What AR do you hate the most?

What AR do you hate the most?

I cant fucking stand andershit, daniels, or any sbr.

Attached: 80037DCD-69E3-4699-A264-FB60574A96FC.jpg (1486x991, 173K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/mbcaZlNIPTk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

All of them except for pencil barrel a1s and ar18s

Fuck Daniels and RRA. Traitor rifles. Also springshit armory.

What Ars are worth it then?

I like diamondback alot.
S/w is acceptable
Bravo company
I dont understand PSA hate

Theres a couple others, but youre obviously too retarded to inderstand sunce all you know are the others that were forementioned

Are you a literal 12yo?

>sbr
But why tho

Attached: IMG_7301.gif (342x192, 1.98M)

Im actually 6 and ive probably got a bigger dick than you.

I know for a fact my taste in guns is better

>hey, lets take this rifle round, and shoot it out of a pistol barrel, thus removing anything special about the cartridge and what it was ment to do!
Sbr faggots are fucking stupid

Go buy a pistol in a pistol cartridge faggot

>Gets slotted by flannel daddy inna kowabunga.

>"I want to carry this full sized 20 inch AR15 because all that matters is velocity and not carrying your weapon anywhere ever.

Commit Sudoku. Please.

Attached: EternalChad.gif (382x554, 2.57M)

>all that matters is ~3% more velocity
20" ar15 fags are cancer.
Even when compared to SBRs, use the right bullet and reap the advantages of a smaller gun.

>t. Seething whiteoid that financed a DD through a Jew

All ARs look the same to me.

People on this board don't carry, hike, or camp with their guns.

Its like they have no logical understanding of fatigue

Half the people here are "hurr durr new rhodisia, 15 pound battle rifle, git stronger wrists faggit"

Attached: 1490646051062.jpg (500x395, 93K)

t. Noguns

I actually camp with my guns, faggot.

And I said anything SBR is retarded. 16" is fine, nigger.

I camp. It was fun leaving cuz like 15 white moms and their kids gave me the pure fear stare

I frikkin LOVE my RF85 Anderson! Functions with everything I've ever fed it, and I break it down and throw it in the dishwasher to clean it.

No lubes or solvents involved.

Attached: PicsArt_01-21-04.45.16.jpg (1717x1903, 903K)

Any of those skull lowers. Disgusting.

Attached: The-Jack-now-available.jpg (960x960, 74K)

punisher is gay as shit. capeshit fag stuff.

Old school punisher is based. But the new (((punisher))) is absolute dogshit.

Jew guns are awesome. Love my DD rifle to bits. :^)

>laughs in 10.3 barrel

Attached: Screenshot_24.png (459x276, 289K)

I don't just hate DD I know for a fact they are junk being sold to dumb asses. I also hate modern colt.

None of them because I'm not an ass-hurt mental case.

>DD is trash
Explain

Agreed. It’s a liability, either humping the fucking thing all day or worried about it left in the jeep.. stopped bringing rifles camping. Now I’m sick of carrying the pistol all day, need a small one

Ive honestly never understood the hate for a lot of ar15s...i have a couple and my favorite builds is of a Anderson lower with almost all magpul shit *bought 4 years ago before quality control went to shit* and a psa upper with a "heavy" Stainless steel barrel.

Attached: 15531463101489065646258196118521.jpg (4032x3024, 3.02M)

>Go buy a pistol in a pistol cartridge faggot

Attached: whohurtyou.jpg (4012x1845, 3.08M)

Is this like playing Guess Who? for the AR brand AR you actually like? Post it and open your anus wide, or else you are noguns.

Any SBR. It's a total waste of the cartridge. My MOST hated AR is all of the free-floated, non-milspec shaped lower, keymod quadrail gucci bolt pieces of shit in /arg/.

The AR is like the 1911. It's a workhorse, meant to be a beater. $1k-$2k specimens are not used to their full capabilities, they're for yuppie zoomie overweight bench shooters.

>waste of the cartridge
When do you actually shoot at people or animals? Most cartridges are shot at paper, high speed. If you need better ballistic performance, you can have different rifles, but at LARP range, SBR is fine unless you are defending your multi-acre ranch.

>like the 1911
>workhorse, not meant to be a beater
Tell the myriad nighthawk kimber ed brown custom faggots that. Your autistic view of how guns *should* be does not define how they are viewed by literally everyone else.

>my autistic view
They are both military weapons. Both made by contract bidders. Both mass produced with interchangeable parts. They aren't precision weapons, and never were supposed to be. You don't know what you're talking about.

Train as you will fight.

>It's a total waste of the cartridge
t. only shoots 55gr and m855

All guns ever are the same to you. Faggot.

>All guns ever are the same to you. Faggot.
This is the final redpill that Jow Forums will NEVER swallow. They are tools. Not facebook status accessories.

Poorfag cope
Here come the mental gymnastics to justify the poorfag cope

Enjoy your piece of shit I guess. Make sure it doesn't get dirty.

Attached: mallcrawler.jpg (736x588, 65K)

Email the DOD and tell them that all special operations units are wrong for using Gucci sbrs

Attached: cag-use_zpsrzr54rpb.jpg (720x432, 53K)

enjoy your desperate
>any guns that are more expensive than mine are safe queen bench guns
cope

That's a training photo, neverserved. Probably a course using issued rifles and dummy rounds.

Here's one straight out of Syria.

Attached: 9vbiv8meuel01.jpg (2048x1468, 400K)

Alright? What lower? What bolt? They have eotechs and PEQs, so what? They're using them for their job. Unlike literally everyone in /arg/.

Anything that is not made by HK

>What lower? What bolt?
they're HK 416 SBRs. Freefloat giessele rails. Its as gucci as it gets.

>you're only allowed to get the best if its for your job and if not you HAVE to get the poorfag version
and the poorfag cope is revealed

that's an HK. not an AR.

>416 is not just a piston AR
lets pretend this is the case and not completely retarded, small image dump inc

Attached: 1537909082850.jpg (1200x1200, 183K)

Attached: AFSOC.jpg (1080x1148, 109K)

You can buy whatever AR parts you want, but they won't make you a better shooter. You're just upset because the truth hurts. Thanks for the (You)s.

all kinds of freefloat SBRs in this one. Lots of different SOF groups represented here too.

Attached: L7wvVOL.jpg (1200x900, 398K)

99% it's a kid who just has a Glock 19 and an unremarkable AR-15, not some old faggot who has 20+ guns already and is bored as fuck of ARs.

>but they won't make you a better shooter
no shit, no one is claiming they will, just more poorfag projection and cope.

Yeah, dummy, freefloat is the way to go if you're mounting all kinds of shit to your rifle. It's an improvement on the quadrail. I'm just saying Jow Forums can't shoot and gucci AR posters couldn't qualify with their rifles much less pass a PT test. They're larpers.

so what about sbrs being a complete waste? gonna send that email to the DOD?
>Jow Forums cant....gucci AR posters....
see
>inb4 some baseless projection about my shooting ability

>PT Test
Lol, you enlisted poor person. Rifle qual is fucking easy, even talentless POGs can do it, and plenty of fatbodies can pass PT. You're not in some elite clique you autist.

I have 20+ guns. I have five ARs. Enjoy your just-as-good S&W M&P Sport II. Please tell me how I should be using my guns, you fucknut making barely $40k a year after BAH.

You can do what you want with your guns. I'm just saying you're a poser. You wouldn't be so mad if it wasn't true.

Nah the DOD makes plenty of mistakes already. They don't need me telling them about losing 400ft/s or whatever from a SBR. Most actual operators already know and don't care. I'm just annoyed by the faggots in /arg/ who think their SBR/gucci AR is the sword of thundera or some shit. See other user, for example.

I did my time in the military, dimpus, how do you think I am familiar with just how poor-ass you are?

And please, how much actual fucking combat did you see, kid? OH NO THEY SHOT SOME ROCKETS AT US IN ROCKET TOWN.

Okay bud.

>slick sleeve enlisted troop in peacetime
>calling people posers
Go defend the AAFEs.

19 year old privates are clearly master marksmen, and people who have been shooting since they were in pre-school are doing it wrong.

>They aren't precision weapons
AR15s are pretty accurate for an autoloader and with modern tight tolerance parts they can shoot tacks

Carbine length barrels with working bayonet lugs but the port is set too far back for the bayonet to be useful.

>Autist with no tact gets kicked off of a campground

Where is the love for Aero Precision? They're fucking fantastic. You seldom hear negative things about that company.

Attached: Big Think.jpg (1000x904, 119K)

Story on what Daniel Defense did?

Attached: tt09-smg.jpg (834x442, 128K)

I dig 'em. My current upper has an Aero M4 receiver and a BA Hansen 16" barrel, they slid together perfectly. I might pick up an Aero receiver set since the fit was so satisfying, and their lowers have the receiver tensioning screw and grub screw for the rear takedown detent built in. Nice features for the price.

DD came out in support of some forms of gun control.

Hipsters

They said bump stocks are dumb and Jow Forums called them gun grabbers

They came out in support of NICS
Fucking boomers need to die already.

Attached: heart-attack.jpg (378x301, 14K)

NICS exists already you retard. Do you think there should be no background check EVER on gun sales? That's idiotic.

Companies that don't even sell AR uppers to states with an assault weapons ban even if 100% legal. PSA, Aero, and optics planet so far

>I break it down and throw it in the dishwasher to clean it.
what

They supported what they had heard of FIX NICS. Once they learned what was in it, they immediately pulled support and reached out to the 2A community apologizing and explaining their misunderstanding. DD doesn't have enough government contracts to not care about the second amendment. There was no kickback for them in the bill like there was with RRA and Springfield in Illinois.

>inb4 "SHALL"

heroes

>buying prebuilt ARs

Attached: IMG953194.jpg (1280x720, 77K)

Yes. Background checks dont stop any crimes and are an infringement. Kill yourself newfag fudd.

They supported EXTENDED background checks too

>I break it down and throw it in the dishwasher to clean it

Attached: lead-poisoning-symptoms-5ad4e3f131283400363be1dd.png (1001x1501, 29K)

>Background checks dont stop any crimes
That's not true and you know it

Punisher/Crusader/other tacky shit.
I got a shitty ar a few years back built on a Aero lower and it and the FCG are the only parts of the gun I don't fucking loathe.
I just got my first PSA lower a few days ago for shits n' gigs and it feels cheap in comparison though I'm going to give it the benefit of the doubt for a few range trips but it feels gritty even after hitting it with clp.

It is true. People who are going to fail a background check fucking know it you god damn brainlet, and 99 percent of the nigger gangbangers causing crime dont buy from gun stores anyway.

I cannot believe the amount of newfag fudds here these days. Made a mistake coming back here to visit.

They have their girlfriends go and buy it and the straw sale is rejected and reported. One of the biggest issues are people falling through the cracks and the FBI failing on their end. People like the Charleston church shooter who should have been denied but wasn't. There are more people than you'd think who get denied by NICS. Unfortunately many of those who fail or are caught lying on a 4473 aren't investigated or kept watch over. But to say that background checks don't stop any crimes is asinine. It's not true and it's not helpful to the pro-guns community.

Now if you want to argue that it is an infringement, then you've got something.

The RF85 is not a treatment, but embedded in the metal itself. Read somewhere that it's some kind of calcium.

Basically, the more you shoot it, the metal wears away, leaving the extremely slick RF85 as the top layer. Search YouTube for the test where they put 1000's of rounds through one.

It took about 100 rounds to break it in, but now it's my smoothest action, and requires no lubrication at all. I do lube the trigger group a tiny bit, though. The whole lower doesn't go in the dishwasher, just the barreled upper, bolt assembly, charging handle.

Comes out hot, dry, and clean!

It really isn't just some piston AR-15, do some research pls.

youtu.be/mbcaZlNIPTk

I think AR pistols and SBRs are kinda dumb but I wouldn't turn down the chance to shoot or own one

I hate themed lowers with a passion

>muh anecdotes
>muh mass shootings

Nice statistical irrelevancy. And yes it is an infringement it is by definition a barrier to owning guns and turning it into a privilege rather than a right for any free citizen.

You can quote the false flag mass shooting bullshit into youre blue in the face it doesnt change the fucking facts. If you think Teyshawn can't just as easily buy a gun from a trunk to shoot Deshawn with youre deluded, youre just supporting more infringement and government that doesnt even help because of the gangbanging filth. You are brainwashed.