Military hate thread

>hur dur muh freedom isn’t free
>hur dur courage, honor
>hur dur blank check life

At what age did you realize that the American military and veterans are the most retarded people in this country? When encountering a veteran in public, it might
>spew some garbage about how he served his country so you can’t talk
>have an I attack some middle school kid for wearing an army t shirt, claiming stolen valor
>throw a hissy fit when the McDonald’s employee won’t give him a 5% veteran discount
>run and cry like a bitch at the sight of fireworks
>collect welfare
>base his entire identity for the rest of his life around the 3 years he did in the military
>wanting to invade Iran
>kill himself

Attached: B768E1E3-397A-4329-8056-4D74641261A2.jpg (750x413, 321K)

cheer up user, I know it's hard to deal with the fact that a JROTC kid stole your prom date, but things do get better after high school.

>All soldiers are heroes user!
>Do you think you could do this?

Oh what, sit around and get yelled at by a degen, then get dicked over by officers with a hitler complex? At least if you stay a civvie you can get way more money.

Tired of shitting up MEG, OP?

Most of us don't ask for the discount. It's as cringey to us as being told 'thank you for your service'.

Attached: bait.jpg (1016x970, 99K)

Based

ty for the taxes, civilian. I'm going to a pro Israel rally to support the Republican party due to my low iq then commit suicide PTSD never passed high school do you have MILITARY discounts? You wouldn't understand because you weren't there. I'm pretty much special forces. So I took the CO to CO at the FOB for the QRF but I was SOL.

Most respectable people in the military/general public already understand this, did you just figure it out?

Attached: FB_IMG_1552312212825.jpg (216x233, 6K)

That'll you for paying for my schooling :)

>be me, marine infantryman (0317 SS rah)
>never been on a combat deployment
>lived in Hawaii for 4 years
>have 30k in the bank, a car and no debt at 23 years old
>in peak physical condition
>getting out in 3 months and going to college for free to study aerospace engineering
>fuck OPs girlfriend every weekend because alpha as fuck
>learned how to operate various weapons systems and survive in austere conditions so when the day of the rope comes I will kill OP from a kilometer away

Lol but don't join the military guys, surely you will die for Israel.

Attached: 6A3888E5-1133-4B1A-9FA3-B5EB9B820A95.jpg (750x728, 268K)

Nah son
People who brag about their service are retards
Most I knew who went military realized that patriotism is irrelevant and that it's a job. And don't talk about it now that they're out.

Go die for Israel zog slave.

:) I'm not in anymore.
Did my time, got school paid for by you, and now have a great career.
Thanks again!

Attached: 1545374681587.png (357x346, 241K)

>be me
>joined the chair force
>moved out of the dorms as a single Airman
>picked up E-4
>$1,100+$1,500 BAH because lolCalifornia
>live on the beach and fuck college thots all day
>cake as fuck deployments, spent two weeks transitioning in Germany getting schwasted with the boys
>work in AC tents while all the civilian contractors are sweating their balls off outside
>come back with three ribbons added to my phat chest rack because I'm a fuckin war hero
>old moms thank me for my service and tell me how they wish their sons had enough direction in life to do what I'm doing

Feels fucking good boys.

Attached: 082.jpg (1600x1220, 214K)

I’ll spend your taxes on dragon dildos as thanks

Yeee

Attached: 1551156731071.jpg (600x800, 114K)

ITT: seething obese fatties and/or mentally ill spergs so mentally ill that not even the military would accept them.
Also just plain old pussies scared of getting hurt.

Attached: 1544186381690.jpg (528x528, 92K)

Are you lonely OP? Do you need attention? And any kind is better than none?
I can't see any other reason why you would make this thread on this board. At least make it believe that you are being serious. Everything you greentexted is wrong and a product of a child's brain.

Here's another (you) you sad person.

Hope you’re happy knowing that you’re selfishly serving the system while your country men are dying from opoids and are dying off from shitskins.

>JROTC freaks
>Stealing anyone

Those kids could somehow cause people to GAIN their virginity

Happy as fuck my man!

Attached: FB_IMG_1529891823618.jpg (380x368, 14K)

Are you implying that youre doing anything about it?
No?
So you are a scared little bitch, not even at the level of men and women who want to serve in the military?
Youre unironically a slavboo faggot who jerks off to the thought of being a Red Army conscript in the Cold War, I can smell your stench from here.
>>>/leftypol/

>mfw free college
>mfw guard
>mfw free shekels for doing basically nothing

Welfare Chads represent

All your claims have SHREDS of credibility. But that doesn't mean any of it blatantly rampant as you describe.

Lighting strikes people sometimes, that doesn't mean most people are getting fried by lightning bolts everywhere anytime they leave their house.

lol why are you so pooper pained? Turn off the computer and take a walk ouside my guy

I get the fact that you were one of those kissless virgin JROTC fags but dont pretend those kids got chicks. The only vagina any of those kids ever seen was the light at the end of their mothers fucking womb and you know it

>caring about trashy losers dying from dope
Natural selection
>Implying I’m a filthy wh*toid

Your impotent rage sustains me

t. spergy Jow Forumstard

Aw did they deny your ASVAB waiver again? It's okay I'm sure you'll pass the ASVAB someday

Attached: PAT_MAC.jpg (670x447, 46K)

Hope you know you'll live a life of debt and irrelevancy. Must feel awful being an incel that no one talks to outside of a mongolian underwater basket weaving site.

How the fuck do people fail the ASVAB? I didn’t study for shit and still landed a 92

Some people are just shit test takers

>JROTC
>girls
Lmao I'm all for memes but let's be real here

bro I showed up to my test drunk as fuck because we got the day off in high school if we took it.
Didn't even want to join the military back then, I just used it as an excuse to throw down some cold ones behind the science building all day.
I was so shitcanned I passed out a couple times, but I still got a 68.
One of the guys who actually wanted to enlist, and spent weeks studying, got a 12.
Still blows my fucking mind to this day. We got the most redneck motor-t fucks that scored in the 80s and 90s too.

Awww were you denied for being a little fatass? Maybe start losing weight then you might be able to join.

Reminds me of some dude who scored a 7 while I was on RA. Like how the fuck I thought you got more than that just for spelling your name right.

someone make one of these

Attached: b9a.png (834x979, 78K)

You mean they're stupid.

Op is a faggot

>be me
>20
>join the army because lol free school
>EOD
>live in Florida for a year
>wasted on the beach every weekend
>fuck dumb townie girls all the time
>be me now
>25
>married
>still EOD
>free school
>no deployments
>live in god's greatest gift to the earth, Washington state
>peak physical condition
What exactly did I do wrong guys?

Pic related, I sat in OP's gum

Attached: USER_SCOPED_TEMP_DATA_MSGR_PHOTO_FOR_UPLOAD_1548437348732.jpg_1548437353791.jpg (1920x1080, 615K)

>>proud of belonging to the welfare system
Okay user. Those of us who actually have some direction and ambition for our lives will be off doing our own thing.

Oh come on, JROTC kids are the biggest spergs on the planet. No JROTC kid has ever stolen someone’s prom date.

How Iis the ramblings of the mentally ill considered weapons related?

OP get outta here while you can, I love Jow Forums and all but you're too based to be here. The cookie mold of the military takes a level of soulscrubbing, and if you have any individualism or even personality, culture would prefer you making art or contributing to the sphere of ideas than LARPing for tuition in the US Oil Expeditionary Force

If you dont chip in your buck - o' five who will?

Based

>don't go into the military
>go to college
>get business degree
>work for various companies
>meet contacts
>start chain of pawn shops/title loan/checking advance stores
>open them just outside of military bases
>realize that the military will take anyone

Just started a buy here/pay here car lot and I tell you, those E2s will buy anything for any price.

based schizo poster

>clerk leaving the DMV stubs her toe
The fate of all ZOGbots.

based and shekelpilled
it's a source of amusement for me to watch all the coolguy V6 chargers and mustangs get towed away from the barracks parking lot and to see all the drama that ensues.

What kind of school did you guys go to? Half of my JROTC program was on the football team and there were a few total babes there too. I will say the other half was about 60% spergs, but most dudes there were pretty alpha.

>being this mad at the fact that you're too fat to get in to the Burger military