Which one is better for conceal carry? I'm familiar with both pistols so please don't suggest a .45 or anything

Which one is better for conceal carry? I'm familiar with both pistols so please don't suggest a .45 or anything

Attached: PicsArt_03-20-08.04.26.png (1536x2048, 1.77M)

Cz. Safety is in a sane location, smoother surface and less likely to hang up on shit.

Berettas are sexy though.

They're both a bit oversized for anything but winter cc though.

Just keep it in double action, why bother putting the safety on?

I carry DA safety off. I just dislike slide mounted safeties.

For every person who has problems with the slide mounted safety on the 92, there's another person for whom the tiny gripping surface on the CZ-75 slide is a problem. My take is that they're equal and which one is better is ultimately going to come down to personal preference.

Is there a reason you are only looking at full size 30+ oz. pistols for concealed carry?

You need to practice drawing and disengage the safety in just tu be sure. You may want to check options with decockers only. That being said, both of those guns are heavy, steel frame guns. I would go for beretta

Why not the compact version of the 75?

Neither. They're both boat anchors and will be uncomfortable at best. Keep those for range toys, get something smaller and easier to conceal for everyday carry.

Must be hard having no reading comprehension.

Attached: 1502777114646.jpg (402x552, 36K)

neither? they're both full size duty 9mms. Personally I would go beretta over CZ, but neither is that good of an option for concealment

Except you won't have to rack the slide on the CA unless you are carrying in a worthless manner.

They make more compact versions of both.

I'd go for a CZ P-01. Still has a full size mag.

Attached: CZ -P-01.jpg (640x640, 154K)

CZ*

Not OP, but what about P09/P07? They are polimer guns tho.
Shut up

>shut up
>Don't bring up a logical reason why the slide being hard to rack for some people is irreverent.

>expecting an actual counterargument

As others have said, both are terrible choices for CONCEALED carry. If I was forced to choose one, I'd go with the CZ because the Beretta is incredibly fat. I'm not sure of the actual comparison between dimensions, but I have medium sized hands and the Beretta feels much fatter about the grip area. I've owned and shot both and I never really developed a preference between the two from that perspective, other than preferring the controls on the CZ. I find the Beretta slightly easier to take down and clean.

CZ makes a compact model that's much more appropriate for the purpose described, although I think Beretta has some kind of compact as well, I'm just not as familiar with their lineup. I know this probably isn't what you want to hear, but a polymer framed compact would serve you much better as a CCW. You can stash a VP9 or a G19 in the waistband of a pair of cargo shorts, a full size will likely sag your pants to one side significantly and print.

The Chad Berreta 92 > The Virgin CZ

>Except you won't have to rack the slide on the CA unless you are carrying in a worthless manner.

Did you forget that failures to feed and failures to eject exist? For someone who isn't a handlet, clearing malfunctions on CZs or any of the other pistols where the slide rides inside the frame is a massive pain.

Beretta is also DA/SA, smoothbrain

Good thing it never jams.
>Beretta is also DA/SA, smoothbrain
What does that have to do with the original point I'm addressing retard?

Neither, Canik/TriStar L120 or T120 clones of the 75 or Jericho respectively.
Alloy frames and CZ magazine compatibility.
CGW makes upgrade parts but all they really need is a spring kit, polish job and maybe upgraded sights.
L120 was my EDC for 2 years.
Then I got a P-01 and now a Sphinx.
Sphinx Standard Alpha is what I want. It is full size, alloy frame , polymer replaceable grips, steel slide , Novak sight cut from factory.
XxX gut overhang easily hides a full size. Cheap pancake holster fits all of them.

Attached: IMG_20180520_141409_edit_edit_edit.jpg (460x460, 32K)

PCR

Attached: 20180811_190252.jpg (2576x1932, 1.66M)

>Get a cheap knockoff of the CZ-75 instead
nigga wot
also what backups do you carry under your mantits, and your primary fat fold carry?

The aluminum frame is easier for carry

Wrap ariund nunchukas.
When I go full size the Sphinx Subcompact goes into the armpit fold.
The polymer handle can go into the dishwasher to get the funk smell off of it.
SPHINX DAY..... I have 4 yellow/green undershirts and purple 3XLT cheap golf shirt combos. Makes it brainless to get dressed.

Attached: 20190217_154949.jpg (1586x1925, 1.77M)

People at the gun store know I like purple so much, they waved this under my nose.
Didn't bite.

Attached: 20190315_130836.jpg (2257x1836, 1.81M)

Flip of a coin desu.

The safety on the CZ gets in the way of me reaching the slide release.
On the Beretta, it's not in the way at all.

>They're both a bit oversized for anything but winter cc though.
Says you.

Viable.

Eat more red meat.

Are you just really fucking fat or something? Just grab and rack.

THIRD STREET BABY

>that color combo
He truly lives in a society.

Attached: 1502952291685.jpg (401x333, 116K)

>which of these two full size duty handguns should I CONCEALED carry
Is this your first gun or did you type something incorrectly?

how about CC this beauty.

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 33K)

Not everyone is a manlet.

>buy this shitty gun that out of the box needs aftermarket parts to make it viable
FTFY

Ok John Wayne, so this is your first gun then
As a future tip, duty guns are meant to be carried outside the waistband, and for concealed carry you'll want inside the waistband. Since you're such a big boy maybe you could go for a compact instead of something really meant for CC like a shield

Stop being short, lol

Post your guns with timestamp or fuck off.

If you're worried about printing, sure, like if you're taking a gun somewhere you shouldn't, but I've carried full sized for 5 years, even under a tank top no one has ever mentioned it even if they did notice

>duty gun
>muh shield
Ok deputy sperg, not like people conceal carry full size handguns every fucking day no way no how gotta get one of them new fancy sub compact micro guns with the nano package to shave off that extra millimeter on the trigger guard. Bet you are one of those fags who thinks deer can't be killed with anything less than the new winchester .334 magnum x400 +P+ round as well. Marketing people love you idiots.

Or buy a Sphinx.
The Canik really doesn't need anything if you dry fire it a few thousand times to get used to the DA weight.
Is is a $385 _$420 gun. C100 is $350
Spring kit from CGW is $17.
Or you can CC a Shadow 2 , which I have.

Attached: IMG_20181118_203124_edit.jpg (2594x1834, 554K)

Really struck a nerve huh
Protip: the point of carrying concealed is not to print, or at the least print so negligibly that people can't tell you're carrying
If I wanted to print obviously and didn't give a shit then I'd just carry my 30+ ounce gun OWB

Well they're both fucking terrible for CC because they're large and heavy guns, good luck actually concealing one without always having to wear a baggy shirt or a jacket. I'd go with the CZ because it's narrower. The Beretta is intended to be a full size duty gun and is not designed with concealment in mind so it's chunky and huge and has lots of places that can snag in concealment.

>if you think a shield CC's better than a 92fs you're a tactifag sperg
What? How is that untrue?

I prefer the beretta trigger and it feels better made, but thats just my opinion

>the point of carrying concealed is not to print
No the point is to be more discreet than walking around with a gun outside your hip. Normies aren't looking for printing and the people who are would be looking for other signs such as how you walk or shield your firearm, even if they see it it's a non issue unless you're somewhere that you're not meant to have a gun.

I own a 92 and a cz75 compact, the cz75 compact is way better for carrying

Safeties can accidentally engage, you need to remove it or train with a safeties.

Sphinx is good you gaylord.

And a gun meant for carrying is a hell of a lot more discreet than a full size that even normies would notice

If you printing you doing it wrong anyways

Assuming you're of at least average build with an appropriate holster no, normies will not notice

I'm never worried about normies, I'm worried about off duty cops who get a stick up their ass about people carrying. I have CC permits but still it is not worth the hassle of a cop trying to mess up my day.

Are you following along with OP?
He's talking about concealed carrying a 92fs.
>if you're at least average build
Horse shit, the only guys who can get away with IWB a full size duty gun are actual hickock45 level giants, and they'll still print more so than someone who carries a subcompact. I understand your thought is that normies won't notice anyway, but in context of this conversation a regular guy can't.
It's clear OP is a retard who hasn't yet carried

Why are you worried? You have a permit, don't preemptively cuck yourself. If you're not acting suspiciously they're not going to treat you with suspicion. I prefer to be as well armed as the police I don't trust, but I certainly don't worry about them throwing me down over a grip printing

I open carry my CZ phantom in half cock and I love that gun

>people insisting "you can't carry a full sized pistol"
I could comfortably CC the Beretta and the CZ quite easily. What's the problem?

Only had one failure on the CZ in 2000ish rounds. But I bear claw that shit anyway, so it doesn't matter that much to me. Sure, the slide is short but the rear sight is what actually does the racking. First knuckle on left index finger.

I'm not defending the beretta as a good CC choice, I'm arguing that you don't have to carry a subcompact because printing is a non issue, if exercised with reasonable discretion.

I'm worried because I value my time and don't like being hassled. Cops in my state fucking suck.

And I'm just arguing that almost all full sized guns are outside of reasonable discretion when it comes to printing.
At no point am I trying to imply that if you don't carry a P365 you're printing too obviously

>I'm just arguing that almost all full sized guns are outside of reasonable discretion when it comes to printing.
Well given my personal experience of zero issues concealing full-size pistols I'll have to agree to disagree

CZ PCR decocker is best all around CC DA/SA with slim profile and no rail.
It can be customized till you are out of money if you desire.
Rami is a bit smaller and has a thin safety or decocker option.
Budget, Canik C100.
Cost no object SDP or a rare Sphinx 2000 which is out of production.
Nobody has mentioned an HK or Walther.
New Mecgar magazines with a nesting spring and different follower will allow 16 rounds in a flush fitting magazine for a P-01, PCR, 75 Compact, or Canik Compact 100 series.
If you wanted a full size for the capacity, the compact only gives up 1 round compared to the current 17 round full size.
I have over 20 CZ style mags and will order some of the new springs and followers to mix and match.
My Sphinx 13 tound magazines have a different style spring than the CZ P-01 so that has me thinking that Mecgar is putting the Sphinx style spring and followers into the CZ mags and they may also work in the Beretta mags.
Let me look at Greg Cote web page.

Id personally carry a 75 if weight isnt a issue as CZ us all steel where as beretta uses a aloy frame.
Both have negatives though, the CZ slide is a tad bit small where as berreta has a obnoxious safty and decocker. Kind of a preventable complaint if you decide to carry chamberd. With that said, i got good at dropping the hammer on a B where as the berreta is alot easier to take into DA.
Its really Apples to oranges

Attached: 20190219_175038.jpg (2955x3334, 2.45M)

But, given my choice for carry id rather take a p10c/s, p07, glock 19, or a m&p shield over those two, if you like da/sa over striker the p07 is a great choice.
Compact, polymer frame to trim the weight, asthetics, and easy to controll.

>Except you won't have to rack the slide
Then how do you chamber a round?
How do you remedy FTF?
How do you clear the pistol for storage?

This

>Canik
No, fuck Turkey.

Then Tanfo.
Hate Turkey for their history and politics if you want.
Their defense industry can build to whatever quality levels and prices people are willing to pay for.
They have made running revisions and upgrades like any decent engineering would demand.
Would rather have Turkish than currently manufactured Remington if quality is the only criteria.

Both suck for CC. I carried a 75b and hated life. It’s rather bulky and heavy and in a hot state like Florida where I don’t wear jackets often it can be difficult to conceal without printing. I ended up switching to a sub compact and have loved life ever since. I will say nothing beats a CZ-75 trigger though.

>The safety on the CZ gets in the way of me reaching the slide release
do you have fucking sausage hands or something?

Yeah the Beretta is superior if you're not a virgin manlet.

Attached: D9457B64-09EB-4703-8668-1E728B10D3DC.jpg (480x480, 35K)

>if quality is the only criteria
Then you still shouldn't get Canik. A guy in my platoon bought one and it sucks donkey balls. Malfunctions and shit accuracy is the name of the game when roaches are in charge.

>defending giving money to turkey
enjoy

Attached: C83655E9-22F4-4D60-8674-7C2862BEB6B8.gif (322x178, 2.56M)

I have a full size with RMR & TLR-8 for the vehicle. I want to be able to take it from the vehicle holster & CC it when I get out, at night, so do not want to lose the light/laser & do not want to put one on a smaller different gun. IWB CC this pig is the way to go it looks like

I didn’t know Jow Forums was so full of weak twins. Get the 92 OP, Be one of the greats.

Attached: 54498D62-DB2B-4761-9B5C-61669970284D.png (760x619, 790K)

Twinks

No. I just can't get an angle on the slide release with my right thumb without shifting my grip considerably (as the safety is in the way), thus I use my left thumb instead.