Jow Forums is about to board an alien ship, what gear, weapons, tactics, and squad numbers will you bring?

Jow Forums is about to board an alien ship, what gear, weapons, tactics, and squad numbers will you bring?

Attached: HCE-TruthAndReconciliation.png (920x260, 308K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yMMDlxYX6WQ#t=7
youtube.com/watch?v=WiwZY9B6EjM
youtube.com/watch?v=mfGPMJ8A0QY&ab_channel=Astartes
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Early or lategame?

shotguns and riotshields all day long until you research better armor and plasma

Calico 12 gauges and body armor made of mirrors

A RC drone to scout that shit first and full hazmat gear. I don't want Native American this shit and find out what SPACE AIDS is like.
If they're armed and hostile, battlerifles with explosive, fragmenting, and/or incendiary tips. We don't know their physiology so maximum wound channels to punch through WHATEVER they have and hit something important.
I wouldn't worry about armor though. If they can fly through space they can probably accelerate anything through whatever you're wearing, so just HAZMAT

The /b/tards

>Mjornir MkVI
>Cortana
>M6D pistol
>Plasma pistol
>frags

One suitcase nuke, please.

FN F2000 and Desert Eagle or Automag V

All of them.
Yes.
CHARGE!
Endless.

>what gear, weapons, tactics, and squad numbers will you bring?

Attached: Blue Team.png (940x716, 1.37M)

An AR, a Space Desert Eagle, and enough ammo to wipe out Mozambique

This, minus the frag and incendiary ammo. Unshielded targets they'd be fine, but we're not just shooting Unggoy here, now are we? Explosive rounds, overload the Splitjaws's shielding. Bring a M247 GPMG for fire-support against Hunters -- because you KNOW those things will ruin your day, especially in CQC.
I'm assuming this is a boarding action to assume control/capture the ship. Even small alien ships have thousands of xenos, so either we need more ammo, or we need to board real close to the Bridge so we can just fucking VENT the entire ship into the vacuum of space.

mobile suits in squads of 3. one squad guards the way out, the others blow holes in everything and everyone until reaching the pleasure spot, rig it to blow and scoot

>explosive rounds
Ineffective, the explosion is wasted on empty space, the best way to break shields is by plasma (due to EMP effect) or kinetic energy. Archer missiles are completely ineffective aganst shields, their explosive payload is just shrugged off by space and armor.

>Aloha Snakbar

>MG42
>M42 grenades
>some panzerfausts

>mirrors
Plasma would melt right through them, they aren't lasers.

Assuming we're talking about the Covenant specifically.
>Gear
Light semi-powered exoskeleton, legs only to help soldiers carry significantly more weight.
Full body armor, but metal plates only used for chest and stomach protection, the armor will be composed of an underlayer of kevlar and padding, plate of RA602, Inconel 628, Hastelloy-X or other highly heat resistant metal, outer layer of PICA-X ablative reentry material, it's extraordinarily resilient to plasma exposure and would render weapons like plasma pistols and rifles nearly useless. Plates on arms and legs will only be kevlar and this material while chest, neck, stomach, and back protection will also include metal alloy plates.
Several hundred rounds of API ammunition, basic medical supplies and in addition a significant supply of burn cream or pads for dealing with plasma inflicted injuries.
>Weapons
Standard weapon will be a belt fed relatively short barreled medium machinegun firing 7.62 armor piercing incendiary ammunition. The weapon's weight will be passively supported by a boom arm attached to the exoskeleton's frame.
Sidearm will be something along the lines of an FK BRNO, designed to fire hot ammunition and achieve high muzzle velocities while still retaining accuracy and not fucking up the wrists of the shooters.
At least one member of each squad will be equipped with a GM6 Lynx firing the .50bmg API round.
At least one member of each squall will be equipped with a 20mm automatic belt fed grenade launcher.
Six grenades, four frag, two flash.
>Tactics
Maximum speed, maximum brutality, two separate large forces will breech the ship at two separate points and make their way to the propulsion/powerplant and command centers of the ship to plant a pair W54 SADM nuclear demolition charges. Both teams will then exit with extreme haste before the explosives are detonated.
>Numbers
A full company split into two teams each made up of two platoons.

Attached: t13n4kdvhvy01.png (780x542, 386K)

Let's do this shit.

Attached: 18_inventorystack.png (640x400, 16K)

youtube.com/watch?v=yMMDlxYX6WQ#t=7

Attached: 1536253407819.jpg (700x1209, 154K)

A Hawaiian shirt, salt shaker full of coke, Mason jar full of black tar heroin, gallon ziplock bag full of Thai stick, film can full of Turkish hash, pocket full of shrooms, couple of sheets of blotter acid, a whole galaxy of pills, a case of Red Bull, and a gallon of ethanol. Oh, and a grapefruit so we don’t feel like crap the next day.

It may not have been so when I boarded, but it’s going to become an intergalactic party barge in short order.

Clad only in a speedo with dual fenix taclights mounted on each shoulder, In my strong hand, a dragon dildo for alien probing. Maybe bring along a camera man to document everything.

Attached: doot.png (632x738, 562K)

I was going to say a gas mask (hey, you never know what kind of diseases these aliens have), a bottle of lube, and a super soaker full of pure fentanyl. There's no brakes on this train.

Attached: lol what am I suppose to do with pewpew in wort wort.jpg (1000x561, 39K)

If you've chosen equipment that doesn't ruin the ship simply by using it there, you've done it all wrong.

Attached: 1550280817088.jpg (914x1080, 267K)

>going near an alien ship
nigger, Im sticking an air tight neoprene tarp over that thing and filling it with chlorine gas before I get some sort of space mega aids or smallpox

>implying they're going to sit still and land while you try

>implying covenant space jews are any match for my rapid deployment containment wrap cannon
aliens gonna get gassed for microbes

A way to fuck off and get out, otherwise, odds are, eventually some stray plasma splosion will get me

Just me
and a gun, cuz it'll probably be a gunfight

Based and richepilled

Attached: 1547932418127.jpg (4500x3000, 940K)

fuck I hate that stupid cult circle slavic larpers use in the balkans
it's an instant 'fake woke' redflag that you're dealing with a mouthbreathing retard that doesn't actually understand shit about the world

Ten marines in Tactical Dreadnought Armor, seven armed with storm bolters, one with a thunder hammer and Storm shield, one with a heavy bolter and one sergeant with lightning class for maximum RIP AND TEAR along with a Chaplain blaring the litany of hate. Whatever is on that ship is about to have resized assholes.

Just hand me a ak with a few drum mags

>yugo M76
>shockwave with dragon's breath and slugs
>chest rig and some plates
>a few pipe bombs
>a couple dragon dildos
>and some furries in suit and polacks that have been fed massive amounts of creatine

Is this a purge mission or an ayy pussy quest thinly disguised as a diplomatic mission?

>Teach the ayyliens how to live it up, playing Edward 40 hands and accidentally the whole back yard with 12g Dragonsbreath

1x MJOLNIR MKVI equipped spartan
1x Antimatter Charge

youtube.com/watch?v=WiwZY9B6EjM

That's not nearly enough high explosives.

>Boarding the ship.
I'd rather save the effort and split it in two with my relativistic cannon thanks.

Attached: nuclear cannon.png (1733x507, 111K)

youtube.com/watch?v=mfGPMJ8A0QY&ab_channel=Astartes

Video related

Attached: Space Hulk creative gamescapes.jpg (1600x1067, 304K)

Yes. And an alien waifu too, please. I want to Daniel Jackson that ship.

Chainsaw and boomstick.

Just a bag full of decaying food.

Biowarfare ftw.

One bald man in a silly costume please.

Attached: 3Lg044.gif (320x180, 683K)

F2000 Chambered in 7.62 or an MDR
Mk.23 in .45 Super or a Glock 20
Coupla M67s
C4 just in case I need to go out with a bang

Attached: 445C1D7D-A326-4828-96F7-62F427BBBD5B.jpg (803x1024, 101K)

Space hookers with Space AIDS
then steal the uncrewed ship

>be me
>from Qldamsnar quadrant
>land on planet known to its inhabatants as earth
>commander wants us to let the locals know we mean no harm
notthisshitagain.hologram
>we land
>find one pale creature, once I check our ships database it seems to be one of the most intelligent lifeforms on this planet
>it is holding a weapon our scanners indicate to be called a "nugget"
>my officer, Snarklebarg, attempts to communicate with it
>it only responds with "ayy lmao"
>the night cycle begins short after, so we head back to the ship since the nocturnal creatures here are dangerous
>once their sun rises we step out again only to be faced with the creature, along with a few more of the same species
>they all are armed
>before I can nope and turn around I am gunned down by one of them in short shorts
>the last thing I hear is one screaming about "commie terr aliens" and the screams of my comrades as waste material is flung at them and they are killed by the humans
>mfw welcome to earth

>not primed c4 and a cattleprod

dual wield P90s of course

Attached: stargate sg-1.jpg (236x353, 17K)

12.7×40mm Semi-Armor-Piercing High-Explosive

Attached: H5G-M6DMagnumPistol.png (960x1080, 485K)

>what gear, weapons, tactics, and squad numbers will you bring?
all of them

Attached: 44606.jpg (219x266, 10K)

Noble team