What other hobbies and lifestyles is Jow Forums into?

What other hobbies and lifestyles is Jow Forums into?

sorry if this question is directly weapons related but you're a curious bunch

>pic unrelated

Attached: 1549652420573.jpg (660x276, 42K)

Datamine elsewhere

all furries, why not you too?

Attached: 1549911714185.jpg (320x400, 39K)

>What other hobbies and lifestyles is Jow Forums into?
I work at a gun shop, shoot guns in my freetime, make love to my guns and fall asleep spooning my guns. I don’t have any other lifestyle.

I’m into getting caught masturbating in awkward situations.

Anime, vidya and reading, the trifecta of autism.

Weird shit

getting nailed by my bf while dressed as a maid

omg me to :D

i'm into vidya, outdoors, concerts. I'm trying to ditch video games and spend more money on guns and fishing this year, and mix in backpacking when I can

>how Jow Forums are you?
HOW Jow Forums AM I?!
I BRUSH MY TEETH WITH TRIPLE-F AND RINSE WITH HOPPES NO.9!

I have a dirtbike. I ride with my friends every now and then. I prefer to be alone with my guns though. They're also much safer

crying

I play semi-pro tug bowl 3 nights a week, during the season. I’ve got all my own gear to play lower left hook, although I’m also decent at outside power grapple. When I’m not doing that, I’ll engage in some casual porcelain arbitrage. In the summer months, I usually do a little informal barratry (Lloyds rules, not Admiralty. Fuck a bunch of Admiralty) until League play opens in August.

How about you? What are you up to?

Pegging you OP

Attached: Taco Bell.jpg (124x124, 3K)

In the summer I'm a sailing instructor

>into vidya, outdoors, concerts
Go back to tinder you lying whore

I collect molds, spores and fungus.

I like posting pictures of my friends guns as if they are mine on Jow Forums and also take oscure pics from the internet and post them like they are mine. LARPing is easy here

Videogames, anime (not as much), drumming, rock climbing (not as much), camping, hiking, painting models, artwork.

Just a big mix of stuff really, like to learn new things.

Attached: 2018-02-19.jpg (640x475, 42K)

masturbation

Camping, fishing, and mild exercise. Was really just training for SHTF but I actually enjoy it now. There isn't any really good hunting near me however

>other hobbies
I don't understand the question.

classic mopars, pic related isnt mine, but mines the same model. im building up a 318 to stuff in, adding AC, and a nice dual exhaust.

Attached: 74dart.jpg (1200x675, 262K)

I'm to awkward for tinder tho. and those are just the 3 things I've spent all my time doing the past 5 years. they are also the best things you can do solo, no one notices you at a concert.

Anime, reading about military history, and crying myself to sleep with the hope of everything being alright when I wake up or not waking up at all

Besides guns as a hobby, I am into programming and anything about computers in general. Currently, I'm writing a raytracer that uses OpenCL. It's going pretty well so far.

Attached: 1549079791711m.jpg (1024x768, 92K)

>camping
>motorcycles
>cars
>taking pictures
>spending too much money on my truck
>reading
>getting angry at leftist politicians and journalists

Attached: 1479800188738.jpg (2592x1944, 1.03M)

Soccer, skiing, working out. A bit of vidya and a bit of reading. Into investing so a bit of researching companies here and there. I often use these hobbies to distract myself from working on becoming less socially awkward desu.

>uspsa/idpa shooting
>tabletop gaming
>brewing fruit wines
>illegally distilling fruit wines into >brandy, schnapps, and rakja
>writing open source software
>writing meme-tier linguistics and pedagogy papers
>guitar, saxophone, and various esoteric non-western instruments
>submitting shitty ironic meme-tier postmodernist bullshit to writing competitions, whooshing over the pretentious faggots heads, and winning
>every couple of months i take a week off and go clubbing in berlin

Something tells me that’s not true

I enjoy reading quite a bit. I do some martial arts, work part time teaching it to kids and teenagers, and I go to school. To be honest I should diversify my hobbies and get more into working out and doing outdoorsy shit but I mostly invest myself into work and school.

I also RP over on F-list. Some smut but mostly story stuff, which a surprising amount of people are into. It's like writing stories, but with a pen pal.

>semi-pro tug bowl
Is this a fancy way of saying you’re masturbating?

Transgender hula hooping

Attached: maninthehat.jpg (640x427, 171K)

Hello, glow in the dark nigger. I enjoy radical politics.

Attached: Dm1qocHU8AEojXE.jpg (638x961, 207K)

Fellow Ford Man.

Attached: Alaskan Sunrise 1968 Ford.jpg (1632x1224, 464K)

farming at a leftist university

My passion has always been about Independent Living (living with as little money as possible, but still having modern conveniences that you don't have to pay bills for).

I do a lot of things to challenge my mind because this passion I have requires a lot of problem solving skills. I recenlty bought a used G. Coleman grill to make all my stuff with, taught myself how to reload shotgun ammo with black powder and hand tools, etc.

And I'm in the process of trying to figure out a way to get free electricity, maybe creating a mortgage-free homestead from unwanted land and materials (in compliance with building codes as well), and transportation that doesn't require petrol or a huge amount of money or physical effort (so you can still go long distances than just walking).

Pic somewhat related

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 158K)

masturbation and lectures

Traditional woodworking with hand tools.
If I could LARP in Colonial Williamsburg at the cabinet shop I would do that until I couldn't walk.

Love the old trucks and Mopars from the late 69 to mid 70's.
Slant 6 forever.

I won't lie, working with handtools is a sill on in it's own league. I didn't even know they hand multiple types of hand crank drills until almost now. But it does make sense because you have to have a different apparatus to make specific motions as efficient as possible, and to limit the amount of blisters on your hands.

Attached: 1b33e82f9feece6b298938a00b713ab6.jpg (328x800, 52K)

this
also lots of vidya
and airshit

Attached: 1551538600949.png (2000x1599, 509K)

Tabletop wargaming and vidya, thats really about it aside from guns

/tg/

Really most things /tg/

Attached: 300px-Bragg_the_Gutsman.jpg (300x338, 39K)

>give me information about yourselves
Watch your family die in an oven, OP.
>sorry if OP is too good to read and follow the rules
Which one OP, the rule against irrelevant threads or the rule against data mining?

is OP suppose to know your name, age ,location, social security number, adress, ip, education and sexual orientation just because he knows whether or not you like to fish?

your reply already tells me more about who you are as a person than any single one of your hobbies ever could

I like bikes

Attached: IMG_20190214_215445.jpg (4160x3120, 1.7M)

Ebony threads on /s

I hunt pheasands and upland game. I like to build model airplanes.

Attached: skyray.jpg (599x344, 48K)

pheasants fuck!

Fishing and motorcycles

Vidya.
Just guns and games. I love it

hiking, kayaking, fishing, anime, video games

Baking.

Attached: Vz98_oat-rye_08-08-2018_A.jpg (1600x1200, 1.14M)

Muay Thai
Jujitsu
Yoga
Anime
Going to concerts
Drinking high quality liquor like a high quality chap.

You might be able to answer this question - what are some of the best jobs that let you work remotely?
I'm a CS student who wants to live abroad and telecommute. I reckon I'm in the right field for it, but unsure what jobs I want to aim at that will let me work from "home".

I'm also a rock climber, and in to airsoft.

Reenacting.
Language learning.
Hunting.

Used to ride my bike but it got totaled in an accident where I almost died. Some fag in a BMW side swiped me on the freeway in the carpool lane and a car almost ran me over when I slid over the next lane.
I used the insurance money to buy a bunch of guns so here I am.
Gonna buy a new bike sometime this year though, life is kinda boring without my bike.

Vidya, professional pyrotechnics and doing shit innawoods. I'd guess that most on here are into vidya, anime and/or the outdoors

Attached: 1551491631858.jpg (1200x609, 871K)

Vidya james, motorcycles, anime
[Spoiler] furshit [/spoiler]

Is there a place one can read your bullshit meme stories? I'd like to have a good laugh at the expense of the posh cocksuckers that enter these contests because mom told them they were great.

And apart from guns, I enjoy wargames, model making, reenacting, airshit, drawing /ak/ shit, and homebrewing load bearing kit (with less success)...
... Wait, I like to cook and watch animu as well.

Data, big fuckin data. Full stack database engineers get to do whatever the fuck they want
t. Analyst/ peasant

Started leatherworking, shit's easy and fun. The hard part is making it look nice and I just don't care about that rn

Have more wood planes than guns.
So many different molding profiles.
Wood body, combination, iron or bronze.
Chisels, saws, gouges. In cannel out cannel. Brace and bits.
Measuring tools.
Then your starting to justify blacksmithing to make and repair cutting tools.
You need a froe.
Trust me.
I keep a froe and Japanese style block plane by the fireplace to make kindling.
Small sticks and paper thin shavings for fire starting.

Except guns ?
Chemistry, history (mainly 1900-today), vidya, insulting communists, trying to get the green card and archiving knowledge. Take this away and I would be the husk of a human being.

Attached: 1550644777320.png (480x480, 145K)

Do you have some info on it to gib user ?

motorcycles

Start with a cheap toolkit that comes with waxed poly thread on Amazon
Stay off of Tandy
Buy a speedy stitcher
Saddlery shops sell scrap leather, call around.
Make your patterns a lot bigger than you think you will need, can always trim excess.

Noted. Thank you

Hiking, camping, hunting, fishing, cooking, project cars, and photography.

>I'm in the process of trying to figure out a way to get free electricity,
Solar power mate. The price of photovoltaic panels has come down - and the efficiency risen - so much that they're a pretty viable option for people in most of the country these days. That's true whether your motive is prepping for a disaster, saving some pennies or saving the environment.

Going completely off-grid is still relatively hard given the battery storage you need.
My system can power my house during the day and has the battery capacity to get me through the night. If shtf and I don't think the grid's likely to come back on in the near future then I'll switch to essentials-only - I'll have the power to keep those running indefinitely.

Vidya (not as much as before), running D&D/Pathfinder and Dark Heresy games, hiking, reading, and being awkward around women.

i build military models, and /tg/ stuff

>What other hobbies and lifestyles is Jow Forums into?
Oh boy, this should be good. FAGGOTS. I hope you get your dogs shot by ya'll quesadilla's texan cletus delta force tribute band, you flyover puritan faggots. You may as well use your salt guns to blow your brains out since you'll be at the mercy of traitorous police forces with higher rights and DHS funding gibs than you.

Attached: 1534321249315.webm (1280x720, 1.65M)

I'm actually doing this to fulfill my dream of having my own home and family life (kv wageslave btw). Thanks for the input though. I'll see if I can get something together with this.

Rule 3, faggot.

Attached: 1532493200677.png (645x729, 109K)

>Tabletop wargaming
>Building and painting models
>Machining
>3-D printing
>Anime
>Reading
>Vidya

Other then that I'm currently trying to slowly learn blender so I can make my own STL files and shit.

Attached: 1547166512284.jpg (800x960, 145K)

I like lockpicking and strategy games and documentaries

I like to go to nerf wars a lot. I used to do airsoft but got out because I was sick of the tryhards, cheaters, and people nearly getting into a fist fight every week over who shot who first. Nerf is more casual so you usually get better people. Also the possibilities for nerf gun modding are so extensive that it's absurd. Aside from that, gym, hiking, video games, anime.

It’s a made up meme that I came across years ago. It’s mostly supposed to sound vaguely disturbing. Iirc, the original made reference to owning your own water sports gear.

They certainly do! How else do you think they keep their numbers up?

c-cuddling with my bf once he gets home from the gym/range >//

Besides/k/ stuff:
Vidja games
D&D (3.5)
Pathfinder
Day hiking
Antiquing