Does it hurt to get shot even in the head or the body?

Does it hurt to get shot even in the head or the body?

Attached: E1FAEEAD-2F1E-4D5C-AA74-5AD9E32E87E3.jpg (531x289, 32K)

will i get my yang bux now?

>Does it hurt to get shot even in the head or the body?

No, not at all. Prove me wrong.

Try it and find out OP

i shoot myself to build a tolerance to bigger calibers

Well consider this, your nerves are surface level

>Does it hurt to get shot even in the head
Yea, judging from what i've seen/heard. Even a decapitated head continues to react for a while, and there are numerous instances of lethal GSWs to the head leaving people alive even for extended periods of time with the right shot placement and medical care. It ain't like in the movies, personally i'd expect a combination of extreme pain, terror, and an extremely unsettling inability to form coherent thoughts for at least couple seconds before being truly dead when it comes to handguns or even ice picking rifle rounds. OTOH if you dome yourself with a full caliber rifle round or shotgun then probably not.

oc
stabbd by nigger

Attached: IMG_20180917_213558435.jpg (3264x1836, 319K)

Well, the nerve impulses that are your thoughts move faster than the bullet, so yea, you could think about how stupid it was, but ya know whatevzki

kek

>nerve impulses move faster than a bullet
Objectively wrong, friendo.

>nerve impusles are faster than a bullet
>nerve impulses are a leisurely 119m/s
>sensory impulses a sluggish 76 m/s
>5.56 muzzle velocity is 922 m/s

fatty

Imagine being this ignorant

fat prolly saved him
i dont like when people hold the ak by the mag but it brings to light the genius that is the magwell of other platforms

Yes it hurts to get shot you mongoloid, now go to bed, I don't care if it's spring break and mommy said you can stay up.

Attached: 1552972360014.jpg (841x1024, 77K)

nice

>i dont like when people hold the ak by the mag
it's the most comfortable way to hold it and i'm also convinced it helps the stability

To the contrary, a solid shot to the head actually makes all the pain go away.

>stabbd by nigger
Im calling you the NeverRelexAgainDude

Attached: 1553164449827.jpg (900x900, 140K)

is that an ass what area is that?

it's his fat belly

>ice picking rifle rounds
Maybe something like .22 lr would do that.

5.56 nato will literally shatter the exit half of the skull inside 150 yards or so, there is a shitload of kinetic energy happening there. Google pics, there is some cartel beaner that is missing his face from getting shot in the back of the head with an AR.