something im willing to cheap out on because it'll just be shit.

That's what I put on my PSA. There's a pop up iron sight mounted under the scope if all else fails. 500 rounds in and no issues except one of the scratch covers for the scope broke but those are easily replaced. It was either pay $120 for 3 different opitc styles (reflex, zoom and laser) and a flashlight or pay more than double for one decent variable holographic. Again, prepare for criticism from Guccibois here on Jow Forums

Attached: Yaet.jpg (1560x1170, 141K)

Dont waste your money on that scope. It may "hold zero" but if you do any work that requires 16x magnification then you're going to be dialing drop, and that scope does NOT have consistent turret tracking. Please save another hundred dollars and get an SWFA fixed power scope.

seconding the anderson stripped lower psa daily deal poster. Absolute best bang for your buck.
Id suggest getting the railed or magpul foregrip ones and putting a streamlight on them.
Iron sights or if youre feeling flashy a holosun

just dont get a quad rail they are dumb and heavy get one with a mounting system for pieces of rail.

there a few hidden gems in low cost stuff but this seems like something not to trust with the amount of bs on it and marketed to mall ninjas

just because you get bullied on arg doesnt mean theyre not right :^)

I won't be trying to make 1000 yard shots with my PSA, or any AR-15 for that matter anytime soon so it's good enough. It has bullet drop compensation markings inside which also illuminate.

I can consistently mack 100+ yard shots with it so I don't consider it a "waste." The zoom helps with target identification and precision, and the reflex is effective for all shots under 100 yards. The flashlight and laser are a bonus, but honestly the laser is pretty fun to run... I like to see how quickly I can hit multiple targets from 25-50 yards with it. It's surprisingly effective.

> t. Ironsights kommando who converted to oper8r status

Just read reviews, user. The only reason I bought it is because muh Amazon prime. I actually bought multiple, compared them, and returned the ones I didn't like.

Attached: Untitled.png (1260x2765, 3.25M)

In 2013 that was the price of 10 mags

Found the cancer. How is your death ray doing, user? Have you been shooting it once every other year? Be sure to knock the dust off it once in a while, at least enough to take awesome pictures for us to marvel at.

Unless you get their Premium line which have FN CHF barrels

Where? I want

No it's a surplus one off classic.

No you

>angry cope

Cheapest thermal sights? I also want to use it to see water leaks in wall.

In this context arming my family means a rifle for every adult.

There are 4 adults.

I love both of mine.

Attached: 20190321_164112.jpg (4032x3024, 3.63M)

Would you feel more comfortable knowing they have a lifetime warranty? Something WW does not offer you.

It wouldnt be in vortex best interest to make fragile optics nigger seeing as they have a lifetime no questions asked warranty for them. They'd lose so much money replacing broken shit. They would have gone bankrupt if that was the case.

Fuckin google it

Depends on if you care being made fun of or not.

Dremel it. Youtube for instructions.

Your rifle is a mess. Too much pointless cheap shit. You have become the meme congrats.

All that bullshit but no sling.

Cannot confirm, the one I got was an absolute piece of shit I had to epoxy together so the internals wouldn't fly out of it, and the battery connection is as picky as a toddler

I got their tac 2 model with the fiber sights and an adjustable trigger. For the sights alone it's worth it, and they ship with Gucci g10 grips

WW does have a lifetime warranty, in fact, it's even transferable to a subsequent owner if the original one gets rid of it. That being said, I know PSA has a great warranty as well.

> pointless
Yep, placed them strictly for aesthetic purposes.

I have a sling bby.

The Sig Romeo is the exact same optic as the Holosun and the PA
go for it homie

Not terribly complicated, hardest part is getting the pins out (and also getting them back in), they're in there really tight. I've hacksawed the triangle off and used a bench grinder to smooth it out, then put it back on. Considered just using a low profile gas block to replace it, but really, there's no difference and with the pins its far stronger than any aftermarket block you can buy.