Canada General

New here? Want a firearm license? Read this: pastebin.com/Ndb2jSAu

Previous thread:

Attached: 1552771076831.png (620x424, 120K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YgSPaXgAdzE
youtube.com/watch?v=CO8vBVUaKvk
rcmp-grc.gc.ca/cfp-pcaf/pol-leg/receiver-carcasse-eng.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

#nd for Soup put on a trip and save cangen

SHUT THE FUCK UP DELETE THIS POST WE ALREADY TOLD YOU

Centralized storage coming soon fellow leafs.

Remember, Bernier might be the most preferable option, but in a First Past The Post electoral system, voting for him guarantees Trudeau gets another majority, guarantees centralized storage becomes law, and likely guarantees outright bans of semi-auto rifles soon after.

Look shit up yourself, we told you. Find the archives and read.

Happy?
Pls help me ID a search timeline, otherwise I'll be looking aimlessly for days.

This

Things like this is why I don't like to do anything anymore; you'll find some fucking insane hobo of a man, and extrapolate it way too far, and before anyone knows it, anything I want to do is caught up in it. And then it becomes that I'm a hostile agent of whatever wronged you one time. I don't even have to know what;s wrong; it doesn't matter. You've made your choice, and now I'm your enemy.

I'm tired, and have grown careless; but you're a novice. Whatever narrative you want to fulfill, I've seen it to the end before; have at it, then. I'm still angry, but I can play my part on a stage. Call whoever you want. That agency will hopefully execute me in my bed.

Last thread, October onward. If you don't find anything, then september on.

Even I'M not this new. How did someone like this find Jow Forums?

Attached: 1521401019485.png (499x376, 266K)

>I can't give you an exact time frame. October till now, probably
This is literally hundreds of threads at least with no clear search term. If someone is willing to help my iron out the legalities, econsulting.ltd@protonmail

Attached: 1551657690403.png (1057x867, 1015K)

>Centralized storage coming soon fellow leafs.
Never ever you fucktard.

it was literally spelled out for you, albeit in a slightly cryptic way. look back a few threads to decipher the meme name. shut the fuck up about it from here on.

As if any riding in southwest BC is going blue, may as well vote PPC anyways

Massive.
Shitty!
Ten thousand leagues subzero sweat dripping

Fuck off and die

Attached: 1458955678510.jpg (700x465, 45K)

No u.
I'm trying not to die when the time comes if you don't mind.

Attached: 1551634120088.png (747x686, 44K)

What the fuck are you chinks arguing about

>This is literally hundreds of threads at least with no clear search term
You better get to reading, then.

Ralph Goodale all but said its coming in front of the Senate yesterday.

You understand the people running the government hate you right? And want to take all of your guns, right?

I don't like it, but denying reality isn't going to change it.

Fair enough. If you live in a riding that's basically a lock for any given party, then go for it.

Just keep in mind that the NDP and Libs split their vote, so it's possible for CPC to win a riding with ~35% of the vote.

The only thing the LPC is going to centrally store is my dick up their ass.

>You understand the people running the government hate you right? And want to take all of your guns, right?
>I don't like it, but denying reality isn't going to change it.
Yes, and I fully intend to tell them to pound sand when the time comes. I'm not complying with any of their bullshit. They have no mandate, they're pathological liars, they ignore facts and logic every time they're presented, they can go fuck themselves. Good luck finding me in north east Alberta cunts.

Exactly. They'll get the same reaction from me as if the local mafioso decided to confiscate my shit.
Not. One. More. Inch.

Good.
Fuck them.
And spread the word. No more of this shit. Stand with Quebec. They're only as powerful as people let them be. Do not fucking comply. Give them fucking NOTHING, and watch as they sputter and twist in the wind, impotent and seething in outrage.
H-HOW COULD THIS HAPPEN? HOW COULD THE PEASANTS REFUSE MY DECREE?!
Fuck them. We're not subjects, we're not slaves, we're Canadians, and I'll say it with you.
Not. One. More. Inch.

Who would win?
A bunch of RCMP or one Fuckwit with an M305?

Attached: Maple Snake.jpg (576x587, 60K)

The only winner was DEHYDRATION

Did he run out of ammo or just give up at the end? I can't remember anymore

Fun fact.. Drache sold him that m3

He gave up.

Didn't bring water.
He was drinking from a garden hose when they caught him, lel

To be perfectly fair, it's not like it takes skill to ambush people at close range with a rifle. He never got into a real firefight or anything, just merked a few cops after luring them to the door.

Everyone else is so much happier and does so much better.

I cope badly; I admit that. But what is everyone else doing so much better

I've been in over four years now. Every time, anything I've done is invalidated, and I have to start over; others in the departments don't. Why do they believe them, but never believe me?

Fuck off you god damn faggot. Get some fucking help, get some counselling or something, quit blog posting on here and derailing threads you cocksucker narcissistic fuck

Guess I'll make a rebbit account
You fags are insufferable

>Everyone else is so much happier and does so much better.
As Beck famously said: Don't believe everything that you breathe.
youtube.com/watch?v=YgSPaXgAdzE

Report and ignore. He needs another ban. He won't stop, even with no (you)s. I warned you fags last thread, stop giving him attention.

that ship I'm with needs to get gassed and bombed

Attached: 96-image082.png (512x768, 18K)

what the fuck is happening here

Sick blog post, fag. Why did you need to tell us you were leaving? Did you think anyone cared? Just go.

Societal meltdown.
youtube.com/watch?v=CO8vBVUaKvk

God, shut the fuck up already, you whiny fuck.

>Don't believe everything that you breathe.
They're dumb enough to keep performance reviews on paper, and think that a little "Protected B" sticker will stop anyone from reading what's there.

It is actually recorded, on paper, that they do better than I do. Informally, everyone's late, they can't do certain things, they do whatever else -- but the performance review binder is on paper, because my boss is real bad with security i guess, is all printed out. and it is written down that others do indeed do not have problems, and only I do.

God, shut the fuck up already, you whiny fuck.

I've had people say "Your life is perfect" to my face and my life has been a shit show.
You don't fucking know what their lives are like.
You don't know how anything ends.

Lmao

I actually said this in a previous thread, and they said something about it being wrong to violate security protocols or something; the information is there, unguarded, in plain text. How about instead of yelling at me for accessing it, someone yells at them for leaving it unencrypted and freely available to read? They;re supposed to have PKI cards and shit.

But if it's supposed to be hidden how the boss feels about others, how about the boss takes pain to hide it? Instead of just depending on me to not raid shit

Has anyone ever received an email from tendies with the following:
>Please provide us your Gun Club Name for the transfer application of restricted firearm
I neither live in Ontario, nor is the gun I ordered restricted.

Attached: 1389822373550.gif (350x280, 2.84M)

oh dear, i'm drunk, buit basically see >bosses have been idiots who dont even try to hide performance review papers
>i read them because why would i not run raids on all info available

>others' performance reviews are immaculate and fantastic while mine are absolutely dire

Then work elsewhere. Change field if you have to. Find the intersection of things you are competent at, things you like doing and things that generate a profit.

Juat type n/a or non restricted

Reply with
>I don't live in Ontario and I'm not buying a Restricted firearm.
I assume it's probably just automated or someone fucked up putting things in the computer.

>competent at, things you like doing and things that generate a profit.
I tried to write a script to manipulate text to make preparing the daily file a little faster

yeoman told me to stop

Attached: ac130 inbound.webm (720x476, 986K)

Fuck off, pony posting derranged faggot

guize, I need a shotgun and I've been so OCD and It's a toss up between form and function. My choices are:

>Brixia PM5:
Pros: Mag fed, shortbarrelled, cheap
Cons: Kind of bland and ugly, pump action compared to semi.
I'm concerned that it being magfed, it may not be as reliable as its tubefed counterparts.

>Benelli M4:
Pros: Beautiful, semiauto, Gucci af, reliable
Cons: Expensive, slow loading compared to mag fed, and cucked to only 5 3" shotshell capacity with the +1 extension.

>Benelli Supernova:
Pros: Beautiful looking, able to change barrel sizes with ease, kind of special snowflakey.
Cons: pump, only 7 shot capacity compared to a 590 with its 9 shot capacity, aftermarket might be lacking, slow loading compared to mag fed.

>Mossberg 590:
Pros: Beautiful hearty shotgun, reliable, classic, proven, whopping 9 shot cap

Cons: slow loading, pump action.

15 years ago when I was a 15 year old no guns goy, I went to Cali to see my uncle and I went to a Big 5 and held a 590 with the head shield and it was beautiful, maybe it was the novelty of never having held something like it but I loved it. but it's still slow loading compared to a semi mag fed roachgun so I'm lost. The Benelli M4 is a "holygrail" type of shotgun that I will always want to own and if I get something else, I might always wonder about it, what could have been, I got to hold one and it was awesome, it's semiauto too so I'm at a complete loss.

Attached: 1552251196592.jpg (1200x438, 144K)

I answered as such, obviously.
It's been five days since I placed the order, and only earlier today did they hit me with that and I am yet to be billed for it.
Tendies is actually looking to be the slowest online retailer to get a gun delivered to me so far. Bummer.

Attached: Sherman.gif (500x368, 2.56M)

Whiny faggot, why don't you kill yourself, you useless homo

If you can afford it, get the M4.
Whiny faggot, why don't you kill yourself, you useless homo

this is a board for guns, were not your therapists, people here have been very tolerant of you but you need to stop shitting up the board. We are not therapists or Psychologists. Get the fuck off of here and go get mental help

If you have the money for a benelli m4 and enough accessories that you want and you won't be stone broke after buying them, get that.

I actually wonder, what would happen if I went through all those protected documents that are stored in a shitty not protected way, and went, crying, saying, "this unit obviously doesn't believe in me; it believes in everyone else, but not me"
What would they do?

buy a supernova then report back here so I know if I should buy one or not

this is a board for guns, were not your therapists, people here have been very tolerant of you but you need to stop shitting up the board. We are not therapists or Psychologists. Get the fuck off of here and go get mental help

No such thing exists.

Get the gun you really want or save and get it otherwise you're going to feel like you settled, then later regret it.

Is $250 plus tax a good price for a new Maverick 88? Would like a ok HD/fucking arounf shotgun without buying Chinese/Turk

Hopefully frag you in your sleep until you swallow a c8 like a modern day pvt pile you fucking insufferable faggot

Yes, great price

If you're getting a Mav88, get the combo that comes with the 18" and the LONG BOI for one price.

Niggerfaggot

Aww I thought you were leaving for reddit? What happened, faggot?

>No such thing exists.
then stop shitposting here you insufferable retard fuck you

>ITT a narcissistic whiny faggot.

You sound fat actually, I bet you are, you faggot.

Don't lump us in with the narcissistic shizo please.

To Obrez or not to Obrez that is the question lads. Can you register the cunt after the fact? Or is it just straight up illegal? rebarrel it entirely?

I love your boipussy too much

Gay, dude. cangen is a gay free zone.

It'd only be legal if you newly manufactured a barrel. Cutting down a barrel below a certain length is illegal.

>cangen is a gay free zone
HAH
I'd ask how you said that with a straight face but...

Stop embarrassing yourself please, for the love of god have some dignity

So if I can get a custom barrel installed I could have it registered as a legal restricted firearm?

So March 19 was to predict drama queen shitposting? At least someone didn't shoot up another mosque.

In other news people are freaking out about C-71 because Bill Blair said "Big news any day now" which is what he has been saying for fucking months.

You absolutely could.

>he doesn't know

You're supposed to be able to see through an aimpoint PRO with both eyes open right
I think my eyes might be fucked. Pls no

>highly likely that semi autos and handguns are gone if trudeau wins again
>c-71 will pass

What the fuck do we do? Not even the US is safe in 2020. I wish I was born 80 years earlier so I could enjoy lax gun laws and not have to worry about strict laws for decades.

Attached: 1378443225445.gif (320x287, 781K)

Do not comply.
Drown the cunts in letters, it costs nothing.
Drown the cunts in emails too.
Let them know that you are not a criminal and you will not comply with their bullshit.

>Let them know that you are not a criminal and you will not comply with their bullshit.
then you are a criminal by their definition
nothing can save us at this point
it's martyrdom or living with getting cucked by the government at this point

How many body bags before cops tell MP's to go door to door themselves if they want gun control so bad?
I'm guessing not all that many.

What people fail to realize is that the government in this country is only as powerful as people let it be. Quebec proved this was the case. The government serves us, not the other way around, and if the 2.1 million of us stuffed their inbox with a notice of "Fuck you", they would have to take notice and rethink their stance.
Do. Not. Comply.
>Martyrdom
You don't have to be a martyr. Just don't comply. It's that easy.

I'm back looking got search terms to help me understand the need for potential serialization and registration of 80% lowers. I read the related posts to the cryptic name from a few threads back in all instanced since October.
Pls help me not be an outsider here.

Attached: 1552884710833m.jpg (1024x581, 189K)

then what? your children get fucked? no thanks, passing the buck like that is what got us to where we are now

Looking for*

rcmp-grc.gc.ca/cfp-pcaf/pol-leg/receiver-carcasse-eng.htm

>gets logged by the rcmp
great job

>he thinks most gun owners in canada wouldn't comply
The populace is by far and large who go "golly gee im so glad we have commonsense gun laws unlike the US, who needs an AR, babby killing magazines, etc for hunting moose eh?"

The sooner you accept this the less disappointed you will be.

Thanks user, but I read this already as it was in linked in the paste bin. I'm not clear on the following:
>Future import and retail sales of receiver blanks will be available only to individuals or businesses that have the appropriate firearms licence. Restricted and prohibited receiver blanks must be registered
Does this mean I can import and buy one as long as I register it myself?
I'm just trying to understand if there's a window in which I can have it and it not be registered, so I call and register it myself, ya'know to not break any laws.
It says import, so can I import them, as long as I register them once I get home?

Why would your children get fucked, and how is that passing the puck? Look, be a spineless cuck faggot if you want, but I'm telling you, the best way to fight this on the off chance it happens is to not fucking comply. Central storage can go fuck itself, Trudeau can go fuck himself, Bill Blair and Ralph Goodale can go fuck themselves, Wendy Cukier can get fucked, I don't give a single solid fuck what any of those pieces of shit have to say, and I don't give a single solid fuck what law they pass on this matter because A) it's not based on statistical facts or logic and therefore null and void B) it has no moral basis. Make your choice. Bow down and kiss their feet or join the free Canadians who are not going to comply with their garbage fucking laws.

>muh RCMP logs
Fuck off you tinfoil schizo.
Do not comply.

Fuck off, shill.
Check compliance rates for the original LGR. There's your fucking answer.
Do not comply.

Sheeeit. Gotendies selling the Girsan MC28 for 310 bucks.

You're totally missing the point. If you just hide away and don't comply guess whats gonna happen when you die. Your children will find your guns in the attic and fucking turn them into the cops. No one will care at that point. If they try to take the guns away the only way to stop them is to actively resist hiding solves nothing so take that spineless cuck faggot shit and shove it up your ass

Raise your kids to be part of it then.
>actively resist
Yes, by not complying and not turning anything in. Fix your magazines. Live free. Live ethically and responsibly. Invalid and unethical laws don't affect peaceful Canadians, why follow them? Fuck it.