RI might become california. I'm scared

I was out yesterday voting against new gun control bills, it was great to see a bunch of 2a advocates, but there were also a ton of orange shirted asshats. I'm going to have to move if this goes through.

TL;DR discuss gun control, if you're in RI, you think we'll get through this? (pic unelated)

Attached: 1545627029040.jpg (960x670, 137K)

Other urls found in this thread:

jewishvirtuallibrary.org/jewish-population-in-the-united-states-by-state
ricagv.org/
browndailyherald.com/2019/03/20/r-house-hears-gun-safety-bills-endorsed-governor-attorney-general/
lawcenter.giffords.org/gun-laws/state-law/rhode-island/
providencejournal.com/news/20190319/massacre-survivor-among-speakers-at-ri-house-hearing-on-gun-legislation
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>18,750
jewishvirtuallibrary.org/jewish-population-in-the-united-states-by-state

or you could kill less than 1% of your states population and be free forever. do whats necessary.
look what they did to us in 3 decades. they turned us into brazil and made us pay for it.

Attached: mexican invasion.png (564x3363, 565K)

well I do know theres a fair amount of the 2nd amendment advocates threatening revolt if this passes, I can't say I'd be joining, I"m just gonna move.

dont move. kill jews and politicians you faggot.

Attached: Im leaving because Im too scared to fight for my rights because Im a fucking worthless coward.png (800x533, 225K)

god I can see you glowing from here

>I'm just gonna move lol
where will you move when every state has been californicated?

you don't understand I don't even have a firearm colection to protect yet, they're stopping me before I could start, if north carolina somehow goes blue, we have way bigger issues

STFU you glow in the dark cia kike nigger

oh the cia nigger shrieks when named

nah I just stopped caring.
youre already on the same lists as me goy boy. at least I made peace with what we have to do about it.

Attached: k calling me a fed again.png (956x706, 805K)

where are you gonna move? please tell me which state the jews arent gonna turn into the 3rd world with dark skinned people?
alaska?

just you wait. alaska is gonna get some diversity. big time. the jews are building housing projects in idaho for immigrants. alaska is gonna get it real soon.

Attached: immigration.gif (889x719, 2.09M)

dude you're unhinged, killing before the racewar kicks off is just being a murderer, you gotta wait until this is an us v them thing, for christs sake dude it's not just optics I'm trying to keep you from getting raided

these people are actively killing us and the world for their own gain

you gotta be the change you want to see in this world
what good is the 2nd A if we dont use it for its intended purpose?
once the boomers die off its game over for them. people under the age of 25 have woken up. hell even the boomers are posting about them on facebook posts.
we got a decade more or less until the entire world comes together and solves the real problem. plan accordingly.

Attached: (((demographics))).jpg (550x581, 58K)

>cia nigger shrieks when named
Shit. I wish. Who doesn't want to be a contractor to the CIA in some shit hole.

>racewar
who said race war? Im talking about removing the politicians and the federal reserve and foreign lobbyists.

Attached: 3175ce6c04578f0cf261c6116131a081bab266bdb56b269011da899a1c0b42e3.jpg (288x288, 29K)

arent cia contractors pretty much above the law too?

dude that's my point, I have a decade before things get really hairy, I want enough firepower to keep all my loved ones safe, that's why I need to move if this goes through, I'm not just going to murder people, there's a difference between fighting in a war and being a spree killer.

pretty sure you named kikes, but I gt your point

Alaska is already diverse you fucking tard

You did this to yourself, Cletus. You're such an inept waste of degraded genetic information that you didn't even try to stop it, and instead just complained as people who disagree with you did things you didn't like. You have no one to blame but yourself, and now you can't even take responsibility to do that.

It's da jooz. Faggot.

>da jooz
get laid incel

Attached: 95e3ce9ea5f26adc71f7ae14aa61af204a1342b6e585593dd47a983ba722a546.png (800x764, 225K)

yeah you guys have a bunch of eskimos

yknow what fuck RI I'm goin to Missouri!

Attached: 1550861966212.jpg (400x333, 25K)

>alaska is diverse
>jewish population of alaska
>106,725
it doesnt have to be buddy. it doesnt have to be. those are rookie numbers. you guys could do that with bolt action pre 64 model 70's.

stop advocating murder

>dont worry guys. I think we should all sit back and vote our way out of this. the republican party is really hip and cool. I think trump is based. no need to do anything now. lets worry about it in a few more decades. only crazy people think you have to violently overthrow the government. we can just vote based red party. they care about us.

explain this image to me buddy.

Attached: fucking JEWS.png (600x550, 230K)

for fucks sake you're right but wait until shit kicks off, lone shooters get fucking nothing done and hurt all of us.

>I think we need to stop all this talk about going to the dentist. we went to the dentist in the 1700's. that was enough. we dont need to worry about this infection at the gumline. sure a few teeth are black and it hurts when we chew. but thats what this mouthwash senator rubenstein gave us is for. senator rubenstein is a based republican and he swears that this mouthwash will solve all our problems. he says all this pro dentist talk is hate speech.

fuck you
you fucking anti dentite scum

Attached: optimism should be punished and bled out from people like this.jpg (740x721, 45K)

>wait until shit kicks off
or what if we kick shit off? just start highlighting all the names with gold, green or silver in your local yellowpages. also the names that end in berg or stein.

Attached: civil war I WISH A NIGGA WOULD.png (660x1673, 105K)

WTF is an RI?

Rhode island, smallest state in the union

>RI might become california.
pshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Rhode Island currently stands at 81% Caucasian
thats CA in the 1960's numbers. thats some racist ass neo nazi percentages right there.

let me know when you guys are at 30% and every other radio station you have is in spanish

shit I bet you guys still have english spoken in pre school and use your taxes for roads instead of welfare.
you fucking racist incels.

Attached: we dont need no stinking passports or drivers licenses or insurance cards or birth certificates or s (400x300, 60K)

thanks man, I really appreciate you reminding me that my state isn't that bad.

>pretty much above the law too
If over seas,within bounds and not disavowed.

give it a few years
40% of your taxes will be going to pay for housing projects for hundreds of thousands of refugees and the other 60% will be going towards the war with iran

Attached: jews congress.png (631x645, 323K)

>last in gun ownership
According to the survey data, the gun ownership rate in Rhode Island is 5.8 percent.

Here, Rhode Island State Police Capt. James Manni argues for legislation banning the sale of assault weapons.

ricagv.org/

browndailyherald.com/2019/03/20/r-house-hears-gun-safety-bills-endorsed-governor-attorney-general/

lawcenter.giffords.org/gun-laws/state-law/rhode-island/

providencejournal.com/news/20190319/massacre-survivor-among-speakers-at-ri-house-hearing-on-gun-legislation

Id say you guys are fucked six ways from sunday.
you guys are gonna wish you had CA or MA or NY style gun laws. the jews are gonna lock you up for having those little pistols you can screw on the end of garden hoses.
you guys are fucked.

Attached: armed goyim 11.jpg (1608x2000, 940K)

this. the USA is way past due for a checkup. we need a fucking root canal and tearing those infected cavities out of DC and NYC.

Attached: 1552533869580.jpg (1024x1016, 86K)

They literally push the same bills EVERY YEAR.

Imagine being this obsessed

It’s not the Jews fault women are repulsed by you creatures m8