*blocks your path*

*blocks your path*

Attached: gun-free-zone.gif (300x300, 8K)

Like I give a fuck.

No u

carry anyway

its only illegal if you get caught

*turns around and go home*
i cant fight a sign.. its illegal

Attached: ap,550x550,16x12,1,transparent,t.u2.png (549x413, 83K)

I was at dragon mans a few days ago, and he doesn't even let holstered weapons in.

was like, wat

If they don't know I have a gun, I'm not committing a crime.

Attached: 629 Pachmayr Grips.jpg (700x410, 28K)

>gun free zone
>concealed carry

Attached: gunreeezone.png (300x300, 138K)

Attached: Donttellmewat.jpg (340x270, 28K)

if they can't see or hear it, it's not their problem

Went to Chicago recently.

Carried in:
>train station there
>train
>museum of art
>museum of science and industry
>field museum
>96th floor bar
>train again
>train station again

Attached: 0307191258.jpg (4160x2336, 1.87M)

Attached: gun free forcefield.png (864x428, 154K)

Attached: face.jpg (2592x1944, 1.65M)

Attached: 21090_screenshots_2015-12-29_00001.jpg (1920x1080, 207K)

I have a license to concealed carry, I don't have a license to *tell people* that I am carrying.

As long ad there is no body scanning checkpoint, I'm good.

It’s a sign, not a cop.

>live in small town in new jersey
>open carry around town
>nobody gives a shit
>state trooper got cunty one time but decided it wasn't worth her time and fucked off

Attached: 1542354301049.jpg (640x1136, 48K)

Literally fucking where you lying sack of shit? Do you live in the middle of fucking Wharton State Forest in a town of 50 people?

Attached: Shit'sfuckedyo.png (959x771, 818K)

Not him but NJ has no laws forbidding open carry of handguns. This is what lets most people that carry them carry on the job (since you need to justify your need in that fucking state) like security guards.

Richland

>Wharton

Nigga that's the devil's home.

Attached: 1538527277605.png (1200x771, 93K)

Attached: bad-ass-alert.jpg (600x800, 53K)

Not the correct size, format, and text not verbatim as stated by law. Ignore

So you pretty much do?

Why didn't you tell me you were coming?

>NJ has no laws forbidding open carry of handguns.
Wrong
>This is what lets most people that carry them carry on the job
No, it's because you're on private property and have explicit permision from the owner of said property.

Attached: Screenshot_20190319-221331_Drive.jpg (2960x1440, 754K)

cool story bro

>living in a state where GFZ signs carry legal weight

You'd look good with your beard trimmed to an even length.

Don't bully Othais.

Oppa Gandalf Style.

because these signs have saved so many lives right

Attached: gun-fun-zone.png (300x300, 39K)

Like I give a fuck

Attached: 20190309_185232.jpg (4128x3096, 2.04M)

I’m a school teacher in Florida. Been carrying a Glock 19 at work for all the years I’ve been a teachet and have a fully stocked medkit in the classroom and an ifak on me at all times, nobody knows. Nobody knows I’m into guns since I never hint at it and keep to myself.

come at me faggots

>tfw gun free zone signs don't carry the weight of the law in Nevada

Attached: 1384268665008.jpg (424x452, 61K)

I feel safe when I notice these, but then I'm always armed.

Attached: 1549152310534.png (500x699, 175K)

Constitution overrules your stupid sign. As does my God given right to protect myself.

Attached: images(9).jpg (225x225, 17K)

Attached: blind-man-walking-on-a-walkway-with-a-blind-persons-cane-AMBKHX.jpg (866x1390, 143K)

In Jow Forumsentucky they can only ask you to leave, and as long as you do you haven't broken any laws. Except state run facilities with proper signage and code printing, but hey I don't go to the courthouse or post office very often any way.

Yeee. These are all over hipster infested Richmond

Attached: 20181016_025420.jpg (1080x1418, 1.09M)

Jesus, has he ever been in a fight even?

Only with adulthood.

That's me ya silly goose. :)
So mean!

Attached: Screenshot_20171229-202847.jpg (1057x1071, 106K)

I don't care for revolvers anyway.

> I want everyone to know
Kek

>>museum of science and industry
Love that place

>implying I'm gonna let some sign tell me what to do
If there aren't metal detectors then your sign can slob on my knob.

Not a legally binding signage in Texas.

Attached: wojaksmug.png (330x189, 19K)

>navy
fag

Attached: armySAA.jpg (1920x1080, 515K)

Haven't heard that one before!

Attached: 1549594866274.jpg (640x795, 69K)

it's just some friendly interservice bants ya extra-big fag

I dont trust dudes in berets

Attached: images (2).jpg (178x284, 13K)

>tfw no giantess army gf

Attached: 1552367230489.png (811x583, 381K)

haven't worn a beret in nearly ten years

IN FACT haven't done a real army workout in almost four years. mad? not as mad as my tendons and BMI i guarantee.

>workout
That's a swear word in the navy

You made a powerful enemy today sign!

I am the most highly qualified soldier in the entirety of the United States Army, possibly the world. I graduated top of my class from Infantry OSUT at Fort Benning, but that was easy. I am an expert marksman, I can kill the enemy with extreme precision from 500 meters away, and even further for an area target. If you exist, I can hit you, right between the eyes, with many different weapon systems (M4A1 Carbine, M2 “Ma Deuce,” M249 SAW, M240B, Javelin, Grenades, it just goes on and on.) And you think you can run? You are fucking retarded, civilian, because I am also qualified to drive. That’s right, I’ll chase your ass down at 60 mph in a 3 ton armored humvee with a 240B mounted on top to paint the concrete with your entrails, and then I’ll run you over and make dope blood trails all down the highway, baby. All of this while wearing my eye pro, because unlike my more unintelligent counterparts, I know that safety comes first. But of course, the dark lens eye pro, because I’m not a nerdy bitch. And if you weren’t retarded, you’d know that the eye protection we wear has a ballistic earring and can survive the fucking apocalypse, nerd.

Is this the new Navy Seal copypasta, now that the NZ shooter has tainted the original?

Yes

i dont know how Jersey even has anything in it anymore. im fucking off to pa if i move back to the area

Kek

So is this the new version?

I like the older one better.

That picture is what humans will actually look like in about four thousandish years. Wider eyes will allow for greater non verbal communication and this will get selected over the generations.

I carry without a permit, why would a sign stop me?

Based as fuck

Well, that's the wrong sign, so it doesn't matter

I'm okay with that. Alita a cute!

Well, he is jewish so he automatically feels he is the only one allowed to partake in certain rights.

Guy that doesn't give a fuck here

I have actually shot all of those except the m4a1 I'm issued an m4

You left out the mk19 I feel like that would be in there if you weren't a larping civilian

Why only apply it on guns ?
>No burglar zones
>No vandalism zones
>No arsonry zones
>etc

So it's a free fire zone then?

Pick it up and move it somewhere else

If it is concealed then no one will know

>blatantly copypasted bullet holes

they dont in FL either.

What would happen if I opened a store and had a 1st amendment free zone?

As far as you know it does at least.

Museum of science was so h*cking baller. I want to go back there.

I mean, you can totally kick people out of your store for being loud and annoying.

So, do you folks also carry in the court or other federal buildings? They usually have metal detectors don't they? I know the court house I went to did.

Attached: 1552419799980.webm (800x588, 1.83M)

if you could get people slapped with a felony for speaking out of line in a store there would be an uproar

I leave my gun in the car when I go to my county's court office, just about every court I've been to has metal detectors.
federal courthouses are extra bitchy where I live, you cant even take a cellphone in there.

Same here.
I just wanted to see what these "I don't give a fuck" actually do when it's a sign at a federal building.

Yea. Hipsters are a strange bunch. I had my double stack with me. Sign didn't even tingle or get warm. I dont think they work

I thought working out and gay sex was all navyfags did

Based Florida

In my state any conspicuous signage is legally binding. And I respect the right of a private establishment to decide whether they want people to carry or not. I simply don’t do business in those establishments.

What about women? What about the handicapped? What do they use? That sign is pretty sexist and ablist desu.

Cool. But it'll probably take longer than 4000, being as the period of our generations seems to be about 30-40 years. And space travel will hopefully happen, so that might add some weird selection preferences.

OP, those signs don't carry weight of law in my state. For the signs that do and are displayed correctly (lot of b.s. regulations on how they MUST be displayed i.m.o), should you choose to ignore them, it's a misdemeanor equivalent to a moving violation.

Any place that carries a felony offense for violating a no carry law is already covered under federal law or is a grade school building.

FEAR?

What if I don't like your religion? ie no Muslims. And what if I consider faggotry/LGBTism a religion (that's also not allowed).

So no 2a huh. Then why can't we establish true 1a free zones again?

My mall has this sign and also one saying I couldn’t use my phone to take pics of Santa. Get this! Both signs completely failed to stop me. It’s like they are just a useless pieces of plastic!

Oh shit another Springs bro. Fuck Boulder

they don't in CA, either