Is this a honeypot? Also post some honeypots!

Is this a honeypot? Also post some honeypots!

Attached: Screenshot_20190320-140835~2.png (1080x1351, 124K)

Other urls found in this thread:

njleg.state.nj.us/bills/BillView.asp?BillNumber=A2757
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

No but thats clearly a nigger

Not even worth the risk

That's a Honeypot if I've ever seen one. Stay away from that guy unless you want to end up in a world of hurt. Im serious man, I've seen them try to pull things like this on me and people I know. Get out of there before they get something on you. Run

This, regardless of color. Fucking sucks how many people are willing to turn you into a felon for their own convenience. I'm fine with the whole shall not be infringed, but we are infringed, and people like this who have no self-reliance or discretion are the same ones who justify the ATF existing.

ATF stands for Always Trust the Feds my man. Just meet up with the agen.. guy and if nobody sees you go for it :^)

I told the man no way Jose. He wanted me to mail it to him even better yet hahaha

Great, get the postal inspectors involved.

You were getting lubed up for some FPMITA Prison action, user.

Telling him to bugger off was a good call.

>Lol that's up to u man
>I'm a PA resident haha
>You can "gift" it to me
he blew it so quickly
how the hell does the ATF glowniggers arrest anybody being so retarded?

>glow in the dark gets caught
>smack that double down button

Hi NJ here
-In the peoples Republic
-You apply and get an ID card for all long guns
-Pistols are registered to the state and require a seperate purchase permit in conjunction with ID card
-Can only buy 1 pistol every 30 days
-Now all sale in NJ must go through FFL in state no private sale in state.
So its a honey pot or A Nig Nog planning to rob you with a small horse of other nogs

Attached: E8FB43E3-F983-4F36-A5C4-0CC211352A0A.jpg (640x623, 99K)

waiting on more screencaps OP you fucking nigger

Another NJ user here. Private sales at this current moment are still legal as long as it is between two NJ residents.
Long arms and AOW require the buyer to have a FPID.
Pistols require a FPID and a pistol permit, which is then to be filled out and sent into the state police.

This can all change any day now, as Murphy has started pushing for more gun control and with recent events might have the full push to do so.

Fucking phone posting at work Im not illiterate. But yeah definitely fake and if you don’t realize that I can sell you some shares in a great Company called Enron

No its not retard Colonel Masta Murphy changed it

Calm your tits boy. He was suggesting I sell it to his PA "buddy" and than his buddy would give it to him, after I told him I couldn't ship it unless it was to an FFL. Once he said his "buddy" would give it to him, that's a straw purchase and I'm not getting involved with that either. I'd have no problem selling it to his PA "buddy" but that extra info was just too much.

Attached: Screenshot_20190320-190717~2.png (1080x1346, 98K)

you finally get the chance to shit post irl to a ATF nigger and you just good goy the fuck out of it
shit thread OP and youre a big gay

>Private sales at this current moment are still legal as long as it is between two NJ residents.
Not anymore
njleg.state.nj.us/bills/BillView.asp?BillNumber=A2757

Attached: Fuck.jpg (407x615, 168K)

I stand corrected. And thank you for source.

Ship to FFL every time and never worry. People too jewish for a $25 fee are not worth wasting time over, they will try to rip you off in some other way.

of course its a honey pot.

Deadass told him I'd put a $20 in the box for the fee

Should say 'I reconsider', and then give him the ATF hotline number to call you with.

>$25 fee
user, if he is really from NJ, the lowest I find within an hour drive is $40. Then there is the fact the NJ "instant" criminal check can take hours.

That sucks dick, but no sense risking your butthole sanctity for a fucking stranger over the price for a red lobster dinner.