Got a noticed to go serve in court since my neighbor is pulling the lawsuit court card on me and looks like i may...

Got a noticed to go serve in court since my neighbor is pulling the lawsuit court card on me and looks like i may actually be in some trouble now.

How do i go about this?

Attached: 1551458363738.png (450x350, 8K)

OP, what the fuck did you do now?

Hey dog killer hope you rot in prison you piece of shit.

maybe not vaguepost

Jewish lightning.

What for fag? You dropped the last paragraph of your copy pasta and missed the important part

I hope you’re not a n...

Dont bring your gun. Also get $200 and consult a lawyer.

OP never delivers

Attached: though.jpg (1024x683, 137K)

Here's your (You), now quit attention whoring and tell us what you did.

>Got a noticed to go serve in court since my neighbor is pulling the lawsuit court card on me

Just say incomprehensible things like that, and you'll get off by virtue of being retarded.

Went off my meds that helped with headaches and chronic pain for the last seven years because i got tired of taking handfulls of pills and my neighbor complained about me using farming tools on my land. My neighbor then goes over and outs a passive aggressive note on my door and flat my tires out so i lost my shit and grabbed my shotgun and went over.

Long story short i smashed his door in, beat him up, his dog started barking and told him to shut his dog up, got annoyed so i beat the dog to death with my gun and then threatened i blow his head open before i smashed his door window on the way out. Of course a while ago after that he came by and was yelling for me to come out and threats me with legal stuff so i fired my shotgun close by to where he was standing and told him the next one won't be a warning shot.

Guess I'm going to court now.

>makes thread
>doesn’t lead with what did
Fuck off

I've seen this lame ass pasta

Aggravated Assualt nignog
You are going straight to Supermax

ATF here

Shut up I'm masturbating to the dead dog part

You're fucked, and we couldn't be happier.

Attached: 1545279547067.png (205x239, 65K)

When even shitposting is plagiarized.

Attached: 1552890092601.gif (200x200, 3.89M)

You don't get notices in the mail for aggravated assault. On the off chance this isn't bait, OP is getting sued.

how many times is this pasta going to be posted

Boo hoo dog died, fuck the neighbor for flattening my tires and doing his passive aggressive shit with me to begin with. At least i have enough self control to not go over and just kill him myself but with this recent shit with the court date I'm starting to contemplate on it now.

>meanwhile on Criminal Minds Investigation Episode

All this and only a lawsuit? Show me your ways.
Actually, don't, you're a lying faggot and I don't want to catch the gay.

That was me, not OP

Why is he suing you? That's obviously a criminal act.
Is he suing you after the criminal case for damages?

This is pasta? This shit? Pasta used to be something exceptional.

Enjoy prison

Attached: 1549497148557.jpg (447x406, 53K)

Illegitimate and homosex. All the trappings of a cliche movie or book.
Enjoy your (you).

here's your universal basic (you)