If you where to work for a super natural secret government agency and they gave you the option to have them fabricate...

If you where to work for a super natural secret government agency and they gave you the option to have them fabricate you a completely customized and unique sidearm what would you ask for and what would it be? (The more detailed the better and example
pics are a plus too)

Attached: 5FE7574D-8738-49CC-A75F-80B7F0580741.jpg (1800x1214, 194K)

For my two I’d go one light for urban operations and one heavy for more rual areas or if my target is something big like a wendigo or a skin walker or something like that. The light would be very similar to a maxim 9 with and integrally suppressed barrel oversized beretta controls an RMR and backup irons but would also be a full auto machine pistol with a flux brace turned into a proper stock on the back and a beretta 93r trigger guard mounted grip and an underbarrel flashlight and obviously Glock mags haha the heavy would be built off an FK 7.5 BRNO with a picc rail under the frame an RMR and butterfly sights and of course a frame mounted folding spring loaded pistol bayonet haha

Attached: B8401313-EECF-4AA3-8ED4-8B086317A633.jpg (1200x637, 320K)

I'd want an ASP, but instead of a S&W chassis I'd have it built on a CZ-75 chassis. Obviously it would need a fire selector for use as a machine pistol with the magazine clip on the front for a makeshift foregrip, and I'd carry two stendos in my fanny pack (just in case). No suppressor, if my cover is blown it's blown and I'm probably gonna want more ammo instead.

That’s a pretty cool setup but I like the idea of having a little sub gun with the flux stock and a 93r grip all while being suppressed

Attached: 611242EE-3970-456E-99D3-7D1DE5711D03.jpg (1280x720, 177K)

Btw this is my first Jow Forums post if there is any issue with formating let me know!

It's literally too short to be a stock though.

>g34 long slide
>aluminum grip of a sphinx
>17 round flush capacity
>SAO with flat 2.5 pound trigger
>1911 safety
race gun easy to shoot accurately

yeah, youre supposed to leave the name box empty

One of those 45-70 bfr. Or a glock in 9x25 dillon.

Attached: B293B162-F408-4FC2-98AC-CAB7E85E159A.jpg (1280x720, 52K)

>Expecting a dumb phoneposter to know anything
>Not saging

Attached: Viking of Disapproval.jpg (600x450, 62K)

>DEAGLE BRAND DEAGLE
>With OP silver hollow points
>Religious engravings for TACTICAL PURPOSES
>In the brightest gold finish possible

Engraved, .44 magnum, 8in barrel, mateba unica type, and some how it's also a break action for maximum aesthetic.

Das a gud 1

Not necessarily it may not be super comfortable but with some modifications then you could turn it into a mini SMG

Are you talking about the other dude or about me? Haha. And that’s my name weird coincidence!

My name Is sage*

>Teach me your ways

USP 45 with picatinny rails, micro red dot sights and factory 15rd mags

I mean redesign the gun and mags to get flush fit factory 15rd capacity

That sounds pretty badass!

this post reeks of newfaggotry

Well I am a newfag sooooo

Btw all Regulations such as the NFA are Nullified

lurk two (2) years before posting and never ever put anything in the "name" field
Ever
You'll learn how to "format" posts by reading other's posts, but I'd highly recommend avoiding Jow Forums during the whatever hours are North American daytime, because Jow Forums becomes filled with children

Nameniggers RISE UP

I'm a simple person so my choice would be any sidearm that works with 9x19mm parabellum. If i had to go in a more serious bussiness i'd probably go with any multi purpose battle rifle (something that could go in CQC and long range engagements) . With supressor, a magnified scope, dust covers and a flashlight for sure.

Attached: gunfanatics_2016-02-17_10-29-04.jpg (640x640, 96K)

Sage

I support you brorthar!!!

A 1911 that shoots silver bullets with the option to hand load larger magical rounds, and a Batman style grappling hook attachment where the flashlight should be.

Attached: 0F144F93-4DE2-4561-A76E-9A189D360873.jpg (923x600, 293K)

It’s weird because that’s my name irl

How about a flesh light where the flashlight should be?????

remember sage goes in all fields kids

I’ve seen my name on here before but what does it mean on here?

>Roaring 20’s
>Jacking off when there are battle nuns in cheerleading uniforms

It means the thread containing the word "sage" in all fields will not contribute to bumping the thread.

Get Sage

mfw nobody has even requested a caseless ammo gun

Attached: caseless.jpg (1800x1205, 291K)

My own name turned against me
< :’(

Don't listen to him user

Because they are unfortunately too complex and hard to fix and maintain in the field

This super secret supernatural government agency has maintenance issues?

Thx Freind

It would still be up to you to maintain and clean your weapon and clear malfunction by yourself

Well, so if they still engineer shit weapons with glaring flaws and questionable ammo, what does the "supernatural" part of this agency get us?

Thanks dude!

You have a point but I’ll be honest casings ejecting makes everything cooler so I’ll stick with my inferior technology for the cool points

This but blued and with walnut grips.

Attached: 800px-ShadowLARSilverLongSlide.jpg (800x439, 71K)

p90 in 10mm, and yes I consider that a side arm

Is it .45 acp or .460 Rowland?

how about blued with burlap micarta?

Attached: omega 4.jpg (1203x902, 187K)

.45 Win. Mag.
Not bad.

Super Secret - handgun
Super Natural - versatile: Iron, Silver, Lead, Bio/Chem, Incendiary loads, etc
So I'd have a good gunsmith work up a .410 revolving shotgun (S&W Governor, Taurus Public Defender) for close up, and a Barrett M82-something with Raufoss rounds and a good day/night optic

Also need a blade or three, like a good Bowie, tomahawk, and halberd; so Condor, Cold Steel, CRKT, etc

I mean my sidearm is basically a sub machine gun so you do you dude

Attached: 83CBB45E-45BA-467F-A5E9-641D18B4C6B2.gif (450x360, 1019K)

Turn your scull and wall into a Jackson pollock you cockfag

>never ever put anything in the "name" field
I've been here for years and never understood the reason behind this.

P90 in 10mm

Attached: D1BhP7VWsAA2Ou7.jpg (573x768, 91K)

Detonics .45 with trench sights and suppressor threads, carry with a De Lisle for maximum spook aesthetics.

Attached: Detonics.jpg (567x425, 35K)

What would be the best caliber??

As someone with a pussy I disapprove of your name because I nor my pissy supports it

6.5 CBJ Astra Model F, the one with the rate reducer. Stock/holster combo but carbon fiber and plastic instead of wood.

You have to go back

Too... late... autismo levels... too high!

Deagle .50 but its like pic related. Im assuming ammo cost isnt a factor.

So it’ll have a forward grip and ammo will be provided but it’s not unlimited that’s why I chose a gun with Glock mags

No. Image didnt upload.

Attached: 2e79b570a592508ca52f43993e4c0d92.jpg (1024x627, 96K)

Oh damn! That would be bad ass in .50ae!

go back

The Autims have effected me too much it’s too late there is no hope for me

Something like this, with the extended magazine, full auto setting, but the base pistol being something more modern than the P-38, preferably in 9mm or .40.

Attached: P-38 UNCLE GUN CARBINE 2.jpg (750x417, 27K)

That’s almost exactly what my plan was too! Basically a small subgun

i would want the functionality of a Beretta 93r with the looks and caliber of a tt-30

How about a tt30 with a gawd damn 12 gauge grenade launcher???

Cz75bd (decocker version) with option for full auto, 5 inch barrel, beretta 93r trigger guard grip and an aps stechkins style holster/detach stock. Stainless steel and +p, fine with tritium irons

A glock, but with a green LED that lights up when the safety is on.

That would definitely be a great option!

full auto 12ga carbine with extended/drum mags

Attached: boomerrepent.png (443x455, 163K)

So you would put a safety on a Glock?

Based

The ultimate bloomer Boomer

I was like you once, a long... long time ago.

Attached: download.jpg (209x242, 3K)

Seriously you're an annoying cunt. I dont know if you're actually a newfag or just trolling, either way you're not funny, your opinions are shit, you're a neverserved, I'd suggest... killing yourself. Post groups and guns queer

His threads not bad but definitely needs to lurk moar

Attached: Welkom.gif (256x256, 1.39M)

I'd ask for a 1911 in .45 Long Colt for max 'Murica, or two Beretta 92fs with 18-round mags for operating innacity, Max Payne style, wither way my secondary would be a Pancor Jackhammer with a detachable mag

Attached: max epic.png (680x734, 755K)

500 automax glock

>inb4 newfag

main thing is leave the name space blank. You're user, im user, we're all user. The hazing on this site is insane so don't worry about it. Just learn the lingo and such and you'll be good. And if you're sensitive at all to online shit then try to grow thicker skin, that isn't an insult, it's just how this place is.

BUT MOST IMPORTANTLY
leave while you still can

Attached: wojak-01.jpg (1600x1300, 117K)

Big salt

Wanna show me the ways of the Chan?

Teach me your ways

Not the guy you replied to but two big things, don't use a name and lurk moar

Start collecting images and videos

Attached: Hi_Point_Pirate.png (1285x646, 143K)

It’s all good dude I come from a background where negativity and shitty humor is the norm it doesn’t bother me too much desu I’ve leaned a lot but I’ll be honest I like my name... I do enjoy being a special little snowflake haha

I will prepare my library! But I like having a name and being a special little snowflake! Haha!

Attached: 72A6C348-3346-478A-9993-DB0DC6233528.jpg (777x1024, 134K)

P220 in 10mm, Norton finish, rosewood grips, 6in barrel, and staggered magazine to allow 12rds instead of 8.

I meant Nitron. Fuck me for phoneposting.

Name? Its called tripfagging, fag.

Where's the tripcode newfriend?

Attached: Git.png (736x490, 587K)

What an absolute sorry waste of trips.

pic related in 7.62x25 with a suppressor.

Attached: 7646574265.jpg (2816x2112, 156K)

>supernatural secret government agency
A fucking wand, idiot