Glock Slide Work

Can anyone recommend a good place to buy a milled Glock slide and/or where I can send mine in to be milled?

Right now I am looking at:
>Jagerwerks
>Zev
>Agency Arms
>Danger Close Armament

Attached: GucciGlock.jpg (640x640, 159K)

How much ya wanna pay?
Brownells and Midway have their own in-house slides, some of which are milled for RMR, other for cheaper sights. Zev is a little pricy unless you jumped on the $299 deal from earlier this month.

Zev. A few of my friends bought parts from them because they thought it was a jewish company. Turns out it's just an acronym, totally unrelated to the name, but they make great parts anyway.

I am shooting for no more than $500.

Its ultimately gonna be a Gucci Glockā„¢ so it definitely has to have the RMR cut and side windows.

The hardest part I have found is finding slides that are for Gen5

Jagerwerks is good shit. I went the extra mile and had them nitride the slide.

Attached: WP_20181222_002.jpg (3072x1728, 2.02M)

IIRC Gen 4 is the same as gen 5, at least pattern wise, but the bad news is that unless you have a frame polymer 80s need serious work done to work with gen 4 slides. (I'm running into the issue on my own build).
Definitely check out the Brownells slides then. Some of them look really good and have top windows.

Attached: slide 2.jpg (516x291, 19K)

post a pic of it lol

Jagerwerks has some awesome designs and I would definitely go with Black Nitride finish...It just seems silly to pay $500 to have my own slide cut when I can buy a whole new slide pre cut by another company for the same price.

I just had ncengravers do mine and it cost 270$ for a hex cut a rmr cut and a cerakote.

Attached: 20190317_192215.jpg (1072x1072, 811K)

It's a cz p07 by the way not a glock but they do anything and have a really fast turn around time it only took a week from shipping it to getting it back finished.

Thompson leh when they have them listed on ebay. Way cheaper and arguably nicer than the most expensive slides imo.

I paid 180 for this Thompson leh rmr cut slide

Attached: 20190319_213436.jpg (2048x1152, 1013K)

Are there any slides that come with a leupold deltapoint pro cut?

Is it compatible with an RMR or Vortex Viper/Venom cut by chance? You might want an MOS slide instead, or find a custom one.

Statement Defense is pretty good and fairly cheap. This cost $250 and is DLC coated.

Attached: IMG_20190222_144430376-1.jpg (4096x3072, 861K)

No, it fits into the actual rmr cut but mounting screws don't line up. I'm just asking before I buy a brownells blank and have it custom milled.

>IIRC Gen 4 is the same as gen 5, at least pattern wise...
I could also be wrong, but I've heard people say the exact opposite, but I didn't listen about the differences between the gen 4 and 5 because I didn't care too much.

The Suarez Tactical Gen 4 slides, however, will fit Gen 5 frames, for what it's worth. You just don't have the functionality of the slide stop on the right side.

Just use your smartphone dude.
>slide to unglock

All things considered, you're probably going to be spending the same amount of money whether you buy a aftermarket slide with the cuts *plus* the parts, or buy a whole OEM slide and get it machined.

And if you buy a new slide, you'll probably be tempted to mate it to a new frame.

I spent around 1300-1400 on my build, including the optic, night sights, and sending it off to Jaegerwerks to be cut for an RMR.

I wanted my build to appear to the untrained eye like it came from Glock in its configuration, being boring and not flashy. I a bought complete G45 slide and G19 FDE frame.

I'm a dumb fuck and didn't realize the MOS height night sights by TruGlo are too tall for what my optic height will be, and had to get some Trijicon suppressor sights instead.

Attached: glock.jpg (1440x2560, 336K)

Can confirm Jaegerwerks does great work. Love the Glock 19 I had done by them. I sold it for $200 more than I paid for the glock and all the work done. I had it done at the beginning of the glock modding craze.

please don't tell me people actually do this to their guns
it looks fucking dumb, it's a waste of money, and any performance benefit it offers in a serious self-defence situation is going to negligible at best

>please don't tell me people actually do this to their guns
>REEEE WHY DO PEOPLE DO THINGS I DON'T LIKE
Sick blog post faggot

Who tf does that stippling on OPs pic???