Why are guns so cool?

Why are guns so cool?

Attached: 1548369101546.jpg (433x425, 47K)

I love them for several reason.
I'm an engineer, I like well built things. I like machined steel. I like blued steel. I tight tolerances and precision built things.
I like things designed for a purpose. I like seeing the impact of little thoughts and improvements.
I like them for historical existence. I've got a rifle that was issued to chinese peasants carried for years by them. I can feel where their hands wore into the wood. How cool is that?

Practical applications of science and engineering.

It also enables one person to fight off multiple attackers thereby helping maintain order.

The top half of this poster pretty well sums it up

Attached: 01A724BB-0FB0-4138-93B8-7468B442F13C.jpg (778x960, 98K)

There's just nothing like the satisfaction of slinging a very tiny projectile far distances and poling holes in things.

Look how happy Guns can make you

Attached: 5E243BDF-D273-4979-B246-D92BD32858E1.jpg (3024x4032, 926K)

Off topic, but also look how happy sand can make you

Attached: 94A79815-4B28-4B55-8186-7A11AA8E4510.jpg (1800x2400, 470K)

The feeling of holding history in your hand. The mechanical and engineering aspects. They look good. Shooting them is fun. And people are loathe to admit it, but they make you feel powerful, because they make you powerful

Humans love violence. Guns are distilled violence. With cool engineering to boot.

There is a beast inside every man, it awakens when you put a sword in his hand.

Replace sword with gun, that's why. Weapons remind men that we serve a purpose, we have a task. It feels good to be reminded of that, modern society makes it too easy to forget. We protect ourselves, our women and our stuff. I wouldn't have it any other way.

Every now and then a human hops a fence into a lion enclosure and the lions are reminded what it feels like to kill.
Humans are domesticated, pacing back and forth in our cages desperately jumping from one activity to the next trying to distract ourselves from our dreadful state.
The primal activities nourish us. Hunting, fishing, risk, nature, violence, combat. The real human beings experience these and work only so they can continue to do those things.
The NPCS work because someone told them to.

This. A million times this. We've been neutered. Only in a great collapse can we reset.

Attached: far-cry-5-endings-7.jpg (500x316, 51K)

Attached: diversity.jpg (1280x871, 178K)

They're penises that fire penises.

You sure love penis doncha

Attached: 1482576687318.jpg (655x600, 90K)

y-you don’t?

OP was the one askin' the question.

Attached: 1455255222987.jpg (499x328, 30K)

I fucking hate sand.

Personally I like guns and mud

a quote from 9th Company (2005) a Russian movie about the Soviet invasion of Afghanistan

"Over there, can you see that tank?
Beautiful, isn't it? So powerful.
And nothing superfluous,
not a single unnecessary line.
Weapons are the most beautiful things
mankind has ever created.
So?
In the Renaissance, there lived
an artist named Michelangelo.
Someone asked him once
how he creates his sculptures.
He simply said: "I just take a rock
and cut off the superfluous".
You see? Beauty has only the essential.
Nothing superfluous.
War is where there's only life and death.
And nothing superfluous.
War is beauty in itself."

Attached: 1551699408558.jpg (1920x1372, 184K)

Its coarse and rough and irritating and it gets everywhere

What are some things you hate about sand?

Because each bullet is like a present, delivered at immense speed

A lot of it is the same as , well built machines are pleasing to me, I also love engines and especially rockets or other space technology. Guns also have a very desirable practical utility, you can use a gun to feed yourself through hunting, defend yourself against other people, entertain yourself at ranges, and to me they also are one of the objects that fundamentally represent human liberty. A gun empowers any man or woman who can use one to be more free, to defend others or themselves more ably and by doing so make their society a better place for every other person.

>A gun empowers any man or woman who can use one to be more free, to defend others or themselves more ably and by doing so make their society a better place for every other person.
I honestly agree with this as well. Its the only way that a person is assured to meaningful security of their person. That's why they can't go away.

Because I can't throw rocks at 2500 FPS

They just fucking are, guy

Attached: Shootin'3.jpg (1089x722, 107K)

Personally i just love how it is a technological break through. For thousands of years we relied on short range weapons like swords and clubs. Sure, the first guns were very shitty. But it is cool to see how we went from a Tube that shoots stone, to a mechanism that shoots a hyper speed piece of lead that rips through your skull in an instant.

like in your vagina? man you set that one up for me, too easy. But I agree as beach sand is a menace of its own.

I like the bang and the smell of burnt gun powder.

things fitting together tightly and moving back and forth.

They scare the shit out of jews.

What exactly happens if you choose to walk away at the end? I fought him and that ending was fuckin gay. I assume the same is true with the other.

+1 for the power trip. Nobody ever mentions it, but it's probably the sole reason I've been interested in weapons since childhood

>Why are guns so cool?
because the people destroying our nation and laughing about it arent bulletproof

or at least thats the big appeal to me

Attached: ba8369a3875df7e0c51ecb75189bc4868e4fe2ff50a77691906c675983ea8e31.jpg (680x668, 67K)

Because they let me kill things quickly and efficiently if the need arises.

No nukes but as you drive off with your police friends the "Only You" song plays on the radio in the car and its implied you kill them all.

Both endings fucking sucked.