Palmetto State Hate

Seriously, why do you faggots hate this company so much?

Just because a cookie cutter rifle like an ar15 isnt over 1500$ doesnt make it bad. Its literally all the same shit. Maybe the embellishments like coatings are better on higher end rifles, but PSA's shit is all milspec and it works perfectly fine for a barebones stock rifle. Its not gonna blow up in 700 rounds.

>full auto gas tube explodes
Then replace your gas tube faggot, this isnt a full auto assault rifle in the first place.

google.com/amp/s/www.thetruthaboutguns.com/2018/01/jon-wayne-taylor/gun-review-palmetto-state-armory-freedom-16-ar15-carbine/amp/

They also had a video where they ran it dry for like 500 rounds, dragged it behind a truck, threw sand in it, then blew it up and it still worked, but i think jewtube removed it.

Attached: 1D2166B7-6146-4CEB-8BF8-575043AE8779.jpg (790x592, 86K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vimeo.com/274000171
youtube.com/watch?v=_Ox3Vi6WOXE
youtube.com/watch?v=8IJU0zm1glY
youtube.com/watch?v=crdPv6nAQwU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Heres the video, shits built like a tank.

Fuck jewtube and fuck google

vimeo.com/274000171

Attached: 386B42F7-791B-4887-80C0-01E59F83F4BC.jpg (567x667, 70K)

seems like a nice rifle

hope you have a nice day

The only people who hate PSA are the /arg/ nerds who like to flaunt how much money they spent on Gucci ARs that they take to the range once a week. As far as a “weapon I’d take to war”, you ought to save more money for a bit more rugged weapon- but for range fun and inexpensive home defense, PSA is very adequate. It’s basically the used Honda Civic of AR-15 brands.

> full auto gas tube explodes

So I shouldn't get a PSA if I plan on ever trying a gat crank/hellfire/any of that novelty crap? Are explosions documented?

Would you not take an ar15 to war?

Some guy on youtube slapped a bumpyboy on a PSA freedom with the intent to run the rifle till it exploded. It made like 600 rounds before the gas tube melted. Psa is fine as long as you arent dumping an endless stream of ammo through it, like every other gun on the market

It melts, not so much explodes, like every other ar15 at the same round count. The guy literally shot 20 already loaded mags worth of ammunition full auto without pause trying to break the gun.
If you did half that youd probably find yourself already needing to replace the barrel.

>PSA's shit is all milspec

Attached: wew2.jpg (1200x1000, 805K)

i just want them to release their 900 dollar mp5 clone already

Attached: rel.jpg (500x502, 28K)

richfags mad that a $400 product works for everyone who bought it when they spent $2000+ on a product that's effectively the same

>Would you not take an ar15 to war?
Yeah, just not a PSA AR15.

>EFFECTIVELYTHESAME
Oh child, once you spend that money on a good build you'll start to understand where your PSA rifle is failing.

t. PSA 16 inch carbine as a first rifle

The gas tube is designed to fail as to protect the rifle from catastrophic failure, it will still operate as a bolt action by cycling the carry handle. As a semi-auto it is a non issue, and in full auto, it is only an issue if your goal is to destroy the rifle. Some Gucci ARs have gas tubes exceeding mil spec designs but that is unnecessary for semi, and basically removing a fail-safe that's engineered to keep the rifle serviceable and useable.

Because I want a rifle that ca run steel case.

PSA is fine, solid for the price.
That said, my BCM is boringly reliable and not very expensive whereas my friends PSA needs to be lubed to a rediculous degree or it will start failing to completely chamber a new round. Similarly I've had issues with the tolerances of parts of their build kits before, but have never had issues with any other LPKs I've used.

This isn't a thing...

If I had to choose between a PSA or my Daniel Defense, I’d take the DD. That’s not to say PSA is shit, but they sometimes have QC issues (canted sights) and the DD is proven to go through more rounds, take more abuse, and be more accurate than your average PSA. That’s just my 0.02c. I’d never shit on anyone who got a PSA, but there are better brands with a higher standard of manufacturing and reliability.

A PSA overgassed shit heap excels at running sticky steel case dumb ass.

I've had issues with oversized roll pins, and missing parts. Not big deals but annoying.

Well why the fuck did I pay so much for an ar then?

I have no idea what you're trying to say but you're definitely retarded. A PSA rifle is the exact sort of beater you want to shoot shitty dirty steel case through. I have no fucking clue why you think you have to move up a tier to shoot steel case.

The only thing stopping me from buying from them is their huge credit card fraud issues that has been going on for years.

Attached: 1539843218819.jpg (432x432, 22K)

Because you are fucking stupid.

How many poorfag threads are we going to have a day now?

It's tax return time so all the poverty niggers are getting their 1k in taxes back. Expect more poverty as we eclipse April 15th.

like the other dude said a bunch of wagies are getting back the interest free loan they gave to the government so anything remotely budget oriented gets bought up and PPRd to all fuck until around early May

Please, explain how vastly different they are.

>muh trigger
Shut the fuck up

Once you get deep into AR's then the hair splitting starts to occur. Everyone likes to LARP a red dawn type scenario where they need a rifle to work flawlessly for decades to come.

The ugly truth is that the best rifles are the ones that you know how to use well and can perform well with.

>use well
To a nogunz, that 800-1000ish dollars they save buying a PSA can go towards actually firing the thing and getting comfortable with the platform.

>perform well with
The best upgrade you can make to any rifle are going to be upgrades to yourself. You will break long before your weapon does regardless of your price point.

Who cares how many bullets you can fire out of something if that beer gut you've been working on has you getting winded during a mild hike? egonomics don't matter when you're aiming from a rascal scooter.

I like mine. It isn't as nice as some of the high end ones I've fired, but it's way better than a rifle at that cost should be. Also it's an AR, if you don't like something about it just replace that part. You could start with a $500 PSA gun and end up with a $5,000 Gucci monstrosity if you were so inclined. I don't really care about AR's and own it on principle, I spend more on other guns that I like better.

>REEEEEE IT CAN'T BE BETTER
I'm sure your Camry is just as good as that 3 series.

This nigger gets it. My Gucci ARs may be a great way to show everyone at the range just how big my dick is, but my SHTF gun is a quad-railed M4 clone built on Aero milspec receivers with basic bitch Toolcraft guts and a milspec LPK. TEOTWAWKI is no place for Gucci shit.

Shooting nothing but dirty shitty steel case through your $2000 gucci build is where it's at, man. That's what all the true patricians do.

>cant even say what the difference is
Point proven. Get schooled fag.

>in the OP it says imbelishments wont be top tier

Idiot. Function > form

Let's see your gucci ARs, something tells me they're barely in the $1000 range.

False analogy. The end result of functioning rifles is the same, a 5.56 round exiting the barrel at 2MOA or lower. As long as the rifle is reliable enough, anything else is just nice-to-have.

Nothing about Toolcraft is basic bitch. I have two. And if you can show me a better BCG, that comparible in price. Then I want to know

I like mine overall, but the 10.5 upper that short strokes leaves me fucking confused on all levels.

My only complaint is that I ordered a lower parts kit from them and the parts just felt kinda cheap, and they came all gummed up with oil. Other than that the rifles are fine

>Expect more poverty as we eclipse April 15th.
It only ever gets worse with these people.

Attached: WP_20190129_004.jpg (2312x1728, 895K)

>False analogy. The end result of functioning cars is the same, a vehicle the transport you from A to B at 75MPH or lower. As long as the car is reliable enough, anything else is just nice-to-have.
You're Camry is totally on par and JUSTASGOOD.

PSA is the shit you homo.

Never said they werent faggot

>cant even say what the difference is
About 1-2lbs less, 1.5 MOA less, property torqued barrel nuts, trigger not made of sand paper scrapping across the scar from a circumcision, FSB that aren't canted, gas ports that aren't too large causing excessive wear. The list goes on and on and gets repeated every time one of you pops up.

I know you want to believe your PSA is whatever generic meme you rattle off, I used to be just like you, but it's not.

>owns 5 ARs
>not a single one freefloated

Attached: vomit.jpg (650x433, 42K)

....Okay, I used to shit on PSA. I stand corrected.

Cope harder, None of that shit is true.

There's the trademark user dumbfuckery I've been craving for the last few days, mmmmmMMMMM.

Attached: rainbowspice.jpg (1280x1280, 186K)

>Cope harder, None of that shit is true.
The ironing of this statement coming from you right now is Dry Cleaner tier.

Attached: 1553033374540.png (725x730, 1.02M)

>Cope harder, None of that shit is true.
You need to stop aligning your self esteem with your purchases and grow up.

Attached: 318271da980706f7a18a811c3456a77d.png (633x758, 16K)

Dd cant even pass akoperation union 5000 round test

>None of that shit is true.
oof

Attached: 1539636056883.png (1024x768, 280K)

This post is pathetic

It was the only ar to pass that test you stupid fuck

It's amazing how somewhere over the last 4 years or so you became such a typical shitposter, I'm assuming from hanging around /arg/ so much but I seem to recall your post quality being magnitudes greater in the past. Here's to sincerely hoping the regression isn't permanent.

>property torqued barrel nuts
Wdhmbt

>1-2lbs less
factory guns can shed weight just by getting a different rail, ARs are already light, I dont see the obsession over weight as long as you arent slapping a boat load of stuff on your gun.
>1.5 MOA or less
pretty much every AR that isnt true garbage is capable of 1.5 MOA not sure what youre going after here.
>property torqued barrel nuts
"properly" also never seen that as a regular issue
>bad trigger
milspec triggers arent awful but if youre that bad with a 6 pound trigger its not hard to sand shit down or buy a new one, it doesnt have to come from the factory this way.
>FSB that aren't canted,
not a common issue
>gas ports that aren't too large causing excessive wear.
99% of people will never shoot 5000 rounds through their lives much less through a single gun, and almost no one, including you or me will see the difference that this issue entails. maybe you shoot 2k rounds a month I dont know but you probably dont, but if you did then it would make sense to buy a super fine tuned gun, otherwise youve probably wasted money and time paying lip service about something youll never see the benefit from.

Poorfags saying something is just as good as or "equal to" are wrong, those that admit its good enough, are probably right, because a Corvette is nice, but I drive literally 10 minutes from home to work, so the difference between that and a honda civic are hard to muster up when I cant go above 50

Maybe if you retards would stop giving me reasons to hold this board in contempt I'd try again, but nah, you get the tripfags you deserve, and this nu-Jow Forums deserves rape, so you get me as I am now until you mend your ways. Repent, motherfucker.

Attached: spinnygote.gif (788x750, 149K)

Two of those are freefloated

>I don't understand it
>I think a PSA rifle is hitting even sub 2 moa on average
>NUH UH, also you made a typo hehe guess that means your argument is invalid
>It's not so bad I swear
>NUH UH
>Nobody will ever shoot that much let me pull the statistic out of my ass as well as projection and stawmanning
Great rebuttal

A properly drilled gas port comes on a fucking 120 dollar barrel, it's not super fined tuned retard.

Trying doing a barrel swap on a PSA rifle and watch that over torqued garbage sheer right the fuck off the reciever. They literally can not into proper torque. My garbage magpul MOE grip was cranked down so tight it was digging into the polymer and the selector spring was bent from the Hispanic day laborer who installed it.

is this more an issue with their carbines? Or middy and rifle, too?

>there's no difference
>well there's differences, but nobody will ever notice them

Attached: 1523125437216.jpg (403x395, 19K)

Their mid and rifle will be better.

From my experience, if anything the rifles are under gassed.

No psa was you fucking retard .

> a Corvette is nice, but I drive literally 10 minutes from home to work, so the difference between that and a honda civic are hard to muster up when I cant go above 50
The differences is a few tax brackets and holy shit are you retarded even at stop and go driving a fucking corvette is nice.

>JUSTASGOOD
>OKAY ALMOSTASGOOD
>NOBODYWILLNOTICEASGOOD

This.

Literally superfluous bullshit for a combat rifle
>b-b-but it has overtravel and it's heavier than mine
Just shut up you fuckin nerd, it'll go bang and the rounds will hit where they're aimed, the theoretical shelf life of your rifle should come second to the part where it can kill shit

The two on the right are centurion rails which are free floated.

Salt on food is superfluous, but nobody needs to worry about lack of salt with you around user.

Daaamnnn

Oh you were actually aiming 4 inches from the front sight? What a poverty stricken COPE

No it isn't, it's the one source of iodine left in the normalfaggot's staple diet and most people don't get enough.

>are you retarded
He's probably never sat in car worth more than 4 figures.
Also yes.

Glad I got a Galil ACE so I dont have to get in these price point wars that have apparently consumed this place.

Attached: galil.jpg (1280x720, 190K)

>it will still operate as a bolt action by cycling the carry handle.
>cycling the carry handle.
> carry handle
kek

PSA is great value for a good gun.

There are many ways to improve over mil-spec though.

>that they take to the range once a week
Haha. Not even.

I have literally thousands of steel case through my PSA with no issues

Mine had a couple extra parts, probably just luck.

For the purpose of getting to work it's actually better since it uses less and cheaper gas and is more reliable

>I should have gotten the basic bitch mom ride instead of this luxury and/or performance vehicle
Said literally no person besides that retard who financed one at an asinine price.

It's a good starter rifle kit. I got one and it's worked fine and didn't even need zeroing out of the box. I built it on a nice lower receiver and will upgrade the parts over time.

I figure I won't appreciate a high end rifle enough if I get one for my first. It would be like buying a KTM for your first dirt bike. Just because you have good equipment doesn't mean you will be as good, you see tons of crash videos of people that thought they could ride because they spent a ton of money.

Plus assembling a kit is a good way to learn everything about how the rifle functions.

Attached: KIMG0116.jpg (4160x2340, 2.92M)

Also this is my first AR, not my first rifle.

>Seriously, why do you faggots hate this company so much?
they never get my order right on the first try
when they do get it right on try one, it just so happens some other asshole ordered similar stuff and they shipped his order to me
>twice they've tried to get ME to pay return shipping until i threatened to keep the shit and dispute the transaction

he's based his life on telling people about trains. TRAINS. like don't even bother.

I rest my case

Except the guy who got to work while you were getting warranty work done

Also they sure have a lot of repeat customers for people not to be happy about buying them, Toyota and Honda have much better customer loyalty than the German luxuries.

It's fine to want cool luxurious things, but you turn a real cuntish corner when you attempt to manufacture superiority with it, especially in these cases where the function isn't being practically improved by exorbitant cost increase.

Is a 3 series a better car than a Camry? Definitely. Is it 20k better? Not for most people in most situations. Ditto ARs.

I ordered some mags from them over a week ago and they haven't even shipped yet

Where are you getting that price from?

>All these projections and false scenarios
You know how I know the 3 series is better? Because you're desperate to claim something else is JUSTASGOOD. Hondas and Toyotas are better for one thing, heading on down to Walmart to cash that paycheck.

This pretty much sums up you.
youtube.com/watch?v=_Ox3Vi6WOXE
>TL:DW
All a nigger wants is all a nigger knows.

I hear this parroted around here a lot but never from first hand experience. Every purchase I’ve made comes with an email saying it’s been secured by Norton. Not that that’s saying a lot but still

I have this exact scenario going on right now. It’s my only issue with psa so far.

>muh DD was the only AR to pass the AKOU test!
>implying

youtube.com/watch?v=8IJU0zm1glY
youtube.com/watch?v=crdPv6nAQwU

Your "gucci" gungrabber AR got beat out by a budget chinesium AR.

I like my 80% AR with a PSA upper kit

Attached: 9B1255ED-E06D-4826-9B03-839EDFAB3306.jpg (809x625, 110K)

>My Gucci ARs may be a great way to show everyone at the range just how big my dick is
You do realize everyone sees shit like that as compensation for a small penis, right?

Get a life, fag

user gets it, it ain't the arrows it's the indian, love using my cz75bd with only trigger sights and barrel replaced to win ssp idpa against 2.5k 2011s and assorted gucci shit

My local store in IL has an AR pistol for $500. Forget the brand but i know its bare bones. no sights or anything.

Seeing as how i live in the wonderful state of Illinois who now has a rock solid anti gun state government im thinking of making the buy because i know they have a ban in the pipes.

The current IL ban would ban anything that can take detachable mags, and fixed mags that can hold 10 or more rounds.... so you know my 1873 lever action will be on that list as well as many others.
While ill be able to keep them i will also be fored to pay $25 PER FUCKING GUN to register them with the state police.

So yeah. I kinda want to pick one up before all the panic buying starts.