old thread: boards.4channel.org/k/thread/40925594

Attached: irons.jpg (1500x844, 149K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-_kbB7e4Tgs
youtube.com/watch?v=h091VbfTDCo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

ahem old:

Don’t buy parts from shitty websites...

Attached: 99056CB4-BBE0-460E-AE26-660670B94D3E.jpg (750x298, 110K)

Attached: 20190315_144053.jpg (527x937, 268K)

Hot take: Don't buy shitty parts first and foremost

/arg/s best AR passing by.

Attached: FAClone.jpg (1822x639, 701K)

retro but not

Attached: ar light 2.jpg (2016x1504, 831K)

can someone give me the quick rundown on properly zeroing my iron sight??

Attached: kommando with feline.jpg (777x777, 95K)

Wtf, u managed to post here but not type into google? Hang urself

Attached: 987236402.jpg (1280x640, 360K)

Just rustoleumed my stick. Probably will strip it and use khaki instead of sand next time around

Attached: my stick.jpg (899x1600, 347K)

Bae at work with the old vfg, will paint this new one soon

Attached: 21FE6660-77DD-403D-9BE4-DDC932E8884F.jpg (1536x3076, 826K)

airshit peq?

if youre going to clone my rifle atleast do it right.

Attached: BUFFONIBOIZz.jpg (3312x2404, 3.35M)

I call it a fake-15

It looks SOPMOD-ish (minus the paint) so w/e

Cant wait until I use it enough that I get pic related.

Attached: 26481316165_4d98212552_h.jpg (1600x1068, 589K)

get a killflash for that cog.

have to see which one fits, havent had an issue without one. are you building that 14.5?

Attached: shortboii.jpg (3758x1847, 3.4M)

Baste and redpill me on arisaka lights, are these better than surefire?

>are you building that 14.5?
You mean adding a bcm barrel to my AR? Most likely or building pic related.

Attached: Peak AR 3.png (1530x858, 402K)

Question, whats the point of taping your mags like that?

sell wasr and build a 14.5

I'll buy a wasr for $200

deterring mag thieves and marking which mag is which in case of a failure, numbering them seems to larpy, so I tape them to know which is which.

>numbering them seems to larpy,
You can number them on the baseplate so they're marked but also not calling attention to yourself as some kind of low drag fag. You actually do want to LARP though which is why you tape them.

Oh ok that makes sense. Do people really steal mags? I mean I guess it would be easy to slip them into your pocket or whatever but does that happen frequently where you shoot?

>sell wasr and build a 14.5
why? If I were to sell it and do anything I would put it towards night vision.

I only steal ones that are worth it, like a nice patterned Izzy or sometimes windowed mags.

everyone I shoot with numbers the baseplate, not going to lie the tape does look cool so what? but its inside joke, I do construction and do some electrical work too, so I always carry electrical tape, so everyone calls me tape.

yes, there was a guy going around stealing mags and ammo boxes when people went to set up their targets, but the tape is as inside joke that I mentioned above.

what nods you planning on getting? pvs7? what beamz? you should have bought wuggys overpriced perst, scc loves it, he says he can shoot dogs better with it.

bastards like you deserve to be shot if youre really doing that shit, my buddy got his bakes and HK mags swiped at a range.

Anyone want to recommend a suppressor??

For now it will sit on a 16" middy while I figure out SBR (I will be moving around and ATF requires permission for SBR whereas suppressor I just have to notify afterwards). SBR will probably be 12" as that is the pistol upper I am using atm which I like.

I cant decide what to get, preferably not something too long so when it sits on the SBR the OAL length is about the same.

Suggestions?

>you should have bought wuggys overpriced perst
That is meant to be put on a pistol not a rifle so it would look like shit. As for nods Im thinking a pvs14 and idk for beams maybe a perst 4, dbal, or maybe even try out one of those holosun beams.

Sandman S

the dead air cans look promising, like all the small things they do.

youtube.com/watch?v=-_kbB7e4Tgs

>Sandman S
> 6.8"

Damn man.... that seems pretty long.

Get a K while they still cheap

>Tatical_SHT
Those fags are cringe af and their website is overpriced.

thats about average for a 30 cal can. if you want something short and light, and specifically for 5.56, take a look at the yhm turbo k. the ability to swap mounts is a huge bonus, its affordable, and its small and light. im looking real hard at one

Attached: 10.5 sbr.jpg (2500x1394, 3.03M)

what model pvs14? dbals are nice, checked one out last week, the holosun looks like a good budget option though, it got a pretty good review

youtube.com/watch?v=h091VbfTDCo

Perfect for you

Just saw it. Looks sexy.

Have you, or anyone else here, ever done it through silencer-shop kiosk? I like the idea of electronic finger prints and photos.

Getting passport photos is a pain (dealing with the people) and last time I got finger printed for security clearance the cops took forever. Plus I dont really want to go "oh hey officer just trying to buy some NFA stuff..."

yeah, are those the guys with those cringey charging handles?, only cared about the can review.

>thats about average for a 30 cal can.
Yea im looking at 5.56, the lengths I have seen are usually 5.5" - 6.5".

Is it not a warning sign that it is so cheap? Im not complaining, less money means more for ammo but still you get what you pay for no?

Ive got my prints/pic on file with silencershop now. I can file for form 1/4 from the cellphone now, sign it and everything. Super convenient

Dont be such a virgin. If cops don't like you owning stuff they can pound sand

Go easy on me fellas, I am new to the game.

Attached: AeroPrecision2.jpg (640x481, 97K)

>what model pvs14
Whatever I can find cheap to build.

>I can file for form 1/4 from the cellphone now, sign it and everything. Super convenient

Sweet that is exactly what I want. Honestly I don't mind the extra scrutiny (even though it is completely retarded because any criminal can do this shit illegally whenever they want, but they just dont care) they just make it such a fucking hassle to do an maintain.

Are the griffin armaments cans any good? Ive been eyeing the M4SDK

understandable, but if you look at some of the reviews for the original yhm turbo, youll see its dollar for dollar one of the best 5.56 cans out there. if you want to play it "safe", go with a surefire. it seems like everyone loves theirs.
i got my sandman through the ss kiosk. super easy to do, not only that but it gets even easier the second purchase bc you dont have to go to the kiosk for prints, everything is done through email. like this user saysi bought a second can one night and then signed the form literally in bed from my iphone

Griffin isnt awful. Dated baffles, but works.
The attachment/muzzle devices rub me the wrong way, not sure how important that is for you

Get a better optic but other than its okay.

>If cops don't like you owning stuff they can pound sand

Yea but I'd rather they be as little involved in "permitting me" my rights as possible... Better that they pound sand without thinking of me.

im in a good mood and dont feel like bullying, throw in some BUIS and a better optic and its a decent pistol

how are you going to mount it? want some NODS, beamz and cans but I want my LMT LM8 MWS more though, word of advice dont get married and have kids if you love funs, between buying some land and moving out and a another son on the way, im fucking broke.

Attached: raiffuu.jpg (2300x1471, 3.69M)

one more tip for you:if you can go to use a ss kiosk at a place with a range. depending on the place, they can let you use the can at thier range while youre waiting for the stamp to come back. conjugal visits makes the wait a bit more bearable

>how are you going to mount it
to a helmet.

I'm back with a new picture! Just today I got the barrel to complete the upper for my light AF AR.

Any thoughts on optics? Thinking about trijicon mro patrol. anyone have experience with it?

Attached: ultralight.jpg (1436x3536, 744K)

>Thinking about trijicon mro patrol. anyone have experience with it?
>WWSD rifle
Sounds like a great match for a retard like (you)

You still have to notify CLEO so it's not like SiCo kiosk keeps you off the local cops' radar. Also you don't even need to state a reason for prints, for which there are numerous other perfectly legal and innocuous reasons to have them taken.

>garbage meme build
>garbage meme optic
Go for it

Is the Sandman only in 7.62??
Silencershop has it but its advertised as 7.62 can.

what kind? better not be some airshit evike helmet, youre better than that dude.

I mean thats fair. I just dont want to trek off to leo office one day.

Does SiCo notify CLEO for me via Kiosk?

Do you internet shitposters have any legit criticisms of the rifle design or the optic? I'll listen. Or are we just name calling?

>AR thread
>Bullyzone

>Bullyzone

its in the title

Yeah I actually did get BUIS on there since that pic.

The optic is a Nikon Spur...so far I actually like it. I totally get there are better optics out there, but for $180 I think its a pretty good dot and it does what I need it to do.

.30 or smaller

I have no experience with nikon optics, but you could have got a holosun for $130 for an excellent budget optic, i believe the ukranians use them in their military.

I was looking at those last night. I have an Arisaka mount that I love, but no experience with the lights. Apparently they take surefire switch/pressure pads.

That I dont know but on the form 4 it's actually just a single page you sign and mail off.

So it'll work with 5.56? I just want to get a hard yes or no so I don't buy this shit and feel like a retard later.

Does it perform shittly on a 5.56 ar?

Trying to avoid regret here. Alternatively there is the AAC M4-2000 ....

Yeah everything I've read has had them in pretty high regard but I haven't found any actual reviews or torture tests or anything.

Thoughts on the Raptor LT Charging Handle?

>what kind?
Depends on how much I have after I sell my m1 carbine and WASR. Hopefully that will get me a decent PVS14 and a decent helmet and I will just have to save for the beams.

Its multical. Works on anything 30 cal or less you can get a 223 endcap to change the tone and minor degree of effectiveness for 223/5.56 rifles

Just buy a crye skullcap while you save for a helmet instead of beamz

They make specific muzzle devices and endcaps for 5.56
Works pretty good

Its a solid little dot, and I wanted something slightly more mid-level than a holosun.

It has Nikon's "TruColor" glass, so its not blue and/or distorted. We will see how it holds up after a few thousand rounds.

Attached: Nikon.png (1000x550, 867K)

I was surprised by how powerful the vis is once you toggle the brightness up. Also it looks good on the mp5, I guess that was good timing that Wuggy got it for sale so I dont have to get an underpowered CQBL.

Attached: 20190317_152149.jpg (2016x1512, 557K)

Sure:
>DYEL barrel that strings like a motherfucker
>Dumb carbon and polymer components that snap when they fail due to shit tier material choices
>20" Musket
>Muh weight bias and is considering putting on an MRO
>Listening to Ian and Karl in the first place about their interpretation of what Stoner wanted despite Stoner making the SR16 and SR25 as what he actually wanted
Lets ignore the fact that the MRO has extreme parallax shift and is dummy heavy.

Basically youre a fucking idiot.

>fatty using it on an mp5 clone
Seems about right

there was a slight blem pvs14 close to you (Vienna Armory) it was 1.6k I believe

your mp5 is awesome and the perst looks good on it, too bad you shoot dogs bro, not cool.

Name of fatlord?

imo, if you plan on only getting one or two cans, a 30 cal can is a good idea. supressing 5.56 is fine but being able to also suppress 308, 300 black out, and whatever other 30 cal is totally worth it.
a 30 cal can on 5.56 is just ok.
if you plan on getting 5.56 can now and then others later, then you can afford to be more specific.
generally speaking, a 30 cal rifle can, a 45 cal pistol can and a 22lr can covers a majority of things

lucas botkin

I fucking abhor the ATF. I would have gotten sbrs on each of my pistol right now if I obliged to pay the infringement fee.

Attached: 20190313_224340.jpg (1361x1814, 397K)

He really expanded, did he eat flannel daddy?

lucas is skinnier than a victoria secret model, what are you talking about

Attached: 1552688777853.jpg (765x1023, 138K)

>he fell for the forward assist meme

God dam I bet gun on right balances like a fuck pig
Awful

thats not what I heard, we will never forget ruby ridge and waco

hey bud, your muzzle device is missing ;^)

Attached: 20190316_135601.jpg (1504x2016, 704K)

yes!
flannel daddy made him become a feeder for fetish videos, lucas has fallen on hard times.

its a place holder lower... and you are right... it balances like a titanic after the icebergs lol

Attached: 20190313_210021.jpg (1985x1054, 465K)

Is that a Surefire 4-Prong?

I sold my RIS II ages ago. It was heavy and clunky but had some cool factor to it, I wouldn't say I regret it but I do kinda wish I still had it.

post that pic of when you made that illegal sbr.

Yep, same with the non-FSP M4

Attached: JPEG_20190317_215900.jpg (4032x3024, 3.07M)

have you guys seen the wgws st pattys day video where he got bullied by some chad?

Attached: move out the way lil guy.webm (640x640, 666K)

lmao, you need a FOIA request for that

>lmao, you need a FOIA request for that
that picture is somewhere on my pc. Lemme find it.

Attached: recce9.jpg (1024x1024, 100K)