The PRC invades Taiwan. Taiwan deploys clandestinely developed nukes on their own soil and on the PRC fleet...

The PRC invades Taiwan. Taiwan deploys clandestinely developed nukes on their own soil and on the PRC fleet, temporarily stalling the invasion, but another wave is inbound. Taiwan issues the following appeal:
any able bodied American that joins an American led, semi-autonomous American Volunteer Force to defend Taiwan will be paid $200,000 per year (with a minimum of $200,000 regardless of war duration) and receive Taiwanese citizenship. The American military has not intervened but the Japanese military has and South Korea is providing air support and material aid.

Do you answer the call?

Attached: FEAF4434-BE13-4691-853B-ADF8A7DF4078.png (640x427, 8K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Estimated_number_of_civilian_guns_per_capita_by_country
youtube.com/watch?v=k9UGmGU-h_c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You think I'd miss this party?

Attached: exterminator.jpg (294x343, 19K)

Duh.

You mean Republic of China citizenship.

Attached: RoC.png (748x591, 37K)

>wir ist der kommunist

Attached: th20E6BTPC.jpg (242x356, 29K)

Foolish Taiwanese, I would have done it for free!
Unfortunately, I end up converting almost of my pay from each year into boba tea and xiao long bao.

Bruh I'll do it for like a tenth of that price.

Taiwan is a small island and China has nukes.

They want to capture Taiwan, not obliterate it. Destroying it would really throw a big wrench in the (Chinese) idea that Taiwan and China are just two sides of the same coin.

And getting a chance to blast commies? Sign me up!

Is either Taiwan or the US gonna let me keep war trophies like double-stack tokarevs and shit? If so, count me the fuck in.

If Taiwan is victorious and you accept ROC citizenship you will enjoy virtually unlimited gun rights within Taiwan.

Then fuck yeah.

Attached: type64smg2.jpg (614x231, 21K)

>>kill commies
>>kill bugmen
>>make BANK
>>wartime bringbacks
Anyone who wouldn't go fight doesn't belong here.

if Taiwan uses nukes on its own soil and on their fleet, you bet your ass they will be wiped off the face of the Earth with full population support.

You do know that by "on their own soil" I mean Taiwan nukes itself, with low yield weapons, to wipe out the initial PRC landing force, right?

then what would stop china from saying fuckit and tossing a nuke right into taiwans population?

Taiwan doesn't have nukes..

Why does that have mongolia?

As long as they give me ammo!

Attached: Escalated.jpg (728x1052, 326K)

Fuck yes, although I would likely bring a Rhodesian patch and a DTOM patch with my american patch.

Pluses
-Killing commies
-making bank
-getting revenge for Rhodesia
-likely getting ass because what Chinese chick wouldn't like a bad ass american.

-Negitives
-literally none.

Attached: e8txXdS.png (500x487, 329K)

Because Mongolia is part of the ROC.

Attached: Voting_res_2758.png (1420x738, 47K)

The same reason the USA government wouldn't do the same. They want the territory and not to rule over glass.

Checked.

>nukes themselves
I am more than willing to fight for Belka

>Taiwan uses nukes

You know we almost had nukes at one point, then one "Clever" plot by the glowing CIA niggers and one defection later they ended up at a bottom of a hole filled with concrete...

Also, AMA

Attached: DSC_0231.jpg (3840x2160, 2.14M)

What is this map?

And I don't think that's a good plan. I also think an independent Tibet would also be wise.

This

You guys DO realize Taiwan is basically entirely split between concrete jungle and actual jungle, right?
The fighting there could be as brutal as Vietnam, if not more so.

Green are commie sympathizers who voted to kick Taiwan out of the UN and replace it with communist vermin. Red voted against this atrocity.

Tibet is too important, it's the source of the three major rivers of East Asia.

Last I checked, it was the guys livin' in the jungle who won Vietnam.

fucking commies man.

You do have a point, maybe an autonomous region? I just want the Tibetans to do their Buddhist stuff without being fucked with. Same with Mongolia.

>entairety of Europe
>Canada
Wow, such a nice allies we have.

What kind of gun laws Taiwan have?

Taiwanese military has fallen to the point it's mostly consists of boys eating pizza and going home on weekends.

Hello, brother.

Attached: 20190319_201303.jpg (1089x613, 183K)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Estimated_number_of_civilian_guns_per_capita_by_country

It has more to do with nobody thinking that Chiang and his cronies were worth supporting much longer so instead they recognized the PRC which had politcally and ideologically split from the USSR and was slowly drifting westwards.

i didn't realize there were so many of us here

i'm going to run for presidency of roc in 2028. vote for me, it'll be obvious who i am

Attached: 20190319_233257.jpg (4032x3024, 3.65M)

Evening brothers

Only people who are permitted by the National Police Agency can carry firearms, with exception to Native people.

But even if you get permission, you are probably be allow pistol like Glock, Beretta or Walther. ARs, AKs and even a 10/22 is generally off limit

In other word, hope you can gain the friendship of the chief of police or else no fun for you

Attached: screech.jpg (800x603, 79K)

>I also think an independent Tibet would also be wise.
Lol.

>all dat delusion
the reality is you'll be dead within 48 hours of landing.

>maybe an autonomous region?
it's ALREADY an autonomous region, retard.

>backed up by Japan
>Euros tried to cuck them for the feels

Damn right I would.
youtube.com/watch?v=k9UGmGU-h_c

Attached: Hayashi.png (419x571, 232K)

In name only. Are we acting like the commies go though with their words?

?

And it will be in name only under the ROC. You probably don't know what Taiwan was like until the late 80s.

A nation of high altitude subsistence farmers ruled by a retarded theocracy. Yeah, that'll do real well.

>ARs, AKs and even a 10/22 is generally off limit
What the fuck. I didn't expecting this from country who lives under constant threat of commie invasion.

What so you think civilian small arms is going to do to a professional army?

Are you fucking autistic?

Put holes in the men, and plug holes in the women?

They would be a massive deterrent, and make occupation a nightmare.

Too bad Taiwan's leaders are cucks who eat western liberal propaganda. They're more worried about faggot rights than commie invasion.

Yeah, because the almost universal ownership of automatic smallarms in Iraq deterred 2 invasions, right?
You’re a fucking retard.

Fucking Malaysia pseudo commie worshipper

Guerilla warfare? A bullet is a bullet.

The entire fucking western world was in Iraq. They are also Arabs.
Asians are not the same, look at Vietnam. The US couldn't win fast enough and occupation would've been a mess.

Jesus Christ I never knew there were so many Taiwanese on Jow Forums. At least it makes sense that a people whose land is under constant threat would have a respect for firearms, even if their government only allows them to use them for military service.

>concrete jungle and jungle
That's about the most succinct way to put it. Going to the national parks or taking a sky tram over the jungle in Taiwan is quite the experience. I could down and see nothing but sprawling dense jungle. Aboriginals used to elude authorities/Japs for months in there while they picked off men. A guerilla war there would be brutal as fuck.

Hell yeah! Can I bring my own weapons?

You seem to be under the impression that anyone beside the US mattered in gulf storm and OIF, and the VPA was armed solely with small arms.
Yep, you’re retarded.

>comparing the USA to china
>comparing desert to jungle
>comparing ragheads to asians

i'm surprised that you're able to string together sentences at all

Attached: scum.jpg (987x766, 47K)

You realize Taiwan is like 80 km away from china, right?

Go be a fucking retard elsewhere, retard.

What about shotguns?

Attached: Best-Over-and-Under-Shotgun-810x551.jpg (810x551, 125K)

yes, and that somehow negates my points?

you don't think china saw what a nightmare occupying iraq was for the US? you don't think having a shitload of civilian small arms would make occupation a nightmare, and thus deter china?

i know it's probably difficult for you, but trying thinking a bit.

>and that somehow negates my points?
Yes, and you’re retarded.

Nothing. Only aboriginals and gangsters have guns. Plenty of mills and lathes to make them if you really cared though. Aboriginals make blunderbusses in the jungles/mountains to hunt and live off of the land still to this day.
Ordinary civilians? Yeah, nah. People probably think less about guns than even Japan.

Interesting perspective, considering a lot of Western countries are typically more permissive with shotguns than handguns.

Thanks, user

Now that we're on this subject, if you hypothetically did get a legal gun, are there any places in Taiwan to practice shooting? Or at least just a simple gun range?

Sup Jow Forumsuomintang, have a little gift, from Jow Forumsanada.

Attached: 1552883570033.jpg (2733x2452, 2.75M)

Small arms are just a bonus. And fighting in open desert makes mechanized warfare and close air support much easier, making small arms less relevant.
Taiwan is the exact opposite of that.

What’s that flag

This is just sad. Taiwan clearly need some kind of Second Amendment, simply just to piss off commies.

>$200,000 per year
Now wait a sec here, son.

Attached: Untitled.png (972x322, 91K)

The problem is the youth. I've talked to them about something like that, it scares them. They're all leftists, it's pretty sad. They're more likely to legalize weed.

Just like city youths here. It's easier for them just to depend on someone else, and not think about doing things on their own independent terms.

Especially when a lot of people nowadays have personalities that are more comfortable with simple compliance and jumping on bandwagons to increase social status among their peers.

The ROC claims more than China does and says Mongolia is rightfully Chinese

Probably wouldn't last a year, but that wouldn't stop me from having fun!

Attached: 1552286947176.png (444x444, 167K)

>They're all leftists, it's pretty sad.
Leave 'em be. Apparently China is incentivizing/facilitating relocation for Taiwanese citizens. Let them move to the mainland, and let them see for themselves how terrible leftism really is.

Taiwan Number One.

Attached: 1540346782987.jpg (600x603, 194K)

China honestly isn't bad, especially for Chinese people.

Shanghai is definitely nicer than Taipei. Better pay, bigger city, etc. Young Taiwanese are fleeing Taiwan by the droves, either for the mainland or the US.

I'm one of the Taiwanese anons in this thread, I need to save my country.

Attached: vote.jpg (768x960, 117K)

If some people want to trade their rights and freedoms for better wage it their right to do so.
They will not fight for their country anyway. In case of war they will just flee at first opportunity.

Mostly what this guy said

Although there are a few trap shooting range in the nation, but those mostly uses something like Olympia 72 or something similar to that

Attached: 1522899652087.jpg (2880x2160, 1.26M)

The Jow Forumsube calls, and I shall answer.

>are there any places in Taiwan to practice shooting

Yes and no, we do have a lot of mountain sides you could do BLM style shooting. However, getting there is a issue since these are mostly unreachable by conventional means(ie vehicle) and that people would bitch about gun shot noise since even though you a relatively isolate the sound would be consider an annoyance to some

We do have some ranges operated by both civilian ownership or military ones. However, civilian ones are mostly shotgun trap range. As for military ones they are only open to military personnel and sometime highschooler that are on Military Training Courses (Which it is like PE, but there will be a chance of you going to a range and fire 7-8 shot off as "experience")

(Family pic)

Attached: DSC_0230.jpg (3840x2160, 2.37M)

Based and mepilled
Shame about the faggot jannies nuking my thread

I see. Kind of like when I was a young teen and tried to find a place to shoot an Eoka pistol, I cobbled from water pipe and scrap wood. That was fucking annoying, and I got nowhere with it.

subject verb agreement friend

Taiwan has Frank Yang. China doesn’t stand a chance.

No. If Taiwan uses nukes against China, no matter how or where, it will get nuked into oblivion. Once every Taiwanese is dead, China will send 15 mio. citizens with low social credit rating to repopulate and rebuild Taiwan.

>$200k and citizenship in an inferior country
>in exchange for risking being skinned alive by Chinks
>defending other Chinks

What a deal.

I see, the classic belkan approach of nuking your own soil to scare your enemies in to give up fighting such mad man

I'm almost sure that will all the polution they live on China and India their people is already immune to nuclear radiation and fallout

America sails gun boats through the straight of Taiwan if China even makes a fart that sounds like Taiwan.
The US allowing China to take Taiwan unopposed sets a precedent that's unacceptable.
Fuck it, I'd go. No gf, kids, or mortgage. Might see or do something amazing.

Because Iraq was just one giant desert, right? Because Fallujah was just a giant parking lot, right?

Jews have already won.

You do know that the ROC claims extends to the entire SCS up to Singapore, right?
As well as Okinawa and the Ryukyus

Doesn’t matter, the United States has defense pact with Taiwan.
China knows better than to risk open invitation for mainland invasion.

The US does not have a Defence pact with Taiwan.

Prove it

>Taiwanese citizenship
Yes please, always heard they love Americans

>Taiwan Relations Act

>The President is directed to inform the Congress promptly of any threat to the security or the social or economic system of the people on
>Taiwan and any danger to the interests of the United States arising therefrom. The President and the Congress shall determine, in
>accordance with constitutional processes, appropriate action by the United States in response to any such danger.

It is not a Mutual Defence treaty like the ones we have with Japan and Korea.

My IQ is in the 3 digits. Your is not.

You’re referring to the Taiwan Relations Act, which falls short of a pro forma defense pact.

I'd join the PRC like a civilised person.