Roast my gun

I'm pretty thick skinned when it comes to opinions for or against certain firearms and/or manufacturers. Here's my Anderson/PSA build from last year, have at it... roast to your heart's content.

Attached: muh PSA build.jpg (4032x1541, 3.28M)

It's ugly.

Get rid of the A2 grip, but a BCM pistol grip instead, get rid of the handstop, and throw away that muzzle brake. That shit will rattle your teeth and 223 is not a hard kicking caliber. Sell it, buy an A2 flash hider instead.

>Anime DRM muzzle device on a 5.56 rifle
What a faggot

Its boring and completely forgettable

>stainless steel barrel
>huge ugly muzzle device
>sights folded down, yet are only sights on gun
>gay angled grip because you dont know how to hold your gun
>still poorfags on the grip and sights despite the rest of this meme shit

It's just like any other poorly thought out abortion a clueless r/ar15 dipshit would make, so on top of being bad it's also painfully boring and predictable.

Roast general?

Attached: 20190318_185914.jpg (1600x900, 492K)

Okay

Attached: IMG_36411_zps384607e8.jpg (768x1024, 174K)

>vortex

>fixed carry handle
>boomer handguard
>4 extra inches of useless barrel
>not even 30 rds
>fixed stock
>trash grip
>probably fucking 1:12 twist

Attached: 20190201_054020_2.jpg (675x1200, 353K)

/povertygeneral/
/foodbankARs/

You need to cover it with names and places, handwritten with wite-out correcting pen... Then submit your request for peer review.

I like what I'm seeing, keep up the good work.

Let me see wut ya'll got.

Attached: GIT GUD.jpg (2160x1838, 1.19M)

Anyone willingly subjecting themselves to the N1 stock deserves rape.

Attached: WP_20190209_009.jpg (3072x1728, 1.99M)

Roast?

Attached: 20181124_170611.jpg (3056x921, 2.07M)

inb4 >money can't buy taste
inb4 >u need sum woood

>stainless barrel from a poorfag-special company
You will get none of the accuracy benefits of a good stainless barrel but all of the increased wear rate
>afg not at the front of the rail
It's basically pointless where it is, unless you're a midget
>big fuckoff brake
Really hope you shoot alone and outdoors. Also that's not a particularly efficient design for recoil reduction and basically serves primarily as a loudener.
>A2 grip
I'm assuming it came with your lpk. It's literally the worst AR grip ever made.
>folding irons with no optic
You're literally throwing money away compared to fixed irons, plus the adjustments are cruder than most fixed irons.

All that money spent, and probably not even 1 minute in the bed room without your undies on.

The flip-ups came with the upper, and to further the roast on my post... my first scope I bought was a NCstar Delta x4.

>Not an LMT
What kind of fucked up piece of shit ar15 isn't made by LMT?

>Wasted money on a SCAR 16 just to make poors mad.
Have fun busting your knuckles.

You gotta stop avatar posting.

Unless you’re routinely overheating your barrel, the wear rate difference is going to be negligible.

First AR
r8

Rate it

Attached: C898835A-4237-4288-92DE-F215E9A46142.jpg (1242x1466, 849K)

>serial number
oops

>keymod

Does it shoot? Does it make you smile? Thats all that is important.

blanked serial number but i guess the damage is done

Attached: 1533856548189.jpg (4032x1960, 2.73M)

>plastic sights
Zero.

>he shoots from a bench
Zero.

I really want to roast, but it's pretty patrician. Held a buddy's FAL once. Feels good, looks good.

10/10. This is pretty much what I want to build.

>plastic sights
>zero
Reminder that MBUS are the most durable and reliable sights on the market, and btfo literally all metal non-fixed sights when it comes to retaining zero.

It's the one and only thing he got right.

Retarded brake, stainless barrels are gross, and it should have fixed sights if you don't use an optic.

Midwest rails are weak trash. The anti-rotation tabs will fail on you. Ask me how I know.
Tasteful
>spending all this money and not having a single select fire or 1500 meter setup
Get a fixed rear sight or ditch the A2. You're gaining nothing but another step between getting back on target if your optic shits out.
>$.40/round in a 5 MOA shitheap
Everything in this picture is disgusting. From the swiss cheese rail to the
garbage airsoft optic
>setting up a longboi like it's a shortboi
Needs magnification.

Attached: signal-2019-03-18-194230.jpg (960x1280, 325K)

Attached: ar light 2.jpg (2016x1504, 831K)

>JAV on stock
>cringe writing on lower
>black rifle w/ stainless barrel
>that brake cost all your money thus the poverty rail and free grip
would move a bench down

is this a joke? sorry idk if you like midget or short person better

>what rail has the most dicks on it?

Attached: 48650.jpg (700x700, 64K)

It's yours and you should be proud of that even if it does look like putrid fucking tar dog shit fuck you AR fags. CHEEKI BREEKI IV DAMKE

>frowns
>goes to main menu
>clicks LOAD SAVE

Attached: apu_uplate.jpg (1200x862, 57K)

Inb4poor

Attached: 1553042819827.jpg (4160x3120, 1.17M)

>setting up a longboi like it’s a shortboi
We can hit man sized torso’s at 600yds with red dots and irons. I think the magnification on AR’s are a bit of a meme. Especially if you aren’t regularly shooting passed 300 yards.

sell the sks to some retard who will pay 600 for it and use that money to unfuck the pistol. Those brace adapters are trash. Drill your rear trunnion and bolt a folding adapter like an Ace on it.

>Drill your rear trunnion and bolt a folding adapter like an Ace on it.
Nah, it's good enough and it folds already.

Jesus what an abomination. You need a new upper and lower.

This is my only roastable gun because dick grips. Plan on buying a browned hammer/safety in the future.

Attached: Mak.jpg (2448x2770, 1.96M)

>sell the sks
Also fuck you. I don't believe in selling gats.

I know I'll get a roastin for the front sight, inb4 backwards duh.
14.5 middy with PWS FSC, just took off the scout light.
Secondary G19 unfortunately has surefire XC1B but don't wanna get new holster and light yet. (Standard Co ATLAS)

Attached: IMG_20190320_190058920.jpg (4000x3000, 2.73M)

>good enough
No, it isn't.

>You're gaining nothing but another step between getting back on target if your optic shits out.
Yeah lemme pointlessly obfuscate my sight picture while rocking a flat-top upper.
>Jesus what an abomination.
It was a typical first-time attempt at making a "retro" rifle by an AR news so of course it was complete dogshit. This was also back in the days when the parts kits had recently dried up and new-production retro spec parts weren't readily available.

It's been fixed for about four years now.

Attached: WP_20171007_007.jpg (3072x1728, 2.53M)

cool

Maybe for you, but I'm not a faggot so we wouldn't think the same.

>Yeah lemme pointlessly obfuscate my sight picture
You've already done that by having a fixed front sight that you aren't even using most of the time.
>while rocking a flat-top upper.
If the point of the upper is to be flat, you've fucked that up as well. The point of the upper is to have rail surface to mount sights on.

Lower 1/3 CW motherfucker, do you speak it. What absolute retard forces himself to have a permanent absolute CW on a flat-top, holy shit.

You're the one with lazy poorshit on your gun. I'm sure Harbor Freight has a drill press under $100 if you can save up for a few months.

I don't need it. It works good enough as is.

lower 1/3 makes even a fixed front pretty much a nonissue if sighted properly

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 13K)

>having both sights ready to use is retarded
>having one of them always in your way isn't

I know but this is a roasting bread

you got some long ass arms user

my daily carry

Attached: 20190315_135237-1.jpg (2286x2187, 938K)

Not to mention a fixed FSB is a shitload less obtrusive in a dot sight picture than a retarded fixed rear that should have been ditched back in the late 90s. Might as well be rocking a gooseneck at that point, Jesus.

Attached: WP_20170101_007.jpg (3072x1728, 1.15M)

Your ilk deserve unironic rape.

i always hated those grips. good pistol though.

omfg

Its honestly just meh. I dont hate it and if one of my buddies had it id shoot it whenever we were out but would i buy it? Probably not.

6 foot 4

>worried about posting your gun's serial number
Honestly, that's far cringier than your rifle could ever be.

buddy your gun is fine I was just busting your chomps.

That's not how it works user.

Attached: WP_20190209_005.jpg (3072x1728, 1.33M)

So you know it's backwards, but leave it that way why exactly? You don't have anything mounted that is taking up that room.

Unironic R A P E

Attached: WP_20170710_024.jpg (3072x1728, 1.5M)

Bruh I don't think I've ever seen that trip take anything seriously so you're fine

Because DBAL A4

Why do you like that goat so much, that game was hipster garbage

I see that geiselle sticker. Why is everyone shitting on bill / geiselle now? have 2 ssa-e's and they're fantastic

As soon as I am not the poor I'll have their flat trigger for my AR, as well as a 3x magnifier.

i have a 3x magnifier and can assure you they are shit.

Model?

Lol. Im a little over 6'3" and your setup looked comfy. When will manlets learn?

vortex, they are all shit though. eye relief sucks, it just blows up the red dot / holo dot. You're better off with like a 1-6 scope that has true 1x. razor gen 2 E is amazing.

I have a thing for feminine, sassy, genocidal antagonists with tragic backstories. Who are also goat dudes. Also shut your whore mouth.
He made a shitty variant of a particular rail that got cocked in drop tests so now memelords are positing that every Bill touched is shit. I refuse to part with my SSA-E, it pairs up with an ACOG perfectly.

I did see about the raid BS but i thought something else happened. I would never recommend buying an ssa-e at msrp but shit i got both mine for 167$ or so on sale and they're fucking awesome. larue mbt-2 is real nice but not as crisp or light. Also realistically speaking that game was over blown as fuck and mediocre.

rail bs*** am rarted

OP Here, Just wanted to say thank you for all the entertainment in this thread, keep it up as long as you want. I get that the gun is janky and probably predictable, but hey, I'm poor... whatcha gonna do. This has been a pretty fun first day in the Jow Forums section.

Keep the roast going.

Roast away

Attached: 76BE7D0D-F722-451F-A21E-0298DB5B2CDC.png (1333x1000, 3.39M)

I like it, just needs a VFG and a sling.

Attached: 20181227_172934.jpg (3610x1352, 2.86M)

Roast me

Attached: AR Glock 3.jpg (1080x1080, 256K)

Carbine length gas system, A2 style front sight and birdcage... Why you do dis?

I think the weapon pointing right is missing some shit mein guy.

here's your (you) fag

I don't like it.

Bring it

Attached: 20190313_113600.jpg (1441x2561, 1.71M)

Based

All you slingless niggers itt need to buy one and neck yourselves

Roast me.

Attached: 20190225_084903.jpg (2560x1440, 2.47M)