Post your worst

Attached: 25DAD450-CD2E-4CFB-AEF3-6345E3E65A1F.jpg (600x478, 44K)

Other urls found in this thread:

news.ku.edu/2018/08/21/gun-owners-are-more-active-political-participation-study-finds
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Defensive_gun_use
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gun_violence_in_the_United_States
opensecrets.org/orgs/summary.php?id=D000000082&cycle=2018
opensecrets.org/lobby/top.php?indexType=i&showYear=2018
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

wow this is especially shit
which is saying something considering horsey exists

Triggered. I'm sick of seeing this fucking bitch plastered all over the internet with smug cunts spouting off about "This is REAL leadership! THIS is how you deal with a tragedy!"

She's missing the hijab. Very important detail.

Maybe some of us should get together and do some charity work in the name of gun rights or something all gun grabbers wanna do is feed off outrage and accept donations from mislead people

What really makes me assmad about this argument is that they think people would outright repeal 2A if it wasn't for politicians who are "afraid of" or "bought by" the NRA. They oppose anti-gun laws because that was part of the reason their electorate voted for them! Gun owners vote:
news.ku.edu/2018/08/21/gun-owners-are-more-active-political-participation-study-finds

Reminder to not become dejected. Reminder that we WILL be vindicated.
Reminder to never give up.

Nuh uh. Everyone knows that the NRA singlehandedly controls all legislation in the US through their $5 million dollars in revenue

Disappointed in you

Real gun owning liberal here. I have an AR15, Ruger 10/22, a 12 gauge, and Glock 17. Ive handled these weapons at the range and in competitions numerous times. I've thought about which ones would actually be practical in a self defense/ home invasion situation. The truth is military style weapons like the AR15 are a bit too overtop for just anyone to buy and own. The others were designed for hunting or defense, but thr AR15 model was literally designed for war. Honestly, we just don't need it and the streets would be safer without those types of rifles. We can all be adults and give up something for the betterment of society right? After all, if you are apart of the society and participate in it you have to sign social contracts to sacrifice some self freedom to gain the benefits of the civilization. I just think Jow Forums needs to be a little more mature to this topic, and this is coming from a gun enthusiastist that frequents this board

This will be the only (you) that you get. We saw your baiting in the last thread. Now fuck off

Attached: 1552752619958.png (1202x677, 1.31M)

give your (you)s to this man instead.

Can I stick with my mini-14 then?

>Real gun owning liberal here. I have an AR15, Ruger 10/22, a 12 gauge, and Glock 17
i dont think this bait, only a liberal could be this vanilla and boring

Attached: 1505363826230.jpg (308x450, 25K)

Talking about being disappointed. The world all over will be better off without you and yet here you are not making the necessary sacrifice needed to make it a better one.

where does the NRA get its power from anyway? Why can't these politicians just ignore them?? OH wait its because they're an advocacy group representing millions and millions of members, and millions and millions more who agree.
These people would have you believe it's a faceless corporate lobbying org and not the political embodiment of popular will

Damn the NRA and their pesky second amendment! We need money out of politics NOW!

What's sad is that the NRA actually is influencing Trump to support all the anti-2A stuff like the bumpstock ban and red flag laws.

I read an article (can't remember where) that said that conservatives are "unfit to participate in our democracy".
These fuckers don't want safety. They want power.

No! Clearly they're a group that Russian Communist Nazis funnel money into to buy politicians so Americans keep killing each other and gun companies profit from sales and give money to the NRA.

SHHHHH don't tell them, if people figure out that the NRA is a slow-burn anti gun group they'll actually send their money where it might do some good.

Attached: 1480218731586.png (827x1050, 285K)

Must feel good to be some shitskin muslim and watching a Western leader debase themselves by submitting to you. I was sickened when I saw that.

Attached: 1546649500967.jpg (627x477, 118K)

Attached: gi9re542etn01.png (886x293, 126K)

Attached: with-regard-to-california-gun-laws-are-there-any-good-graphics-for.jpg (602x403, 63K)

>someone saved my image
Nice

Lower-end estimates include that byDavid Hemenway, a professor of Health Policy at the Harvard School of Public Health, which estimated approximately 55,000–80,000 such uses each year.[8][9]

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Defensive_gun_use

Compared to

In 2012, there were 8,855 total firearm-related homicides in the United States, with 6,371 of those attributed to handguns.[9]In 2012, 64% of all gun-related deaths in the U.S. were suicides.[10]In 2010, there were 19,392 firearm-related suicides, and 11,078 firearm-related homicides in the U.S.[11]In 2010, 358 murders were reported involving ariflewhile 6,009 were reported involving ahandgun; another 1,939 were reported with an unspecified type of firearm.[12]

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gun_violence_in_the_United_States

Remind me again why these retards want to ban guns. Defensive gun use far outpaces gun homicides, even on the LOW END of estimates made by leftist college professors. These stats are gun grabber kryptonite.

There are 4 kinds of anti-gunner.
>The person who just doesn't know about the subject, so they just repeat whatever talking points they heard growing up
>The stupid person who has actually been educated on the subject, but it went in one ear and out the other
>The crazy person with an increasingly tenuous grip on reality that projects their insanity onto other people as a defense mechanism
>The evil person who wants disarmed victims
You talk to the first, ridicule the second, lock up the third and fucking shoot the fourth.

Anybody STILL genuinely believe that banning guns is going to help anything?

>The stupid person who has actually been educated on the subject, but it went in one ear and out the other
Doesn't actually exist. It's always either 1 or 3 instead.

Californian gun owner here. I love living in the Bay Area and I support every law limiting gun ownership.

I hate you manlet faggots with your disgusting plastic AR and your garbage Lego gun accessories. Not only are you an embarrassment to real gun owners you are the worst bunch of whiny faggots on this board with your AR general spam shitting up discussions that don't praise your little black dildo.

Not only do you embarrass yourself but you also embarrass America's military by taking a weapon of war and turning into a toy for civilian use. There should be a separation from the military and civilian use. You don't go through the training or take part in the community that the rifle is actually intended and used for. Further degrading military service with your morbid obesity and sub par intelligence that you show off on a daily basis.

The people I know here in the Bay Area that are gun nuts are failures as human beings. Almost all are divorced men with children that drank the Republican koolaid and can no longer make decisions without spouting some kind of political meme whenever you talk to them. It gets very tiresome to even hold a basic conversation with them since it will devolve into political retardation.

Not to dwell on the negative aspect to much I do own 3 shotguns and 2 actual hunting rifles that actually see use. The shotguns were handed down to me from my late father and the rifles are from my great uncle that landed on Utah beach in ww2 and lived the remainder of his life on a small piece of land in a flea spec of a town in New Mexico raising horses.

The best laugh I ever had on this board is pictures posted by AR owners in California with the stock turned into some kind of foam dildo. I've never laughed so hard in my entire life.

I hope in the remainder of Trump's term, there's extreme levels of violence because I would love nothing more than to recreate a modern day "Sherman's March to the Sea."

The NRA is a anti-gun group dressed up as a pro-gun group. We need to defund The NRA they have been pushing every "common sense" law like the bumpstock/ red flag laws fuck them. we need to do something ourselves

Attached: 1509847208147.jpg (198x254, 10K)

*honk* *honk*

Attached: 1552494852620.gif (300x301, 183K)

>sacrifice self freedoms for civilization

You dumb cunt its the opposite way around. You sacrifice for self freedoms that civilization is trying to take away.

Lol

The NRA is possibly the worst organization to have on our side, it's a boogyman that doubles as controlled opposition.

Exactly. They ARE weapons of war. And the 2nd Amendment explicitly was made so that tyrants and abusers would know that if they went full tyrant they would face millions of citizens with weapons of war. Crippling the ability for a civilian to wage war is explicitly against the spirit of the 2nd Amendment

>
they are right though, the AR 15 is not good for home defense
Instead you should use an American 180
its low recoil, cheap ammunition, magazine size, rate of fire, and ability to be fired indoors without blowing out your eardrums makes it the perfect home defense gun

Attached: am180-3.jpg (500x141, 10K)

>I make snap decisions based on my personal emotions
>I work in representative democracy and do as my constituents want

Attached: patch.png (634x446, 25K)

On top of that, civilians had access to "weapons of war" until the NFA was passed.
>musket?
Weapon of war
>black powder revolver?
Weapon of war
>lever-action rifle?
Weapon of war
>bolt-action rifle?
Weapon of war
>double-barrel shotgun?
Weapon of war
>auto-loading pistol?
Weapon of war

Liberals and facts don't go very well, they just like feeling that they are doing the right thing, females particulary loves the attention they get. And when the policies of this people blow up in their faces they just double down on their retardation.

>I hate you manlet faggots with your disgusting plastic AR
>plastic AR
Well, I'm with you on this one

>.22 lr for home defense
Wut

Sure thing. A march to bring freedom despising Democrat tyrants to their knees and embrace freedom and justice for all was exactly what we want too.

its a submachine gun

the high rate of fire from the American 180 ensures that it can easily defeat any body armor an intruder might have

Imagine thinking the NRA Bogeyman is controlling congress.

Attached: liberalsarestupidandeasytocontol.png (1358x727, 85K)

stale pasta

Why do people always seem to think the NRA is some big bad organization with an infinite amount of money with influence in every pocket of society?

They're cripplingly underfunded, understaffed, and on the brink of dissolving at any moment lol

They need an Emmanuel Goldstein to blame

Fully automatic 900 RPM 22lr. PBTPBTPBTPBTPBTPBTPBTPBTPBT

200 rounds of 22lr on full auto. Like a horde of angry metal bees.

I actually like this idea, I'd be down. I already work with the homeless as my full time job, more charity wouldn't be a problem.

>storm of angry bees

They're mental children so if they don't have a boogieman to hurl their impotent rage at then they just shut down. It ties in with the childishly simple and obvious 'bad guy' tags they plaster onto anything nuanced that doesn't march to their drum; anyone who doesn't like unregulated immigration is a 'racist,' anyone who doesn't support gay marriage out of religious faith is a 'Nazi,' anyone who supports gun rights is a 'right wing militant.' Painfully simple and uncompromising labels for the painfully simple and uncompromising overgrown infants that hurl them at every turn. Hence why they think that the sole reason that we don't have draconian gun laws is because of cardboard-cutout white men in suits that are part of a gun lobbying group that spend less than a 1/10th than the anti-gun group.

The NRA hasn’t gotten shit accomplished. Republicans controlled the whole government for two years, and no gun laws were repealed. They talk a big game, but when their boy Republican President Donald Trump started to push gun control last year, they were silent.

There's the astroturf, right on time

>ooh boo ooh the evil NRA
>how dare individuals donate to an association that protects their rights
>the evil lobby of firearm manufacturers

Nevermind that several firearm manufacturers gave donations to democrat politicians.

Attached: 1531284754314.jpg (600x600, 37K)

this isnt a shop.
jews news printed this with zero self awareness.

this is how the jews think of us. remember that.

Attached: enrolled.jpg (717x640, 127K)

Why would you need such a violent weapon of war?

It's inconceivable to them that there are as many gun owners as there actually are so they can't understand why every congress man and woman doesn't capitulate instantly when a crying brown child on TV says ban guns. The hilarious thing is the NRA is almost the definition of the grass roots organizations they so fervently worship, a lobbying organization funded entirely by donations from gun owners.

For high impact sexual violence and never ending war.

>I wait for the right moment to virtue signal and stand on dead bodies to make political moves
>I actually respect our citizen's civil rights

This one will always be my favorite. So out of touch
>I joined to protect Afghani poppy fields
>not my homeland

Where is this data from and for what group?

Holy shit the Jew really is losing the narrative if this sort of shit is slipping through.

this is a shop.
but it better displays how the jews think of americans.
yes they are this unbelievably out of touch and brazen.
yes the jews think every american should be dying for israel after 18 years of indoctrination in holocaust at your local (((public schools)))

Attached: enrolled for a reason.jpg (856x549, 168K)

kek. saved.

Attached: army_israel.jpg (382x497, 68K)

Open Secrets 2018 data. The NRA spends laughably small amounts of money per candidate, about 9k each.

opensecrets.org/orgs/summary.php?id=D000000082&cycle=2018

opensecrets.org/lobby/top.php?indexType=i&showYear=2018

Nice job not disputing what I said. Like I said, the NRA is useless and hasn’t gotten anything accomplished in years.

Every since Obama won a second term they've been getting lazy and complacent, and after Trump won they just lost their collective shit and started flailing around. Not looking good.

Attached: 635983923719197292-Election-Poll-Charts-Web-AllServices.jpg (540x926, 244K)

Come and take em shit head.

Attached: 0C7E345D-A617-4EB5-A091-0F049DA6B826.png (591x620, 103K)

NRA-ILA. Now shoo shoo, shillbot.

Because it’s the perfect home defense gun

Attached: enrolled for demographics.png (610x880, 691K)

>black and jewish
I got one for you

Attached: 1550370503828.png (500x678, 278K)

Thank you user

The AR-15 embodies the true intent and purpose of the 2nd amendment. And you dare call yourself a "liberal" when opposing such a fundamental liberty.
How fucking dare leftists pretend that they value liberty. I really am sick of them calling themselves liberal, and they should lose all rights to that title.

Attached: L-or-D.jpg (500x500, 11K)

From my cold dead hands. I don't even care if this is a troll; fuck yourself and fuck your marxist fascist collective guilt shit. Yes I'm mad, congratulations.

jesus christ ben garrison himself couldnt have done it better himself

Attached: goyim.jpg (1500x1119, 1.22M)

Isn't it notoriously unreliable?

these edits are getting better, damn

Did you come up with that opinion all on your own?

Attached: IMG_7292.jpg (190x265, 16K)