AR THREAD- CVlife edition

old thread

Attached: 1552952790991.jpg (970x600, 80K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ppt-outdoor.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=20336
dsarms.com/p-16907-dsa-ar15-16-556-stainless-steel-17-twist-mid-length-sight-tower-barrel.aspx
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Once again you completely fucked the OP format up retard.

Sauce?

shut up nerd.

Attached: 1552851830205.jpg (2048x2048, 1.97M)

There's something about those that seems like it would bug the fuck out of me. Granted I've never looked through one.

Posted it moments after the new thread was linked...
ppt-outdoor.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=20336

Neat. Thanks.

I suspect the Chinese knockoff will break in less than a thousand rounds, but for the price I felt it could be fun.

When does giessele do their sales? Waiting on a new trigger. Also vltor A5 vs Geissele spring 42 buffer system on a 16 inch mid length?

Attached: E5408411-2943-4E51-843B-2956B15A11F3.png (1333x1000, 3.39M)

>When does giessele do their sales
every major holiday.

I need this.

Attached: Peak AR 4.png (1530x858, 435K)

im sure bill is going to be doing alot of sales more often since he will need the money for the lawsuits.

What is the final verdict on CHF barrels? Meme or dream?

I like them

Attached: just end it.jpg (1805x2529, 750K)

In 10 years the LVPO will still function with battery change while the tritium is dead

Call me paranoid, but I feel like this whole "stabilization braces aren't stocks" phenomenon would get reversed about ten seconds into the next liberal administration, however many years away that is.

Hey /msg/ guy here.
What's a good cheap AR upper I should get?
I'm gonna buy a lower from my LGS for a good price. What should I get? I know nothing about the AR.

Did I do good, bros?

Attached: apar600001c-m4e1-stripped-lower-receiver-black-1_1.jpg (1000x630, 39K)

What lawsuits?

It’s a executive branch issue that doesn’t revolve around elected officials but rather the bureaucracy. It’s basically a coin toss and the issue is so small that I don’t think anyone would focus in on it. Either way, there is no way to enforce it which is probably why the ATF reversed the original decision

Lower doesn’t matter as long as it’s milspec. Get a PSA if you want a range toy or a BCM MCMR if you want a great gun for under $600

OK if you are shitting out thousands of them for a basedboí conscript army... button or cut rifling if you want a soldiers weapon...

Real good.

breach of contract with the gov, claiming he invented the 2 stage trigger.

Okay, it's a spikes tactical lower with some cheap parts kit in it. But it's $40 dollars. Custom engraving of a Gadsen flag too.
>PSA
So the cheapo ones are decent?

>spikes tactical lower with some cheap parts kit in it. But it's $40 dollars. Custom engraving of a Gadsen flag too.
thats a good deal. id buy that for sure.

Good to hear I did good. How much are they usually?

I hope not... I way over paid (actually paid MSRP) from a LGS the day after the lelkek guy did his shit because PSA finally shipped my pistol build kit so I couldn't cancel and just get the complete lower for $50 more...

I said that for years and just recently made my first "pistol". I wish I would have done it when they first came out. They're fun.

only feature is the superior state

Attached: P3190059.jpg (3216x2144, 2.79M)

Also, any brands I should avoid? I'm looking for deals, so anything I should run from?

He forced a little Asian boy to fuck his ass while wearing a full VC load-out in a rice paddy with dozens of people watching.
There were videos all over for a few days but the NZ government shut down the internet to make them go away.

Seriously where the fuck have you been?

Those go on sale for 60 on brownell

I didn't know Mexico was a US state.

I mean the etched reticle on an ACOG will function regardless of illumination, he's just going to not be able to use it in low light conditions.

>he's just going to not be able to use it in low light conditions.
just use a flashlight.

I know a few people who work with him at a company that has deals with them. They all say that Geissele and everyone that he works with are great folks.
Shame.

Is this barrel good?

dsarms.com/p-16907-dsa-ar15-16-556-stainless-steel-17-twist-mid-length-sight-tower-barrel.aspx

Those are two totally different buffer systems. You might as well throw the JP captured into the mix since you obviously just want dumb Gucci shit to post on arg you tasteless faggot.

would y'all pay 700 for a nib le6920?

what's wrong with JP?

no

Your shit looks mad canted.

These days pretty much everything is passable

Base and redpill me on making A4gery. Already have two modern free floated ars and a M4gery/patrol mtant carbine

dont fall to deep into cloning unless you can afford it, its ok for normies but if youre really autistic about guns like most of Jow Forums is youll be trying to hunt down clone correct parts at a premium, have a buddy that went down that rabbit hole with AKs, he spends his day hunting down rare bakelites and clone correct shades of plum furniture and blue tape.

My M4gery is a mutant and idc
A4gery would be a 20" bcm upper, ebay/EE M5 RAS and I already have a carry handle

Whatever happen to this retard?

Attached: SBTheRetard.jpg (2443x1247, 657K)

same here I wanted an a2 clone, the lower is correct but I slapped a 16 inch mid length upper (prefer a middy) with a detachable carry handle and called it a day.

he accidentally gave out revealing details by posting a picture, some user hunted him down and told him to never comeback or hell dox him or something. im sure he shitposts anonymously because of the butthurt of getting btfod when he installed his rail wrong.

>he accidentally gave out revealing details by posting a picture, some user hunted him down and told him to never comeback or hell dox him or something
that was him pretending to dox himself to get ash to leave.

Fuck yeah.
They're reliable and rugged carbines.
The Colt hate here is from people who have never owned a Colt.

what rifle is that?? thanks in advance if anybody answers.

I didnt fully follow his story, he was just another whotrip that came and left.

Bro stop using that gay ass saying you have a semi M4 or an AR15 don't be gay you sound like a bitch.

Attached: M4and 19x plus a big dick.jpg (3495x1965, 812K)

oh no hes retarded

im sure semi just referred to an inspiration build like yours, you dont have a clone correct lower and grip, who cares.

says the guy with a uid sticker ROFLMOA

are you fucking retarded? fuck off faggot My lower is a fucking M4 stamped with safe semi auto marks and the gun itself is a M4 collectors from FN nice try poor fag

Attached: M4 finished 360ed1.jpg (4128x2322, 2.62M)

It came with it you loser

wrong grip, wrong optic,wrong trigger guard and wrong lower though.

>matech
HARD LOL

only the colt govt property lowers matter not some poorfag FN shit.

where is your colt? and I didn't like the fact they lost their contract and they didn't sell theirs with the Auto roll mark

Attached: M4 stamp for loser (2).jpg (3440x1934, 1.68M)

so if I like it the way I have it but still own the old shit but hate the saying M4gery I am some how wrong? the saying is gay as fuck and something losers say because they cant buy one like I did

Attached: gay ass pistol grip for loser .jpg (4128x2322, 2.54M)

dont care for cloning, you like to shit on people about their clones while your clones are incorrect. wrong fn lower.

Attached: arFNm4rework_zps8b964fzf.jpg (800x600, 283K)

Damn that bitch basic rollmark LOL

you need a comp m2/m4 not a poorfag PRO.

I never said a word about anyone else's gun. I said I hate the term M4gery it sound gay and like a slur a loser would use because he couldn't buy a good AR now being you cant say shit about mine I own all the shit it came with and it is a M4 not an AR15 it is stamped M4. you guys stay gay call your guns fake or whatever.

This fuckin stunta getting shot down tho

This and I look better than all of you

Attached: me and my M4 go cry.jpg (2666x1500, 411K)

yours is a m4gery too, unless youre rocking a govt issue full auto its a forgery, who cares what they call them. it is what it is. clones, m4geries, inspirational builds, its all the same shit

>a cringey manlet
OOF, that rifle is almost as tall as you lil guy.

Yah im 6' and have a wife and two kids. Keep projecting gay boy come see me if you want to fight. I hate losers like you BTFO and you still talk shit like getting your ass kicked and telling the guy wait till I see you again.

cringe my dude, i have a wife and kids too dude, big whoop.

Cool later

*OUCH*

How do you install a rail wrong?

he installed the anti rotation tabs backwards and bashed the rail and everyone that told him he fucked it up, when his rail began shifting.

He spent the better part of a thread telling people that they were stupid and bcm was stupid because they didnt know how to make an antirotation tab. How the entirety of /arg/ was astroturfing BCMs shit rails and how thats what you get for poorfag rails. Until someone pointed out that the supposedly "armorer" installed rail had the anti-rotation tab on backwards which completely defeated the purpose of said tab

Hey guys, i'm thinking about to change my 16" ar barrel with a carbine length gassystem to an 16" barrel with mid-length gassystem.
At the time i bought my windham i knew not much about ARs.
Is it worth the cost of 150-300$ or should i stay with the carbine length?

Sure, recoil isn't a big problem. But since i'm getting into 3gun i would like to improve the recoil in my guns.

Attached: Windham1.jpg (4032x2268, 3.46M)

14.5 mid pinned is an actual upgrade
16 mid wont be much of a change all things considered.

how do you prevent the trigger pin from walking out other than the anti pins

You're attacking the hardest thing to correct. What you should do is look into muzzle brakes and the A5 buffer system, they're cheaper, easier to install and far more effective.

>hasnt even started competition
>already chasing gear
Spend the same amount of money on ammo and go shoot, faggit.

Thanks guys, that actually helped me.
Will take a look into A5 and Brakes.

Attached: 1521531125751.jpg (400x328, 25K)

install your pins correctly

Locktite.

btw. is the bcm a5 system a good start?

i shot it a good amount, and i'm not the worst shooter of all the times...but in 3gun trainings i'm a little bit slower due to recoil recovery time.

Attached: 1496301762165.jpg (200x200, 13K)

You're not slower due to recoil, you're slower because there's slop in your form. Swapping out brakes and buffer weight isnt going to change that. Go out and compete and you'll realize the buffer and brake are about 37th on the list of things that can be fixed to make you faster.

BCM and VLTOR both make it, they're the same thing. Just buy whatever is cheaper

you are probably right...but at least i want to neutralize as much recoil from the weapon as possible so i can only blame it on me.

thanks m8

>supposedly "armorer" installed rail
He did it himself, he even admitted it

Nice shirt. I bet you have a personality as boring as the 5.11 pants I guarantee you own

if youre being serious and trying to flex this hard with your collector's edition fn15 on an anonymous Scandinavian basket weaving forum then i have some bad news for you

Your wife is going to leave you for someone without such glaring insecurities.

Your state is going to be voting for Democrats Presidential candidates within the next two elections cycles. Also throw in Democrat Senators seeing the Senator Cruz barely defeated Representative Beto last November.

Attached: bc34dabad11a2f5e2f451426a71669fd81f24e1a6e68eaa4dc78d3d29665b93f.jpg (319x960, 44K)

>wife
Dependa
>2 kids
Tyrones spawn you pay for
>fite me
Despite having 2 kids you manage to suck more cock than the trapfuckers here.

Attached: 47450878_2245526639024499_2650445552679911424_n.jpg (750x741, 41K)