Meanwhile in 1800s Jow Forums

>He can't even manage 3 shots to the minute

How are you supposed to go line to line with some dirty french regulars if you load like old people fuck.

>not practising pour, spit, tap
>still using ramrods in the year of our lord 1803

Attached: feelsgoodman.png (720x526, 560K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battles_of_Lexington_and_pp
youtu.be/elEA8awkpM8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

shall I convert my 1812 Springfield to caplock Jow Forums ? I heard even the U.S. army has adopted them now

Why would you spit?

Who /chevaux de frise/ here?

BUFFALO THREAD
LAST 2 DIGITS ARE HOW MANY BUFFALO YOU HAVE TO SHOOT THIS MONTH

Attached: Bison skulls pile to be used for fertilizer , 1870.jpg (1600x1251, 428K)

Why are we revolting again? The British empire just had that seven year war with the Frenchmen to protect our colonies from france totalitarian control and it took seven years of hard bloody work to push the frenchmen out of our colonial villages and lands. It is perfectly understandable why they would raise the taxes and sich because that was a costly war to keep us safe from the rancid frenchmen and their perfume whorish ways.

So again why are we, the colony. Revolting against the British empire for having to raise taxes due to the costs of that seven year war? If we just pay the taxes and just treat the soldiers kindly then everything will go back to normal for god sakes people we are all british!

Just think, one man with one ar15 and a dozen magazines of ammo could literally take all of europe in a weekend in the 1400s.

Literally one mag down and they would be fearing you as a god.

You bite the bullet out of the packet, pour in the powder and spit the bullet and wadding into the barrel. Then tap the gun on the ground to make sure the round is at the bottom of the barrel.
>Protip: Don't point the gun downwards.

Cuz muh taxes without representation or sum shit idk man I'm just a slave

>he thinks the Royal Proclamation of 1763 is okay
Sir, I do believe you are what in crude company is called a "cuckold".

Also watch the episode with sharpe and the irish soldiers.

hold the shot in your lips, pour the powder into the pan, then down the muzzle, spit the shot into the barrel, then whack the butt against the ground to send the shot down to the bottom

don't bother with wadding, you can achieve 3, maybe even 4 shots a minute with ease

>T. Wittol

Attached: 3B5D85EC-9D9A-427D-8BF2-99E4423818E4.jpg (200x190, 8K)

You would be dead before that. You are not shooting down artillery or a horse charge.

Hear ye lads, some mad scot bastards on the American front are fielding some new fangled weapon they're calling the "Ferguson Rifle", which can apparently shoot the arse off a fly at 200 yards, something to do with the barrel I hear

>thank god after all this fighting we are victorious. we have at last put an end to barbarism and cruelty in the mediterranean. thank god we will never have to deal with those subhuman mohammedans again. truly their worship of that cruel deity and dark skin has left them beyond redemption.
>oh yes. I concur nigel.
>I fear we may be seeing them again soon. could you imagine if they ever gained a foothold in europe? why they would be enslaving us all and building minarets in our streets and auctioning off our children. I mean could you ever imagine such a dark world prime minister disraeli?
>oy vey!!! no! I would never even dream of such a thing. oh my just look at the time. got a secret meeting at the masonic temple right now nigel. goodbye.
>he's a strange one isnt he? looked like he was almost laughing as he walked away.

Attached: 515529a5b5962233af1de200bbbb2c9bcbd3f471ae1b11f695afc338c50ea420.gif (554x668, 11K)

No i am not a cuckhold as you would have people to believe me as. I'm just simply pointing out that the seven year war costed far more than what the military had estimated and due to the cost of the war both in price, resource and men it is only fair that we just catch up with the dept therefore we can get ourselves out of it and everything goes back to normal. Please don't think first of violence these men in uniforms are the same as us for again we are all british.

For heaven's sake you are thinking the same way as those disgusting frenchmen are when it comes to issues which is to just resort to civil war and violence on your own people! We are not frenchmen, WE ARE BRITISH PEOPLE!

>he doesn't obey sergeants

an abomination to be sure, says so in the scriptures

I disagree. Hide in the brush 600 yards out and just start popping higher ranked officials.

Napoleon is a buggerer of boys

God save the king lads

Attached: 1487081697694.png (4220x6460, 1.09M)

And then what after 3000 men starts marchjing towards the supposed battalion of sharpshooters? And you have 800 rounds?

You mean when they realize I just shot 30 people from a distance that they cant even see me? and then when they begin approaching I kill 20-30 peons in seconds? They have no idea how many more people I can take down, or how its possible I'm doing it.

They would think I was magic or a demon or something.

TALLY HO LADS!

Attached: 14449992_608268589380582_4634999750250716490_n.jpg (451x561, 53K)

t. quarters lobsterbacks and lets them fuck his wife

Tory scum

You damn hooligans and your drunken lazy fatasses are no different than tthe disgusting french! What do you expect if you slimey scumbuckets managed to do convince the king and we end up as an "independent" nation? It will just give you cowards excuse to go around robbing old people, killing people, stealing, vandalizing, corruption and most of all a god awful leadership that will just divid us all even further. Just pay your damn taxes ehich isn't that even expensive you fucking lazy dumbasses you wouldn't be in a world of dept and hurt if you just picked up carpenter job or marketing you lazy fool. The soldiers are having to pay for their own stuff due to the seven year war and let's not forget how the french BURNED AND PILLAGED our towns while the British military RESTORED AND RENOVATED our villages when they pushed those disgusting frog eating snail licking freaks off of our land!

For heaven's sake dumping tea into the ocean because they delivered a shipment for the colonists is just a stupid move and only made the dept worse because now we don't have tea AND have to pay for the shipment that got vandalized because of you bastards.

Check out this sweet gear that the goodwife made for me. Woolfags BTFO.

Attached: e5626b69005700afe90a469a16391599.jpg (458x640, 48K)

They would assume that a lot of guys were sniping. New tactic from their enemy but they will sure as shit know wich direction you are shooting from and then use artillery etc. 1 man cant win a war or battle with a machinegun.

Boy, I sure am happy our government recognizes the natural god given right to bear arms. With it enshrined in law at the highest level there's no way anyone will ever be able to infringe upon it.

Attached: continental army wojak.jpg (1080x810, 182K)

S E E T H I N G loyalist

Attached: Midland_man.jpg (754x1005, 80K)

I have an intresting question
Did commanders in the 18th century had their soldiers defecate on command before battles?
Or is this something more fitting for medieval warfare?

Sniping didnt exist in the 1400s, the most accurate firearms were useless past about 100 feet, and each shot included a massive plume of smoke. Not to mention they werent even common in battle in the 1400s, swords and spears were the primary weapon. It was another 200 years before europe saw widespread musket use.

They would just hear quick, loud bangs echoing and seeing their leaders falling off their horses with blood spraying everywhere.

Huzzah! I too am glad that all White Men of Goode Character and Property now have their Natural Rights recognized by our new Government. I am as we speake working to ensure my Warship is Well Regulated with new Cannonades to defend against the Savage Moorish Pyrates along the Barbary Coast.

Attached: Rxn Spiderman Neat.jpg (600x486, 33K)

Based Boomers 1775 edition:

>Against the advice of his Master of Ordnance, Percy had left Boston without spare ammunition for his men or for the two artillery pieces they brought with them, thinking the extra wagons would slow him down. Each man in Percy's brigade had only 36 rounds, and each artillery piece was supplied with only a few rounds carried in side-boxes.[105] After Percy had left the city, Gage directed two ammunition wagons guarded by one officer and thirteen men to follow. This convoy was intercepted by a small party of older, veteran militiamen still on the "alarm list," who could not join their militia companies because they were well over 60 years of age. These men rose up in ambush and demanded the surrender of the wagons, but the regulars ignored them and drove their horses on. The old men opened fire, shot the lead horses, killed two sergeants, and wounded the officer. The British survivors ran, and six of them threw their weapons into a pond before they surrendered.[106]

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battles_of_Lexington_and_pp

>boomers btfo zoomers 1775 edition

Fucking laughing

Seriously why didn't the colonists just paid the taxes since it was just a temporary moment of high taxes due to the cost the british empire had to deal with in order to successfully protect and defend the colonies from the french invasion which lasted for seven years which would make the cost high?

why didn't the colonists just pay the taxes and just be on their way with life?

Because fuck you, I'm not the subject of a crown.

>british empire protects and defends colonists from the frenchmen aggressions
>took 7 years to fight the frenchmen off to keep the colonists safe and able to sleep in their beds without a frenchmen spying through their window
>the war of attrition was so much that the british empire had no choice but to raise the taxes temporarily to help with the recovery expenses
>try to explain to the colonists of america that all colonies will have to pay extra taxes for just a while but everything will go back down once the expenses the seven year war has caused is back down to normal
>colonists of america decides to REEEEEEEEEE and throw a massive autistic tamper tantrum
>all of this over a temporary raised tax price due to the french forcing the war to last for seven years which had a massive toll on the british empire economy

Literally what the fuck did the british empire do wrong for properly raising the taxes for a short period of time to help the colonies and the empire to recover from war depts?

dubs of truth right there

Attached: back to the future england.jpg (720x347, 57K)

Bump

>try to explain to the colonists of america
>explain to

So you mean command them to give you money? Lmao bruh legitimate government comes from the consent of the governed.

get fucked ya limey bastard.

He's right though...

Bump

no taxation without representation

if they pay taxes, then they should get a say in how things are run
as it is, it shows that the british can raise taxes in America whenever they want without an american ever getting a second opinion

The brotish military protected them from the french so it is only fair to pay your goddamn taxes you fucking lazy sacks of shits!

British*

Ready

>he doesn’t have a whitworth rifle with the power of hexagonal bullets

Why should we pay for European wars that have nothing to do with our colonies? These authoritarian dickheads want taxes now but next itll be our guns.we should throw them in the harbor.

Because the french was going to take over our colonies and enslave us and disrupt our way of lives but the british empire and the king's majestic military power prevented the frenchmen from attacking us and the the red coat men saved us from france.

Do you not have any idea how costly this seven year war was to keep us from being taken over?

Hello weapon enthusiasts, I hope my homing pidgin finds you all in good health. Today the president asked me and some faggote named Marywether Lewis to take a hike to the other end of the continent,I would like ye olde Jow Forumse to review my loadout.
>2 compasses
>telescope
>thermometer
>2 sextants
>cloth
>various tools
>mess kits
>books
>paper, with quills
>food
>clothes
>muzzle loaders, with flints, powder, lead, caps, cloths
>giandori air rifles
We have a doctor with us to do first aid stuff, and junk to trade with the Indians.
Is there anything else to grab? 32 person expedition traveling by foot and boat btw.

Bullshit, we are just a pawn of theirs to keep the French in check. It's time we make our own rules the Jow Forums way, let the costal fags keep sucking red backed cock. Us mainlanders should start a Jow Forumsolony

French are best allies. USA and France

Attached: 458A000B-52AF-41AF-8E8A-58B1BEA74E12.jpg (543x400, 47K)

If you're travelomg on foot, lose the books, theyre just extra weight. And why carry 2 sextants? Arent those heavy and expensive?

Oh boy

Maybe you could blast your way into the royal palace but what then?

>he thinks time is best optimized by tearing and pouring the load

and with caplock people think time needs to be shaved with getting the caps out of the cap pouch, but theyre wrong too. the secret chad way to practice that will get your dick hard and firing 3-4 shots per minute is optimizing your time ramming and putting the ramrod back

t. timed 4 shot per minute shooter. did it with 1853 enfield

btw you sound like a nomusketz faggot anyway

grape shot is naval and way different. he would have used canister. pistols arent that bad, even when smoothbore because compared to its effective range, and i wouldnt even draw a pistol maybe, i would right off the bat try to fuck them up with the rifle/bayonet

Can’t loose the books or the sextants unfortunately, mr bigwig wants us to draw maps and write down everything that happens. I tried telling the doctor not to bring books on plant identification but he just started yelling about frontier cures.

Time to take back what's ours lads, for King and country!

Attached: IMG_20190322_002529.jpg (2328x2119, 3.18M)

Not him, but my drawing and ramming is on point, just getting stuck on fingering the ball into barrel from the cartridge. Might be because I made them kinda shitty and it sticks to the paper, I'll need to get much smaller balls next time for shooting fast. I tried pouring the powder and then shoving the ball with the paper at the same time but it's just a little too thick so I need them separate :/

youtu.be/elEA8awkpM8

FUCKING LOYALIST BITCH I HOPE YOU ALL GET TAR AND FEATHERED

>You should just let us tax you as much as we want
>Oh, you want to be represented in parliament? Lol no
>oh fuck, why aren't you paying taxes?

Attached: 1539216227021.jpg (600x810, 120K)

Bump

This is like if lindybeige actually knew history and wasn't a dance instructor

E X T I N C T I O N

Grab some native cutie on the way could be useful at night and with other natives.

TAXATION IS THEFT
WHERE MY REPRESENTATION AT?

Try asking your mother.

Has anyone here got any experience with these new Windbuchse the Austrian Imperial troops have all been raving about? Is it a flash in the pan?

>Rights of Englishmen.pamphlet

based brandonposter

There is quite a lot of seditious talk among these damned liberal firebrands about the need to revolt for little more than taxes upon tea and other such frivolities. The brave men of the army are the thin red line between good Christian order and Indian savagery. Support our regulars!

I agree, and dressing up as Indians in order to vandalize His Majesty's property was terrible optics. Now Benjamin Gold's trifold pamphlets will accuse us of being insensitive to the red savages.

>he wears buckskin
What ever is it like to be poor? My favorite house nigger Auntie Mae just made me a wonderful cotton blouse to wear while driving out the Spaniard pirates that have been harassing the coastal shipping ways of our fair Southern Carolina. Just waiting on my letter of Marque to arrive from the state house and I'll be off to kill some filthy Papist seadogs.

Rookie numbers

>Giandori air rifles
Imagine becoming enamored with such a meme weapon. Oh well, those dirt worshippers will probably find it impressive.

His enthusiasm is charming. I can't believe I just watched him rant for 30 minutes about a faux pas among Napoleonic War re-enactors but here we are.

He's a bit on the autistic side for my taste, but he's a cool guy nonetheless and does a couple of my impressions as well so I use him for reference/advice sometimes. Pretty sure I've run into him at an event before.

The absolute state of the French

Attached: Britishflagrises.gif (377x311, 2.72M)

yeah that sounds like a really tight roll to me. what are the sizes of the roller compared to the round you are using? you cant make it too loose, but you can get away with a little leeway in terms of paper cartridge size

We won the War in 1783. It's the 1800s you thick fuck. There are no colonists because these aren't colonies anymore. Stop living in the past. We're all Americans whether you fucking Torytards like it or not.

The crown is not your friend. Do you REALLY think the redskins are just conjuring muskets out of thin air? Britian doesnt want YOU back, it wants its cash cow colonies back. The King WANTS YOU DEAD motherfucker, and you wanna pay more trade duties like it'll all just go back to normal and you can play housenigger to England and Wales again. I hope you get scalped, you ignorant liberal Boston asshat.

That being said, we dont have enough guns or people to stand alone against the Empire if they have a foothold in Canada. Madison gets that. France is the only thing keeping us from from choking on those bongs bastards' cocks and they know it. We need to back up Napoleon NOW or well be fighting off savages and redcoats for the next century. We'll also never hear the end of it from those limpwristed frogs, they might still be bringing it up in the next goddamned millenia no matter how many times we bail them out.

Also French women are hotter fite me.

Lets hear it lads!

HERE'S 50 SHILLINGS ON THE DRUM
FOR THOSE WHO VOLUNTEER TO COME

Rolling for 99, just got a job at a dog food factory

Attached: britpolwhatwillbe.jpg (634x566, 98K)

Fucking Tories I swear. It’s okay to have your rights as an Englishman taken away because the Crown killed some filthy French and Indians in the woods?

YOUR COLONY IS STILL TOO YOUNG AND YOU ARE TOO FAR AWAY TO MAKE A REPRESENTATION YET FOR FUCK SAKES WE NEED TO DEAL WOTH THIS WAR DEPT BEFORE WE COULD ESTABLISHED A PROPER AND CEMENTED A SAFE AND SECURE TRAVEL ROUTE BEFORE YOU CAN BE GIVEN A REPRESENTATION! AT LEAST OUR COLONIES IN CANADA UNDERSTANDS THIS!!!

>still using a musket

Take the leverpill. You CAN afford one right?

Attached: 7th Illinois Volunteer Infantry with Henry Rifles.jpg (1500x1206, 369K)

Dumbfuck. 18 century is literally 1700 era speaking just like how 21 century is 2000 era

My former is much smaller than my balls, probably around .65 vs .715/.735, so tightly wrapping it makes it stick in there. I'll try to do it a little looser in the future

Attached: IMG_20190322_133758.jpg (3024x4032, 3.3M)

Yeah because the Great Powers never throw temper tantrums at each other and bill their subjects after they’re done dickwaving around the globe, right? You fucking loyalist scum can’t just quit swallowing Crown propaganda can you?

Imagine how retarded the average colonial is.

Attached: colonialfeelsgood.jpg (3112x2338, 1.54M)

Miss me with your taxes. I'm ready to stab and shoot

1800's m8. 1800s. Not 18th century. This is your brain on Britain.

idoubtitsir.engraving

Attached: IMG_20190322_135227.jpg (3024x4032, 2.96M)

Shut up you may be right and proven i was wrong but you are still a colossal faggot that does nothing bur jerk off to disgusting french sluts with hairy armpits that has frogs and snails oozing out of their vahinas that make bread with their yeast infection.

Vaginas*

What in God's name is this faggotry? How do they intend to ram the ball down without a rod, much less fire it without a flint? Very peculiar toys, but far from a practical weapon like the Bess. And all of that unkempt facial hair, very uncouth. 2/10 would not fight the French with