Thoughts?

Thoughts?

Attached: 8.png (494x460, 285K)

child soldiers make for unstable countries

Gee, youth given a mission and purpose in their lives. What a novel concept.

Isn’t the life expectancy in Russia like 32 due to alcoholism, drugs, and etc? They just need to start early if they want experienced personnel

>nazi youth
>camping
>games
Where have i heard this before ?

>Putin's 'youth army' which has been likened to Hitler Youth
>Thoughts?
Low quality propaganda.

Attached: 154365346.gif (400x400, 1.4M)

Lots of countries have military-esque youth groups dedicated to hiking, camping and physical fitness.
"Muh HJ" is the typical overreaction from shitlib journalists who hate the idea of boys having fun outside. P. much every boy scout group has something in common with the HJ if you look hard enough.

I grew up in Israel and we did similar stuffs in my summers. It was pretty fun

And child soldiers are made for unstable countries.

World, you need to stop comparing people to Adolf Hitler.

mmmmmmmmmmmmmm underage russian girls mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

t. The average Jow Forums poster.

So, Cantonist? Meh, it wouldn't be the first time.

Attached: Иллюстрация_к_статье_«Кантонисты_военные»._Военная_эн� (468x728, 73K)

Putin has said Israel’s safety is his highest priority

journalists really are the manifestation of the brainlet meme
>white child larping as a soldier = literally Hitler

as long as they are doing what needs to be done
hell I'd sign up if they actually start going after the real problem

Attached: goodbye jews.gif (500x297, 966K)

>32
no.

they must secure the border and build the wall to make america safe again

>which has been likened to the Hitler Youth
>by this very article right here

Journalism is dead

Russia is literally just trying to save it's fucking skin and get their shit together. The government has literally had to try to convince young people to get married and have children because everyone is so depressed or dead/dying that nobody there wants to procreate. God fucking forbid they try to spark a little life into their society, I mean they really are still reeling from being a Communist country for so long. It takes generations to outgrow that shit and become functional again.

What makes it even goofier is the fact that Russians still insist on LARPing as the Red Army - l*terally the very people who defeated the Reich.

So how is this different from BSA and ROTC?

I mean the Russians could be writing the same article about Trump's "Child Soldiers" right now, using ROTC and Boy Scouts as an example lol. The "news" is so inflated and stupid anymore. This is literally nothing guys.

Economy is in the crapper and it’s like 35% muslim. More abortions than births and massive drug and alcohol use. He’s not doing a very good job I guess

A lot of countries have military youth cadet programs, even the non 'bad guy' ones.

Attached: 1000w_q95.jpg (1000x667, 273K)