Dedication

youtube.com/watch?v=JiMNASuw69U

Attached: 1546496629540.jpg (250x239, 8K)

>1 hour long
This'll be a treat.

ill try to bear with him

Arguably his most boring video ever...

>Dedication
No user, Autism.

Thats true dedication. Now you know more than you did before...

No, I already knew he was autistic, I didn't learn shit.

oh. well I learned about 22s....

For fucking .22lr's? God damn, I don't think I can handle that one.

.22lr is the most nuanced and widely applicable cartridge ever invented and if you disagree you are a brainlet.

I respect the mans dedication but this is big league Autism & ultimately pointless.

Attached: 1507174906401.jpg (1140x1128, 624K)

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand .22 Long Rifle.

>a video on testing 22lr
>it's an hour long
I don't know about this one. I can handle 15 minutes of revolver autism.

You learned that cheap, mass produced ammunition has all the qualities that you'd expect from cheap, mass produced ammunition?

Wow, congrats on your new found enlightenment.

1 step every day.

>make a vid magdumping 4000rds of 22LR just to prove a point to someone online

There's a term for this, it's called autism

We're on the range today, so please bear with the gunfire.

Autists are willing to actually do it. Thats the cool part. And gives us useful data.

Imagine the free sources of info you would have if Paul did not make these vids. Paul is not a shill, he does not take pay-offs from manufacturers, his interest is in producing valuable content. Paul would make more money with shorter vids (more hits) so these long vids actually cost him potential income.

I dont think he cares. Thats whats makes him cool. He is not another IV8888 that takes 6000$ per video. He just knows stuff and wants to educate.

Well he shut a few thousand people up.

Something he doesn't seem to take into account is luck.

I've shot many thousands of rounds. I've experienced many malfunctions. I've seen many other people get duds. But I've never had a dud. The closest I've had is a .22LR hangfire, but I'd sooner blame the firearm than the ammunition in that case.

I don't think my experience is representative, but I understand someone else might.

watched the whole thign it was deadly.
bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang. bang bang bang. bang. click. bang bang bang bang bang gang gang gang gang

just play it at high speed

Now I'll reload and we'll do this again.

hahahaha i should have
and again!

it very well may be autism but its the respectable type

THE ABSOLUTE MADMAN

Attached: kornheiser will it ever end.png (391x327, 246K)

I also like TFBtv but they did kinda sell out.

>I’ve shot many thousands of rounds...
No, you didn’t.

Based.

Based harell at it again

I fucking love Paul holy shit. Best gun youtuber by far. Who the fuck else would do something like this? It takes a certain amount of autism that only Mr. Shatneresque pauses here has

>people pay you patreon shekels to mag dump 4000 rounds on camera and then send you new guns and ammo
I would have done it too.

Just think about him bending over sucking and justifying the new gun laws in Oregon that are coming. Just watch

I have shot at least 30,000 from a CZ and Anschutz bolt action from brands lapua, eley and RWS and never had a failure typically in sessions of 100-300.

22 caliber in name only

>taking your word for it without video proof

>Tfw no hunk daddy to load mags for
;_;

Attached: hqdefault (3).jpg (480x360, 12K)

Are you implying you had ZERO ammunition failures in 30k rounds? Or only in segments of 100-300?
Those bolt guns are inherently far more reliable for primer strikes and those rounds are even more expensive than cci-minimag. Even then minimag only showed 1 dud in 1500 for his test example. Did you even bother to watch the video, honestly. More expensive ammo does decrease the failure chance greatly but this topic was far more about bullk .22 in the first place. The point here is proven that rimmed cartridges aren't reliable as every hick boomer says it is and our brains are especially good at creating fallacies.

>implying

>Are you implying you had ZERO ammunition failures in 30k rounds? Or only in segments of 100-300?
I had zero failures. I'm not 'claiming' anything you pointlessly argumentative dumbfuck. Its just true.
Maybe you should stop posting here and go and buy a gun. So bored of spastic posters who's vanishingly small knowledge comes from fetishizing a small number of youtube videos.

>hick boomer says
Stop reading your post. Yeah you don't get failures if you shoot decent quality ammo. What a fucking surprise. Go watch the Olympics and show me in the last 40 years how many 22 misfires/squibs/fails/hangfires there were

>22 caliber in name only
I know you are trying to say something but fuck knows what.

Does anyone have a clue what this other video he's talking about is? The one someone made responding to his previous video on 22lr reliability?

I've had more failures with 12 cheap east euro gauge and 9mm ammunition. If you don't want failures use quality ammo in 22LR that's eley, RWS and Lapua and if there people so bent out of shape actually bothered to shoot at any ;level with 22LR they would already know this..

>lies
yeah but you're lying so that doesn't count

Attached: fakeandgay.jpg (330x330, 23K)

never cross Paul, he is a dangerous man

Attached: paul.jpg (685x652, 38K)

Under rated

Pic related lost

in the beginning he invited people to skip to the end analysis, im pretty sure he only filmed every single shot he took for definitive proof so nobody could say he was lying, thats why he films and reads out every bullet velocity on his chronograph vids

>tfw some online warrior with a 15 minute single gun video as some argument gets BTFO by some guy who makes it not an argument with an hour long video and a whole arsenal.

Attached: 72472346234.jpg (600x497, 79K)

>muh speech impediment

you do realize thats only like 4 boxes of .22lr right?

noguns

>never cross Paul, he is a dangerous man
This.
And never cross his WIFE'S SON either!

Attached: 1529130816204.webm (1280x720, 2.93M)

Throw out the 'percieved' low power rounds and you have 8/3500. That is around one dud per 438 rounds. Pretty damn low IMO for something that has to cost less than a penny to make.

Where is that video?

>your dad is a noguns and will never do something like this with you

This