What's this tactical grip called?

What's this tactical grip called?

Attached: kiwi police.jpg (962x1437, 248K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=v9ohrBhhN4k
brilliantmaps.com/hair-eye-colour-world-leaders/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>20rnd
>meme mag holder on the stock

Hand burner.

Why is she wearing a headscarf and rose and looking like the world’s largest stick just got inserted up her ass?

Cock and ball torture

>mid length barrel
>carbine gas
>no rear sight
>20 round mag
what a boner killer

>the photo op
the natural grip of a semi-attractive Muslim woman there to check a box when there's absolutely no chance of her having to use the firearm

Attached: NZ police.png (1000x800, 20K)

>Muslim woman
If only you knew how bad things really are

Attached: 7479d9eb15fa609b104e353c036cae8a4806feb7a25ee256b9658dc0635df098.png (580x530, 312K)

Nice MILF. Is she someone special or just a regular cop? She's too pretty to be a regular cop.

>ban assault rifles
>give a cop an assault rifle and head scarf for a photo op show people they're safe
not like the cops did shit before

Attached: 1529365775597.jpg (598x415, 60K)

Carrier too low.
Easy kill shot even with a 17HMR.
Lots of foamy blood from the neck wound.
Harden your hearts not your dick.
That bitch would kill you if given the orders.

>That bitch would kill you if given the orders.
Maybe if I was 10 feet away and standing still but otherwise she's going to be like any other pretty face once lead comes her way

Every cop in new Zealand gets trained on the AR and almost all cop cars carry 2 glocks, 2 M4s and 2 sets of body armor.

Why? Why do you need 3 back-up guns?

So how did so many people get shot? The cops were busy? Convenient.

lazy eye

It took the cops over half an hour to react

"Media-SJW Grip"

but if no one else had guns they could have time to stop for snacks before reacting

>turn in your guns so only muslims have guns?
huh
at least the jews are being up front about it this time

Superior ambidextrous Kiwi cop. Every item of kit set up for a left handed shooter, but carries her M4 non-master. Have to keep the terrorists guessing.

what is wrong with 20rd mags?

Attached: notsureif.jpg (252x219, 13K)

cup the balls

Aussies got a loicense for their edginess if they start carrying knoifes?

No one's going to point out that the buffer tube retention plate isn't even sunk into the receiver?

Literally nothing. Those guys are just retarded

It's called "LMFAO THESE WHITE WOMEN AINT LOYAL" I believe.

In all seriousness, I'm considering suicide. I can't believe our entire Western world is just going along with this.

How coincidental

My friend father in law next to his cousin brother friend of his friend who'd served in New Zealand Police officer neighbor told me that New Zealand Police unit were ordered by higher ups to avoid that mosque area by any means that day. Only after the shooting being streamed live the New Zealand Police were allowed to entering the shooting area.

squeezing balls grip

Turd Fingler, it's the grip a female cop uses when she puts on a ton of makeup for a picture.

Do it, bonus if you stream it entitled "Subscribe to PewDiePie"

Attached: 1553178601863.png (962x1437, 2.48M)

Radicalized policeman terrorist attack when?

It's on. They just got some sort of shitty one with loops on either side for sling attachment points.

She's not Muslim. She's just wearing a symbol of female oppression to show solidarity with oppressors.

If only there was a shooter on that day too

I'm going to assume that's the loadout for police patrol, two people.

Oh for Christ's sake, she just holding the fucking gun at rest you autistic cunts. Jesus!

>What's this tactical grip called?
The Diversity Hire

>this thread
for basement dwelling neckbeards who will never fuck a human female.

>projecting this hard

Attached: 1552349295759.gif (258x215, 78K)

Damn, the new Rainbow Six operator looks like THAT?

That's a hell of a chin on that woman

Look at the wrists on this girl. I'd be surprised if she weighs more than 100 lbs. Literally the only way she is able to defend herself from anything more than a sinus headache is by using a weapon.

So, why does the government want to take that ability away from every other woman in the country?

>only has 40 rounds
honestly at least she has trigger control, but I really doubt she has put more than 3 mags through that gun. what hurts is that she is probably gonna get a fucking LMT here soon.

>appeasement works, just convert bruh

kek

They aren't 30rd mags.

I thought NZ banned military style rifles? Only for the citizens, obviously, the state still remains armed to the teeth.

What a country of virtue signaling cunts

>The 36-minute response time grip

my sides went into my discarded AF

>What a country of virtue signaling cunts
This. NZ's reaction to the shooting is literally Canada tier.

>white woman
>wearing a hijab
for what purpose?

its called Mommy Hold My PeePee grip, invented by Ben Shapiro

Virtue signalling

lol kiwis are such cucks

Virtue signalling should be outlawed and I'm only half joking.

What an absolute and insufferable plague.

They're converting to Islam now.

Brought this up before
>49 bullet ridden bodies laying bleeding out for hours on bright green carpet
>not a single drop of blood seen 2 days after
I'm not a huge conspiracy theorist but how in the fuck is that even remotely possible?

Attached: 143241235563.png (201x379, 129K)

professional cleaners can get blood out really well, the real question is why they got on that and returned to work so fast.

Oh no you don't. We need all the help we can get. It's just starting to get interesting.

>western civilisation
>anno MMXIX

youtube.com/watch?v=v9ohrBhhN4k

Attached: NiggFil.png (720x727, 461K)

That amount of blood? There is no way you would just clean it. It would be an entire carpet and padding replacement. You can get rid of blood from the upper layer but you would be putting a mass amount of people in a room with gallons of dried up blood festering beneath their feet.

Please Google professional cleaners and blood. Then make an appointment before killing yourself.

Mosques usually have shitton of extra carpets stored, same applies to any and all official muzzie buildings too. There is nothing wrong with that. What however surprises me is how quickly they got rid of it.

Also depends, maybe it's an older photo, no date there. Same applies to source "SaM" is really not a trustworthy one, is he.

Yeah and my Dad owns Microsoft.

>be police
>have no legal restrictions on mag
>use sub-standard mag

Boomer Retards: "Heh, we've gotta fight em over THERE so we don't have to fight em over HERE-"
*blacked*
*mexican'd*
*muslim'd*
*feminists take your job and cuck you for tax dollars*
*white christian boomers hand your country to people who are literally the diametric opposite of what would be rational*
*white girls now trained to obey black cock and shake their asses on the internet for money*

God I fucking hate the West and all western countries. You fucking Jew-owned Freemasons have ruined the world.

We are now looking at hundreds of years of mongrelized, hellish, identity-based war until whites are completely genocided.

>police go to a muslim awareness class
>instead of being round up and fired ad nauseam for having a response time of several lifetimes, allowing a single fucking memer to shoot up TWO mosques and randomly drive around blasting at cars

jesus christ what a fucking country, and they'll be accepted and everyone will like this shit. Fucking PR. Imagine having to look directly into the eyes of your supposed "protectors" as they smile and say islam seems nice.

>God I fucking hate the West and all western countries. You fucking Jew-owned Freemasons have ruined the world.
Which country are you from?

Dude sounds like either a Finn or Pole.

Or a ruski.

It's a Muscovite, defender of the white race. See pic related.

Attached: 1542820631291.jpg (1024x842, 199K)

What sort of lefty hybrid is this?

not tolerant enough!

Attached: original pic.jpg (962x1437, 344K)

>40939017
Russia is whiter than the US tho
brilliantmaps.com/hair-eye-colour-world-leaders/

noice!

Attached: tac sac.jpg (960x935, 82K)

noice

Based goy

Trips O' Truth

I know this is bait but is this shit serious? If it is then they deserve more strife.

I couldn't stop laughing first time I saw this. The fucker came in with double stack 30 round mags and I think one was a 60 round drum mag, but you're good with 40 all together? Holy fuck. I mean, granted I believe one gun firing at the attacker might have stopped something but cmon what kind of logic is this?!

thank her for her cervix

>obviously, the state still remains armed to the teeth.
just like the other dimini nations now, America stands alone