Roll Marks

Think this one would trigger the liberals?

I especially like the "reap" option

>Post unique rollmarks

Attached: BF688EC7-E9CA-42E8-B6A9-43D44F644DAF.jpg (750x1000, 249K)

>Heh!, I'm gonna show those fucking libs with my welfarespec AR

>Think this one would trigger the liberals?
Other than your shit filled finger nails? IDK doubtfully.

Wash your hands

Your poverty lower triggers me desu.

you're supposed to use toilet paper

Not my hands faggots

Weird looking penis but also wash it

I'll post a few from my LGS

Attached: 78907.jpg (400x250, 10K)

That’s retard and I bought a dumpster defense lower.

Show me your overpriced aluminum then faggot.

>inb4 andershit
Lmao

>dickless defense

Wow faggot.

any gun will trigger liberals.

Attached: image366165-f84c52ddf0d89e6f2113d821f216704b.jpg (400x250, 9K)

Take yer swing

These whimsical lowers psa does like this and the snek one and the space would be cooler, if they truly did them in limited quantities.

>I support anti 2A companies

Communist scum

Attached: SPKSTLS033-CFA_1_HR-500x500.jpg (500x500, 15K)

He’s talking about the fat guys with the shockwave, not Daniel defense.

I have a spikes crusader lower, wasn't trying to be edgy, i just found it amusing and it was the same price as the others with a steel trigger guard. Sadly this was after they removed the bible verse from the other side of the magwell.

Attached: 20170423_153222.jpg (2880x2160, 2.92M)

I mean solid metal trigger guard, i know its aluminum.

If you wanted to make a cringey AR's thread you should've just come out and said so OP....

Dont put words in my mouth faggot.

>comes in and doesnt contribute to the thread, just says some stupid shit

Go back to animay board you stupid fuck

This is better with the Parley, ARRRR and Plunder modes. I memed out and got one. Every autist needs an autistic AR lower.

This. We herby honour OP on his awesome, original and not-at-all cringey thread.

Attached: 1280x1024-airplane_panavia_tornado_jet_aircraft-28144.jpg (1280x1024, 80K)

It is good that we are so tolerant of special needs around these parts, buddy.
Enjoy your stay, try not to damage the furniture with those edges.

Retards are a waste of resources. Fuck yourself

>heheh, get it? Because 2a supporters are also pro war-turned endless waste of money! Just like this dumbass spikes lower! Only stupid libcuck fagtards don't support illegal CIA torture of "not POWs"!

Just finish building it so you can kill yourself already.

Have you faggots ever done any work with your soft girly hands? There are some dirt and oils that don't wash off, especially when you have rough calloused hands. Only women complain about fingernails.

Attached: lhU5ABff_400x400.jpg (360x360, 25K)

No shit, kid

Attached: image.jpg (1440x1440, 336K)

No one will ever read your lower.

i need that

Attached: lost my shit.gif (350x193, 3.01M)

you all a bunch of niggers, only little niglets would ever like/pay extra for this crap. Grow the fuck up, cunts.

Based and redpilled

The best rollmark is no rollmark. This shit is like the Hollister T-shirt of the firearms industry.

Attached: izh.jpg (582x488, 71K)

Attached: That one aesthetic lower.jpg (4176x2214, 369K)

No such thing. Come back when you've learned to wash your fucking hands.

Is that real?
Want

Depends on your definition of "real". No, it is not actually an AR lower made by Izhmash. Yes, it is actually a real thing. It's just a laser engraving done to a blank lower.

Attached: izhmash ar.jpg (650x438, 269K)

Attached: best roll mark.png (1632x779, 1.89M)

>"apмaлит"
>нe "apмaлaйт"
чтo?

Rainier>Aero

Aero>Rainier

Problem solvers

Attached: 1540960005106.jpg (960x720, 214K)

I had no idea Aero was based in Tacoma. I live super close to Tacoma.

I'm sorry.

Eh. It's not so bad. The area I live in is over 85% white, but I'm not. There's no crime that I know of, and i1639 won't affect me if I jus drive down to Yakima County, because they're not enforcing it there. That's what I'm planning to do once I have enough cash saved up to buy a 10/22. I really want an SKS, but I have no idea where to find one, and I've heard 10/22s are a really good choice for one's first gun. Also, 22lr is super expensive, and my parents decided that I have to pay for my own college, so I can't be throwing cash around.

Not op but im a pipe fitter installing fire sprinkler systems. I wash my hands at the shop with fast orange, then I wash them in my garage sink, then I shower. Once its all said and done there is still stuff that hasnt come off. You are just plain wrong with your statement and it makes you come off as a tender handed faggot... Just saying.

>22lr is super expensive
I meant super cheap. I spaced out or something.

You are not using the correct surfactants. Rethink your process and then report back to me when your fingers are clean enough to suck on.

How about you educate yourself on what a surfactant is. Also guess how I know you are gay?

Just fucking with you, I live right across the bridge from Tacoma.

I'd pick up a few AR lowers. .22lr is definitely good to learn on. I'd personally avoid an SKS, you can do better for the price they go for now. Unless you just want an SKS because you want an SKS, in which case fuck it, buy an SKS.

Dis real? I usually buy poverty pony lowers but i splurged on this aero Texas thing... It's not worth 3x the pony...

Attached: 20190316_004419.jpg (2048x1152, 655K)

I want an SKS because I want an SKS. I'm not sure where to buy one, but I guess I could call local gunstores and check. I guess I could buy AR lowers, but it would probably be better to wait until I'm in a better financial situation to do so.

What the fuck is the point of marking the FA position on semiauto guns

beautiful handwriting, user. :3

Are auction sites not an option?

I bought a pile of meme lowers. They are cheap, and make people laugh or get mad.

Attached: Snowflake-lower-1.jpg (1087x721, 58K)

Cute

Attached: Screenshot_20190321-060155_Gallery.jpg (1080x1380, 1.06M)

Have one of these. Ladies like it

Pic related

Attached: Screenshot_20180801-161542_Gallery.jpg (1080x2220, 1.35M)

That's good user, I'm glad your mother is into guns.

>Think this one would trigger the liberals?

Attached: rule 2.gif (400x300, 22K)

I need to get into 80% milling

She is fo sho, got my wife into guns as well. She loved um more after I got her a few for herself.
Feels good man

I have a bunch of andersons and an aero texas. I really like the tension screw underneath the grip. Makes the upper lock on super firmly and makes the gun feel really high quality.

Id get one of these if it just had the unicorn and not the stupid libtard annotations.

Loser

safe : traps are gay
semi : feminine penis
full : OwO

Several lgs near me have this. Part of me thinks it's incredibly stupid, but the other part really wants this.

Best post itt

just memein, sorry to be r disappoint

Want but should say traps ain’t gay

>There are some dirt and oils that don't wash off, especially when you have rough calloused hands.
Orange pumice soap. Problem solved. Any "hard workin manly man" has used it and knows that you are a nancy boy from 100yds away.

Dumpster defense was made by Sons of Liberty. Not DD you fucktard

I wish they'd bring back their old rollmarks...