What will you find in the town, Jow Forums?

What will you find in the town, Jow Forums?

Attached: welcome to silent hill.jpg (3504x2332, 3.82M)

not a gf, i know that much

Hopefully a reason to live

Should I text her?

Attached: 49690698_329034504371168_8576309568462651392_n.jpg (720x720, 23K)

a way to distract myself for a few weeks so i dont think about how i cant get a gun where i live :(

Ants

For me it would be nothing. I'd expect nurses, zombies, bugs etc around every corner...but no I'd be well and truly alone. That'd scare me more than all the rest because I could avoid them.

Demons

Attached: 403C07AD-16C9-4376-9760-25924FC216A0.png (1242x2208, 3.6M)

Hordes of these guys. They'll remind you of that one time you got caught jacking off, along with other embarrassing moments from your past.

Attached: Merciless Watcher.jpg (489x719, 126K)

I think for me it would have perfect weather; a sunny sky, warm temperature, and an overall comfy atmosphere.
However the town would be completely devoid of any kind of life, even monster presence.
It would be so silent that the tinnitus would amplify x10 and drive me insane.
Every now and then the silence would be broken by faint distant calls for my name in my grandparents' voices, but they're nowhere to be found.

Probably some confrontarional manifestation of all the lies I convinced myself over the years. Unfulfilled potential and a crushing theme of ennui and apathy. Also the ATF shooting all the dogs I ever owned

Maybe, peace. That long awaited nectar that I can never seem to get enough of. Maybe I’ll be dissapointed, having lived so long in conflict, but maybe not

Attached: 02008FC9-7BC0-4E37-A8DC-FF7EAB2E455C.jpg (1024x942, 123K)

Having to leave.
For once, a true parallel to my actual life, with every piece of abuse and mental torment that I've been trying to dig out of repressed memories finally all laid bare for me to see, only to be forced to leave, and return back to somewhere it's all still hidden out of view

>face my deepest regrets, sins, and fears
>lots of children with exagerated hips, butts, and faces happily giggling as they attack me
>mom is a half nude banshee with a huge pair of scissors
>dad is basically pyramid head who always reeks of weed, smoke pours from holes in his chest and crude oil gushes from under the mask
>small california town that loops in on itself into a 6 mile long moebius strip
>the people trapped with me are constantly belittling me or telling me i cant accomplish a given task
>biggest struggle is to prove them all wrong
>redemption finally comes when im reunited with my dead daughter
My loadout is a child's blanket hemmed in silk and a colt single action army.

Youre already dead if you are visiting silent hill user...

What the fuck?

/x/ and /v/ posters that crossboard. They flood into the town and shit on everything. The real horror is I have all my guns but all the bullets vanished when things got spooky. I can hear them now through the fog, shuffling... screaming.
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
They've found me.

Attached: knup_mario_yoshi_hooded_robe.jpg (300x300, 24K)

the new ATF proof dog looks weird

Its either like one of those dreams where every time i try to shoot a gun it doesnt work and i have to use a blunt/bladed weapon or my fists, or just a hellscape.

Gun control

You mean to tell me I'm not already there?