Montana Thread

Discuss the wonders of The Treasure State, best LGS's, and Cities.

Attached: GlacierPark.jpg (960x640, 138K)

Sneku if you out there i got deleted by discord please uhhh lemme know thx bud.

>Missoula

Attached: 1551293106480.jpg (1280x1200, 128K)

the great blue menace

>no one on Jow Forums live in Montana
Well that figures. Anyone got some Bliss?

There are a few of us for sure lol, im just tryin to find my buds from the discord cuz my account got nuked for being to edgy about christchurch it seems

I want to move to Montana, buy land, and shoot guns. I think of it as my holy land, and it should have been where I was born.

This

Looks beautiful, I'll lobby my local politicians to send some of this Chicago diversity there for you to enjoy.

I have this dream too user, along with maybe a small stable for me to keep a horse or two. This state is absolutely beautiful

I live in Alaska if that helps. It’s like if Montana died and went to heaven.

Attached: BFB8048A-4E2E-4C9E-BFB9-6F0D3DC78DDB.jpg (4032x3024, 2.2M)

Going to get my gunsmithing certs there after I get my residency, Kalispell is heaven compared to Seattle.

Attached: 71040253_p11.png (1361x1045, 894K)

It's nice compared to the rest of the country, but we're filling up with Liberals really fast. If you want a real Jow Forums home, go to Alaska.

We're gonna move to Montana to bolster your ranks

Attached: F3BD54C6-A12C-478F-A753-89466568A558.gif (720x404, 1.54M)

You basing that metric on voting statistics or the number of cars with blue bumper stickers? The left tends to be more loud than they are functional.
I actually wanna know from someone who lives there since I will too.

Voting. Missoula, Bozeman, and Helena are HEAVILY liberal. As a whole state, we barely missed voting for Hillary last election.

I'm moving FROM Washington and I'm telling you right now most of them are coastie fuckheads running from their gagglefuck states that they voted into oblivion, the rich buy up cheap land like its going out of style.

Oh, I'm well aware of who it is. I'm just saying don't expect it to be the wild frontier any more.

Better get the certs while I can then.

Were full!

Anyone have the discord?