Does any weapon have more stopping power than a taser?

Does any weapon have more stopping power than a taser?

Attached: taser.png (1600x976, 1.25M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=X2xbLV_NSbk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Attached: oerlikon.jpg (1200x809, 237K)

Attached: morestoppingpower.jpg (1280x720, 44K)

railguns tend to do pretty well

Its like youre a dumb bitch with no internet who hasnt seen a nigger rip the barbs off and walk at a cop yet here you are.

*siiiippppssss*

Attached: Colt_Navy_1911_Aug1913_001.jpg (1100x737, 336K)

Attached: 1519161450747.jpg (1024x653, 116K)

youtube.com/watch?v=X2xbLV_NSbk

12 gauge bean round has like 100x more stomping power, at a greater distance with quicker follow up shots

OP is clearly talking about non lethal, faggots.

>Does any weapon have more stopping power than a taser?

Have a "friend" shoot you in the chest with a taser from 15 feet. Then, have the same friend shoot you in the chest with a 12 gauge loaded with double 0 buck from 15 feet.. Let us know which method makes you feel more "stopped."

id rather go with really good mace over a tazer honestly

beanbags?

This
Rate my edc. I'm thinking of switching to cast bronze head on a hardwood haft. Thoughts?

Attached: images (50).jpg (554x554, 33K)

Bronze is too soft for a flanged mace. The corners will begin to roll from any serious impact. You could try a scepter style mace.

Yeah pic related is more what i meant. Although a decent bronze alloy can get close to soft steel.

Attached: images (52).jpg (512x599, 38K)

user the big problem with oc spray, at least in an LE setting, is you still have to go hands on afterwards. Taser locks a guy up and 5 seconds later its more or less like nothing happened. With OC it lingers in the air or on the perp and it gets all over whoever has to cuff the guy and that makes a really shitty day.

Where does OP specify that, faggot?

Stick a big roughing endmill on there. It's hard as balls and premade.

Homo detected.

that broke my arm just looking at it!

Attached: THE.png (325x157, 77K)

>Does any weapon have more stopping power than sustained energy at nearly lethal levels?

Yes, sustained energy at exactly lethal levels.

Nah man you trippin'. That be some electromotricty or some sheeit.