P250

Any thoughts about this gun? I think it looks pretty good to me.

Attached: P250-SUB-detail-L.jpg (974x670, 139K)

Other urls found in this thread:

yuki.la/k/32758614
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>nu-sig

Attached: zD4V1cT.jpg (198x326, 18K)

Lmao, why tho? Sorry for not being a gun expert lol.

Man it’s really small. Y u no like p365?

Ignore, Sig is just on the Jow Forums autism spectrum list of “bad” b/c Jow Forums is comprised of low iq Midwest hick trap lovers full of rage and no cognition

I want a gun that you can easily hide under your clothes if you get what you mean.

A few years ago the p226 was God’s gift to handguns around here.

Its discontinued, get the p365, nearly identical just striker vs hammer

I have one and carried it for 3 years has never had one single malfunction even with thousands of rounds of steel case. It also has one of the smoothest double action triggers I've ever used. You wont win a popularity contest for having one but it is a damn solid gun with all things considered.

just get a p365

Best gun in Rust.

Attached: oDfcb1H[1].jpg (294x612, 64K)

Get the P320 subcompact. Same thing, but with one less potential failure point. The aftermarket for it is kicking up too since it’s slowly, but steadily, getting popular.

Not op just wandering what this "failure point" is, my p250 has never had a malfunction

The hammer. I’m not saying the P250 specifically had issues with its hammer, but external hammers in general are just one more thing that can fail or snag as opposed to a striker-fired handgun.

He’s just a Jow Forumsfag who left his containment board. Ignore.

That's a bit of a stretch imo, I've had more problems with sand and striker fired handguns than I have with anything hammer fired. If anything I feel hammer fired is more reliable. Nice digits btw.

I posted about these dozens of times before and instead of typing them all up again, here’s the thread.
yuki.la/k/32758614

Just know that Sig discontinued them and there isn’t a lot of great sight options for them. Think of them as double action only revolvers that somehow accept a box magazine.

Attached: 417FD88C-D26C-4658-A8A2-64C32D6C4A79.jpg (1125x1124, 211K)

Does anybody remember the guy on youtube that built a P250 from cast bronze and other shit and chambered it in 9x18 Ultra? It might have had a 3d printed frame, I don't remember.
Those videos are gone, ItalianSpanish71's videos are gone, that one I'm not happy about at all because he was building a Jager pistole blank firing replica.

>but external hammers in general are just one more thing that can fail or snag as opposed to a striker-fired handgun.

Let’s just ignore the fact that a hammer fired pistol hits a primer harder than a striker fired gun lmao, what a complete non-issue

If a hammer causes you to snag your drawstroke, you have a SERIOUSLY fucked up drawstroke and should recieve competent training. That’s on some “sweeping my support hand when drawing my gun” levels of retardation

Attached: 74F850A4-0F45-4C83-897A-44238D009438.jpg (2380x3000, 1.96M)

>debris gets between hammer and firing pin
>no boom
>debris gets on backplate
>still boom

The 320 exists now and it is the most accurate striker fired gun on the market :)

Attached: acc1.png (1920x811, 104K)

Attached: 20181120_134112.jpg (1093x912, 141K)

Are those sleeves on the bottom of the magazine removable? I want to get a subcompact, but I want to get the 15rd mag and put a sleeve on it for better purchase.

>pour sand into the back of my CZ75
>pull the trigger
>still goes off

I'm not willing to accept a shit mushy trigger when a cocked and locked double action does the job way better and will never give me glockleg

Those are not "sleeves", the magazine is a 21-round magazine. If you want a subcompact or a gun to carry around get the P365 or a P320 subcompact.

> debris gets in striker assembly
> no boom
> no way to clean it without disassembly
> dead because you weren't a member of the hammer fired master race

>debris gets in striker assembly/action on firing because you're a glock fudd and don't clean your gun
>debris gets between hammer and firing pin, you blow on it, and it's clean

fuck off nu-Jow Forums

Do they make the 15rd with the “sleeve” for the P320? That’s what I meant to ask the first time.

>Glock
>fudd
Literally retarded.

Why wouldn't you just buy the 21 round magazine

Not him but he said the subcompact you retard the 21 rounder with sleeve wont work

OK retard

At least I'm not the imbicile who can't read plain fucking english.

me and my girlfriend are laughing at your posts right now.
I'm gonna go have sex with her LOL

Nice retort, I think the last time I was burned that bad I still had to ask to use the restroom. Seriously though that is some twelve year old shit, I've never had to mention the fact that I'm married to prove I'm a bigger man. And if you couldn't read that well enough due to your sub-Saharan level IQ, I'm MARRIED so I'm not impressed by your little fuck friend.

Youve never carried or shot a gun have you?

Discontinued for being ass, one of Sig's first plastic abortions.

Someone doesn't know what the fuck they're talking about.

THE ONLY SIG WORTH BUYING IS A STEEL P226 MADE IN WEST GERMANY AND EVERYTHING THEY MADE IN SWITZERLAND.

POO IN LOOOOOO AMERICUNTS

*jams*

Classic SIG-Sauer pistols are great. Don't pretend that the new stuff is on level.

They use the same sights as the Classic P series and the P320

Classic sigs were more like gods. Some new sigs are good, some are great.

How is the sig P938?

They're solid little guns. I'm having trouble deciding between one of them of a p365. So far the 938 has a better reputation for reliability.

you literally burned yourself with this post
still laughing next day

At this point I'm just convinced you're a troll of some sort, you haven't been able to articulate any point and you can't even seem to understand you have been the dumbass throughout this interaction.

Attached: 1551636571176.png (365x470, 193K)

Attached: 1551507419397.gif (271x375, 307K)

whatdidIjustread.jpg

>Classic SIG-Sauer pistols are great. Don't pretend that the new stuff is on level.

I own both, and frankly I do think the new stuff is just a good.

Attached: x5. - Copy.jpg (1280x960, 281K)

Your hand isnt a girlfriend.

>it was totally on sale for $300 and it fit my hand, what a steal for a Sig

Attached: smughickok.png (250x233, 153K)