The only gun you really NEED is a good ccw pistol

Let's face it, when will anyone really need an assault rifle for defense? Sure maybe there will be an incredibly unlikely lunatic with a rifle to cross paths with you too. Maybe the russians or aliens are going to invade tomorrow. Will all hell break loose in the USA? Do you have reason to disagree with the subject? If so, why are you a retarded nigger faggot larper nigger.

Attached: 1552994294087.jpg (273x373, 26K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reuters.com/article/us-usa-missouri-shooting-gasstation/in-ferguson-black-residents-stand-guard-at-white-owned-store-idUSKCN0JA1XF20141126
click2houston.com/news/1-dead-2-men-hospitalized-after-shooting-in-north-houston
nypost.com/2017/03/28/homeowners-son-kills-three-would-be-burglars-with-ar-15/
cbsnews.com/news/texas-church-shooting-suspect-resident-sutherland-springs/
patch.com/illinois/oswego/ar-15-threat-used-stop-knife-attack-sheriff
thetruthaboutguns.com/2018/02/dean-weingarten/ar-15-used-for-north-carolina-home-defense/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Limits on my defensive arms shall not be infringed.

What if I shoot coyotes from hundreds of yards off. Do I just get a longer pistol with a stock bipod and larger magazineclip?

reuters.com/article/us-usa-missouri-shooting-gasstation/in-ferguson-black-residents-stand-guard-at-white-owned-store-idUSKCN0JA1XF20141126
click2houston.com/news/1-dead-2-men-hospitalized-after-shooting-in-north-houston
nypost.com/2017/03/28/homeowners-son-kills-three-would-be-burglars-with-ar-15/
cbsnews.com/news/texas-church-shooting-suspect-resident-sutherland-springs/
patch.com/illinois/oswego/ar-15-threat-used-stop-knife-attack-sheriff
thetruthaboutguns.com/2018/02/dean-weingarten/ar-15-used-for-north-carolina-home-defense/

I should've mentioned for defense against other people and that need and want are two seperate things. I'm all for owning other types of firearms.

>retarded narrow viewed urbanite tells whole country what they NEED
This is why your vote is worth less than mine

>I was merely pretending to be a retarded gun graber shill

Yes, because when someone's using lethal force to defend their and their loved-ones lives; they should only be able to use the bare minimum.

let me put it this way, A good ccw pistol should be your first priority in your growing arsenal. I'd assume you'd be more likely to be attacked outside of your home where carrying a long gun is not practical.

Attached: Footage Store Owner Defends self and store with AR-15 rifle against 3 armed robbers.webm (1280x720, 2.71M)

I only bought an AR15 as an investment because I heard Cali just implemented a ban that also has a grandfather clause. I'd rather have my CCW and .22 rifle if SHTF.
> Will all hell break loose in the USA?
It can happen anywhere. Anyone who believes otherwise is a softie cuck who's never seen the perils of this world.

This. A vis pacem, para bellum.

>NEED

Attached: 1454465617055.jpg (500x375, 24K)

I wasn't expecting this video to be this awesome.

If we would just ban all guns, he wouldn't need that military assault rifle to defend himself because the criminals wouldn't be able to access firearms.

Let's face it, why do we need all these people on earth? We only NEED 3 billion. Why are you still alive? Faggot larper

>need
Need doesn't enter into it.

>There are people who actually believe this

Attached: 1551124284292.png (378x610, 295K)

You go dove hunting with a Glock and tell me how that goes.

>replying to such an obvious troll

Like anyone here has anything better to do.

>options field
use it

I'm not OP but I am ; who gives a shit. This is a place of containment silly.

Makes sense. It worked damn well with both cocaine and human trafficking.