Patch Thread - The French Connection

Trade, create, and sell your patches
>Previous Thread
>Where can I buy that sweet patch/ find patches?
pastebin.com/cXZTGafD

>Thread Theme
youtube.com/watch?v=k4Xx0k_TVY0

Attached: Badgerhound.jpg (1288x966, 291K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SNvDUO42Hys
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

thats a good OST

Attached: thumbs up (2).png (750x780, 77K)

who sells this?

Attached: 1552954022430.png (1000x1000, 1.64M)

New petch is up. Use the Promo code. Read the Pastebin.

Give me your shekels so I can afford more patches, so I can afford more patches after the patches I bought sell.

Attached: ebin_EMS_meme2.png (640x631, 527K)

I'm not a medic or have any medical training. Why should I buy one?

You buy it because it looks nice.
You buy it because you like the message or meme.
You buy it because you wish to wear it or put it on something to denote it's use.

In your case, I'd just buy it because it's dank and you probably support the few people whose job is to actually help you. Unless you don't.

Attached: 1418088511382.jpg (828x796, 106K)

I do, I just don't want to buy one and take it away from someone who it makes sense for them to have it more. It is a neat patch, I will say that. Hope it sells out.

Thanks. I associate it more with the phoon vid now, but I felt it was appropriate for badger's famas patch
youtube.com/watch?v=SNvDUO42Hys

Speaking of which, badger, why haven't you posted your drop in other places? I don't want to do it for you and steal your thunder, you know?

Attached: Door Stuck.jpg (3200x2400, 2.8M)

>Take it away from someone who needs it/earned it
It's for whoever is willing to pay for it, friendo. This ain't a charity for EMTs or Trauma Nurses, as much as I'd like for it to be.

>Hope it sells out.
Sooner rather than later if you bought one :^)
But thank you.

Attached: 1396662195169.jpg (590x459, 68K)

I'm an ICU nurse, I might get this patch

Attached: boards.jpg (3264x2448, 1.3M)

I like the patch but Jow Forums is hardly the place for medical stuff. One of those places that pushes for tourniquets for normal use.

Memorial anniversary patch?

Attached: 1553036866804.gif (750x750, 726K)

>Jow Forums is hardly the place for medical stuff
U wot m8
Some of my favorite screencap/storytime threads are ones where EMTs and Nurses talk about the crazy shit they see when they're out on a call. And of course there's the folks who are .mil and are actually trained to handle saline feeds through your anus.

Not everyone on Jow Forums is boomer with a pocket tourniquet.

Attached: 1334965561070.png (626x754, 95K)

>Not everyone on Jow Forums is boomer with a pocket tourniquet.
Makes a thread about creating a first aid kit. If it doesn't have 3 tourniquets and decompression needles it's shit.

He died?

>He doesn't know

RIP Benny
F

RIP Aniki

If you don't keep a Chupa Chup or Dum-Dum in your kit for good boys and girls it's shit.

why do you have the racist crap in your collection?

Did you get lost on your way to Reddit ?

Where'd you get that Mac-10 patch?

Surely the filename won't tell you.

what's racist exactly?

thanks OP

Attached: IMG_20190318_170208.jpg (1288x966, 307K)

>out over $250 from sending people Ais unshipping patches

Ai you rat bastard you lied to me

ALSO
>have these priced normally
>they ship normally
>they take up an entire normal envelope themselves
>can't be shipped in my normal bubble mailers

I've made a mistake and its too late to fix

Attached: Pls Rember.jpg (4841x2033, 3.49M)

Okay so apparently my site's been acting up ever since the new drop but everything should be fine now. Let me know if you guys are having any more issues.

I hope PayPal doesn't fug my butte like they're doing with everyone else.

Attached: 1462154649054.jpg (960x720, 240K)

Dog turned 4 today!
1 like = 1 birthday wish

Attached: IMG_20190319_211441_574.jpg (1080x1080, 81K)

Someone's prolly already told you, but you've got a patch on your stickers page man

Still pending payment. I paid for priority because I figured that meant a box and that looks like a patch that would get fucked in a normal envelope.

Pro tip: Take two pieces of cardboard, put the patch between them, and then tape it up. At least if it's just one patch.

No problem, Badger.
Oh, and I just got some patches from you- diggin' the new sticker.

happy birthday Dog!

Happy birthday!

Happy birthday doggo, you look very much loved.

Attached: 1492900904029.png (875x819, 30K)

Anybody know if Hyperborean Patch Co is still active?

They better be.

They opened up their store again two, three weeks ago after it being closed for a couple of months.
I hope that means they're active again, but I haven't seen them post since the initial "we're back open again!"
I miss his photos of his hat and patches outside the post office, delivering another batch of patches.

+1 like PLUS +1 share :)

just bend it in half

Well I ordered a patch like two weeks ago and haven't heard dick back.

Thank you
Stickers was one button away from Patches so I just goobered it when I was going through

>that looks like a patch that would get fucked in a normal envelope.
Not really
I've fit 7 patches in an envelope before.
I just tape it down and I haven't had anything more than the occasional lost international which always happen in 2 years

>Take two pieces of cardboard, put the patch between them, and then tape it up
But why
It's not going to get hurt in a priority mail envelope

Attached: hahano.gif (269x200, 88K)

Commission on Ryoko? I guess I should have more ideas on what i want right?

Well that doesn't make me feel good about the order I made...

>It's not going to get hurt in a priority mail envelope
I meant if you have nothing large enough to fit the patch in.

Attached: shutupfaggot.jpg (113x18, 2K)

Attached: 1552242432027.webm (760x784, 2.12M)

Oh
I've got all the packing materials necessary, its just shipping for free when it doesn't fit in free things

NEET is a dumb fat faggot.

Attached: 1544261909192.png (804x758, 148K)

no u

Attached: file.png (827x827, 94K)

Did Tabby ever show back up after popping in? Front Towards Enemy?

Attached: das it mane.png (828x1019, 1.44M)

Before I order please explain to me how you're mailing these in regular envelopes without them being sent back to you. Are you adding extra stamps? Special envelopes? How is this possible.

What sellers are leafs?

Razgriz, Cracker, and more recently GWNP spring to mind.

Thx. Gwn is a fag though

I put them in, tape them down, make sure the total thickness is under .25" and put them in the mailbox
as long as it rolls through the rollers it goes through fine

Without going into much detail, First Class Mail Stamps and Postage denotes specific parameters that an article of mail must conform to in order to be mailed as First Class. As long as you technically conform to these parameters, they cannot reasonably reject mailing it.

It just so happens that patches are one of the few objects that can be mailed inside a letter-sized envelope reliably without destroying most modern mail sorting systems. The only problems you'll come up against is if you're trying to mail the letter outside the US, in which case it's simply a matter of adding more postage and wondering why someone didn't spring for the tracked shipping option like you should with an international purchase.

Attached: 1467095724788.jpg (333x333, 11K)

You aren't allowed to mail objects in envelopes and international just gets lost because the goobers who work there have fat fudge hands

Umm, try again sweaty. Their own rules state that as long as the mail fits into the parameters they specify it's good to go. I use USPS and I brought this very thing up cuz I'm a tard and they basically told me that as long as I'm not mailing keys or rulers in an envelope it's good to go. How do you think stiff credit cards make it through unscathed?

Granted, that's for most places that have an updated sorting system, and even then it should work fine as long as your letter isn't super chunky. International untracked gets lost all the time because sometimes letters go through places like Detroit or Florida.

Attached: broofs.png (726x139, 10K)

First class mail also covers packages, not just letters
You're required to pay a non machineable surcharge for anything uneven or rigid

I wonder if you're thinking what I'm thinking with this Raccoon Girl Patch idea

Attached: 2.png (409x411, 38K)

It does cover packages, and large envelopes as well, though I tend to add some protection and extra measures in some of those personally.

And while you are expected to pay a non-machinable surcharge I've yet to pay it since, again, patches are some of the few things that go through the system without damage fairly reliably. They don't reject them and I've yet to pay up for the surcharge, meaning that it de-facto fits into the parameters and is allowed.

Attached: 1416168597528.jpg (1920x1080, 178K)

Text is bad
Also
>stealing 2hus idea

Attached: Sponebob Stallone.jpg (540x467, 28K)

>defacto
That doesn't mean what you think it means

>Text is bad
>Also
>stealing 2hus idea

Too bad...

NEET also has one so if you want to get DMCA'd AND doxed, have fun

>Ai you rat bastard
Who ever was calling Ai a good guy earlier? This guy right here, neet; is a good guy, Ai is just a str8up tealeaf.

what

Attached: notsurewhattosay.jpg (429x410, 23K)

Merriam-Webster: De Facto
Adjective: being such in effect though not formally recognized

So either they do since it falls into their parameters and is in all actuality acceptable for usage in letters by design, or it is de facto allowed because the system can take it.

Attached: 1540944757610.png (500x459, 88K)

Your use of de facto is close but not correct
Just because you got away with it doesn't mean its not against the rules
De facto means its what in reality people do vs what is allowed. The fact remains that it made it through the machine, but it was still not within regulations as it was uneven.
If you want a latin saying that actually fits
Exitus acta probat
It went through so it's fine

PATCH FIGHT

>NEET also has one so if you want to get DMCA'd AND doxed, have fun

Really bad... that I am can't be DMCA'd and doxed for the matters your crying at, autistic user. DMCA's in Murica only. Get lost.

DMCAs are at the website hoster level dumbass

>doesn't know the difference between a C&D and a DMCA takedown request

fucking lmao

Mom, Dad, p-please stop fighting...
I love you both. I'm sorry I pissed my sheets, can we just be a family again?

Attached: 1421885825458.jpg (1440x810, 169K)

I know what it means.
De facto especially BECAUSE the mail sorters allow it to be so, and because the workers deem it to be acceptable. You're arguing that it's not de facto because it's against the rules, when I'm arguing that it is possibly de facto BECAUSE they allow it regardless of rules that state it should not be so.

To reiterate, even if not by design, it is de facto a practice that USPS undertakes because it's possible to do so.

Attached: 1424841862991.jpg (543x549, 73K)

Sending out those patches foc is real nice thing to do yeah you're a good guy

LMAO, indeed, fucktards... if I resell/reproduce like these guys here do for a living.

who abbreviates random fucking words

isn't that what you intended, tardacus

Nope.

well dont be a faggot

Unless you're a pussy.

I'm still looking for the patch of the german knife cutting through the commie skull

Does anyone still sell the outdoor activities club patches?

badger hound has one

I ordered two, excited as fuck.

lol alot of people you dumb mofo, are there certain words you would like me to ask permission about before abbreviating? Maybe you want to tell me how to completely live my life ? I thank you for your kind concern patchfren

Want that NATO patch
Do you have his Rhodesia patches? Rat bastard never sent it. Douching out my email and I found the last one I sent and it made me mad all over again.

Attached: 20190319_142939.jpg (1960x1148, 1.67M)

Anyone knows the exact size of this cap Trapezoid insignia?

Attached: screenshot-militariaplaza.nl-2019-03-20-02-45-14-289.png (430x326, 312K)

Attached: IMG_20190318_170109.jpg (724x966, 237K)

What an autistic hill to die on.

Stop ripping off Grateful Dead art...

I wish I knew

Yeah but it's out of stock :/

It's still available if you buy it as part of the sticker bundle SKU. I'm only telling you this because I already ordered one.

These should be showing up soon.

Attached: front.png (851x897, 1.66M)

Well there goes $12 on a patch.

And there goes $27! Glad I dropped by /ptg/ in time to cop this one

t. Alex McNabb

Skog sells them but his shop is closed at the moment :(

yay