How long would a Jow Forumsommando last... if they were a crack dealer...

How long would a Jow Forumsommando last... if they were a crack dealer? What would you pack for busting caps at crackheads and other unsavory types? I don't think I would make it.

Attached: Julio.png (886x807, 1.27M)

How much of a degenerate do you have to be to fantasize about being a nigger?

not long. Lawful gun owners are less likely to break any other laws

The majority of crack dealing involves dealing crack, not shooting crackheads.

I imagine a lot of it depends on how good you are at running a rock-cocaine distribution franchise.

If you can't sell crack, you're a bad crack dealer. Once you're a good crack dealer, only then will your develop rivals and/or people who want to rip off your shit. So, rocks before Glocks, basically.

>not operating out of a frequently changing controlled access crack den with thugs that bust caps at crackheads for you
You sure wouldn't. Although tbqh if you're operating at the dealer instead of distributor level you're just fucking playing yourself anyways.

glock fotay

True Jow Forumsommandos indeed. Brings a tear to my eye.

Well shit it is part of the job. They're crackheads! They will do anything for that sweet rock. You have to do fucking something.

Attached: Redballs baby.jpg (747x464, 174K)

But if a stick up crew came. What would you do? They do it for as a "career" after all.

Me nibba

You've done this before? Also, every man comes from small beginnings. You gotta work up in the trenches first. What would you pack to get to the big boss position?

Well shit, no point in selling crack then.

a brain.

You must be 18 years and older to use this site.

Sell heroin instead? By the way, what would you rather? Deal with a crackhead or heroin geeker?

>Also, every man comes from small beginnings.
Slinging dope on a street corner isn't the best way to work your way up, kinda like how flipping burgers isn't the best way to get to owning a restaurant franchise. You're much better off starting off with something lighter in terms of clientele and legal risks to get yourself established and get contacts at the lower distributor level. People who move pounds on pounds of weed now guys who can get molly, opiates, and xannies. People that those people know that move bulk know guys to talk to about getting rid of just about anything, if they can't do it themselves. You start your way with light shit out in the burbs and go connection to connection tell you get introduced to serious folks in the city. Slinging crack or meth at the ground level is nothing but a recipe for getting popped.
>You've done this before?
Of course not. That'd be illegal, user.

I used to run rocks, guns, and cash back & forth between dealers and gangs when I was like 10

Had no idea until my mom sperged about me having $700 saved up

Thanks user for your answer. You don't think you would rob a card game like in The Sopranos? Maybe kill a boss?

Attached: Gabagoo is pretty gud.jpg (700x547, 55K)

You have a good Mom user.

>What would you pack for busting caps at crackheads and other unsavory types?
380 hi point with comp and laser sight

OP here. Crime thread? Post mobsters, thieves, rachet hood rats and brasilian children with machetes. If it's scawy crime post it!

Attached: The Irishman.jpg (493x640, 181K)

That'd be a real poor decision. Only person who can kill a "boss" and expect it to work out well for them are his own inner circle, his heirs apparent. Otherwise you're just some outsider nobody knows who's kicked over a hornets nest. Not like they're gonna suddenly accept you because you popped the last slightly bigger dog than the rest.
>think you would rob a card game
That'd be real dumb. Enough money on the table to be worthwhile in a topic relevant sort of card game implies a lot of fairly nasty people looking for answers after the fact. Best business sense is to avoid violence, followed by preying on the weak and stupid. You'd be better off knocking over dealers or maybe the occasional poorly defended stash house out of state and making it look like the competition if you wanted to go that route.

>80 hi point with comp and laser sigh
I like you. What do you think of hood niggas using compact weaponry for protecting their craft?

Attached: Wigger.png (500x250, 265K)

All good points. But taking down dealers for resources could be risky as well. They could have any type of advantage: know the area, hidden weapons, strength in numbers. They may not shoot accurately, but like orks, they like DA DAKKA WWWWWAAAAAAAGGGGGHHHHHH

>I see England
>I see France
>The criminals don't follow the law
You fucking ass

Attached: Gritty Weapon Stash.jpg (474x259, 22K)