India, France sign strategic pact on use of each other's military bases

wtf, I didn't see that coming. What could be the real goal behind this pact?

>Poos buy more french planes? Yeah, this one was easy
>Poo nuclear submarines in Marseille?
>Pakistan fears the baguette?
>Proxy wars of India/France with China in Africa/South East Asia?
>New alliances for an incoming WW3? A 21st century Entente Cordiale?

Attached: desi_loves_the_baguette.jpg (693x678, 99K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ujjwala_Raut
hindustantimes.com/bhopal/12-year-old-girl-in-madhya-pradesh-was-raped-by-brothers-uncle-before-being-beheaded-say-police/story-mJCmi2KougeVd71rV3Oi8I.html
youtube.com/watch?v=SNnzfD3pG1Y&t=0m55s
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Broken_windows_theory
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

We need someone to draw a picture of Eva green making out with a attractive indian woman.

Post attractive Indian women

Attached: images (1).jpg (276x183, 7K)

India wants non-american allies against China in the inevitable war between the two and france wants rupees.

Attached: a52.gif (250x189, 2.07M)

The French are honestly playing a stupid game. They almost have the same demographics as the US and massive social and economic problems but instead of fixing that, they double down on their signature superpower larping AND make China to be their outright enemy (look at the stuff going on between China and France in Africa for example).

Literally why?

Cheeky bugger

Attached: 2_James.png (514x396, 288K)

Attached: 000000211181-ujjwala_raut-modelprofileMainPicCropped.jpg (240x340, 14K)

>AND make China to be their outright enemy
China made france their enemy, not the other way around. China thinks that being a big boy means that you can get away with cheating and stealing from other countries because the US did it, but what they fail to grasp is that the US was able to get away with it because they underwrote everyone's defense against the USSR, making it worthwhile to have the US as their friend.
China has no friends and keeps making enemies of western countries, which is a golden opportunity for china's competitors to start getting in with the EU.

That's a guy. Cause Indian women with that face already got gang raped by her family after first puberty.

>China made france their enemy
When and how exactly?

And regardless what China may have done in the past, this right here is essentially a thinly veiled declaration of war against China. Imagine if China concluded such a pact with the UK, France's eternal enemy. Would be France be happy about that?

>China has no friends and keeps making enemies of western countries, which is a golden opportunity for china's competitors to start getting in with the EU.
That's just nonsense. Almost all EU countries have a good relationship with China.

Are you French or just one of the usual Pajeets shitposting in thread tangentially related to either China or Pakistan?

>in thread
*every

All western powers have a respect for the regional hegemony that china controls. It's just good order to ensure it's weakened and other regional powers stay competitive.

>That's a guy.
Cope.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ujjwala_Raut

France is the only nation that smells bad enough to not be put off by all the shit in the streets.

The Indian lady couldnt take the time to wear something professional instead of her tribal costume??

Rude.

France strives to be the No. 1 arms-dealer in India, supplanting the Vatniks and the Amerimutts.
You can't sell weapons to China but you can sell a shitton to India.

And you think China cares about either of that? When someone tries to fuck you over in real life, you primarily care THAT he did it, not WHY.

Im guessing france realized their mistake with muslims

China honestly-speaking does not care.
It is not looking for a war with India nor France.

France does not care because China does not have the force projection capability to shit on the French coast.
China does not care as France does not have the capability to assist the Indians in any meaningful fashion nor nullify the
strategic advantage that the Chinese have over the Indians.
Rafale =/= F-35s/F-16s/Suks

Politics is about risk management and making the perceived 'best' choices for the perceived 'best' returns.

>implying the french ever did anything right
Their military looks cool, they got nukes and several weapons, but they dont know how to use them very well. It's sad, they always try so hard but fail, its like germany but they lost due to other reasons and can actually put up a fight

>a notoriously vengeful country like China does not care about a major power entering a military pact with it's arch enemy
>everything is about overt war and power projection
You're clueless.

>arch ennemy
tell that to all those god damn chinks i see every day in Paris
I fucking hate them

France is being the eternal merchant; they're desperate for some cash, willing to whore their bases to India for it. Plus the proxies in Africa, a good chance to jab at the chinks

>Chinese tourists
Relevance to the topic at hand?

Imagine the smell

>cucks and slaves band together
wew

This just in: India to start using Famas, more news at 11:00.

Good! Now Indian warships have a place to run to when China decides to push their shit in.

This reminds me of that time I ate crab and my evening shit smelled like crab meat.

Speaking of at least the French and Indians are known for their cuisine. It will be some bomb ass food in the chow halls.

If the French start rioting again EU and Pajeet troops will try to squash resistance.

hindustantimes.com/bhopal/12-year-old-girl-in-madhya-pradesh-was-raped-by-brothers-uncle-before-being-beheaded-say-police/story-mJCmi2KougeVd71rV3Oi8I.html

>“It appears the elder brother had raped the victim earlier also. On that day everyone was out for work except the elder brother and taking advantage of this he raped his sister,” Sanghi said.
>“While in the act, the other two brothers, including the minor, came and they both raped her. Meanwhile, the girl’s uncle, who is in his late forties, also came by. Initially, he scolded everyone and then he too raped her,” he said.

>Initially, he scolded everyone and then he too raped her,” he said.

You cannot make this shit up

Attached: 1552505242472.jpg (800x450, 61K)

>escargot curry
Oh no

>Pajeet troops will try to squash resistance.
They'll literally throw shit at them, like so youtube.com/watch?v=SNnzfD3pG1Y&t=0m55s

Try again poojeet

>Poojeet
I swear, pajeet memes never cease to make me laugh.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Broken_windows_theory

Attached: IMG_2915.jpg (600x587, 42K)

You're assuming China could actually invade India by wading through the literal sea of shit the entire country is drowning in. You can't push in infinite poo.

What the fuck is wrong with India?

Pretty much everything.

Attached: india.jpg (1024x766, 259K)

Fun fact : lastly some French rioters have started using "cacatovs", which you could translate to "pooptovs". Basically balloons filled with shit and piss.

Riot cops were not amused in the slightest.

France understands that China and the West will eventually come into direct conflict with one another and are planning accordingly.

shut the fuck up retard, only a literal fucking gen x fucktard or boomer would find some stupid shit like this funny.

Hi ranjeet, done fucking your sister?

lol best post.
the combination for smells of WMD level catastrophe. no showers, poo all over the floor...

Attached: 1463170392663.jpg (640x720, 155K)

Meh. Still got raped then Pajeet. India is nothing but country of shit and rapist.

>The girl’s aunt knew about the incident but misled the police by accusing a neighbour for the crime.

Attached: 1445870088935.gif (500x286, 889K)

You know how a joke is funny the first time you hear it but it isn't funny the 1000th time you hear it. The poo jokes got to that point a while ago, guys.

France is one of the few countries with a true global navy.

poo is always funny

Attached: 1451264337511.png (516x440, 157K)

>unlimited supply of white flags to wipe all the shit
Sound good to me

Just ignore it. Saying anything starts the chimpening.
I'm assuming you're just a mildly annoyed user tired of repetition. If you're an oversensitive hindu: grow thicker skin.

Found the designated street shitter

So you're saying the jokes have gotten...shitty?

Attached: 1417930400697.jpg (210x240, 17K)

Because China keeps moving into Africa and tearing it up

hello frans bby?
use base?
hello butiful franse?
u com and use base?
hello bby butiful frensh?

Attached: 097867542494.jpg (311x408, 29K)