Was he Jow Forums?

Attached: 1523423423423.jpg (1200x680, 78K)

Literally who? Is this some new iteration of SpongeBob or Scooby Doo?

Back to /a/, weeb cuck.

Attached: HcNULxH_d.jpg (640x530, 54K)

no but he was fucking snazzy

He's a dandy guy... in space

Maybe, maybe not. But at least he was always Dandy.

Scarlet on the other hand ;)

Not really, but he had good taste in ladies though.

Attached: 1518334993983.webm (480x270, 744K)

>le plastic gives you bitch tits meme

Attached: meow_space_dandy.jpg (1292x727, 224K)

Anime is an integral part of all boards you nigger. You're an election fag arent you? You werent here before 2016 so dont try to tell other people what to do
>>>/reddit/

>t. anime tranny

Attached: 1551554622912(2).png (900x675, 1.28M)

post your guns faggot

who made you the boss of all content?

>>>/arfcom/

Attached: 20190306_202110.jpg (2576x1932, 1.29M)

Is there a surer indicator of newfaggotry than chimping out about anime?

No but yes

Considering he was a TERRIBLE shot with his ray gun, yes.

No. He'd at least talk to women at bars.

These are the tells I usually go by
>chimps about anime
>chimps about anyone they determine to also /a/, Jow Forums or other boards
>reddit spacing
>make any mention of cancer boards like Jow Forums or /soc/

>On this round of Spot the Newfags...

Also
>Thinks Jow Forums is one person or his personal army

There's been a lot of discussion about who's Jow Forums and it's always Black Lagoon this, Jormungand that, and occasionally a GATE mention.

It's Desert Punk. You literally can not get more Jow Forums than that man, or the show in general. Shame it came out in the shadow of classics like Trigun and Bebop because it has just as much right to the title.

Attached: Xu1Ji2t.jpg (700x394, 84K)

Lmao no

>Lmao no
We what do you mean "lmao no?" Do you think Black Lagoon and Jormungand are Jow Forums, or do you think Desert Punk isn't? Did you mean to reply to OP to say Space Dandy isn't? Why don't you specify what you mean by "lmao no" instead of being vague and obscure. If you want anyone to consider your opinion at least express it in an understandable way. I know that may be difficult for your autistic ass. so don't fucking reply to me and say "lmao no." Loser virgin

>believes that 357 out of a snubnose is a good decision

He can't shoot for shit and is a total autist, so yeah I think he'd fit in here.

He'd probably be on /fa/ too

Desert punk aka your mothers a dirty whore
That show made me rethink my hatred for dubbed anime

>terrible shot
>thinks he's gods gift t0 girls
>young white dude
at least a little but..
space dandy X outlaw star crossover when?
FUND IT
U
N
D

I
T

They are the same universe right?

they do have similarities don't they?
but is there anything im missing? same directors? same studio?

Attached: download.jpg (185x185, 6K)

No, you'd be getting bebop or champloo crossed with dandy since they're actually made by the same people

Maybe a little bit

Maybe a bit

Attached: 1543984255768.gif (480x270, 1.31M)

no, not really

I don't know, was he?

umm... sure? why not? he kind of seemed like that he was

Maybe he wasn't, but he was pretty dandy.

hxh is Jow Forums

Attached: 1527675817741.jpg (417x353, 19K)

>desert eagle pistol

He has his own rape dungeon. Literally the only thing that could make Desert Punk more Jow Forums is if he had large collection of dragon dildos.

no because he wasnt a virgin
this guy is tho

Yes

This.

How does this work though?

Attached: Catherine.jpg (225x350, 16K)

something something gay frogs

She had a good personality?

but she didnt?

Thought she did, but I haven't seen that ep since it aired on toonami

Gets me every time. Watched this shit with a pretty big group of friends when it came out. Was the resident Jow Forumsommando if the group and fucking lost it for a solid 5 minutes when that happened

yeah

This show was so fucking comfy. I miss it so much that I literally cry for it sometimes at night. Is there something wrong with me?

Yes, I thought it was a huge disappointment.

Not really Jow Forums, more like /a/

>hating on Tomo

What’s wrong with you?

>ctrl f
>Jin Roh
>0 results

Attached: YKDOm1r.gif (500x270, 872K)

He was /d/, which isn't too difficult in wacky space land with brothels and robots.

>>>/Reddit/

That one ep where hes got all the tacticool night operations gear was pretty sweet.

Its also kinda funny cause they build this idea that hes some unique looking person whos face will never be shown... Then just casually show hi without the mask half way through without ever addressing why they sheilded it before(and he looks like a generic guy. Not at all like the Goblin Slayer reveal)

Pure Jow Forumsino. This man is what every Jow Forumsommando dreams of being. LARP tier shotgun, tacticool gear, amoral, realistically ugly. He's perfect.
>Pic unrelated

Attached: 30108e3363f22bd3befa836c489985fe.jpg (736x1107, 94K)

>Then just casually show hi without the mask half way through without ever addressing why they sheilded it before

They did, it's an air-conditioned helmet. Being in the post-apoc desert is hot enough without being an angry, horny manlet.

They explain multiple times that the helmets are just personal air conditioning units because the desert is hot, and he loses it a couple times through damage or to trick people with traps. It's literally just cost saving for the art people though, not having to draw moving faces and mouths most of the time is easy mode.

It was 10/10 characterization to just have him be some normal guy who operates pragmatically and is only has legends because he's constantly running away from danger and self promoting.

Attached: punk.jpg (1280x1024, 182K)

oh no, i understand why he wore it for technical reasons.. I mean thematically, they tried to make it all mysterious and teased it with partial reveals... Then like on episode 13 he's just casually walking around with his face showing, and continues to be like that for the rest of the series.

>It was 10/10 characterization to just have him be some normal guy who operates pragmatically and is only has legends because he's constantly running away from danger and self promoting.

Oh yeah, i get that. I just thought them turning the trope(though was it even a trope at the time?) on its head was kinda funny...

Desert Punk was great. It was funny and did a great job when they actually tried to be serious as well (with the exception of the last 3 episode where they couldn't decide whether to be serious or funny and fell flat on both).

>being this new

>Expecting me to be a weeaboo and keep track of all the Asian cartoons that look the same

Well let's see...

>Doesn't get laid
>No game
>Neet
>Owns one gun that doesn't work most of the time
>Somehow has a mixture of Gucci/surplus their gear with no steady income stream

But nah I don't think it's too k. It's kinda like cowboy Bebop cross Star trek cross two and a half men to me

got lost on your way to reddit?

>you will never fall in love with a sentient piece of paper
I wanna die.

Attached: DandyTrip.webm (640x360, 1.78M)

Pretty sure they already did a crossover. Rewatch the one with Laika. Not only do they find spike's spare fridge that he spaced but Meow eats the lobster fungus beast.

All yall weebs need to stop making me cringe.

This is a board about weapons

0/10 b8

There were a couple episodes that were utterly perfect. Too good for this world. The rest of the show overall was above average, but those 5 or 6 episodes scattered throughout the run made the series a 10/10 for me. I loved it when it came out and I rewatched it recently and I still love it.

No

ha ha i posted it agin mom! im the bate master!

no

kek

I think Space Dandy hit the highest highs but also the lowest lows of any Watanabe work.

Season 1 episode 5 was pure Jow Forums.
Signed up to do a job and catch a "Gentooan" (Jow Forums anyone?) and ends up taking her to her granddad instead.

Dude was all heart.