Want a gun

>want a gun
>can't get one normally because of mental issues

Can you still just walk into a gun show and buy one no questions asked?

Attached: 1553043869841.png (650x723, 48K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UEihkjKNhN8
youtube.com/watch?v=CC79ztRERQg
mega.nz/#!zqhERQgA!sO6-PRp1oAOtPBpHKvMWjIJAETcFAnrRNfXtaRiDOPE
mega.nz/#!2mZmkIZA!NxSUFdWAm5M4SAgzCLWSmW5wDKfss-AZ6LTRjok5k8I
twitter.com/IvanTheTroll12
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Nope

if you have mental issues no you shouldn’t have a gun, people like you are just fanning the flame for gun grabbers

What? No you have to fill out forms at gun shows too.

fuck off noguns
SHALL

how do I get a gun without any hassle then?

You dont. Use an exit bag my suicidial famalamadingdong.

what "mental issues"? have you been involuntarily committed? if not, what do you have to worry about?

Make it yourself losser, but dont start shooting up innocent people you fucking handicap

Attached: thfgbdfdb.png (614x338, 285K)

>if you have mental issues no you shouldn’t have a gun
Why not?

will someone please sell this honeypotanon some anonymous weapons? an ATF agent somewhere needs to pay for a mortgage.

If you are diagnosed with mental issues you will probably be too autistic to secure a face-to-face private sale, so no, you're out of luck.

Know a guy diagnosed bipolar in Canada that has a permit.

You think buying a gun on the street is some high class shit lmfao

>Still buy gun from store no questions asked.
Not since 1968.
You can buy from a private seller who isn't a business cash and carry in most states, although if you are prohibited you are breaking the law in doing so.

You can always go blackpowder

btw, what mental issues

He'd Probably kill himself

every gun show I've ever been to required sales to go through an FFL on site

So? That's his business not yours

If you look like that wojack IRL nobody will sell you a gun anyway, rightfully so.

No you retard, you still need to fill out the normal paperwork.

Buy yourself a 3D printer and a nail. Press a few buttons and you'll have your very own Liberator. If it's good enough for Cody Wilson, it's good enough for you. Otherwise, give us some more info so we know it's you when you're arrested for pedophilia.

>mental issues
Were you diagnosed professionally and it's on record or just self-diagnosed like 90% of retards.

Go back

No, sorry. They have perfected the retard detector and have one at every show.

t. Nogunz

There are mental illnesses besides depression... Did you study at the community college before working at the dollar store?

Bipolar people are normal when they're on their meds. If they're responsible about staying medicated, and meet other requirements (not having been forcibly committed/not being a felon) they can own a gun. They can already own a car, which is way more likely to kill someone.

It's the flip side of a sane person owning a gun and promising not to fuck up their brain taking drugs.

go to any gunstore or into a show and wink and nudge at them when they tell you to fill out the 4473.
See how far that gets you.

Or pick a table that's not run by an FFL.

Ain’t getting one ya lunatic, go catalog your stool collection

Just going to leave this here

Attached: 7ED9D164-1AA9-4C06-B217-2D7C1BA7D8F5.jpg (900x720, 69K)

Just invest in blades like all the other mentally ill retards.

>Can you still just walk into a gun show and buy one no questions asked?
Retard. Do you take everything Democrats says as truth?

youtube.com/watch?v=UEihkjKNhN8

I was committed to a hospital at 15, will they know? I also had a trial for domestic violence but it was thrown out.

Oh they know.

youtube.com/watch?v=CC79ztRERQg

doesn't that question answer itself ?

hello journalist

What about sealed documents/cases?

Shall my ass, retards like you don’t deserve guns

Just buy it from someone on Armslist like all the other 2nd class citizens do.

Ah yes, the blessed gun show loophole.
It's totally a thing, CNN told me about it.

Ok real talk. You could likely go into the hood and trade Jamal for a used glawk 40 but you shouldn't.
You clearly have mental health issues and this is just not a good idea. Part of freedom is realizing that you cant always have what you want

NOT

You can purchase a p80 glock very easily online; you will have to mill it out yourself. If you can prevent yourself from spilling spaghetti, you can also purchase one through armslist from a private seller depending on your state.

Gunshow loophole is a myth. Obama tricked you brainlet.

Attached: 1422393006462.jpg (223x209, 15K)

Download and make your untraceable 3D-printed Glock 17 today.

You only need a 200 USD 3D-Printer and a dremel tool to make the frame.

The material costs for the frame are only 8 USD.

No laws, emotional outrage or politicians can stop you now exercising your right to bear arms.

Download:

mega.nz/#!zqhERQgA!sO6-PRp1oAOtPBpHKvMWjIJAETcFAnrRNfXtaRiDOPE

Trailer:

mega.nz/#!2mZmkIZA!NxSUFdWAm5M4SAgzCLWSmW5wDKfss-AZ6LTRjok5k8I

For more info:

twitter.com/IvanTheTroll12

Attached: 1552918543333.jpg (2048x1536, 359K)

>what are private sellers
get a load of this retard

>friend of mine had serious depression
>got into guns a couple years ago
>now happy as can be
Different folks different strokes

when you realize you have the ability to end your life with one shot, it makes you appreciate things more

>implying private sellers pay for a table at gun shows

they do, I've bought two guns from two different private sellers at two different gun shows already

Wow, that's 8 guns

but zero of them are paying and then not making people fill out necessary paperwork

You 100% can and I dont understand why you people always hem and haw around the fact.

>you have to have a table to sell at a gun show!
Hey, you know the hundreds of boomers walking around every show with guns on their backs? Guess what they're trying to do.

sorry it's just two, but still, it's proof enough that someone could in theory go to a gun show and get a gun without a background check
not sure what you mean by this
I didn't have to do any paperwork at all to buy them, paid the seller and they handed the gun over to me just like that

>Guess what they're trying to do.
haggle with dealers and trying to trade their shitty sporterized fuddguns

buy black powder guns you autistic faggot, you don't need background checks for those. that way if you chimp out there will be a low casualty rate.

It's one of the few things in life that is completely in the hands of the beholder. Having that little bit of control in a sea of change is empowering for some people.

You can be used as a case of "mental patient can get a gun!!111" in the next election. Stop trying. Get help for your issue, work through it, then talk to the doc about getting into shooting.

Some retards have only been to gun shows in FFL-only states and legitimately think you can't do a private sale at a gun show.

>wojakposter has mental issues
pottery

Not today, Mr. Fed.

>trial for domestic violence
Were you the beatee or the beater?

I see a lot of them walk around with rifle slinged over their shoulder, holding a sign above their head listing what they got and for how much.

is that the new taurus judge? looks great.

many mental issues dont make you any more dangerous to yourself or others. mental issues in general are often undiagnosed and probably more common than you think

No and you shouldnt own one either. in fact if i could i would report you for trying to find out how to buy one without going through the processes

>thats his business not yours
he posted and asked the question you autistic fiend of course we have the right to know why would you point someone who shouldnt own a firearm to one if you dont know why they cant own them in the first place

>want a gun
>can't get one normally because of mental issues
And you shouldn't get one, if you can't get one legally it's for a reason.

I literally refuse to go to a shrink on the off chance the cunt decide to take away my God given right. Think about why laws exist to prevent people with mental issues from getting a gun. If you are exempt from them then find a private selling willing to sell to you

>bootlickers in this thread telling OP he shouldn't have a gun because some oversocialized lefty therapist wrote that he's "mentally deficient"
Y'all know anyone can get labelled that way after one bad day?

No

>4473 form

Niggers and other low mentally capables were never meant to have rights

Fucking this

He can also get unlabeled. Or he can stay a lazy fuck and not do anything but complain about it, which is probably related to why he has this problem in the first place.
Or he can become a cap and ball god.

This thread is full of noguns faggots.

Private sales. If legal in your state, you can buy from some fudd with no background check required. I got my first gun this way.

Unless it's illegal for him to possess a firearm and then he's committing a felony and could potentially really fuck over the sap who sells it to him if caught.

>reddit spacing
faggot.

depends on your state

>underage
Won't matter
>not convicted
Also won't matter.

80% kits are your friend if you want an illegal gun, but that's illegal and I'm not going to tell you to do that.

Hello newfag
>NOT

"Journalist" go away you unprofessional cancer. If even 1 in 10 of you were capable of journalism you wouldn't be despised.

But all your friends think you're balanced? That would be your problem.

>can I just walk into a gun store and buy a gun with my pack of gum?
Were it so easy

Attached: 1549781556182.jpg (960x720, 98K)

and just like that, i am erect.

if you can hold your autism for long enough, just find a local private sale and act like a normal respectable person. bring your ID to let the seller take a photo of it, maybe sign a paper for them, and that's about all you need to satisfy 98% of sellers. just dont go doing anything stupid, okay?

>80% guns illegal
to transfer, not to own.

% guns illegal
>to transfer, not to own
They are illegal to own if it is illegal for you to own a gun, which is the subject of this thread. They're also not illegal to transfer, just to sell, unless you're in a shitty state.

Terrorist can't negotiate if the hostage is already dead.