Remind me again why Missouri isn’t the best state?

Remind me again why Missouri isn’t the best state?
>house and senate have both passed similar bills previously, but were stopped by Dem Governor
>Missouri now had solid Republican Governor

How’s it gonna feel to not live in a state that has nullified the NFA after Missouri has?

Attached: E6EBBE0B-AD68-4E73-A6FB-2B3EEF1953D1.jpg (1242x1354, 1.12M)

Other urls found in this thread:

opensecrets.org/lobby/top.php?showYear=2017&indexType=s
odmp.org/officer/15744-chief-of-police-james-richard-dacy
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Because this is already a thing in Kansas. Still, hot damn!

nice

>all federal gun control bills
Isn't the NFA a federal gun control bill?

So Missouri, Kansas, and Alaska. Any other state?

Yes, and that's the point. It's a "fuck you" to the ATF and the Feds.

Attached: 1524188481293.jpg (600x450, 65K)

>state governments not complying with unconstitutional interstate commerce bullshit in order to give people back their gun rights
I’m honestly incredibly surprised. Good job Missouri and Kansas.

>Feds disappear into Pilot Knob never to be seen again
>Stone county Sheriff: "Well, were yer doin' down theer anyway?"

This was more or less the actual answer when the St. Louis PD inquired about an officer that went missing in Mark Twain National Forest.
Stay out of the Ozarks city folk.

I genuinely don't understand. Eventually, some guy with a suppressed machine gun he made in his garage is going to get caught by the feds, and he'll just say "oh well my state has this and that so I don't have to comply." And then it'll go to court, and eventually it will be determined that the state does not have the right to overthrow those federal laws. So is it just for show?

Unless the county sheriff's department throws an agent in jail.

Substitute mg or silencer for pot

Fuck wilard vs filmore

Think federal drug or immigration laws, just these are firearms instead of drugs or sanctuary cities. If liberals get to choose and pick what laws they want because they view it as unjust so can we.

call me when you start hanging them from the street lights

Attached: (((subtle))).png (568x665, 3K)

How fucking based.

Attached: u88.jpg (341x271, 19K)

call me when you go on a diet and lose your virginity

Anybody else hear banjos?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 134K)

>jews implying others are overweight awkward virgins
I been fuckin yo

Attached: 98cd7e2973ab5c62455ff91ff61033caa057a56328e1d907d59460956428cc47.jpg (255x255, 16K)

Link?

We got a star in the flag for a reason. Give stl to Illinois and stay the fuck off my lakes.

Mass shootings in MO when? Soon, probably.

>proposed bill

Attached: 57CDD049-5EA7-4466-ABDF-1F73B0F083EE.jpg (851x741, 72K)

>inb4 Y-YEAH BUT WE GOT REPUBLICAN GOVERNOR NOW DUMMIE ITS A SURE THING
Yeah you better pray no one gets Scalise'd.

That isn't the point. It's to give a big fuck you to the federal government and tell them that their agents are liable to be fired upon for trying to enforce uncostitutional laws.

Remember folks, it's called the UNITED STATES for a reason.

Rep'n Farmington here

They are going to drive all the gun loving white people to the middle of the country then detonate a nuke under Yellowstone.

this.
you think the jews would let this happen?
this is just like that bullshit about the guy who wants to make a law so that everyone owns an AR.

you really think the jews are gonna let that happen? get fucking real.
tell me when they propose a bill that pulls US troops out of the middle east and bans AIPAC from forcing us to fight wars for israel. tell me when that happens.

Attached: aipac 1.jpg (3160x2882, 1.71M)

S o y
as
Fuck

>all the cool kids have open borders and fuck refugees bro

Attached: e31abcd1b587cde5ed77b8f28bdfb775281ed025477ea595a7c609b7d70d0124.jpg (594x479, 98K)

Stereotypes exist for a reason

Attached: aryan crusaders2.jpg (960x720, 220K)

why are incels so obsessed with jews

AIPAC isn't even in the top 30 lobbyist donors

opensecrets.org/lobby/top.php?showYear=2017&indexType=s

>people who dislike jews are uneducated rednecks
yeah. stereotypes do exist for a (((reason))). its called hollywood. its called film and tv and print journalism.

want to guess what the common denominator is there?

Attached: 67da57e15a29388ace54a6950f16a63f2ad643596dd43860a9ec500082600ed2.jpg (1024x375, 85K)

the national association of realtors has never made us fight illegal wars for the sole benefit of a foreign nation

the us chamber of commerce doesnt lobby for open borders......... or maybe (((they))) do

Attached: iraq, aipac.png (865x8453, 499K)

>stereotypes are a conspiracy!!!!
you sound like a nigger

the proof is in the pudding

Attached: master race freaks.jpg (1300x956, 217K)

actually they made us invade Iraq for more land.

why can't you just have sex? Is it really too much to ask?

Attached: name the incel.png (547x350, 281K)

Why are western nerds so obsessed with Jews?

Seriously, I live in Hong Kong and came to the US. During school and among people with jobs and etc. I never heard about Jews or had people going on about them constantly. In China Jews are just viewed as richer/smarter white people

Then I get into warhammer 40,000 because I'm a weirdo with lots of money, and all of the fat shutins at the gaming stores are constantly yelling "oy vey!" and are obsessed with Hitler and blame Jews for everything. It's so bad that simply bringing up money has them all rubbing their hands and arching their backs because I guess that's something Jews do? Recently they've started wearing kakistani flags on their shirts and drink milk because it "triggers libtards". It's fucking repulsive and cringey and I am embarrassed and worried someone will find out I hang around with these people sometimes

It's like 2 different worlds. Go to work and nobody cares about Jews and are clean shaven, go to gaming store or the like and all of these fat man-children congregate and start raging about how the jews stole their girlfriends.

>another screaming about jews thread by the Jow Forums muslims

Fuck this board has declined

Attached: de15df26e9bf61c4f5672a08dc60a50b--reaction-pictures-frogs.jpg (236x227, 9K)

why are incels so defensive of jewish people?

allright Jow Forums

this is the new JIDF term. incel. we all got that? the jews are calling a bunch of gun owners incels now. because that makes someone pathetic and terrible and not worth listening to.
maybe thats why they killed christ. or why they rape children on epsteins island with other jews and politicians. to save them from being incels.

Attached: mods of kkk.png (1240x756, 239K)

two can play this game.
big noses and being subversive cunts pretending to be white. 2 for 2 in this image.

Attached: fellow whites.jpg (620x1429, 137K)

>you're free to own any firearm you want
>you're NOT free to go where you please

Imagine being THIS buttmad over a ban months ago

The "autistic incel" stereotype is indeed real

Attached: autismkk.jpg (1198x4714, 1.22M)

okay jews have big noses. You're an incel.

Attached: master race.jpg (1024x438, 114K)

lol literally "SHUT IT DOWN"

found the next mass shooter

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

>i-i-incel!
t.incel

>stereotypes exist for a reason
>nigger attacking people who disagree with him
I guess you're right.

Why do incels get so mad about being named?

>fending off some waddling fat goblin is wrong
no

YIKES

lmao Jow Forumscel btfo

jesus christ

go ahead and tell me why it upsets you so much

relevant

Attached: polatwork.webm (720x404, 322K)

cringe and yikespilled

I almost feel bad for jannies when they have to deal with spergs like this

>these are the creatures calling others shills

Fuck you and fuck your god forsaken state. Last time I fucking heard anything about this shitty state was in civics class, yet I see some fag posting about it daily on a mongolian basket weaving internet forum.
Kys fat cunt.

Attached: 1552078468463.png (500x395, 34K)

You wanna bang? OwO

Absolutely seething. Free real estate.

Attached: 1552916004378m.jpg (1024x768, 76K)

Subscribe to PewDiePie

Actually sad

OHNONONONO

see I can same fag also

FUCKING LYING JEWS ON Jow Forums MONITORING US 24/7 AND GETTING EVERYTHING DELETED
fucking kikes are why we have 4(((channel))) in the first place.

hold on let me samefag bump my image a few more times to let people know what the fucking jews like you are doing here

Attached: common sense for dealing with jews.jpg (582x534, 31K)

>mfw Im moving to Missouri soon.
My body is ready. My wallet is not.

Attached: 1525421095914.jpg (286x361, 25K)

every
single
time

they really are here to take our guns arent they?

Attached: armed goyim 3.jpg (2832x3916, 1.75M)

>the jews are the real incels
I knew it all along to be honest desu senpai
how many years until posting on Jow Forums is a red flag law and gets us locked up and disarmed?

Attached: red flag laws.jpg (1021x272, 94K)

Not even the pic posted in this thread

sad and desperate!

t. Alaskan State Trooper wishing a motherfucker would (again)

Attached: 1524762550630.jpg (720x809, 94K)

I wonder what kind of posts get deleted on Jow Forums?

not these
but some other posts get deleted

I wonder what the common theme is here.

Attached: 01netanyahu.jpg (500x566, 92K)

Attached: autismk2.jpg (1218x3804, 822K)

Attached: autismk.png (1051x2155, 234K)

HE JUST KEEPS GOING OHNONO

25/1000 teen pregnancy rate.

Teen pregnancy is unironically based and redpilled

Better 19 and pregnant than 35 with dried up eggs

That's when you just shoot the feds.

Attached: _20190316_124310.jpg (3747x1350, 775K)

>Why are western nerds so obsessed with Jews?
It has to do with Jews being a traditionally hated group in Europe (and the Middle East). The reason why they are hated comes down to really two reasons:
First, they are a culture apart. It was/still is rare for someone to become Jewish. They are typically born into the religion and group. As such, they often didn't mingle with other groups much or at all. That is not good for you when all the reason to hate someone is that they love on the other side of the hill. This is very similar to how the Kurds, Gypsies and Mormons are view as well.
The second common reason comes from old Catholic doctrine. Way back when, it was forbidden (and a deadly sin) to charge interest on money (or really anything) you loaned out. This concept does/did not appear in the Jewish community. So when banking came around, Jews were the first to set up loans with interest to pay back. Over time, the banks got out of control with greed and interest rates and people blamed the group in charge of the banks.

These reasons are not completely separate too. By the time banks became out of control (well the first time), there were other bank owners but the Jews not integrating into the general population of wherever they were made them easy targets. The hate and distrust was passed down and continues to this day.

Sauce on that story?

>go on Jow Forums - Politically Incorrect
>rant about Jews all day
>don't get banned
>go on Jow Forums - Weapons
>rant about Jews all day
>get banned
>What the fuck guys it's total propaganda reeeeeeeee

Based and spoopy-pilled. I've been down there several times now, once for deer season. Any link to an article? Can't find anything on Google about a missing LEO.

Attached: ZIzOOAN.jpg (750x1000, 653K)

Degenerates

What the fuck is this guy from? I've seen him a few times on this board

Imagine thinking starting a family at your prime fertility is degenerate lmao

Attached: 20C208DE-C410-49E3-9A14-773CC7EB595B.jpg (1242x940, 436K)

>being this new

This is a man who wants to be eaten by skin walkers.

Wow another symbolic proposed bill that will never pass. I'm so impressed. Let me know when someone decides to succeed. Ima go lay down.

Attached: 1548513924499.png (264x264, 117K)

>cheap land
>cheap liquor
>cheap smokes
>cheap ammo
>cheap gas
You're probably already considered the 1 percebt here

Did he die?

it's not symbolic by any definition

Your unregistered SBR might be legal as far as the state in concerned. But that doesn't prevent the feds from prosecuting you. It will be awesome if this goes through, but I'm not sure I'd risk going to prison over it.

>Starting a family young and procreating is degenerate
Wtf Bros I'm degenerate now?

Kansas has less nigs than Missouri so get dunked on

symbolic is the one state with the bill to give everyone ar-15's. they even said it's for show and just a political statement.
this bill in Missouri is written to be air tight, and is being legitimately pushed through the legal process.

I don't know if there is an article about that one. I know about these things because it's a small community and I live here.
I'm the same user about the story about the big city cop who came down here and started fucking with the locals and shot himself in the back of the head with his shotgun.
Here is that story:
odmp.org/officer/15744-chief-of-police-james-richard-dacy
Part part about him shot in the chest is incorrect, he was shot in the back of head.

MO is getting pretty agressive with the wording of their 2A laws the last few years. The constitution was amended to specifically state that the government is obligated to tangibly defend the 2A right of citizens and hold any infringements to strict scrutiny, now they've passed this bill clarifying what they consider to be rightful 2A rights and laying out charges for any feds who violate them along with a further proposed strengthening of the constitutional definition of the 2A making it an unalienable right. Its starting to sound like they might actually nut up. Would be very interesting to see the state tell the BATFE to play ball or pound sand, i imagine a whole lot of technically legal and quasilegal things could be done at a state and local level to make doing their jobs functionally impossible.