Whats the most noguns thing youve ever seen

whats the most noguns thing youve ever seen

Attached: temp.jpg (604x900, 147K)

A coworker was trying to tell me that the AK-74 was the original AK and that the STG-44 was the greatest gun ever made. It was very cringy because he was clearly a noguns who was basing this all off of call of duty.

lots of people think that the whole cartridge goes down the pipe for some reason.

This post

>stg-44 wasn't the best gun ever made
first mass production, mass issue assault rifle; created the basic pattern pretty much all assault and sporting rifles today follow, first true intermediate cartridge in a mass production gun, cheap as fucking dirt because the entire receiver is stamped sheet metal

pretty high bar m8

Wasn’t the AK-47 in MW1 pretty good? Is he young too?

This one dude I knew had only one gun,and one time he left it at home.

knew this guy who didn't own a gun

thats the fucking worst

The STG was undoubtedly revolutionary but I wouldn’t call it the best gun ever made.
He’s mid-20s so not that young. I tried to tell him he was wrong but he kept insisting that I didn’t know what I was talking about so I gave up.

I would like to see how a modern gun in 8 Kurz would stack up to x39, 5.56, 5.45.

noguns fags make me sick

Range officer telling me I have to hold my AR9 like a pistol despite it being a rifle with a 16" barrel and stock, he literally came over and asked me if it was a pistol caliber as soon as I shouldered it to tell me I can't, maybe he thought the MFT stock was a pistol brace

Not sure what his fudd brain makes of a 10/22, guess it uses .22 Long rifle so it's a rifle

any time anyone sweeps themselves and/or others in the room with a firearm is the most noguns thing I see.

Most noguns thing I HEAR, on the other hand, is people thinking AR-15 is an automatic weapon

My first rifle is gonna be a Mosin!

why we didn't get an HK rdb in 8x33 is beyond me

underrated

Same. He talks about them like he has hundreds. Always telling me what guns I should buy or which of my guns are bad. Last time I took him shooting he put 3/15 rounds on paper from five yards. He stated talking about how awful my gun was and how I wanted my money. I let him rant for a few minutes then reloaded it and showed him that the gun was perfectly capable of making acceptable groups at that range. Then he started complaining that his stomach hurt and that he wanted to go home.

>people thinking AR-15 is an automatic weapon
The AR15 is an automatic weapon.

My buddy told me he saw on his facebook that a bitch said once you use a pmag once you have to throw it away.

Also, people don't realize that silencers doesn't quiet the gun jewllywood style.

>no guns shitting on people for using stripper clips even though they are extremely handy and useful

Ikr. And they insist in posting in Jow Forums, ugh

Because you suck and we hate you.

They're specifically shit talking the person sliding single cartridges down the clip into the magazine. Faster than unloading the clip into loose rounds and then individually loading, I guess.

he probably thought he was a pro cuz he played call of duty. you don't know how many people think theyre an expert cuz they played a video game with guns

It wasn't the best gun ever, it's development was really cool and ahead of its time and bleeding edge. But as a firearm, as a functional weapon and logistical unit , it was was arguably even bad. Or irrelevant to the war effort.

Obviously you are a no guns too because youve never used strippers and dont know just how quick they are

Attached: UK_map1.png (1666x1924, 111K)

Lrn 2 reed
Hate this so much. On the one hand it does get people into guns. On the other hand it creates idiot "knowitalls"

I wouldn't say that.

Attached: IMG_20190320_202036.jpg (2547x3243, 1.49M)

Attached: IMG_20190320_202105.jpg (3936x3720, 3.59M)

Ha Ha got 'em

this one for the win....

personally, fine rifle. and you said first, so others to follow. great. you may pass user

My first gun was a mosin.

wait, I could of kept them?

Back when MMA was ultra popular and losers would claim they could tear a gun out of your hand before you even pull the trigger. That always gave me a chuckle at best, or irritated me at worst. Luckily now they're all working shit jobs and I don't have to put up with their really dumb shit until they come in to buy from me, and I get to turn them off of the shiny new truck they can't afford and instead show them to our used lot.
I always get a giggle out of seeing their income and knowing I make in a week what they make in a month. It's always satisfying to know retards will always be below my boot heel.

Attached: 220px-Samhydetedtalk2070_(cropped).png (220x294, 88K)

There's a fat autistic kid who wears anime T-Shirts in my class and he threatened to shoot up the class after girls made fun of him after he did a nazi salute. Professor ended up calling the cops and they've put a big "gun free zone" over the building entrance now

I fucking hate private ranges for this reason they just want people to control. I get to look for a new range soon and I am dreading it.

>and they've put a big "gun free zone" over the building entrance now

That will stop him lmao.

>Used car salesman
>Looks down on others
Pottery

/thread

I hate when idiots think an AR-15 will blow an animal into pieces but think a Mini-14 won't.

The most recent thing I heard though was a guy who told me that there's really no reason for anyone to need to carry a gun because there is so many cops where we work that the response time is usually very fast. I told him sometimes it's seconds that count when the police are minutes away. He doesn't know I CC a (magyar) mak every day to work. But I know. And I know that in the confines of a vehicle, a pinned barrel is preferable because it's harder to push out of battery in the event of a hijacking.

Attached: 20180518_143254.jpg (2560x1536, 1.06M)

I sell new and used. I work for a big dealership that actually operates very cleanly and transparently, which is why I even took up the offer. Otherwise i'd be selling equipment or logistical services. Once you start making decent cash, you'll feel that feel.

I wouldn't call it irrelevant. StG armed units fucking loved them, and everyone was clamouring for more. They needed StGs like Russians needed vodka and Sturmoviks. There's infinitely worse things the Germans spent resources on late in the war.

lel

I've worked around alot of car salesmen and so has some of my family members, why are most of them naraccistic fucks? Not saying you're one, but holy shit they're annoying.

Gun disarms work, but the thing people forget most about gun disarms is that they work on the assumption that someone is pointing a gun at you within arm's reach but hasn't shot you yet.

This *does* happen during muggings and shit because the criminal is trying to intimidate you, and holding a gun in your face or pushing it into your neck is more intimidating than doing it from across the street. Also, said criminal is usually trying to just use the threat of force to get what they want; they're not trying to shoot you and ideally won't if you comply.

However, retards assume that because they can slap a gun out of somebody's hand when they offer it to them on a silver platter that bare hands beat guns in all situations, ever. This is the same trap a lot of 'expo' martial arts and/or new students fall into: if you set up situation X, I can do move Y to counter it completely! They get so proud about this they think every SD situation is going to fall into situation X, but never question how likely that actually is, or what to do if their attacker *doesn't* do situation X.

they are some of the worst
t. was in car sales for 6 years

>Back when MMA was ultra popular and losers would claim they could tear a gun out of your hand before you even pull the trigger. That always gave me a chuckle at best, or irritated me at worst.

But that's completely possible, and something people do train to do.

Only works if they're able to get close, if you're drawing on someone creating distance is a priority, it's more of a trick to catch someone off guard, not like they see you on the draw and go for the gun, they generally comply, close the space, and try to make a move faster than the average reaction time by pretending to do something else

Anyone who isn't retarded or a criminal stealing a wallet makes space so it won't work

>Only works if they're able to get close
Nonsense. I am Elastigirl.

People on Jow Forums bitching about boomers

That’s being a retard, not no guns.

whats the difference?

this thread

Are you in the 3rd grade or something?

Attached: 1531628159295.png (625x682, 125K)

you called? I like it, its fun.

Attached: 1550548171287.png (1267x785, 97K)

>striker fire pistol
>hammer cock whenever the main charachter of whatever movie brings it to bear on another charachter

Always makes me laugh.

Was probably a hazguns, but dumb as a noguns anyway
>Passing through a town, enter farm/gunstore
>see boomer at gun counter, hat coveres in vet pins, patches, and other paraphernalia
>Remain professional, looking at small, easy to conceal handguns
>Your a strong looking guy, why not get something bigger?
>Oh, im already carrying full sized. Just after a backup piece
>well whatcha carryin?
>1911, 45.
>well first id get a doublestack 9mm and then id sell that hogs leg before worrying about a backup gun
>Why.jpg
>Because if you use that thing or get caught with it youll go to jail, the police carry 9mm and carrying bigger than them is illegal
>1. No. 2. I wouldnt care if it was true
>Well I wont call the police butI wont sell to a criminal
>Other boomer joins in talking about how 12 ga is perfect for defense and carrying a pistol is stupid anyway
>Walk out as they start jerking eachother off over the glory of birbshot

Attached: 02e13815c94d3bac8c146142086814e33bb07ddd89d690eab896c4de877f1f54.jpg (498x713, 81K)

muh nane millymeetr

>tfw no elastigirl gf

Attached: ApuPleaseBePatient.png (658x662, 112K)

it's okay we all know that feel unfortunately, that poster won't be our gf

Ex-gf refused to touch a firearm when I tried to teach her safe handling because she was worried about getting fingerprints on it

What is wrong with that? There are pistols that load from stripper clipazines.

>obviously too horny
>calm down please

This one?

She thinks you're gonna kill someone, get the fuck out of there before she incriminates you in an imaginary scenario

>cousin is califag
>take him shooting when he visits me in america
>hand him AR10
>start giving him a little coaching on stance and aim (he looked like he needed it)
>cuts me off 'I've actually shot alot of guns'
>alright go ahead
>manages to get 4 shots out of 30 on a medium pizza box at 100 yards.
>takes 10 seconds between shots
>looks like rifle is practically splitting his torso in half with every shot
>"that's a lot of kick"
>.... Yeah
>grab rifle from him, slot another mag in
>empty entire mag in 30 seconds everyone hitting the box

>shoot better with your gun than someone who has never shot it
W
O
W O W

it's not slapping.
it's a push and yank
we have dummy guns for training with the trigger guard cut off because when you do it for real, the finger comes with the gun

Of course. Have you shot an AR10 or battle rifle? The disparity between our shooting was the alarming part.
10 seconds to line up a shot at 100yds that missed anyway? I was never that bad. I didnt know you could be that bad.
Are you him? Jake you suck and you know it. What "guns" did you shoot again?

No, this one.

No, I own an AR10, M1 and PTR but I'm not posting about outshooting my friends, I'm just happy to shoot with them

>No, I own an AR10, M1 and PTR but I'm not posting about outshooting my friends, I'm just happy to shoot with them
That's gayer than aids. Clowning your friends and talking shit is what its all about.

>get the fuck out of there before she incriminates you in an imaginary scenario
When we first broke up I was kind of terrified that she would pull something like that, even though I've never done anything wrong in my life, plus Im in a cuck country where you have to go through a billion checkpoints with the police to get a gat. Its been a little while now tho so I think im safe from false accusations lol.

Attached: 1549758876062.jpg (716x429, 30K)

To each their own I suppose, but posting on Jow Forums about being better than your friends isn't really "clowning on" them, at least how I'd imagine the definition, unless they're here waiting for a shitpost. It just makes sense you'd outshoot a friend with your own gun

stfu faggot

>be me
>get into guns, buy 10/22
>nevershot noguns gamer friends suddenly have all these opinions
>"hey user a .22 isn't even lethal lol"
>"you should throw optics on that"
>"there's no point of iron sight shooting with all the cheap optics out there"
>largely ignore them because they have no guns and play a lot of video games

>want to get everyone down to the range
>"so when we going shootin' boys"
>verbatim "I would rather stay at home and shoot virtual guns" from one of them
>go to range by myself, start planning to go by myself
>"you know what user I think I'm gonna get a (gun this person can neither afford nor afford to shoot on a regular basis) soon"

at least I know the glory of shooting alone now.

>would rather stay at home and shoot virtual guns
Jesus
Fucking
Christ

could be worse, could be me, give my friend an AR and he just takes it out to impress girls instead of shooting with me, literally sends me pics of girls shooting shit 10 yards away like that's what I want to see

Ireland is not part of the uk

The scary black stock gives it extra power. In my eurocuck corner some police stations will refuse a permit for a "martial-looking" .308 semi but a wood furniture rifle with the same specs is a-ok.

>Make a living jewing people
>Why are they mentally unhealthy?

But why though?

fortunately, that poster will not be our gf*
ftfy
he's probably just a weirdo, just wanted to >tfw no gf

Attached: 90sZoomber.png (960x958, 635K)

>wanting polymer
>implying wood furniture is a bad thing

Attached: 1495904B-CD58-412F-9BC5-F63BF3469B35.jpg (142x324, 29K)

Really i tried and failed to illustrate how abysmal his shooting was for a person who has "shot alot of guns" and came off as a braggart because i used my performance as a counterpoint.
I thought someone on Jow Forums would find it as amusing as me. If he weren't smug in his own shooting skills and willing to have let me show him something i wouldn't find it so funny.
Also he might see this. hes a multiboard lurker and Jow Forums is one. Hmu mang.

wasn't the STG jamtastic? Not neccesarily as bad as early M16 with underpressure ammo, but still jamalicious.

Is it not?

Whats the problem? Some people don't like shooting in real life and would rather play vidya instead

>Xbox 360
>late 90s

I like them about equal, not my fault M14/Mini series rifles are so scarce here

I was born in 1994 and x360 was the console everyone seemed to have in elementary school.

Why not just grab the slide as you push the muzzle to the side away from your body. He'll get one shot off but it will miss and malfunction.

how would a guy born in 1999 be playing cs 1.6
That version came out in like 03. Don't tell me I was playing with children all those years

>i traded a mismatched norinco sks for a matching tula mosin.
I consider the mosin my first gun and I don't regret it