My bubby is getting put down tomorrow, how do my fellow Jow Forumsomrades cope? I'm 26 and have had him since I was 13...

My bubby is getting put down tomorrow, how do my fellow Jow Forumsomrades cope? I'm 26 and have had him since I was 13. I've never had such a close pet die before.

Attached: 26219542_10213510423587958_5317248377726492290_n.jpg (720x405, 26K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=liPm3IqKArA
cookyourpet.com/frames_intro.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=RGkb6J4DUJA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Give him lots of love user. Just know he'll be happy you're there at the end.

Get him his favorite junkfood before hand. Get yourself a bottle of whiskey. Don't leave him alone at the end.
> it's gonna hurt

Drink

He likes twizzlers. Dammit thats hard to even type

Are you doing it or the doc?

The vet

Just make sure you love him forever, if you are waiting for a certain time, go out for s last walk together

Skip to 11:30
youtube.com/watch?v=liPm3IqKArA

Stay with him then through all of it. Remember that this is the right thing to do as much it hurts, and he'll be in a better place

Losing a good dog is always hard. I really do feel your pain. Just sit down with him and let him know its alright.

I'm choking up thinking of the pups I've lost over the years.

Lost my dog last October. I don't think drinking while depressed is a good idea.
Once it's over just try to keep your mind occupied so you're not sitting in one place focusing on it too much. It's hard and it'll still hurt for a while, but you will eventually be okay.

Stay with him the entire time.

Give him vyking funeral

>BAWWWWWW MY SMELLY BATTLE FAGGOT IS DYING WAHHH HOLD ME Jow Forums

Attached: Screenshot_2019-02-03-12-39-42.png (1440x2880, 2.47M)

Ingredients
1 cup uncooked rice
2-3 lbs dog meat, cut up
1 package dry onion soup mix
1 beef bouillon cube
1 cup water
1 can sliced mushrooms, drained
Paprika
Salt and pepper
Directions
Place rice in a large greased flat casserole dish. Cut up dog meat into bite-sized morsels. Arrange dog pieces on top.42. In a saucepan mix onion soup mix, crushed bouillon cube, water and mushrooms. Heat, and pour over dog meat. Top with paprika, salt and pepper. Cover and bake at 350 degrees F. for 1 1/2 to 2 hours. Remove lid for the last 15 minutes to brown. Makes 6 servings.

cookyourpet.com/frames_intro.htm

Holy fuck user.

Found the gook
You realize the rest of the planet valves life?

Spoil him with his favourite foods and spend as much time with him as possible. Then stick with him as it happens.
Afterwards focus all your attention on some project for a couple days
>lost two childhood dogs in the past year with the third going soon too

I would but I'm on a low carb diet, maybe I can substitute the rice with some cheese or something

Get another one immediately. It's the only cure.

Eat shit and die

Back to Jow Forums.org with you!

What Venezuelan knitting forum did you find that linked recipe on?

That is an inconsiderate thing to post.
Dogs get Special treatment around here.
Geese can burn in Hell.

>not wanting to eat dog
Maybe dog spinning is more to your liking?

youtube.com/watch?v=RGkb6J4DUJA

Attached: photo_verybig_126028.jpg (480x269, 61K)

Do his favorite things with him if you have time, let him eat the good stuff. Spend a lot of time with him. When it's happening, don't leave his side until it's completely over. The last thing he'd want is to be alone and away from you.
As for the remains, cremation and a urn is the best way. Burial means leaving him behind if you move. Try for a wood container with a name plaque (for the usual info, name, date of birth/death, etc.) if you can, ceramic presents a greater risk for breaking if someone fucks up.
Godspeed OP. My condolences.

Attached: image.jpg (598x367, 180K)

My condolences OP. It's always hard losing your beloved animal. Stay with him and comfort him to the very end and always celebrate the times you had with him. My childhood cat is getting older and I get more concerned everyday I'll lose her.

Attached: Big Boss Salute.gif (350x200, 938K)

The last time I had a pet die was back when I was a kid around the age of 11 or so. Mango was a cockatiel and my only real friend at the time outside of a legitimate retard named toad. Having her die really hit hard, but I got over it.

Just take a day or 2 and you’ll come out just fine user. Death is what gives life a purpose, the fact time is finite here. And seeing the ones who grew up with you meet their end and moving on is part of this. Sorry for your loss user.

>okay, now this is epic

Feed him whatever he wants.
Pet him non-stop.
Make sure he knows you love him.
Stay with him all throughout the process and even bring a blanket he uses or something with a comforting scent.
Hold onto and pet him until his heart stops.

God bless you both.

Attached: Let us cross over the river, and rest under the shade of the trees..jpg (1024x769, 485K)

When I put my dog down I went straight home, crushed a 12 pack of Sam Adams Rebel IPA and watched A Dog’s Purpose on YouTube. Just cry and let it out and understand that you will feel terrible for several weeks. Just takes time to heal brother. Pic is him. Love you boy.

Attached: B89D87E8-CF82-4DF2-B942-C5DA47AC1845.jpg (666x500, 117K)

lol fag

Fuck off.

Its going to be hard, man. Real fucking hard. I had to but down my battle buddy a little over a year ago. For about 2 months he was in diapers and could hardly walk. The last week of his life he was unable to walk and started to become incoherent. I did everything I could to make him comfortable hoping he would pass on his own, but once he stopped eating I knew it was time.

I miss him every day still. Be sure to hold him in your arms throughout his final moments.. Be there for him in the end, youll be thankful that you did.

Good luck

not him but you really are a fag.

Eat shit.

Man, I'm literally wiping away tears here. Fuck.

I'm terribly sorry for your losses anons. Stay strong.

dad took our little guy to the vet to see if they could help him out. the dog didn't come back. nor did he come back the next day. or the next. and his medicines were tossed in the trash. he was such a good dog

Dont be a fucking bitch, send your boy off. nothing worse then dying scared and confused in a room surrounded by strangers.

When I had to put down my cat, I had someone come to my house to do it. That way she wasnt in some strange place and stressed out and was comfortable and surrounded by love. She was my best friend for 12 years and was literally unlike any other cat I've met. She was just the fucking coolest bad bitch.

It sucks man, and it hurts, and you'll always miss him. Give him lots of love, tell him hes a good boy and tell him how much he means to you. You'll always have the memories and that means he'll always be with you

Hug him as he goes.

Insect

Give him his favorite food and a long nice walk, tell him how much he means to you how much you love him and how happy he has made you all this time. Cherish the last moments together because quite frankly dogs dont know what's happening. Give him his favorite food and more, maybe some dollar burgers, fries and jerky. Then go with him and hug him as it happens. Itll be hard , but try not to cry since he will sense that and you dont want his last minutes to be filled with sadness. If you can and can afford it, ask the vet if he can do it at home with you or bring his favorite bed and blanket with him then wrap it around him as it happens so he feels comfortable and in a familiar place. I'm sorry for your loss user. I know it's hard and I cannot imagine how you must feel right now but he will be in a better place and finally resting.

Fuck off
Not him but Fuck off

Make sure you're with him when he goes to sleep. Don't let your battle buddy die alone in a scary environment with strangers.

Attached: 1532674984143.gif (300x252, 1.29M)