/meg/- Military Enlistment General

InfantrRREEEE edition

old: >LYING ABOUT MEDICAL HISTORY = BIG YES
>LEEING ABOUT CRIMINAL HISTORY = THEY KNOW

>Do your own research to start, then come here for clarification.
>No vague questions, like "What job is best?"

discord.gg/hmnCCTb
/meg/ official discord

pastebin.com/0K6MFcUZ (embed)
Guides to prepare for high-speed shit. (SEAL, Ranger etc.)

Resources:
Armyranger.com
For Ranger info, obviously.

sealswcc.com/
SEAL/SWCC site with videos and fitness plans and a forum

Shadowspear.com
All around SOF website. Great info and run by former/active members of every SOF unit. Mentor program. Also has forums for international SOF.

Professionalsoldiers.com
For all Army SF info.

corpsman.com
For Navy Corpsman info.

leatherneck.com/forums/showthread.php?115180-MARSOC-Force-Recon
This is an all-inclusive thread for MARSOC/Force Recon stuff.

uscg.org
For Coast Guard info. Good site, lots of vets able to answer questions.

airwarriors.com/community/
>Naval Aviator forum with info on Navy OCS as well

usarec.army.mil/hq/warrant/prerequ/woft.shtml
US Army High school to Flight school

Before you ask a question, check the FAQ
>pastebin.com/Rx0nDuga (embed)

>Should I go Navy Enlisted Nuke?
Maybe.
i.imgur.com/FZ0Q9q4.png (embed)
tl;dr: Long hard school, long work hours, with good job prospects. It's definitely not for everyone or even most people in general.

CG info
gocoastguard.com/family-and-friends/the-helmsman/required-knowledge

ASVAB for Dummys
mega.nz/#!XuhSWQgb!ycwEyBz1J-DZx_GOsAxmSQCduAImNuzTRswqfRb-x-w

READ THIS BEFORE ASKING CLEARANCE QUESTIONS
opm.gov/forms/pdf_fill/SF86.pdf

Attached: AC993D27-9710-4D52-8E7B-2472C1512324.png (595x600, 415K)

All soldiers love sucking the Big Israeli Cock.

what about marines

Question here :
>Frenchanon
>Chemistry bachelor in less than a year
>Think about joining CBRN corps
Is it a good plan and what should I expect ?

Attached: 1550399522977.png (512x512, 226K)

>what about marines
Big Crayolan Cock, all 120 different kinds.

Only Jewish Girl cock thank you very much and only if (((she))) let's me fuck her in the back first.

you stupid fat fuck get a grip and lay off the soda

I know someone talked about this before but is 19D a meme? I'm debating between Infantry if i can get Airborne in the contract, Tank Crewman, Combat Engineer, and Cav Scout. It would seem Cav Scouts get the best of two worlds of training what with getting to do stuff with light armor and Infantry Recon shit, if that were the case why wouldn't more people be gunning for it, there has gotta be a downside.

Ignore the 11Betas who shit on 19D. They are just jealous that 19D are the same job but cooler and more high speed

The downside is that you will be irreparably gay and slurp semen for the rest of your life. Also 19D doesn't get to go to RASP if that's something you wanna do in the future.

I asked in the last thread, but didn't get any (You)s. What are your thoughts on trying to become an armor officer?

What civilian jobs can the 35 series do?

well bros it finally hit me, I'm actually leaving home and arriving at benning in 14 days.
the nervous jitters are hitting hard, and I'm worried I'm not fit enough yet
>45 pushups
>48 situps
>16:16 2 mile
I always hear those stories about dudes that go in with some shit like 15 pushups and a 20 min 2 mile but those sounds like just that - stories- to me

I might see you there nibba. I ship out tuesday and start OSUT on the 5th

mos? i start OSUT on the 11th

You’ll be fine, also fatties showing up out of shape ain’t just a story

This but weirdly I’ve seen fat fucks do rucks like bosses compared to the shrimp

I'm incredibly bored with my life and want to join the army/marines. but I don't want to go through the entire process just to find out I'm ineligible and medically disqualified for something small or mundane. what do man's? I've considered getting a full check up by my doctor but what do I do if something that could dq me pops up?

0331 or 0311
- tall muscle nigga

lie and take a risk. if you're not doing anything else why not at least go for it?

Use the above resources

>Commanding one Tank is badass
>...but 4?!

Tanks are cool, being in charge of them is cool, just be prepared to shit in bags.

How does an out of shape scrub with no knowledge in fitness get ready for enlisting? It seems like there are no definitive guidelines and its hard to tell what to do. I don't have any friends or family to help me so im alone too. Any advice?

I met guys who couldn't do 5 pushups when I got to reception at Benning.

I did the running chart they have in those "How to be a Trap" memes on fit and did Push ups and sit ups using a chart to get you to 100 in 6 weeks. If you can do that shit you've got a damn fine start. What job you want fag?

Ive been looking into 11B, 19D, 31B or 88M for army. Where do I find these charts?

11X with option 4

19K, damn we won't be seeing each other i think

Nope, probably not. Oh well, good luck to you my dude. Maybe we'll work together when WW3 finally hits :^)

those are the worst possible options you couldve chosen

0331, you'll have a better time.

Ignore this fag all but Truck boi is alright I'll dig up the materials when I get to an actual computer.

likewise, best of luck to you as well.

when we're done we can both come back here and compare our times at sand hill and harmony church lmao

Sure thing mang. Also your PT should be fine upon arrival. You're in better shape than most of the people who will be arriving so no worries there. Just keep at it.

Can I become a weapons engineer for the army? Or do they just buy shit that private companies develop?

>LYING ABOUT MEDICAL HISTORY = BIG YES

really though? How much can you get away with if the doctors are going to go over everything with a fine tooth comb at MEPs/ I dont want to lie and then get shitcanned later for something

I hate blacks

MASKYA SUM RICK

military will only make you hate them more

whats the difference between 11x and 11b

The general rule of thumb is that if you were never involuntarily committed to a psych ward and if you don't have any big scars or pieces of hardware screwed or stuck in your body, you can probably get away with lying. Yeah you give up your HIPPA rights but they aren't going to look through your medical history unless you give them reason to suspect it.

11X is what every infantryman signs up as. You are then assigned as an 11B (direct fire) or 11C (indirect fire/mortar boy) during OSUT. The only exception to this is if you sign up for the national guard, in which you're allowed to sign up as an 11B or C depending on what's available for the unit you're signing up with.

This is mostly in refrence to obvious shit like if you were edgy as a teen or had a tendon in your hand stitched back together and it left a scar

fucking girl scouts is what 19Dicks fag are

Bout to go take the OPAT. I need a "heavy" rating. Wish me luck boyos

>he didn't get issued high speed tropical ocp tops from cif
Laughing at ur life

So I heard shrinkfag actually managed to shrink himself,

But my question is: how the fuck do I make myself grow?

Attached: E7308F04-F669-4F5D-B516-CB56DA63A6D7.jpg (600x872, 181K)

Why

Are you sure it’s blacks you hate, or poor people?

Is it true they go through all your records and talk to your references for a Secret security clearance?

I was planning on going Op 40 but I have to lie about my medical history in order to even just enlist

Attached: 11E032B4-5100-4823-B4E6-230F4D4601B0.jpg (750x510, 176K)

what?

>new JO in my division
>she’s thicc enough to fill out her NWU trousers
Jesus fuckin Christ, lads

Attached: 9F49DA3D-4B9E-48E9-92CE-976B00AFA9CD.jpg (247x204, 9K)

Please tell me which branch and MOS will put me without women entirely?

Isn't the navy pretty lax regarding this stuff? I've heard stories of chiefs fucking e2's in A school. I wouldn't want to fuck anyone in my command but on the other hand it's a power move to fuck someone in your command.

Anything in the Coast Guard

Will having no friends or former friends disqualify me from getting TS?

No the’ll just talk to your parents which should dq you immediately I’m serious your parents will fuck you

is not me

1 less

Biggest downside is if you want to actually shoot people it's not the right MOS. I'm a 19D and I'm in a recon platoon, we go out and observe shit and clear routes etc for the main body. So that's cool in a way but kinda lame because we don't actually get to shoot stuff.

But yeah, I prefer just strapping my ruck on a vehicle and roll in it than living out of my ruck like the infantry does.

Hey 350F brother, if you check this thread today, do me a favor.

I've seen a few threads of people asking about 35 series stuff. Can you give us a break down of about what each of them do to the best of your knowledge?

I'm personally itching to get a 35L contract, but I know I've seen other posts from people who want to know what the other 35s typically do.

Thanks in advance.

I wasn't trying to impersonate you. I was asking if having no friends, being a NEET, or never having met any of my neighbors will count against me for TS.

I know, it was more towards the other user

31L if you wanna LARP as an FBI agent, but the fun ends once you kill or catch the badguys. You don’t have to wear your slave uniform, and can do some crazy stuff you’ll never get to talk about if you get attached to any SOCOM units. If you wanna be a fed when you get out it’s a nice option. If you’re in a normie unit you’ll be bored and hate your life.

35M basically picks up where the 35L guys left off with all the torture and interrogation stuff. Barely. If you have a foreign language you’ll probably hangout with combat units. Otherwise you’re gonna be a cuck.

35N is pretty cool if you like computers and wanna work alphabet soup later. If you’re airborne then SOT-A could lead to some interesting life experiences.

35S is like above but even more computer oriented.

35P linguists are not what you expect. Assuming you don’t flunk out of DLI or foolishly marry one of your classmates you likely won’t ever use your language because terps are a diamond dozen. You’ll be a cuck nobody knows what to do with unless you’re airborne and get SOT-A. Then you could hangout with the ninjas and never be able to tell anyone what you did.

35T has shitloads of opportunities both educational and professional. Don’t bother with signals if you can do this.

35Q is the bootleg version of 17C. But you will literally get hounded by employers waving cash in your face halfway through the army, so hey.

Attached: American-mercenaries-5.jpg (507x691, 94K)

Is this how you become a mercenary in modern day?

>35P linguists are not what you expect. Assuming you don’t flunk out of DLI or foolishly marry one of your classmates you likely won’t ever use your language because terps are a diamond dozen. You’ll be a cuck nobody knows what to do with unless you’re airborne and get SOT-A. Then you could hangout with the ninjas and never be able to tell anyone what you did.
Is Navy CTI like that too?

The chief that died over in Syria was a CTI, and especially considering she was a woman, just adds to the mystique of this position. So yes, but I can't guarantee your chances nor confirm how often the lucky ones do deploy

I’m interested in 31D, what are the physical requirements? I wouldn’t expect them to be too strenuous but I figured nows a better time than ever to try and get in shape.

High school senior here. How do I make sure that I get a pilot slot when I go into afrotc?

>have to wait another 2 weeks because meps forgot to send the EKG they took last time to the cardiologist so they reversed the approval on my heart rate evaluation after I sent it in a week ago
fuck this

I'm done

the military if full of useless fucking retards and I want no part of it

>get to Fort Jackson
>expect people there to be kind of smart since they are doing payroll, intel, etc
>literally everyone is fucking retarded except for a handful of intel guys and the prior service guys

You just saved yourself 4 years of retardation

remember if youre going officer.
talk about war with iran 24/7. talk about open borders and the need for more enlisted to come from mexico.

you'll be just like mad dog mattis. enjoy being a 4 star general by your early 30's.

Attached: enrolled.jpg (717x640, 127K)

anyone with Army 31k Dog Handler experience?

Attached: 1485481388422.jpg (1024x768, 47K)

the army knows of my mental health issues, when is the next war happening so I can get back in

why do you want to get back in

>he fell for the physicatrist are your friends meme
Stupid

Did you tell them? Why?

>the military if full of useless fucking retards

Did you think we were all just joking?

Wait, they talk to your parents even if you provided references? What if you hate each other?

First Coastie I ever met was a THICC girl. Jesus Christ she was thicc n’ juicy.

Aced my OPAT. Was sweating the shuttle run but I made it to level 8-2. Only needed 6-3 so I’m happy. Maxed out the deadlift and the power throw, almost maxed out my long jump. Feels good

>tfw you will never squeeze your weiner between thicc coastie buttcheeks

And that goes for all other thicc buttcheeks that I see in uniform. God, why do you tempt me so.

Attached: blood for the blood god skulls for the skull throne.gif (245x245, 967K)

congrats, literally everyone ive spoken to has said its a complete joke, you going infantry?

I got some while I was in. M.I. chick stationed at Gordon. Good times.

Fuck you, you didn't deserve that nut. You don't know the hell that is Meridian.

I JUST WANT PUSSY
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Attached: jesus fuck.gif (245x245, 614K)

Dude it wasn’t even my idea. She basically forced me to have an ongoing fuck buddy situation. I had a long term gf at home that I never intended to cheat on.

In your interview or SF86 mention that you dont get along with your parents

WHY DOESNT THIS HAPPEN TO ME

WHY CANT I RUN MY TONGUE ALL OVER SOME GRADE A MILITARY PUSSY LIKE IM A BLIND NIGGA READING BRAILLE

Attached: IMG_3114.jpg (435x512, 40K)

>Do you have any learning disabilities such as ADD or OCD?
>”No...”
Hey guys, haha, that wasn’t so hard!

Attached: 465382CC-2BD2-462C-A1B5-EF211754A043.jpg (1024x943, 89K)

Wait till you have to get that Secret clearance and they find out that shit and kick you out

I like not having to worry about rent, work, bills, goals, etc

I am a brainlet

Taking Marine/Officer questions for the next few hours.

Is becoming a marine worth it? Also, what’s the best part about being a marine?

What's up with pilot retention? I've been reading articles about some Marine pilots getting up to 200k to stick around for a while, but are the Marines going to try to get more new pilots out of OCS or just keep the same quota and just rely on retention bonuses to keep shit from going bust? Sorry if you don't know, just curious as I can't decide what branch to fly with

Also, odds of hitting O4 before finishing pilot commitment? I've heard making rank is hardest in the Marines.

depends on what you are looking for, the bullshit is worth it for me most of the time.

Doing hoodrat shit with my friends.

What’s the best reason to become an officer? What’s kinda job prospects do you have coming out of the military?

But my MOS doesn’t have a security clearance.

Pilot retention is above 95% for career designation and promotion. Bonuses within the Marine Corps are non-existent at this time. The Corps is desperate to keep pilots in and promotable. I have a colleague who is being pushed through to Major (and the two year service obligation a promotion requires) simply because his squadron is hemorrhaging qualified pilots.

Friendly reminder

Do not join the army. There is nothing honerable about it. In fact I'm embarrassed to have ever put the uniform on. Avoid the military entirely if you can, but if you must enlist, save yourself the heartache and just join the Air Force.

Thank you for answering! Sorry if my info about bonuses was incorrect, I had read a few news articles discussing it.