On Monday, March 11, 2019, at 5:00 P.M...

On Monday, March 11, 2019, at 5:00 P.M. Southeast Special Response Team Officer Dillon Biggs and Officer Sukhbir Chauhan were proactively patrolling the area of Third St and Madison Ave in an effort to reduce gang violence and shootings in the Southeast Policing District. They initiated a traffic stop for a vehicle code violation. They contacted the driver, 19 year-old Amador Carlos Martinez, a self-admitted Ruthless Thug Life Fresno Bulldog Criminal Street Gang Member. Martinez admitted to Officer Biggs he had a loaded 44 Magnum revolver under the driver seat. Martinez said he possessed the firearm for his protection against other gang members. Martinez was arrested and booked into the Fresno County Jail for being a felon in possession of a firearm. Please see the attached photograph of the handgun recovered and of suspect Amador Carlos Martinez.

Southeast SRT Officers have recovered Twelve (12) firearms from the streets of Fresno this year. The Southeast Policing District would like to remind the public that the Fresno Police Department is committed to building relationships with community members while providing the highest level of service to keep our citizens safe. We will continue to provide and share our on-going efforts with the community in order to maintain and build public trust.

Sergeant Adrian Alvarez Sr. S208
Southeast Special Response Team Supervisor
[email protected]

Attached: AF61C150-9C08-4292-BC73-977E38ADE16D.jpg (980x2016, 426K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/2q2f5LluRcc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The gun in question

Attached: 8ACB63FE-F872-475D-9008-C004C16361AE.jpg (2048x1365, 462K)

What kind of gun is that? Black powder revolver? Isn’t that legal for felons to own?

Hold up a sec. Isn't that black powder?

Cap and Ball isnt technically a firearm.

But why the fuck would California car about such a trivial detail.

>o'driscoll's are still making trouble for folks

Land sakes I hate them boys

>Tyrone, give them niggas a volley

>.44 magnum
kek

Under many state laws, it actually is. They don't necessarily use the same definitions as federal law.
There's also laws about "felon in possession of a weapon" laws in some states, which explicitly includes non-firearm weapons.

California law specifically defines "firearm" as
>a device,
>designed to be used as a weapon,
>from which is expelled through a barrel,
>a projectile,
>by the force of an explosion or another form of combustion.
That includes blackpowder gats.
He should have pinned the barrel and set it up to shoot arrows "over a barrel" instead of "through a barrel".
>legally a toy in germany.joerg

I wonder if air rifles count

>by the force of an explosion or another form of combustion
Only if you diesel them.

Serves him right, he allowed himself to physically be in California.

Modern repro of a Remington 1858, probably chambered for .44 caliber musket balls

youtu.be/2q2f5LluRcc

Attached: _beavis_0.jpg (180x360, 9K)

ok Jow Forums, I'm from california and want to buy a gun what are the basic rules for a beginner like me should know?

Leave.

Beautiful.

unfortunately I can't I have family to take care of

You retarded fucking niggers, in most states, if its loaded or you even have the shit required to load it then it's considered a firearm

Get blue collar work somewhere else in a free state.
It's not that hard.
Families before you have been through much worse and managed to have come out just fine.

Antique firearm specifically you stupid boot licking mongoloid. Which isnt a firearm according to states and the batfags you love.

its a gun as soon as you load it in most states.

I'm the furthest thing from a bootlicker you fucking retard, I'm just saying what the government says. If you're a felon. Go ahead and walk around with a loaded blackpowder firearm and see what you get charged with. The addition of powder and shit makes it a firearm

No it fucking doesn’t you retarded fudd, look at section B of the Texas penal code. The only way for the gun to count as a firearm is if you would have a replacement cylinder that takes modern rimfire cartridges

Attached: 6149DABD-FA7F-4605-8A99-BC3589A3B600.jpg (1241x1231, 350K)

I can cherry pick too

Attached: Screenshot_20190321-023642_Chrome.jpg (1440x2560, 1001K)

Screwed that up somehow

>a license is required to carry and possess a antique fire arm
Fucking where, nobody does that normally. Also
>The NRA

Not a firearm.

This guy has a legal case against the city of Fresno. The officers were dumbfucks who don't know the law. I hope this thug dummy gets a payday.

>Not a firearm.
It is under CA law

Then CA law is depriving citizens of the constitutional rights. ATF says it is not a firearm.

>The officers were dumbfucks who don't know the law.

What he did is illegal under CA state law, which is what they were enforcing. Dumbfuck.

>Then CA law is depriving citizens of the constitutional rights.
No shit.

>ATF says it is not a firearm.
Irrelevant. Are felons not people? The Federal government is depriving citizens of Constitutional rights, too.

that's not how the law works, user

If its loaded or you possess the material required to load it. It's New York, I looked into it because I visit upstate sometimes. You can still purchase one just dont buy powder or theyll fuck you

Not if they're spics

Fair point, and one not made often enough. We've got a fucked up nation tbhwy.

>Are felons not people? The Federal government is depriving citizens of Constitutional rights, too.
You cannot be deprived of your constitutional rights - without due process.

Being a convicted felon means you had due process. Due process by the way being keyword for a chance to defend yourself against a jury of your peers. If you aren't given the right to defend yourself against a jury of your peers, then you cannot be deprived of your constitutional rights.

This is what's known as the "due process" clause.
Someone passing a law is not due process.

Yeah, and the 13th Amendment allows indentured servitude after due process in the courts is completed. The problem is people's rights aren't being restored after they get out.

Restoration of rights is a tricky subject.
Unless I'm mistaken, the due process clause doesn't specify for how long someone can be deprived of their rights after they've had due process. Again, I could be mistaken, but the ambiguity here is how long can they keep you from your rights. Indefinitely? Is it up to the state to decide? I'd honestly like a definitive answer if you're aware.

No clue unfortunately. Some citizens who have served their sentence have appealed to have their firearm or voting rights restored, and I guess it's handled on a case-by-case basis. Obviously, for example, pedophiles should be registered sex offenders (not free to live near schools or day cares or whatever, and required to inform their neighbors). This is a case where pretty much everyone can agree that right to live where they want should not be restored. It's a slippery fucking slope. Legitimize one underclass, it's hard to not justify another.

Yee haw, fellers! Without rights to the modern convenience that is the automatic firearm, those pesky outlaws are startin' to use good ol' fashioned black powder again!

In just 3 shots you have an effective smoke screen and get the hell out of Dodge
Also, pic related

Attached: 1fecc5bdb7d8da04aac12cc40c0007bfa7c88d4c666a29734fd728294756eec1_1.jpg (640x716, 64K)

listen Jow Forums I get defending the guy
but as a 559 fresno fag
you dont want hector guiterrez with a fucking black powder revolver. you dont want those animals to have a fucking sharpened stick. ideally they would all be back in mexico carving off womens faces instead of here.

>any fresno fags ITT? remember when the tiny rascals used that full auto AK to unload on a fucking pregnant women at a family gathering? jesus christ the fucking hmong are too much. why do they all have full autos no matter the situation. are they making them full giggle themselves?

It depends which state. In California, it doesn't even matter if it's unloaded.

Can't really disagree there.

>Without rights to the modern convenience that is the automatic firearm, those pesky outlaws are startin' to use good ol' fashioned black powder again!

In Fresno CA they recently found a criminal with a black powder reproduction. But right around the same time, in Sacramento CA, they found a criminal with a Polymer 80 with extended magazines and a backplate selector switch.

According to federal law, blackpowder guns that DO NOT use a unitary cartridge (a self contained bullet as we recognize it) are not firearms. Flintlock rifles, cap and ball revolvers, and so forth are not firearms under federal law for the purposes of background checks and prohibited persons. This is why you may have previously seen cap and ball revolvers for sale at a gun store with a placard saying there's no background check or waiting period for it. HOWEVER, the state laws sometimes do define it as a regulated weapon, even though the feds don't. There's also the matter of you can't open or conceal carry one of these if you can't do so with a modern firearm. Now, I live in cancerfornia, and I know that I've seen cap and ball revolvers for sale with those placards that seem to indicate they're not regulated as firearms. But if a convicted felon was illegally concealing it, that would itself be a charge. The interesting part is, I'm pretty sure it's charged as "unlawfully carrying a FIREARM in public," so basically the item in question magically becomes a firearm for that purpose. But does that mean it also becomes a firearm for the purposes of him being prohibited from possessing a firearm? Because again, technically the feds say he could own that cap and ball gun, and I'm fairly certain that even California does not specifically prohibit him from owning one.

>why do they all have full autos no matter the situation. are they making them full giggle themselves?

Attached: here's a clue.jpg (540x333, 18K)

In California, Antique Firearms are a subset of Firearms, and are prohibited for felons. The definitions are different than Federal law, where Antique Firearms are a separate set than Firearms.

Nigger it's a fucking firearm, stop playing the fucking same games the government does. Do I think firearms should be as regulated as they are? No. Do I think the aforementioned spic should have it? Also fucking no

Did they add that in recently? Because again, I've seen them advertised before as being for sale without a background check- or is it a situation where they don't have a background check on it, but if a felon or other prohibited person gets one and are caught by law enforcement with it then they're charged as unlawfully possessing a weapon?
>being such a brainlet that discussions about firearms law makes it REEEEE in low functioning autistic rage
Plebbit is down the hall and to the left. You gotta be at least 18 to post here kiddo.

Sure buddy, because it's not a firearm right? Even though most states treat it the same. And it literally is a firearm.

>I've seen them advertised before as being for sale without a background check-
Lots of things are available without background checks, but are likewise illegal in CA for felons to own. Off the top of my head, ammunition, magazines, and reloading components.

Oh, body armor, too.

Why is nobody in this thread laughing at this guy for claiming he had a .44 magnum under his seat when he had a .44 black powder?

>Ruthless Thug Life Fresno Bulldog Criminal Street
Jesus with these names. Why dont gangs use cool names like Molly mcGuires, regulators, the Ban Der Lindes, ect anymore?

Attached: FF090E94-B967-4919-9DE0-AA010CBBCB80.jpg (1300x1092, 262K)

*Van Der Linde
I couldnt see the screen with all that cock in my way

Fuck all pigs I hope dude gets off on some bullshit and shoots all the cops. Until the people can be safe the piggies should live in fear too. Let me just check my glovebox nigger...

Attached: D0A0861F-0E05-41B5-883C-98AEE8404BE6.jpg (1090x959, 82K)

Yeah everything a free thinker would need to survive an encounter with the swade denim secret police...

News at eleven

I’m banned

hmmmmm

Attached: pix191326460.jpg (640x480, 26K)

Bolt action, pump action, most surplus(garand) or lever gatts, 22 rimfire.... there are tons of options as long as you don't get something scary.

B A S E D

>This guy has a legal case against the city of Fresno.
please no. They'll just ban these too if it comes to light

>reverse image search
>no results found
I need to know what this is

It's a Quackenbush Outlaw .58 pistol
170 fpe but I've seen youtubers pull 200 with heavy ammo.
Single shot bolt action, holds about 3 even, powerful shots.

His website says they are available but I've read if you call him you get put in a lottery or waiting list or something and can't actually just buy one.

I believe it's based mostly off parts from the Benjamin Discovery, so you could build your own if you shop around for custom parts like I did. Pic related, a .30 cal I built that takes 7 shot magazines.

Attached: lkrm5zn10l611.jpg (960x540, 91K)

Federal yes
According to the state it's a gun tho

The stock is removable and the barrel shroud has " lead dust catchers" in the end. Does about 130 fpe.

Attached: M4wwXi5.jpg (2688x1512, 485K)

Biggs and Chauhan. SAY CAR BIG ONE!

Attached: Ramrod.jpg (640x320, 36K)

Soon.

Attached: Battle of Fredericksburg.jpg (1598x998, 1.06M)

>Tayron dem niggas be gritting in ours turf homes
>ayy dem bitch bitchass scallywags finna get der cumuppance
>affix shanks and move out homes, double dads!
>ayy yo nigga load grapeshot so I can send those spics back to Spain

Attached: 49782095-0683-4B49-AFA3-1AECAC638CF6.jpg (1734x1812, 555K)

>Sheeet!
>*Ka-pow*
>*Cocks hammer again*
>*Ka-pow*
>*Cocks hammer again
>Dang son! I can see sheeet! More smoke than when I hit that blunt earlier mang!
>Ay hol' up. Lemme get dat powder horn real quick bruh.

They really are adopting 18th-19th tactics. Beautiful.

Get whatever you want and slap some wood furniture on it. This turns your scary sodium military rifle into bubba's harmless durr gun.

BIG IRON
I
G

I
R
O
N

That's a firearm in SC, felons can't possess anything with a trigger mechanism

Yep, from Fresno, can confirm the police work full time to keep the undesirables out of Clovis and the homeless are the most disgusting and shameless short only of sanfran. There are good hard working people but they are washed over by the giant wave of shit that washes up from south Fresno

Attached: 4772ECDF-7E13-415B-B2EC-F7B308DFA099.jpg (2592x1936, 1.66M)

>Due process by the way being keyword for a chance to defend yourself against a jury of your peers. If you aren't given the right to defend yourself against a jury of your peers, then you cannot be deprived of your constitutional rights.
The UCMJ would like to have a word with you.
>can be convicted, imprisoned, and even executed based on a panel of officers' decisions, no jury required
>"beyond a reasonable doubt" does not exist, it's "preponderance of evidence" so a 50.01% chance you're guilty=you're guilty
>not entitled to select your own legal counsel, it is appointed by the people trying to convict you
>legal counsel provided to you (JAG attorney) has zero incentive to actually work for you and every incentive to work against you
>post-conviction appeals are heavily limited compared to civilian side

Oh also
>UCMJ not protected from Double Jeopardy
They can keep trying you for the same crime/charge as many times as they want.
>no right to face the court or be informed of your accuser
Your case can be decided while you sit in a jail cell with no contact with either your JAG attorney or the court
>no right to self representation
You are REQUIRED to have a JAG attorney, which as previously stated you get no choice in and can't request a different one regardless of how shitty a job he's doing.
>no statute of limitations
If you do something at 18, separate, and they find out about it when you're 93 they can still try you, regardless of how minor
>if you've ever served at all, in any capacity or for any duration, you're subject to UCMJ for life
If you enlist at 18, med-sep or FTA halfway through basic, then get a DUI at 60 you can be charged under the UCMJ even if you receive no benefits. Fortunately I can only find documentation of them actually doing this only 4x in all of American history, although all 4 of them were within the last 20 years.
>not protected under Ex Post Facto laws
You can do something perfectly legal, separate, 10 years later it becomes illegal under UCMJ, you can be charged for it

FUCK MARTINEZ
FUCK
FUCK MARTINEZ

truly we need to let this state sink into the ocean
its been turned into honduras with even more jewish control

Attached: mexican invasion.png (564x3363, 565K)

>Ruthless Thug Life Fresno Bulldog Criminal Street Gang Member
Be afraid! Be afraid! Be afraid! Be fucking terrified! They're gonna kill you and everyone you love the moment you're not terrified to kiss our asses and let us get away with anything! Look at all these terrifying buzzwords! BE AFRAID!

Fuggin kek

>most states
>only illegal in the shittiest of commie hell holes
yeah ok faggot

>Ay hol' up. Lemme get dat powder horn real quick bruh.
Fuck im dying

Attached: 2pac.gif (499x373, 287K)

No, he has the outlaw pistols in stock. I just bought one about a month ago. The rifles are more of a pain in the ass to get.

>one winter decide I wanted to get a blowback .177cal pellet pistol for target and draw practice in the basement
>go online and order
>like an hour later get an email "Thank you for your order, please provide details of FFL who you want it shipped to"
>WTFitsapelletgunlol
>Do some googling, turns out pellet pistols are considered a firearm in MI
>Double WTF
>cancel order, I'm not paying to transfer a toy gun through my FFL
>Fuck you MI

***tyrese

>>he had a loaded 44 Magnum revolver
.44 magnum? Umm .44 caliber ball..? Caliber alone does not make it a magnum.

Sounds like someone is trying to make the stop sound more significant and try to bite into the black powder crowd. Soon carrying a screwdriver will be considered armed and dangerous.

This man has conquistador in his blood. I can see him atop a Spanish galleon, sail rope in one hand, navy revolver in the other, firing across the bow at a British ship moving in. His face has the same expression: cool and calculating.

He looks more like the mutt that used to smoke meth by the 7/11 in Pomona, CA

>magnum revolver
>44 cal
>firearm
Can police "officers" get any worse?

Attached: Girls.jpg (600x536, 81K)

#heritagenothate
Every goblino gangbanger has Aztec and Spanish warrior blood somewhere. Every tweaker whitey who instinctively sharpens any piece of metal into a shiv has a trace to the European warriors of old who made battle across the glorious hills and valleys of the endless beautiful continent and islands. Every nignog who fights their peers in the McDonalds parking lot has some spiritual link to their ancient Savannah warriors who struggled against the heat and beasts every day. In this era the spirit and blood of the warrior has been diluted a thousand times and muddled with the confusion of our 'advancement', but the light of the Murder/k/ube has shone inside us all for time immemorial. It lives to this day, ranging in strength from a blinding Surefire crabrave to a dim tealight, yet it does live.

>flags his employee in the first clip
>hi im toni gambino president of gambino security and safety corporation
u wot m8

Every taco nigger and
>Sukhbir Chauhan
whatever variety of shitskin this is needs to be purged from the United States. Teepee niggers I'll allow, but everyone else needs to be only western Europeans.

That’s beautiful user.

>I just bought one about a month ago.
Post some pics or vids!!!
I can't wait to get one. When I do I'm gonna 3D print a .58 rotary magazine based off the Benjamin Marauders mags and design a breech for it. THEN put a second air cylinder on it like people do to Marauder pistols, pic related

Attached: 6C90F060-B3F3-43BC-AA82-230990E14B2C.jpg (1024x768, 564K)

Cuck. Go to a free state, get a job, save money, move your family after you. It has worked that way forever.

Sounds like the arrestee was subject to atimia, so who cares

>mfw I'm moving to mi soon.

Attached: F5764233-5A69-47EF-B671-3C77ABFDA3A9.jpg (960x960, 78K)