Missouri Officially Repeals All Gun Laws and Criminalizes ATF

thesentinel.net/politics/missouri-bans-all-federal-gun-control-laws-in-23-10-vote/

When were you?

Attached: Qgl3Q2K.gif (500x281, 1.93M)

Other urls found in this thread:

ksnt.com/news/local-news/ruling-kansas-gun-law-no-defense-to-federal-illegal-firearm-charges/1530910814
youtu.be/NYPZ3X4MntA
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Montana_Firearms_Freedom_Act
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I love the smell of a kicked ass in the morning.

Attached: d736f23e8847037c3a5f5f47984b8fc0252a6cb2_hq.gif (640x480, 189K)

Attached: 7620BBAB-DF72-4C65-8EC2-167ABCD598E3-1024x746.jpg (1024x746, 176K)

If the libs can have their "sanctuary cities" why not reject all federal gun laws? This is great. Throw their hypocrisy in their face when they decide what laws they want to follow.

>“All federal acts, laws, executive orders, administrative orders, court orders, rules, and regulations, whether past, present, or future, which infringe on the people’s right to keep and bear arms as guaranteed by the Second Amendment to the United States I and Section 23 of the Missouri Constitution shall be invalid in this state, shall not be recognized by this state, shall be specifically rejected by this state, and shall be considered null and void and of no effect in this state.”
Past, present or future. My dick. Missouri anons, which city should I move to?

Looks like Missouri will be the right wing stronghold city during the boogaloo

Attached: 4F1E0DF5-19E9-4456-8A7A-8F8201923229.jpg (502x640, 79K)

Maybe its time to finally leave this hellhole known as WA if this passes

Does this mean I won't get arrested for full auto?

*state not city

if you fight for it :P
Laws are just peaces of paper, user.

>Inb4 the leftist elites pay people to shoot up schools and churches with full autos to try to prove gun control works

I don't know why it irks me that professional articles have profanity now. I mean, have some standards.

>which infringe on the people’s right to keep and bear arms as guaranteed by the Second Amendment to the United States I
So this only affects laws that the court admits are unconstitutional anyway?

This. Progressives wanted to make the unadulterated stupid move to pass a resolution basically saying "Nah we don't have to follow federal law" so they better not be bitching or shitting their pants when someone does it for a basic right to be armed.

Attached: 1422829848522.jpg (480x360, 29K)

Nice.

texas next please

Sanctuary cities are largely one of the reasons why we're seeing things like this. Create a sanctuary law for guns using the legal basis they provide for sanctuary laws for illegal immigrants and they're either going to have to ignore it or mount a legal challenge whose arguments can be turned right back around on their sanctuary laws. It's a win-win for conservatives.

I support all attempts to subvert federal authority.

>proposed bill
Itll never pass

monumental if it passes, and I WILL be moving there if it does.

>So this only affects laws that the court admits are unconstitutional anyway?
No. Another bill makes any law that imposes any legislation on guns, but not all other common goods null and void.

Missouri has an R governor. It could. Happened in Kansas.

If only Missouri wasn't a swamp hell hole.

youcouldvepreventedthis.png

Sanctuarification. This isn't just soft balkanization... It's downright tumescent. The next decade is going to be one yeehaw of a carnival ride.
I hope you lads are properly strapped. Things are going to get weirder before they get better.

I have the biggest "shall not be infringed" boner right now I really hope this passes

>thread title implies passage
>article url implies passage
>article headline implies passage right until the very end
>in proposed bill added at the very end
>this long for anyone to post it's just a bill

It passed the state senate.

So Norinco can sell there? Keltec btfo.

AZ FAG HERE, UNABASHEDLY 'MIRIN

I hope Ohio becomes a sanctuary state, conservatives control every branch of government and the state keeps moving right.

He's super pro-gun too. He allowed guns in the state capital building.

>Clicking links to news articles online
It's like you want the fake news commies to win.

>POST YFW ATF IS ABOLISHED ON A FEDERAL LEVEL

Attached: 24aPWBT.jpg (1077x925, 80K)

Does this really have a chance to pass ? What are the ods ?
Some guy on Jow Forums said that Alaska already has something similar to this. Can you actually freely buy full-autos in Alaska ?

Move to a nice city near the Ozarks. Ozarks are a great place for being outdoors.

IDK about Alaska, but in Kansas
>must be manufactured in Kansas
>must never leave the state
>must have "Made in Kansas" stamped on the firearm

Based Missouri. That would be amazing if it passes.

They are talking about removing all the AR-15 vending machines here in TN. Imagine not being able to get a msr from a vending machine with an included 500 rounds of 5.56 and three 30 round magazines.... Fucking liberals ruining my life.

And that's it ? Just a regular background check and you're good to go ? What's the average price of a full-auto in Kansas ? That's amazing.

The time has come and so have I

>Waiting for the next major mass shooting to happen in KS

>pic related will become more of a reality in based missouristan

>it won't in TN

Attached: 1552853707650.png (1024x982, 989K)

*is expected to pass the state senate

QUITE the development, kudos Mizzou. y'all im literally moving to VT to get armed up and to live a better life than where i am now (typical east coast city)

>Not realizing the satire in my post.

An identical law passed in 2014 but was vetoed by the democrat governor. Missouri has a republican governor now.

not by the state...
ksnt.com/news/local-news/ruling-kansas-gun-law-no-defense-to-federal-illegal-firearm-charges/1530910814

Very excited now

Attached: 1552608412016.gif (480x270, 3.78M)

Vermont has jew laws as of last year.

GOA is trying to challenge this in the Supreme Court

AND JUST WHEN I THOUGHT LIVING IN MISSOURI WAS SHITTY

Attached: 1521067522438.gif (346x297, 1.95M)

>swamp

Kek, I wish I could enjoy some of your freedom. I'm a french frog.

>St. Louis
>Kansas City
Thread theme youtu.be/NYPZ3X4MntA

Attached: Blank+_b4d6ae6aeee6990a00fb33ac2204f460.jpg (388x443, 36K)

Attached: B2WjxfD.png (631x632, 410K)

>Johnson County soccer moms voted in a D governor
>t. JoCofag
Heaven forbid. Jow Forumsube forbid.

Attached: 1552703598205.png (635x457, 258K)

How's cost of living, say on a 80k ish salary?

damn commies

Attached: 84c2f6d534027bc576cea3a50b6c7a91.jpg (640x960, 64K)

>based MO starts hanging jews and politicians in the streets and burning down masonic temples

never thought I'd be a fan of that nigger infested jungle of crime and humidity. but I may be dying on their soil fighting for that states rights real soon.

Attached: end game.jpg (600x506, 34K)

I'm actually a rare gun owning liberal. I support the second amendment but believe in reasonable limits. All of our rights have limits, the second is no different. I do want the school shootings and mass shootings in general to stop. If we have to tighten gun laws to make that happen so be it. I'll give up my AR and be fine with them taking yours too if it means fewer children shot dead in school. There is no argument against that. Children are being murdered. The recent NZ terrorist attack is a prime example.

It's OK when they do it, user.

Attached: 1447962797847.jpg (837x768, 219K)

fuck off before i loose the rape horse

Attached: 1552658012616.jpg (960x638, 196K)

>thinking a state government can just say "nuh-uh" to a federal order

As awesome as that would be, there's no fucking way that this would ever stand.

Attached: 1509764947965.jpg (534x640, 43K)

Attached: 1552001692023.gif (500x249, 1.9M)

>@40928309

Attached: 8c6.gif (480x238, 443K)

They can just prohibit state and local agencies from enforcing specific laws, and then enforcement will drop off to near zero, because the Feds don't have the resources to handle every single case by themselves.

This is the same strategy that state governments have been using with marijuana for decades.

Sadly, this. Anyone thinking Missouri has their backs should consider the Supremacy clause and how the Kansas AG didn't defend shit when it's supressor law was superceeded by the Feds.

Sancutary cities for guns or illegal immigrants work because the Feds cannot force the states to enforce federal laws. But states cannot prevent Feds from enforcing federal law.

I applaud Missouri's testicular fortitude, but tread carefully gents. This shit was why Jackson threatened to hang Calhoun.

> t. debbie downer

It's not really OK for any professional writing to do it unless they have an actual reason. It's not the proper venue.

tongue must be raw from all the bootlicking you just did. More people were killed by a faggot in a van than any mass shooting your argument is that of a turbocuck cia nigger and you should feel bad.

Is there Biotech Industry in MO? I am german and have a master's degree in biochemistry. Currently working as a sales rep and working on my MBA. I'd love to leave this leftist shithole.

One jew law

The thing is it doesn't mean fewer children being killed. The issue is one of a cultural breakdown in a child's support system, namely their parents. The absence of a father is a common theme for school shooters, and the presence of a father has been linked to many factors of success in children. So maybe instead of supporting gun control, you should decry outlets that support spreading degenerate lifestyles and attitudes, like hiphop/rap shit, and the general attitude of selfishness that causes men to abandon children and their mothers.

Attached: 1550561567003.jpg (598x465, 187K)

There are hospitals and universities that might be interested, as well as in Kansas.
>University of Missouri
>Missouri S&T
>University of Kansas
>Kansas State University

You should be fine. More parts, especially around the lake of the Ozarks, are pretty expensive. But there’s plenty of small rural towns where you shouldn’t have a problem.

Very comfy.
Lots of caves in The Ozarks to hide things.
NW Arkansas is nice too.
When the clowns try to Abolish the Electoral College, Balkanization will hit full stride. It will be the big States Vs Small States. I want ungovernable regions like the Khyber Pass areas. Anyone not from the Pashtun region without family or business there is subject to kidnapping or outright murder for sport and target practice. The cities try something stupid and the lights go out, pipelines shut down, food shipments overland are stopped.
Jefferson needs to secede from Commiefornia.

>Children are being murdered.
S. Texan here near Stanta Fe high school. The AWB didn't do shit for Columbine, it didn't do shit for V. Tech, it wouldn't have done shit for the highschool near us, and it won't do shit to keep a 9mm/.22/.38 out of your kids either.

Find the kids before they pop off, son. Someone always fucking knows.

>I support the second amendment but believe in reasonable limits
FUCK YOU, AND FUCK THE CHILDREN.

Boomer deer guns in the machine

Or you could admit if there were fewer guns the psychos would be less likely to go on a killing spree. You are trying to change the subject and doing a rather incompetent and ham fisted job of it. Whataboutism is not a valid defense. Children are being shot to death. Shot. To. Death. Being ok with that to maintain your gunboner is a sign you are far too mentally disturbed to own a gun. You are a perfect example of the core problem.

Stop giving him (you)s

Attached: 20181231_143118.jpg (387x566, 150K)

In Saint Louis, Washington University is breddy good for academia. There are also a healthy amount of start ups in the city and well as some bigger biotech (Thermo Fisher, Monsanto, etc).

And this is why you should NOT be allowed to own a gun. You don't understand the value of human life.

Some pervs would welcome that.

The median income in Ozark, Missouri itself is like 45k. Some places in the surrounding towns of the Ozarks are probably cheaper.

Confiscating and destroying all assault weapons will be a good first step. Be harder for someone to pull off that level of mass shooting with a bolt action hunting rifle.

>fewer guns the psychos would be less likely to go on a killing spree
Since where sharpening rhetoric, you really want to run with the idea that the density of firearms in a county is the causative for someone to murder people? You don't see some glaring flaws in that logic off the bat?

>40928405
>40928401
>"If I say 'whataboutism', all my hypocrisy goes away!"
You're perfectly okay with babies being chopped up into giblets because muh wamyn's rights, and your party is now openly advocating a one (or zero) child policy to save muh environment. Do not fucking lecture me on the value of human life, you hate kids.

Attached: 72786c161011ce67df1e7e33da9ae0a4ea4504cc4763be9eb3dcd3ec6e413dfc_1.jpg (320x416, 37K)

> 9mm/.22/.38
>bolt action hunting rifle
Shit posters in my day actually read the post they reply to. Step it up, sempai.

They do it all the time with illegals and drugs

Most of these assholes would not have had the balls to actually act if not for the access they had to high powered military weapons. These weapons of war have no place in civilian hands. The knowledge they had an overpowered high capacity assault rifle is what gave them the confidence to actually start shooting. Without that they likely would have either just an heroed or stewed and kept shitposting on Jow Forums

Ozarks region is good for innawoods.
KC is pretty decent if you like metropolitan area. Thanks to attempts to push the darkies out they're all on the south side. Avoid Troost and Prospect if you're not mud colored.
Saint Louis is nigger central
Saint Joe is meth central
Columbia is alright to visit
Jeff City is nice if you like history and middling sized cities. There's a nice coffee/muffin shop near the capitol.

It's a hot and humid motherfucker in Mo come summer and but you get used to it. Winters are pretty decent I think but I'e been in North Dakota for the last few years so my perception is a little skewed.

I understand the value of human life completely, and it's evident that yours is worthless.

But i wanted an excuse to use that horse picture

So when does human life begin and is considered valuable?
Here in Georgia, the Legislature will probably pasd the Heartbeat Bill.
New York says a baby that makes it iut of the birth canal before the Dr can crush its skull during an abortion has no value.
Which is it?
Murder is wrong isn't it?
Are mallam prohibitum laws wrong?
NO VICTIM, NO CRIME?

I am in no way okay with innocent lives being lost, thanks for inferring that from nothing. My point is that gun control targets the method, not the reason. The method is irrelevant, dead is dead. In fact, I would rather be shot to death than stabbed, run over, or blown up.

dont even bother here. half of them
>goddamn I hate niggers so much, poverty and crime rates dont have any correlation
and the other half
>goddamn I hate democrats so much buncha rich jews ruining the USA

because neets and transsexuals are contributing so much more than half the voting country

Stop with the whataboutism. This is a discussion about the problem with mass shootings and badly needed common sense gun laws. Having a right to own a firearm does not mean having a right to own a weapon of war. Civilians have no rational reason to own something like an AR-15. I have one myself but know there will never be a reason I would possibly need to bust it out. I'd gladly sell it back to the government as part of reformed gun regulations. I'm ok with that if it means safer schools and public spaces. What happens when it's your kids school? How will you feel when it does effect you and your family?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Montana_Firearms_Freedom_Act

> this hasn't been signed yet
symbolic. Until I see glock18s for sale and ATF agents being arrested this whole thing is worth a chuckle or two. Still glad they tried it.

Attached: unimpressed.jpg (1100x1393, 426K)