Smith & Wesson moving warehouse to MO

guns.com/news/2019/03/21/smith-wesson-closing-massachusetts-warehouse-moving-to-missouri

Attached: Screenshot_20190321-130132_Free Adblocker Browser.jpg (1080x2220, 1.08M)

Other urls found in this thread:

fox23.com/news/trending-now/north-carolina-bill-proposes-changing-grading-scale-for-public-school-performance/925449866
foxbusiness.com/features/after-two-jury-losses-bayers-roundup-heads-back-to-court-with-11200-lawsuits-pending
youtube.com/watch?v=ftQBO8DVPog
youtube.com/watch?v=EXTDoVANaVA
legiscan.com/MO/bill/HB786/2019
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Good, maybe next they'll remove the hillary holes and i'll start buying from them again.

2.0 compact a cute! CUTE!

fuck no I don't want those degenerate corporatists here. they're the epitome of what's wrong with gun manufacturers

>let's move out of the state that hates us for making guns and would pass laws to hinder our business to a state that doesn't hate us for making guns
but let's move to the one city in that state that hates guns

Missouri has been growing like crazy. I was recently in KC. Brand new luxury construction everywhere. I gotta buy some land here while I can, guarantee the value is going to go up.

Oh please dear God let this happen. That fucking hole is what keeps me from buying a new model 19.

This just means fucking yankees moving in, it’s not good.

This, and illegal beaners and chinks who overstay their visas.

Fuck off d & c k I k e

Southerners are so fucking stupid when it comes to discriminating between Yankees. There’s a huge difference between some faggot from New York and some farm guy from Ohio or Iowa. But you stupid fucks show you are raised around blacks whenever you can

Basically this. Whenever someone hears new york they always think about cityfags. The state is incredibly rural and has a huge outdoorsman culture, it's just cucked by the massive population of the city. People need to understand there's more to the northeast than just the major cities.

Attached: Green-Star-Map-05-Feb-14.png (1173x695, 165K)

90% of Yankees are from the fucking cities. Of course we expect you to come from one.

>90% of Yankees are from the fucking cities.
No they’re not. I used to think that southern ignorance was just an unjust stereotype and now having lived among Southerners for a little while I realize how fucking stupid you are. There’s a reason that states much younger than yours like Nebraska, Illinois,and South Dakota produce much more crops. It’s because it’s not filled with Southerners. You also worship black people way more than northern people do. With your infatuation with SEC football and excusing any sort of “based,” moderately responsible behavior.

I'll fucking kill you carpetbagger

yank detected

>most of the state rural
>most of the population lives in cities
You refuted your own complaint.
We think about the city because when we meet you, you're so often from that city. Rural NYers are an endangered minority, but we're aware you exist. But your pop. is so insignificant that it's not worth differentiating between NYers at this point.
But in your favor, because yall do have a bit of a chance, I always do reserve the most of my hatred for NJ. All will be forgiven if you help us stomp/quarantine them in the revolution. We kinda do get that you basically have one city with a massive number of brain damaged retards and shit (legitimately the most literal shit I've ever seen in a "first world" city in my life).
>t. NC

Attached: country-girl-can-survive.jpg (640x640, 128K)

Attached: 1553132427369.png (1081x737, 114K)

Excellent! All that is needed now id for Ruger to move the rest of their facilities to Prescott AZ. Fuck all those Limousine Communists running Connecticut and the metro areas. All major industry's should move out of the East Coast! Fuck these Bolsheviks

Attached: 548 (2).jpg (552x436, 59K)

>There’s a reason that states much younger than yours like Nebraska, Illinois,and South Dakota produce much more crops. It’s because it’s not filled with Southerners.
They also drained and poisoned their Ogallala aquifer. And have destroyed fertile farmland with mono-cropping, created super bugs/diseases from pesticides, use Roundup (derived from agent orange) because they're lazy subhumans LARPing as sophisticated, cuck to Monsanto and have to buy seeds all the time (literal bug people), and they all are depressed and miserable as a consequence.

Gimme the South every day. Say whatever tf you want about us, this is God's country and yall are getting judged for your wickedness. Give me sweet tea and kindness any day over a bunch of frantic subhumans, their "GDP," and destructive mentalities.

Or you can just think we're all stupid. Whatever keeps you as far away as possible.

Attached: d98a00ec5d8f3b94de4ffcda95ddc0e8.jpg (1024x768, 114K)

>t NC
>muh southern fun loving heritage
>muh pistol permit purchase
>muh torn statues thanks to Beaners, Asians and trans Muslims

We are only expanding to accommodate more niggers and spics.

>Gimme the South every day. Say whatever tf you want about us, this is God's country and yall are getting judged for your wickedness.

You’ve been saying that for over 200 years, and the only one who has been judged is you in your third world 50% states. You screwed your own GDP with indefensible slave labor.

>fox23.com/news/trending-now/north-carolina-bill-proposes-changing-grading-scale-for-public-school-performance/925449866

When I say most of the state I mean landmass, but yeah I wasn't quite clear on that. And like I get it, cityfags travel places and spread their retardation as they go. So really I agree with southerners in their hatred for cityfags, that's why it's annoying to be lumped in with them.

Caucasian brain drain.
Anyone that can afford to has their children in a Private School.
Drive a used car and most people can do it.

Kind of related. Why does my shield have rust on the rear pin and not on the forward pin

Attached: tmp_25318-Screenshot_20190321-202043_Gallery1744958614422203282.jpg (1063x1381, 1.1M)

Amen Brother! Another New Yorker living in the South complaining about the South...GTFO. Happiness is a bus full of Yankees headed north

>a cute! CUTE!
Take this forced meme back to /tv/ to die.

Let me help you do it, please.

Attached: unintelligible screaming.png (959x771, 818K)

>thread about a gun company moving headquarters devolves into a spergout from the massive southerner inferiority complex

>Agent orange is evil
Did you know the only ingredient in agent orange that's actually harmfull to humans is the impurities present in all of monsantos pesticides? It's not just Roundup. Most of the ailments attributed to agent orange are actually various other agents (purple, yellow, blue, etc) Which can contain 10x the carcinogenic impurities that agent orange contains.

My Glock does the same thing with the rear pin, I'm pretty sure it's from your hand moisture accumulating when you hold it.

Roundup is not in any way derived from Agent Orange.
Agent Orange was a blend of 2,4-D and 2,4,5-T. You can make 2,4,5 the easy way or the nice way. It was made the easy way so was contaminated with ~100ppm of dioxins. Accepted safe exposure limit is under 10ppm.
Dioxin is not a problem with pretty much any other herbicides.

That seems like a huge oversight. Why not use a more resistant material?

Welp....end of an era, I guess. Hopefully it'll be good for them. Aaaaaaaand hopefully they'll do away with Hillary holes and chamber the M&P in 10mm.

>Roundup (derived from agent orange)

Absolutely wrong, you mouthbreathing fuck. Completely different formulations. Take your junk science bullshit back to whatever enviro nazi forum you crawled out of. Fuckwit.

Selling quality products at scale for affordable prices is not degenerate.

Those fucking hinge triggers are though, maybe you're right fuck those guys

Remove lower third of iowa and give it to missouri. Raise the iq of both states.

These midwestern subhuman cucks are dying of cancer as we speak and wondering how they destroyed America's fertile land, just like they'll wonder why they're starving to death when they can't grow anything because they don't have heirloom seeds, and the only shit they CAN grow literally kills them.
Some midwesterners are finally fighting back, but it's really almost too little too late. Yall cucked for so long that places like Nashville seem desirable to you. It's hilarious. Cope harder.
foxbusiness.com/features/after-two-jury-losses-bayers-roundup-heads-back-to-court-with-11200-lawsuits-pending

Ok, I meant that you trust the company that got its stats with agent orange (Monsanto) with your food and pesticides... Which has made the pests worse and the food toxic. And midwesterners simply suffer silently. I'd rather take up arms and lose a war than do nothing at all. This is how you know yankees are basically 3/5ths of a Southern Man. They'll sheepishly comply to everything, even when they know it's wrong. Like what's happening in California right now.

youtube.com/watch?v=ftQBO8DVPog
>You’ve been saying that for over 200 years, and the only one who has been judged is you in your third world 50% states. You screwed your own GDP with indefensible slave labor.
Our GDP was never that great, though our GNI (from export) was. But here's the thing, nobody reasonable cares about the economy as much as quality of life. I couldn't give one blessed damn if "muh GDP" is low, as long as I live happily. I'd rather have forests, clean rivers, and wholesome foods and communities than "GDP factory" cities anyway. Please go away. We don't need your false god. We've seen the fruits of it at a distance, but people like you have zero self-awareness--even as you spread your (literal and figurative) cancer.

Attached: 2029931.jpg (600x608, 45K)

unlikely they are still owned by the company that makes the Hillary hole lock

glyphosate is not toxic or a carcinogen you massive soccermom baby. kys yourself before your fear of cancer does

Neat, now move the CNC machines there.

Good. More companies should do this. It's honestly shameful how many manufacturers are still in Massachusetts, Connecticut, and New York.

>its entire purpose is to kill plants
>not toxic
Why don't you do the world a favor and drink a few glasses of it, you retarded faggot. Perhaps you're an imbecile because your water was completely poisoned resulting in your irreversible brain damage.

Don't worry though, all the lawsuits are going to go through. Your judgement is coming, you diseased animal. You can expedite it of course. Do the right thing, retardanon

youtube.com/watch?v=EXTDoVANaVA

looks like a very fucked up pepe

Spoiler: the cityfags paying $4000/month for an apartment are the ones that are moving

>But you stupid fucks show you are raised around blacks whenever you can
Kek

Lol no, all the poor blacks and spics are getting pushed out. That's what an "up-and-coming-neighborhood" is.

>Missouri, the state that fought on the side of the Union
>Yanks
Wew lad. Anyway, anti-gun faggots shouldn't move in though, repeal the fucking NFA.

That's some mighty fine land you've got there. Would be a shame if someone bought it.

Why not have sweaty disgusting hands?

>Stay away from the south

Attached: inbred-brothers5.png (302x296, 132K)

Some parts of KC are still very much shit. And let's not even mention St Louis... Otherwise MO is not too bad and is very 2nd amendment friendly. .

awe hell yeah bring all the companies to my state
we need to get everyone gunned up and against the NFA

about 70% of nebraska is owned indirectly by 4 families.

What really needs to happen is the Ammo manufacturers need to pack up and move to the south then deny any ammunition purchases to any states that have strict gun control.

>understanding biochemical engineering
>being southern
pick one

>>muh torn statues thanks to Beaners,

Thank you. Imagine the outrage if I went to Mexico City and tried to tear down the sun stone. fuck I am triggered

there are some good chemical plants in the south
plenty of smart people here

You fucking retards better get this separatist shit out of you fucking heads. If you haven't figured out shit getting fucking real. If someone is willing to stand beside you and die with you they are your fucking brother. Wake the fuck! When the shit starts flying. It doesn't fucking matter whos passing you the next fucking mag.

Then starve them.

>holes in her jeans

Doubt

Wonder if it has anything to do with the Missouri Senate pushing a bill to ban all federal gun control laws
legiscan.com/MO/bill/HB786/2019

When did asians tear down your statue, white boy. It was your white liberal faggot cousins. Asians don't give a fuck about the civil war, they weren't even here.

Why do you type like English is not your first language?

SMITH AND WESSON REMAKE THE AUTOLOADERS