So what hypothetical war you wish had happened, Jow Forums?

So what hypothetical war you wish had happened, Jow Forums?

Personally, for me, it would be a Confederate States of America-Second Empire of Mexican War.

Attached: AF25719 Dunn.jpg (1000x750, 93K)

The one where the world managed to finally unfaggify OP.
Check these dubs.

Amateur. Check THESE

Second American war.

Alaskan war of independence

the pacific war being its own thing thanks to the tripartite pact never been signed and the axis fighting against the Soviet Union obviously minus the japs, with Great Britain being led by king Edward VIII and Mosley replacing japan. He following Cold War would’ve been great too

Liberation of Canada.

Attached: Canada Annex.png (770x512, 228K)

Second american civil war. It with be a war of atrition.

I wish Teddy won and brought us into the war right after the Lusitania sunk. Wilson's election marks the beginning of the darkest timeline.

American civil war 2020

The war where we kicked vietnams ass and brought capitalism to the east

The war against canada that ends In USA hanging trudeau on national television

Attached: 21B633AE-FE6F-49A7-BB50-B82D6A34306D.jpg (492x700, 90K)

Union and Confederate involvement in WWII.
Johnny Rebs in the Pacific and Billy Yanks in the European theatre.
Mostly because I love the idea of the Japanese performing a banzai charge at a bunch of southerners belting out a terrifying chorus of rebel yells.

Attached: 1511242855293.jpg (1400x890, 469K)

>Personally, for me, it would be a Confederate States of America-Second Empire of Mexican War.
Why even bother, the second empire of Mexico will win.

Attached: 1553045831058.png (807x476, 27K)

>Confederates
>Getting involved in WWII
>Getting involved in anybody else's business

Are you a retard?

Patton not stopping at Berlin
REMOVE COMMIE

The Japanese still attacked Columbia.
They wouldn't stand for it.

Attached: 4557.png (1024x1386, 2.05M)

>They wouldn't stand for it.
Why would they? They left the union. The Possibility of having the USA and CSA friendly is impossible and unrealistic.

>hypothetical war
The Japanese attack on Pearl Harbor was about 76 years after the Civil War.
It's not too farfetched to think that old wounds would be healed by then and a sort of rivalry brotherhood/alliance would have been formed over those years.
Plus it's a WORLD War, and I doubt the hotblooded South would just sit it out when there's a lot to lose at stake, and a lot to gain as well.

Attached: KgGW7X.jpg (2560x1700, 2.7M)

Why would a country go to war for a country that is probably actively trying to take territory back from them? The Union literally told the public that the Civil War was on the principle of unification and freeing slaves. There's people in the US today that believe Germany is still far right. You think the American public and the CSA republic would like each other? God no.

>Le simple history memes
>Japan so honorrabre
>CSA so hot blooded
>Ooooo those rebellious Quebecois

What's at stake? Their old enemy being destroyed and they can nab the power vacuum? The CSA was isolationist when it existed and it was built around small government and state based militaries. It didn't have the Union's destruction of state's rights regarding militaries and policy so the states wouldn't have been dragged into a war the federal government wanted.

The CSA would probably sit out of all of it and just wait for the Union to weaken enough to lure states or border counties away. Assuming WW1 and the Great Depression happened the CSA may be a lot larger than it would have been during the war just because of defecting regions.

In short...

“We defeated the wrong enemy.” - General George S. Patton

Fair enough, in this scenario Hawaii could have been the Union's.
"Could have" being the key word here.
I'm also basing this all on the fact that the Civil War was more complicated than the modern generations like to think.
In my mind it just doesn't seem feasible that they wouldn't be involved in WWII in some way.
Also
>hypothetical war

Good points, but I feel like I have to remind you what OP asked...
>>hypothetical war
76 years is a long fucking time for things to change.
Hell, my grandfather who fought the Japanese firsthand on Okinawa loves them now because he thinks they're incredibly nice people and their culture is "something else."
This is a guy who lost friends to them and barely made it out alive himself while he was there.

Sometimes time has other plans for you.

Attached: Mobile Bay Civil War.jpg (1425x986, 477K)

Humanity vs Jews

Attached: miga.jpg (719x423, 81K)

looks more like jews *and* sandniggers with money.

what's the difference? they're all parasites.

Yeah, because he wasn't fighting a war on principle. He was fighting for his government and the Japs were fighting for theirs. They attacked a place that wasn't his nor had he ever been to or probably even cared about.

Assuming peace lines are drawn and the borders are where they were at the end of the war the US and CS would still be enemies. They would primarily be economic and cultural ones and it would go on until one gave in because the nature of the war wasn't about conquest but control, and where that control lay- the people or the state. The CS would be weaker economically due to industrial changes happening slower but it would happen in time. They would probably ramp up their economic machine in the post-war period and be able to survive the Great Depression or even accelerate it for the Union by having a more diverse and spread out smaller economy.

The question is would the the US and CS governments fight in the same war on the same side. The answer is no because their is no reason to go to war with the Axis powers for the CSA. They might even work with the Axis powers to gain tracts of land back from the Union, shit Mexico was planning to do just that.

World_becomes_100times_better.jpg

How about Mexico and the CSA facing off during WWII then?

I still stand by my first post though.

The Second Mexican Empire?

Whatever's around by the time WWII starts.

Over Texas? Probable but it would just look like what we're going through now where the spics just swarm the better country and eventually turn it into an outpost.

>In my mind it just doesn't seem feasible that they wouldn't be involved in WWII in some way.
Because the Union would have annex them in WW1.