I want workhorse handgun that I can use for most purposes and generally abuse (but not neglect) than hand down to my...

I want workhorse handgun that I can use for most purposes and generally abuse (but not neglect) than hand down to my children. Function and object permanence over most anything else. Pic related? I don't mind the slide decocker/safety setup.

Attached: RRBRJS92F300M.jpg (400x250, 9K)

Other urls found in this thread:

budsgunshop.com/catalog/product_info.php/products_id/23504/beretta m9 commerical 15+1 9mm 49"
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>workhorse handgun
This is the most retarded larp phrase I have ever heard. You won't be abusing any gun by taking it to a public range once, twice a month at most. And everyone knows well already that you'll never have children to pass jack shit onto.

Ok mr heirloom man, just get literally any fucking gun it will outlast you and whatever pathetic spawn you sire

This

Attached: 34B1275A-0A9E-47FA-B193-C2C171E2E486.jpg (1063x1155, 78K)

Attached: Makarovarticleguns6-thumb.jpg (640x360, 79K)

Whatever you want to call it. I have an annual membership so I go much more often than that. What do you call a gun you don't mind putting thousands of rounds through, getting holster Marks, blah blah? No larp here I'm not asking about muh shtf or driving nails with my pistol

lol at the reading skills. He said he was NOT going to be passing it down to his kids.

Also this

Reread his fucktarded post. It’s written worse than huffpost feminist article
>Function and object permanence over most anything else
Guy strings nonsensically cool sounding words because he thinks it makes him sound deep, a quality most encountered with niggers. Op is a nigger

"Workhorse" is fine. So is "beater". Ignore people who try to police your vocabulary. They were abused as children.

Is this bait or just a lack of self awareness? Genuine question

To answer the obvious question and not be a contrarian fucktard; the 92fs or an M9 if you don't like unnecessary writing on the slide is a great beater, workhorse, etc firearm.

After a quick look I found it difficult finding actual listing for surplus m9s for sale. Just articles about them being for sale. Is it just something you have to sit around waiting for on listing sites or is there a place I'm not seeing you can just buy them from the military?

you can buy one new in box.
budsgunshop.com/catalog/product_info.php/products_id/23504/beretta m9 commerical 15+1 9mm 49"

>I want workhorse handgun that I can use for most purposes and generally abuse (but not neglect) than hand down to my children. Function and object permanence over most anything else. Pic related? I don't mind the slide decocker/safety setup.
So in other words, you want babby's first pistol? Get a Glock.

Attached: g45.png (721x572, 195K)

I have two polymer handguns already, one is a glock. Thank you for your time

Beretta, Glock, HK(USP) all have some relative time/field testing under their belts and are proven tough/reliable

>buying a pistol that one doesn’t put thousands of rounds through or get holster marks on
I would call yours a pistol, the other one is a paperweight

*strokes my grandfathers 1911*
what?

Beretta 92FS/M9 is a fine pistol. It’ll last as long as you need it to.

Good alternative is CZ 75B. See which one feels better in the hand. You can’t go wrong with these options.

>t. seething glockfags mad OP posted a beretta instead of faggy shit tier glocks
Kek

Attached: 1541630765076.gif (332x173, 1.08M)

>He has the fanboyism hivemind and thinks people who own Glocks, ONLY own Glock
Don't fall for the memes autist, they're just works of fiction. Most people own at least 1 Glock, because it's like having a hammer in a tool kit

seconded

>anyone who doesn't agree with my opinion is X
you need to go back

I like the cz as well but the small slide doesn't feel right in my large hands.

>large hands
how do you feel about mad max fury road?

I love my CZ spo1 phantom so much I want another one

Running out of options for all metal DASA if you exclude CZ.
Browning High Power if you don't mind single stack.

I would get an all Stainless 92.

Get an Arex Rex Zero One

Attached: DSC04074.jpg (1500x1026, 644K)

Fucking this, the Makarov can handle more abuse than any other handgun.
Even the non-Soviet versions are pretty fucking sturdy.

If you actually want a workhorse weapon, Glock or HK, depending on your budget.

If you want some weird "pass down through the generations" fantasy, get something full-steel, like a 1911, CZ75, or 92FS.

In either case, you'll have trouble filling out the firearm purchasing paperwork, because there's a question asking if you're mentally retarded.

>92FS
>steel
*breathes in*
AHAHAAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Brady sure this be bait mate

I'd go with a full size all steel pistol that has a proven military track record. Any good 1911, Hi-Power, CZ-75 or clone thereof. I don't like aluminum or polymer frames for long term wear and tear. As for caliber, the two best choices are 9x19 or .45ACP. Those two rounds will likely remain available and affordable long into the future. Try finding .357SIG or .45GAP in fifty years.

most 92 series are aluminum frame, nogunz. my 92S recoil feels more like my G19 than it does my all-steel Star BM because of how top-heavy the 92 is, just like the Glock.

I actually hate the fuck out of it for that reason so OP if youre looking for a deal on a 92S i may be willing to sell

Attached: think.jpg (1280x720, 145K)

Mr. user seems to have had a bad day.

I just ordered a bersa thunder plus asy first handgun how did I do

>actually incapable of reading before commenting

Attached: FEBBF74C-8F4C-466D-BF18-2D30DAEDE640.jpg (383x803, 41K)

Watching glock haters and glock fanboys get at each other is like watching dems and republicans
Neither dipshits know theyre both wrong and theyre nothing but jewish farm tools at the end of the day

Attached: 9F22837A-575A-4C18-A4D9-760F23F9F0F2.jpg (260x194, 6K)

Smith autoloader or a Ruger P series both used obviously but both are tanks

I carry my P226 and previously a 92 for a year for work (armed security) and they both hold up well. I also shoot them atleast twice a month.

Attached: sig 226.jpg (1939x2579, 596K)

>I want workhorse handgun that I can use for most purposes and generally abuse (but not neglect) than hand down to my children.
So pretty much any modern handgun in production, got it.

Just so you know, nobody replied to you because you're retarded.

USP

>workhorse handgun that I can use for most purposes and generally abuse
> not asking about muh shtf or driving nails with my pistol
>don't mind putting thousands of rounds through, getting holster Marks, blah blah?

Ruger centerfire handguns

Literally this is Ruger's market, cheap, reliable, "beater" centirefire handguns
Overbuilt, affordable, not top of the line, excellent warranty and customer service

>Any of the P-Series
>Security 9
>American Pistol
The SR series is excellent, but not as overbuilt as the prior, consider it if you can get one at or under 300$

The American is the new P89, a flopped military service handgun you can buy for 250-300$ on clearance verified for 25k rounds of NATO aka +P
The Security 9 is the same price not on sale, internal hammer fired if you prefer that over striker

>Beretta
>Glock
>HK
>Sig
>Etc
500+$ is not a "beater" gun

Attached: vhdh1t.jpg (800x622, 51K)

Most big-brand handguns are reliable enough to qualify as a workhorse gun. Get a gun that fits you.