How do you bring up the whole "I really like guns" thing to a girl when you're on a date?

How do you bring up the whole "I really like guns" thing to a girl when you're on a date?

Attached: titovelez_airsoft.jpg (700x500, 80K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discogs.com/MeistaTripleSix-Underground-Phonk-Vol-1/release/12606217
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

take her out to the range

Don’t mention it untill you have tapped it atleast once
Then, who cares?

When she asks about your hobbies just say "target shooting" or whatever like a normal person answering a normal question.

Alternatively, you could schreech "SHAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLNOOOOTBEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEINFRINGEDREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE"

Wear a Chinese AK chest rig and carry a slung nugget to your first date. Tell her it’s to defend her honor and preserve your innocence.

it ain't first date material bub. You're starting with small talk looking for matters of joint interest to go deeper with.

Fuck's sake people.

this

Don't mention it unless she specifically asks about it, unless it's literally your only hobby in which case you need more hobbies. Don't be obnoxious about it. When you tell her she's gonna ask why, and then just tell her honestly.

My gf didn't find out until we had been together two months and by then we knew we had enough in common for it to not matter much to her. Brought her to the range. She likes em too now.

>look up pic
man I hope they sued the fuck out of that school district and that guy got a haircut that didn't look like a romulan...

I did it on the 2nd day I knew her while one of my family members and one of hers were doing a transfer for an AR.

I usually wait till I have my finger on her G-spot

>date
what the fuck is that lmao

You don’t go full SHALL on the first date, you have to ease them into it. Maybe say you’re into target shooting or hunting. 3rd date is when you can tell them you have an mig 29 on layaway and you favor McNukes, child labor, and heroin being legal.

Two options...
1) Mention, during a related conversation, that you've had fun shooting trap or skeet at the range.
2) During or after hunting season, make a homecooked meal with fresh venison (or other game).
3) Make it a date, preferably shooting on private land or at a quiet range.

>implying I ever had a date

Attached: 1545156755664.jpg (1448x1236, 267K)

Say firearms

Damn dudes, i know this Jow Forums but I thought Jow Forums was one of the more well adjusted boards. Feel sorry for you Jow Forumsissless lads, can’t you hit the gym and bang some slut or at least get a hooker or something?

Can't spell Jow Forums without/k/.

Good suggestions

Pull out your ccw, flag her, yourself, and the entire waitstaff, all while loudly remarking that guns are completely safe. After you finish, reholster it in your serpa leg holster and ask to split the bill. Pull out your GI wallet and pay your half with singles. Walk to the car and hand her your keys. Climb in the passenger side, and begin loudly playing death grips. Play on your phone the entire ride home. Climb out and “accidentally” drop your gun. Emphasize again how safe guns are. Tip your 5.11 tactical ball cap and tell her to leave the keys in the ignition. Be a gentleman and call her a cab. (Chivalry ain’t dead boys). Tell her to wear something tighter next time. Go inside and shitpost on K while waiting for her to text you and tell you what a nice night she had.

Ah it’s always the child labor laws that scare em off.

Lifting doesn't cure the total lack of social skills

Why do you think we prefer something as cold, uncaring, and expensive as a woman, but no conversation required?

Attached: 1552530827454.jpg (640x632, 93K)

Yep

Talkeingto a girl online in 2010, I mentioned I was going for my CCW permit to see if she was scared off. She came back saying she wanted to shoot a deer and cook it with me. And that's how I got my first girlfriend.

>Jow Forums gun-toting loli
>but she looks like mr. bean
i have much inner conflict right now

>Gunslinger Girl live action screentest, take one

>but I thought Jow Forums was one of the more well adjusted boards.
What the fuck would make you think that?

Usually when we get talking about hobbies I'll mention target shooting along with my other interests and see what her reaction is. Never dated a girl who was absolutely anti-gun, just disinterested. A few I've dated were outright into them.

Just don't drop your spaghetti like "I LOVE GUNS WANNA SEE MY MOSIN?" out of nowhere. Even taking the gun thing out of it (which has its own baggage) throwing an obsessive hobby into someone's face on an early date looks creepy. I dated one girl who tried to explain to me on the first date what a fujoshi was and how true love can only bloom between men, and I'm sitting there thinking "you have no idea the things I've seen and how crazy you sound."

>can’t you hit the gym and bang some slut or at least get a hooker or something?
Guess you don't visit Jow Forums too often?

my fiancé deals with me being a retard and my SHALL rants very well and even likes guns now. if you can look at her and tell it’s for good, your tisms won’t matter, whether it’s guns or being an unapologetic anti-semite. If I can find a perfect waifu so can u. Good luck user (~:

Tbh I had a 4 hour long first dinnerdate with this girl and we talked just about every subject under the sun. I told her I was pretty much >SHALL and she didn't mind. Started dropping redpills, and here we are a few months later, still going strong.

>Alternatively, you could schreech "SHAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLNOOOOTBEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEINFRINGEDREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE"
Is there any other way to proclaim my love?

>unless it's literally your only hobby in which case you need more hobbies.
of course not? hehehe...

Attached: Wojak003.jpg (804x802, 85K)

yeah the only time my fiancé didn’t know I was pretty much a full on Jew hating human embodiment of Jow Forums was the first few hours of knowing one another. It’s hard to hold back my retardation

I developed my interest in firearms after we were already dating for 3 years.

You don't. It's a fringe hobby in most places. I wouldn't rant and rave about world of warcraft on a date either even though that's all some people think about. But if she finds out in the future that you're a WoWfag or pew pew nut then whatever. You should build a relationship first before bringing up nuances that might make someone who's pretty much a stranger think you're weird.

Attached: 1552975841627.png (967x954, 534K)

!*

Jow Forums‘s problem is that they’re 90% closeted homosexuals and 10% low functioning autistics. I thought Jow Forums generally a higher functioning bunch.

Most of user's problems with women aren't from being fat or undesirable. They just don't have the confidence or interest in socializing and taking things to the next level with a chick. I'm really good looking and I didn't get my first kiss until I was 26 because the first 25 years of my life was basically "well it's not like you can just talk to women." Then I realized, yes, you can just talk to women.

Also, hookers are a terrible idea. It's like paying someone to do your home work. There are dudes out there who have paid for whores all their life and you'd think they'd never held a woman's hand. The first time I had sex was meaningless, but before that happened the first time I really cuddled with that girl I knew I'd started a relationship and all the sex stuff would follow.

>I thought Jow Forums was one of the more well adjusted boards.
Meanwhile...

Attached: 1506054978287.jpg (1599x752, 1.04M)

Homie we worship a cube made of guns and routinely act out sexual fantasies with said guns.

>I'm a firearms enthusiast/named activity requiring guns
>oh that's neat, my dad had a gun and revolvers remind me of his penis
>cool, want a mustache ride?

Just don't let her OD on redpills. You don't want to see a video on Liveleak of your chick playing God is a Serb in your car.

CAREFULLY bringing out hobbies can be a really good thing. Depending on the girl I might only make some oblique comment like "and I'm into some nerdy stuff" and see where she takes it. Last time I brought it up like that it turned out this 39yo Asian PhD woman was into Star Trek, comics, cars, guns, and something else I'm forgetting. Maybe cosplay.

Maybe I was wrong, I figure the people who are actually hasguns beyong a mosin, psa AR, and a maverick 88 have to be at least somewhat well adjusted because you have to have at least a decent job to afford nice funs and ammo to shoot regularly. I bet the guy who used his mosin bolt as a prostate stimulator is a total white collar chad though.

I’ll just never get this mind set, were you raised by a single mom? Not trying to be a dick just genuinely curious.

>Implying I don't

Attached: 1543285484694.png (169x154, 42K)

My dad died when I was 18, but that didn't have anything to do with it. Best way I can describe the way I felt was that girls and sex were like famine in Africa. Yeah, it's happening, but it isn't part of my life other than to laugh at.

Then when I was 25 I basically woke up one morning and suddenly everything felt real. After that I grew some social skills and started dating. I'm still not Mr. Smooth, but I've had a chain of successful girlfriends over the last nine years so I'm doing fine.

Attached: Date-Fruit-Tropical-Climate-Food-East_Medium.jpg (1848x1039, 887K)

Glad you made it user.

Attached: 85AF6E44-F639-4333-8B57-317F20F77121.jpg (255x191, 21K)

Yeah, when I was in my late teens I never thought I'd enjoy having a middle aged Filipino woman pissing on my face.

Take her to the range. I take my gf and her mom whenever I get a chance, they love it after they got over the initial shock of everyone around them shooting. Buy her her own pair of ear protection, let her pick the targets.

She'll figure it out when you take her out of the van and take the black bag off her head.

oh my god this is the best hopefully copy pasta tier thing I have seen in my 12 years here...

this guy gets it.

what are they gonna do to her user? Hang her? I see a rope but she looks white so maybe she was fucking a nigger?

>on a date
not on a date

implying Jow Forums is hasguns

I'm ex army. so its easy. i just show off my sick tattoos

Attached: 1491101693598.jpg (800x800, 33K)

Tell her where I work.

Attached: image.jpg (250x361, 12K)

Thankfully I live in Texas, so it's weird to meet a girl who's dad isn't into guns.

Fiance was the first girl I'd ever dated who hadn't shot a gun before.

FPBP

/thread

I have never met a girl who is scared of a revolver, I just take them shooting around date 3. I use some low power 38 wad cutters which give them a good impression.

>How do you bring up the whole "I really like guns" thing to a girl when you're on a date?
Don't unless you want to run her off with your autism. She will figure it out on her own if you don't fuck things up and actually manage to bring her home.

Attached: 1547486590859.jpg (1024x576, 52K)

Actually that could probably work if you act alpha as fuck while doing all of this.

Don't expose your power level until after she is emotionally invested in you. Fuck, how new are some of you?

Nice one James.

Also it depends a lot on how you throw it out there.
>yeah I have some guns vs
>I own guns....is that a deal breaker teeehee

Would you kindly fuck off back to wherever you can from?
Or just stop being a faggot? There are multiple options here, but something had to change.

I sell smokeless powder and smokeless powder accessories.

Unironically this. What kind of spazoid reveals his powerlevel on the first date

LMFAO

Attached: 1550430268046.jpg (480x640, 12K)

Did you forget where you are? Most of the people here are teenagers that cum when a gir touches their shoulder.

>unless it's literally your only hobby in which case you need more hobbies
my hobbies
>guns
>airsoft
>warhammer 40k
>vintage audio
>photography
>video games
>anime
no attractive girl likes any of these except for video games and maybe anime. it hurts

Attached: 1423263277668.jpg (577x537, 90K)

I just tell her when we start making out not to freak out when she finds my carry piece.

Nigga, there are girls into all of those things, except airsoft and you should feel bad about that anyway. Plus the bigger thing is a woman who likes you will interested in exploring your hobbies. It's attractive for a man to be passionate/knowledgeable about stuff as long as it's not to a creepy degree.

Also
>vintage audio
I've taken so many girlfriends to audio meetups/swap meets. Most of them enjoyed the community even if they didn't know shit about moving coil phono cartridges.

Attached: IMG_20170225_135402.jpg (612x816, 84K)

Easy? Its a big part of my life, so it comes up fairly quickly.

>guns
>airsoft
>vintage audio
>video games

Based as fuck bro, I just ordered my first vinyl but I still haven't picked up a record player. Also airsoft girls is unbelievable, the BMI level of these chicks is insane. What gun are you using right now?

Attached: 1551153445515.jpg (584x433, 30K)

I good way to reveal to her that you like guns is to take her back to your place and shoot her

LMFAO

>Jow Forums users
>well adjusted

Pick one faggot

Attached: wrong.jpg (750x591, 48K)

>40k
>video games
>guns
Are you a doctor user? Where you getting this cash from?

Actually show them you own a gun, and kick their ass out if they say "No."

Is this a meme? I'm not that guy, but I don't make doctor money and guns are only one of my hobbies.

Attached: DSC_1167.jpg (1024x681, 127K)

>Basing your worth as a person on your sexual activity

Attached: A rough day in the Holy Land.jpg (1280x1707, 186K)

Depends on the state.

Cost of living changes a lot. But guns and 40k are pretty expensive hobbies, at least it isn’t cars.

When you pick her up to take her out, just casually tell her you have a gun right when the car starts moving and the doors automatically lock, that way she knows that she can relax because you'll keep you both safe.

Attached: boomstick.jpg (800x600, 252K)

All I can imagine is a sweaty Danny Devito in a stained tank top doing this, and it's beautiful.

This. Anyone who isn't completely anti gun will come. Many will see you as just a dude who likes to shooy

discogs.com/MeistaTripleSix-Underground-Phonk-Vol-1/release/12606217

she was prolly dating the dude touching her hair, I ain't listenin to their tunes but here ya go, use tineye bud it's SherlockPilled

Attached: youfuckingquack.jpg (1200x1600, 373K)

That's actually kind of weird.

Doubtful, unless you're a 9+/10 on looks.

If you're a 10, girl will be in love. If you're a 7 or below, guaranteed the girl thinks you're a "creeper" and will find an excuse to leave (my friend Becky has a water leak, I need to go help her out) because she's too afraid of you to tell you she's just not interested.

>Unless it's literally your only hobby in which case you need more hobbies

Attached: 1552841706000.jpg (326x227, 25K)

Our motto is literally
>Welcome to k now git the fuck out
What in the fuck made you think we are well adjusted

Good for you user. Good to see a fellow non sperg on this board