How the fuck do you destroy a drone?

So, I recently saw a comment in some ChapoCuckShed video, saying that if the2nd american Civil War ever happened, they would use drones to "shoot down the inbreds".

How the fuck do you kill one of these using conventional methods?

Attached: file-20180406-125167-1qtiktr.jpg (926x615, 49K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_w7BuwZ-u0s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

wait till it lands at the airbase and shoot it.
or shoot the people refuling/rearming.

Shoot it

you hide in areas where a drone would cause to much colletaral damage. that or type 99 with AA sights

Attached: pocketsand.jpg (720x540, 45K)

Get a butterfly net and catch it.

Radio jammers, dingleberry. Its not hard to ahotgun a broadcast on every freq used to control the drones

I doubt the government has a vested interest in shooting hellfire missiles at their own cities if they're interested in keeping up the facade of being "good guys" to the rest of the world.
Otherwise you'd get hordes of chinks and russians coming in to liberate the american populace from their out of control leaders.

Kill the people at the airbases and their families, us drone operators have the great ability to control the drone from the US, in the boogaloo they wouldn’t have that ability to be thousands of miles away while they target you

There’s only a few bases where drones are controlled from and they’re well known.

>hack it
Based Avtobaza

Wow so glad they took "Cletus" and his apartment block of 58 taxpayers with 19 children involved out
That sure showed the rebels

If they started using them on American citizens then I think the first step would be to shoot the CEO of Northrop Gruman and then work your way through the rest of the board of directors.

They want to pretend they'd be super rebels hunted by armed drones and special forces.

Makes them feel more important then the truth that they'd be arrested or killed by the sheriff and barely make the local news.

Depends on what kind of boogaloo it is
More like leftists trying to powerwank that rebels would suddenly retreat to forests and they'd be killed to usher in a new utopia full of vibrant diversity, interracial marriage and homosexuality

The Civil War pt 2 would be funded by chinks and vatniks to escalate the chaos and cripple the US of A.

Also, ask other dictators what happens when they start murdering civilians.

i believe if you google "shanking private snuffy" you will learn the pertinant informations

>How the fuck do you kill one of these using conventional methods?

Sabotage the drone factory

Sabotage the hellfire missile factory

Tall hill + giant net

>How the fuck do you kill one of these using conventional methods?

you dont. you go to nevada or utah or wherever the operator is.
you kick in his door while he's at work blasting revolutionaries. then you take his wife and children and hang them from the trees he drives by on his route home. then when he finally does get home he comes home to burning rubble that was once his life.

the real question is what do we do when the US government gives control of all the drones to the jews and the operators are in tel aviv.
how do we get to them?

These- you sabotage the production of the drones and go after the families of any drone operator that is murdering patriots, same as you do for any government pawn that doesn't surrender or defect. Also, Ivan will give the patriots SAM missiles for aircraft, and mortars for military installations and other government facilities.
>but I'm some grunt that's scrolling through Jow Forums! Don't kill my family!
Yeah, well you have a choice to make, don't you? If they start cowabunga while you're in the military, no matter what your MOS is, if your CO doesn't then say "we're all detecting en masse," you should fear the bastards. Because the horrors of the largest and most pissed off insurgency in history are something you should be more afraid of than shooting an officer.

I like the way you think.

>2nd american revolution
>americans are dying left and right from hellfires
>dont my secret protective gear
>3 years later as I stand among the thousands of corpses
>jeez user why are you still wearing that stupid yarmulke with the big star of david on top?
>a faint whine can be heard far overhead
>oh, lets just say its my lucky hat
drone operators BTFO.

Attached: gun control white.png (500x501, 271K)

>How the fuck do you destroy a drone?
By calling it an NPC

>don my secret protective gear
dammit

Fuck off leftypol

reminder Jow Forums when you start seeing
leftpol
incel
have sex virgin
schizo poster
or a lot of deleted posts in a thread

thats the JIDF here that monitor us 24/7
consider it a badge of honor and that your on the right track when they start attacking you

Attached: (((fellow))) rational white person.jpg (500x378, 51K)

>disguising yourself as the enemy makes you leftypol
You glow in the dark, Shekelberg CIA niggers.

Attached: falseflag.jpg (500x311, 48K)

>schizo poster
I dont use it to insult someone's argument or invalidate it. There are some posters that are high, think "lol,so random" is funny, or are schizophrenic
And i apply it to that.

dont you guys think all this talk of violent revolution is unamerican?
only beta incel commies would ever think violent revolution and killing politicians and lobbyists and bankers would be productive or necessary.

Attached: e31abcd1b587cde5ed77b8f28bdfb775281ed025477ea595a7c609b7d70d0124.jpg (594x479, 98K)

carl carwindows fears no drone

lasers

Attached: Ac7_zoisite.png (1920x1090, 1.47M)

iran would be sending us remote control devices to hack them out of the sky with
dont worry about em

Glock .40

Chinease new year

BENIS

>Wow Ivan! Thanks for all of these Iglas. You're such a good pal.

Attached: 9K38_Igla-Slovenia.jpg (900x599, 96K)

with this

Attached: file.png (1280x720, 1.08M)

Finali we can defeat NATO

>Use drones to kill people
>Whoops we just damaged our major infrastructure

LMAO

Get close to the dudes calling in the support, Vietnam style tactics

Stay where collateral damage would be too high, a modern tactic

Could always target families of those operating the drones

Realistically, if civil war 2.0 happened, I imagine boths sides will have drones or access to sabotage them. History has several notations on effective tactics to combat this.

If it's just a jammer, then there seems to be quite a bit of excess plastic packaging on that thing. Is this the PL-01 all over again? The same old stuff, but in a cool-looking shell?
Not to mention that it's designed to take down small portable drones, and does not really have the range to deal with stuff akin to the pictured, nearly fighter-sized MQ-9 Reaper that regularly loiters at >5km.

Attached: c58y4w8hgu701.jpg (880x487, 108K)

>Just train a hawk to fly in it's propeller, simple...

Attached: 1500904480941.jpg (576x463, 41K)

I think talk like this is dangerous and should be removed from this board

Attached: 5e110427f57a849976372618fb1af0f31beca4bc2198893fa513dcd9cb2fa9ba.png (234x258, 79K)

Shoot it down.

>Also, ask other dictators what happens when they start murdering civilians.
the US gets involved and regime changes you. If you can avoid that, you're golden

With what? .50 cal?

>le i attack its hone base meme

Yeah you and the handful of fat slobs you call a militia will get instantly ventilated the second you approach a military base.
Gg no re.

Wouldn't the goverement just dissapear people ahead of time and ship them out to black sites. The whole thing would be quiet. No american citizen has infosec when it comes to this. NSA, and other orgs can undermine any freedom. Infect computers rapidly. Then they can build nets of dissidents, isolate them, confuse them, lock down banking assets. Then poof, using the existing police infrastructure.

>Dos Gringos told me how
>My plan is to park my ass outside the runway at Indian Springs
>And I'm gonna buy me a black market SA-7
>And I'm going Predator hunting
youtube.com/watch?v=_w7BuwZ-u0s

Attached: trump costanza.png (535x679, 310K)

They've already used them on American citizen without due process

or their families

EMP gun.

85% of military members and their families live in off base housing.
Their spouses literally shop at the same stores as the people who's families they would be murdering.
COWABUNGA!

Attached: Yo dog.png (1216x778, 253K)