NZ Jow Forumsommandos, I hope you’ve dug your holes and buried those semi-automatics ;)

NZ Jow Forumsommandos, I hope you’ve dug your holes and buried those semi-automatics ;)

Attached: A9037B78-A408-493C-AAD0-F3B0E32FEFBA.jpg (1238x1080, 630K)

Other urls found in this thread:

sbs.com.au/news/call-for-review-of-gun-licence-laws
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

NZiwis just need to relax and wait for this to blow over. Go fishing, wakeboarding, and/or diving, also do some landscaping, dig yourself a koi pond, search for fossils.
Youll feel alot better.

23 years later Australians are still waiting.

On the bright side it’s too dry in the desert for those buried weapons to be ruined, right?

I hope New Zealand wages war against Australia for this invasion.

>lone aussie shitposter screws over every legal gun owner in nz in under a week
truly the master shitposters

A weapon is meant to be used. What's the point of having them sit under the sand never to be seen again?

Looks like a lot of Kiwis should start looking into investing in a boat.

Attached: atf-guns-no-longer-permitted-on-boats-kayaks-fishing-trips-14524639.png (500x425, 104K)

Nah man. Boat related activies and getting some earthwork done will help them come to terms with all of this.

asshole using NAZI issue shovel

Get your pirate map out on the weekends do a little hiking and shooting.

It's a good shovel. Do you know how many mass graves they had to dig? You cant deny they work well

This desu

It's a good thing the Founding Fathers didn't bury their guns so they could do a little hiking and shooting on the weekends.

Kinda different situation innit?
The framers of the constitution weren't just suicidal. They had a chance to win.
You're expecting alot out of people who:
>aren't that numerous
>don't have the US gun history (US was built and tamed by guns)
>already were limited to sporting guns

>They had a chance to win
They certainly didn't know that at the time, facing the most powerful government and military force on the planet.

You think the French just came to help out of nowhere?

pretty sure they have by the looks of things

Attached: 1553136352371.jpg (746x784, 202K)

>There literally aren't any NZ Jow Forumsommandos

I'm NZ, have done plenty of hunting over the years, but I don't even have a gun license or own a gun. I couldn't really care less if they bad semi auto rifles. Big whoop - we can still use bolt action rifles for hunting the way we always have, and you can still get pistol licences if you want to fire pistols. Hell you can still get collector's licences if you really want to cosplay with military firearms.

Holy shit just went on the reddit post. So many people are okay with only the government having guns. And yet, they act tough and say "only a revolution could change things".

I thought calling libs cucks was just a meme, now I think it's true

And the French were known for strong and capable force projection, which is why they had an empire spanning most of the world.

You gotta remember, this sets a precedent. When they get away with gun grabbing semi autos, they can take those bolt actions, then they can take your pistols, and now you have no guns.

Besides it was the British. The ones that stay on the island are soft as butter. Once you export Englishmen to colonies like America, Australia, and New Zealand do they become something actually intimidating.
It's like how domesticated pigs stay soft and pink in their pen but if they get out into the wild they turn into dangerous boars.

Well it was also only the forces on the continent. Reinforcements from Britain were months away and it took longer to relay orders. So there was time for the colonists to start a rebellion, fortify some things, and make a plan since they were closer together and could communicate.

>So there was time for the colonists to start a rebellion
In NZ, there is no sentiment for rebellion in the first place. The actual details are irrelevant without this necessary condition. This is why the ban was inevitable, and it coming to pass is not a big deal. Gun owners there were living on borrowed time.

>Gun owners there were living on borrowed time.
And this cripplechan faggot has ruined it for everyone.

They were fooling themselves if they thought it wasn't coming down the line. It's like walking through a firefight and only getting upset at the guy whose bullet finally hit you.

Don't be pussies

Attached: 1 1_190m_p5p3hizFpR1vznkrxo1_1280.jpg (652x786, 72K)

I like how you want people to revolt like the founding fathers but your only method of motivating people to do it is just calling them faggots for expressing doubt.
Read a book on leadership, learn how to motivate and organize people otherwise you're not really supporting what you claim.

I'm no a kiwi, so I really don't care whether they do or don't. If they own guns, it is impossible that they aren't aware of the culture in the US. If someone isn't going to be bothered to inquire further and learn why people believe the things they do, and whether one should adopt those beliefs, nothing I say could make any difference. Doubtless there are kiwis would would be up for a bit of liberty tree watering, but I suspect they are few and far between. It's up to them to try to convince their countrymen, though I wouldn't hold out much hope. If reasoned arguments were of any use for swaying the masses, the world would look a lot different.

yeah idk guns are cool butt air superiority has determined the outcome of nearly every conflict since WW1 and i'm not gonna pit my mosin against pic related.

idk i just feel like more of my rights(oh idk life, limb, liberty) would be violated during a civil war

Attached: A-10-0001HRES.jpg (2100x1300, 653K)

Obligatory
>NVA and Taliban didn't have an A10
Obligatory
>airpower wipes out the top soil but doesnt occupy it.
It's doable

haha that's why i said "nearly" i knew it was coming. i'm just a pussy at the end of the day.

lmao nigger those are getting banned too. Remember the article about "armor piercing sniper rifles"?

They'll wish they had those guns when the Chinese invade.

Youre probably not a pussy. People who arent intimidated or frightened of armed conflict are ignorant of the reality.
Courage and bravery arent free from fear either.
Also the people who just casually toss revolution out there worry me.
Violence is violent. It doesnt just kill or wound and it reverberates through generations. And i dont think people who mention it casually understand the depth of horrors in it. Or worse they think theyre immune to it. That's an easy thing to think when you haven't experienced actual tragedy.

France didn’t engage significantly until they were sure the US could win

>burying guns you have amnesty to own
No thanks

Friendly reminder that when the time comes to start burying your guns, it should actually be time to dig them up. As an amerifat, I have a few guns strategically buried and thays only incase they get my other ones while I am not home or try to catch me off guard.

The time for NZ anons to bury their guns is over. Its now time for them to dig them up and properly use them against the same assholes who want to take them. Nothing gets the point across like a good ole whappin on your local PD or electrical grid.

Attached: 1552145478837.jpg (1242x1428, 548K)

They'll go after the others next you moron

i can somehow tell that you are neither mentally nor physically fit for combat.

larp/10 you boomer armchair philosopher you

>5'7
>145 pounds
>23 years old
>8 1/2 minute mile with gear on
>gym regularly and eat one large meal a day
>go shooting/camping/hunting on private land every weekend

Post up nig

Attached: 20190220_202026.jpg (1080x1920, 1.25M)

Naww, I was hoping they'd surrender 0 like in the mag ban

>burying your guns instead of using them
you guys really need to read some 1776 revolutionary material our forefathers laid down

they will tell you what to do
it looks like this but imagine the red coats have stars of david necklaces on

Attached: freedom intensifies.webm (1280x720, 2.59M)

Proof?

10/10 post

Attached: youessaayyyyyyy.jpg (800x601, 248K)

You are such a stupid sheeplet, you dont even deserve any kind of gun ownership.

Attached: 1542664153997.jpg (500x384, 132K)

It sure would be unfortunate if I had an accident in my new boat.

Ah, I see. The ad hominem sort of proof. Supports any argument
>and I'm not even him, just spurred to post by your breathtaking faggotry

Bury MPs, not ARs.

ha.
they think its time to bury guns when they should be burying people instead.

its like dogs wearing hats. they think they are people. its cute.

do people actually live in new zealand or is it just a meme?

> Government and it's enforcement arm based at, operate from, and resupllied from oversea
> With estimated 40% strong support among local population for revolution
Pretty much no one in the anglosphere fits this setup anymore, so I don't know why Jow Forums loves to imply the situation is ripe for revolution

Why do you have SNIPER RIFLES capable of PENETRATING POLICE ARMOR OVER A MILE AWAY

Kiwiland is an island. Lots of boat accidents per capita, even more than the United States.

Humans are inherently violent. The ability to commit acts of violence is a natural part of self determination.

Attached: 1552650763968.jpg (831x501, 68K)

lol oof

this fucking larper

Attached: 1535710816813.gif (320x200, 1.9M)

Lets see your fatass

Imagine being ok with this.

PRRRRRTTTing away the people of your nation is only bad for the government

If you think they won't you're a fool. This is how they work. Every time something happens something else needs to be banned right now for the chilluns or whatever and even when nothing has happened grabbers don't stop pushing. The end goal is always the same. Complete and total ban. Nothing else will satisfy them, and after that they'll move to knives and other non-firearms. Some of them are useful idiots, some of them are legit tyrants waiting for the day. They both want to take your guns. They'll make excuses just like they do here. They'll call your huntin gun a sniper rifle and make it sound super scary with it's assault scope and sniper action bolt. They'll talk about how it can easily penetrate soft armor police wear from hundreds of meters. They'll find any example they can of homicide or a kid killing themselves with them. They'll outright lie if it turns public opinion.

Fudds are dumb enough to think they can bargain themselves into keeping their huntin guns but what they don't realize is the grabbers are the "I have altered the deal, pray I do not alter it further" sort.
>Ok, you can ban assault rifles.
High capacity magazines though!
>Ok, that sounds sensible. Don't need those for deer. You can ban those too.
What about semi-automatics?! Those are only made to kill people!
>Those too but no more.
Ok!
*three days later*
But handguns!
>I thought we agreed! Ok... I guess they're not good for hunting either, just please leave out hunting rifles alone...
But those are SNIPER RIFLES! We're banning those too!
>B-but...
And those shotguns! Have you SEEEEEN what those can do to a person?!
>P-please massa, no more...
THAT GUN (black powder muzzle loader) IS .50 CALIBER?! YOU COULD SHOOT DOWN A PLANE WITH THAT! BAN!
>*sobbing in corner as lube drips from his anus*

It's not even a right for you, it's a privilege they can take away at will.

>calling out larpers for taking care of their body
>probably some obese range ninja who eats more than he breathes

checked. Extremely useful list of cowabunga keys unrelated

Attached: keys.png (537x382, 158K)

The UK and Australia are perfect examples.

The slippery slope is very real.

Attached: oh_fucking_shit.jpg (836x543, 111K)

>5'7

Attached: lol.jpg (634x650, 45K)

This. If you want to do some damage, target the power grid.
Needless to say, people lose their shit really fucking quickly when they don't have any electricity.

Isnt NZ govt the prime example of the tyrannical one, at the moment?
To disarm and punish its entire innocent citizenry, when one foreigner was settling scores with some other foreigners and citizens of the land?
Kiwis, we are truly proud of your humble Christian submission traits. That's the proper way for the white race to behave: kneel and kiss the boot.

Not really an option. A-cats are "unregistered" to be sure, but there is a record of sale including license number and address with every new purchase, which results in a soft registry. Even if you bought second hand, the seller has an expectation to have retained evidence he sighted your documentation; and I cant imagine many people are going to risk the claimed 3 years prison for lacking said paperwork so that someone else can keep their gun.

Embarrassing desu

Not really, this is what the population wants.

>aren't that numerous
Neither was the continental army

> Cuff key
Aussies never changed.

Wait until you realize that the overwhelming majority of people don't give a damn about their own rights, let alone yours. What matters more to them is feeling safe. You're rights will get violated either way my man.

>one large meal a day.
Enjoy your malnutrition
>inb4 I'm preparing for the conditions of war

England

Lmao what a fsggot.

Why are all the commonwealth so fucking gay besides Canada being Bi

Five foot fuckin seven and bragging about eating.

Does your mom give you a juice box with that meal as well?

This isn’t plebbit mate, if you can’t figure out yourself why it’s catastrophic to get another slice of your gun rights taken from you than you either are a stupid sheeplet or somekind of u-boat.

>I couldn't really care less

The why fucking post here PIG FUCK? This isn't a board for the likes of you.

If it's time to bury them, it's time to use them.

Attached: 147230013491.png (587x600, 650K)

agreed. I can't bury my funs bc we are subject to random inspections but I do have a few stashes of mags and ammo in strategic places along my "escape routs". I have had a 12mags 556 chest rig ready to go for two years now, expecting SHTF any second.

>when one foreigner

what ethnicity was the christchrch shooter?

Well, I guess you just explained to me why NZers are ok with this. Good luck to your countrymen.

So, with a near 1% compliance rate for hand ins and a buy back scheme that isn't even guaranteed, what do we think will happen once the doors start getting kicked in for weapon confiscation? Will this escalate?

Are airguns considered firearms in NZ? Evanix makes semi and full auto .30 cals. Only the latest ones are fully air operated though, the old ones need batteries.

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 32K)

Attached: belichick.jpg (640x400, 34K)

I believe so. They used to be totally unrestricted, but then gang members killed some people with them and now theres some sort of fps cap, anything higher than a certain velocity requiring a regular gun license.

I live in Missouri

Anglo-Saxon/Irish.

You need to get yourself some religion or philosophy.
Either you understand what is more important then life or you don't.

sorry im not a fucking faggot trying to get recognition from random people on the internet while blurring out my face to seem more "mysterious" and "operator-like".

larp harder ya fuckin retard go shoot up a mosque and then maybe people will take you seriously.

>one aussie shitposter
>one overreacting female
>all over 50 muslims killed when those 50 have already been replaced 5 times over by now in NZ alone

A general once said " You go to war with the army you have not the army you want."

It OP for a hit box, nerf now.

sbs.com.au/news/call-for-review-of-gun-licence-laws

Australia is already at the point where they can talk about banning “rapid fire military style bolt actions” and lever action shotguns without people batting an eye. NZ will be there in the next 10 years.

>military style bolt actions
100 FUCKING YEARS AGO

The us too in the case of guns and faggotry

kek'd

They don't care about logic or facts, user. We've established this.