Answer me this, Jow Forums. How can you call yourselves Americans and patriots when you buy foreign-made guns...

Answer me this, Jow Forums. How can you call yourselves Americans and patriots when you buy foreign-made guns? Especially ones made by communists?

Attached: 1378590547425.jpg (930x1073, 215K)

Because I like guns

Doesnt matter who makes it, as long as it goes bang and is reliable or fun to shoot, I'm gonna be all over that....some times looks too, like the spas.

Is there anything more American than using the almighty dollar to take the killing implements of the foe and to make them our own? You need to fuck off back to whatever serfdom you came from.

Its a shame the east didnt adopt capitalism when we royally buttfucked vietnam.

Either way, atleast the communists make a gun that wasnt designed to wound

>Jow Forums muslims scream about buying israeli guns or guns made by left-leaning companies
>okay with buying russian guns even though russia has the strictest gun laws on the planet and they donate heavily to democrats (see clinton foundation)
????

Because American gun makers a shit and won't make the guns I want.

>>buy an AR!
>uh actually I want something chambered in 7.62x25
>>get a 9mm AR
>>but that isn't what I want
>>JUST BUY AN AR YOU HIPSTER COMMIE

Ever since seeing red dawn I’ve loved the idea of killing communists with Warsaw Pact equipment

What happens when a former Combloc gun becomes "liberated" by an American gun owner? Does it become a gun of freedom?

If you buy their guns then you have more guns and they have less

Attached: 934.jpg (665x835, 55K)

Peak freedom is buying weapons from a country that they're own citizens can't even get.

Foreingers make some good guns. A lot of crap, yes, but some of them are good.

Quoted for truth!

What are your views on IWI? I personally don't buy them because all proceeds go towards funding Israeli-backed terror groups in Syria, Iraq, etc.

I would also like a pistol caliber carbine in 7.62x25, but I would not mind if it was a blowback AR derivative. It would be great if it was some paki MP5 Clone, but with better metallurgy than the usual khyber pass stuff.

I had shit accuracy with some of their 308 ammo out of my m1a.
>inb4 it's the gun XD
The next box I tried seemed fine but I dont plan on buying anymore of their shit anyways.

Do you consume food produced in the US, wear clothes made in the US, use phone and computer made in the US, drive a car made in the US, use software developed by US programmers and overall only consume US made goods? No? Well then STFU. International trade makes life easier for all of us and consuming foreign made goods doesn't mean you don't like your country. It means you free up it's resources (aka capital) to be used in the most effective way it can given the skills of it's populace, infrastructure and other factors.

>freedom
>not allowed to enjoy the things I like because some ARfag will be angry
pick one

Gun's a tool, fool. Nothing more. Do you watch TV on one made in Japan? Are you posting on a Chinese pc or phone?

Fuckoutahere...

proofs

how's the wifi in the refugee camp

I see it as an exercise in the God-given right of freedom of choice. Specifically in regard to what product I spend my hard earned capital on.
Communism is dead anyways.

Attached: Filename Pending (227).jpg (500x380, 52K)

im a capitalist pig. I buy low and sell high
the enemy of my enemy is my friend and will die soon after I take care of the first one.

Attached: 1473029992659.jpg (960x483, 84K)

Capitalism baby
Spending your money the way you see fit is as American as Toyota cars and German world war 2 memorabilia

American companies making AK clones get more money from them than Kalashnikov ever did.

I’m not a patriot. I want to break up the US.

>buying new guns

lol

Doesn’t Azov use Tavors?

Because we won

I boycott anything to do with Israel, including IWI and Intel.